DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima+

DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima+

EN520S (Silver), EN520R (Red), EN520B (Black), etc...

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

AvatarSydney, NSW

Machine was great until it wasn't. Milk not dispensing correctly even after repair.

Purchased at Myer for A$499.00.

Will not froth milk

Called customer service. They offered no solutions other than pushing to sell me a new machine at a greater price than available online. Reading other reviews, I would agree that customer service is VERY POOR.

Purchased at Nespresso company store for A$400.00.

Milk Frothing
Product is usedSeveral times a week
DeLonghi
CherylDeLonghi
David
David
Ela K.

Ela K.South East Queensland, QLD

waste of money .don't buy it

I bought Delonghi EN560B Nespresso Lattissima Touch Coffee Machine 3 days ago, now the milk is cold and i can't get hot milk ,or hot coffee, it was working for the 2 first days but now it make cold coffee.

Purchased in April 2020 at Myer for A$499.00.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima+ compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Liz

Liz

Brilliant machine and close to cafe quality coffee

I got the compact machine today as a back up during the COVID19 crisis and after a couple of issues with the pods initially I was able to make my first coffee. The coffee filter is easy to use once you figure out how to insert the pods and the milk frother is brilliant. It's very easy to clean too. It's also attractive on the bench. I love this machine and cannot believe I didn't buy it sooner as it's such a joy to use when I can't get to a cafe.

Purchased in March 2020 at Peter's of Kensington Online store for A$339.00.

Gina59

Gina59Mid North Coast, NSW

Purchased 30th April '19, no longer froths milk

Bought coffee machine 9 months ago, I followed cleaning instructions for the machine & milk frother but sadly coffee machine will not froth milk anymore. Phone Delonghi & they sent me another Milk Carafe which I received today. For 4th time in 5 days I descaled machine but orange light remains on which indicates it needs descaling. Used the new milk carafe & it doesn't froth milk. Phoned Delonghi & I was asked to pack up machine & send via Courier to their repair centre in Sydney. I want a coffee machine that at least survives the 2 year warranty period & continues to work, not sit in a repair centre. Not good value for the price paid particularly as we now live in a throw away society which is where this machine belongs THE TIP.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for A$299.00.

cdbstock

cdbstockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leaking into to used pods container - only option is to replace with a better machine

Good quality & consistent (when new) & good temp
Leaked into used pod container & overflows onto bench
Have seen videos showing fixes but none worked
Haven’t tried rescaling will that fix?
Looking at buying another machine.

Purchased in January 2017 at HN Enoggera for A$300.00.

GrinderBreville Coffee 'n' Spice Grinder CG2B
Roy

RoySydney, NSW

Shocking uncaring disinterested customer service

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Ingrid P

Ingrid PSouthwest, VIC

Hope it never breaks!

Had for over 3 years. Works perfectly and is regularly used by 4 people in our home. Temperature is great and consistent. So much easier than our old machine to use. Would buy this same machine again but I see it is discontinued so I hope it lasts for many years to come

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Poor machine

Had so much trouble with this machine, sent it back after 1year for manufacture reset, some months later it started to play up again, after contacting Nespresso they informed me my machine was out of warranty & if I wanted to have it repaired it would cost me$150.00 , Ideclined their offer. Disappointed with this product!

Date PurchasedJun 2015

thubleau2

thubleau2Hunter Region, NSW

A bit of a Disappointment

Date PurchasedNov 2018
jennie

jennie

I cannot live without my machine, I always have a spare backup machine on standby

I love my machine, I average drinking 6-8 coffees personally a day, crema beautiful, so compatible with all brands of coffee, I take my machine on holidays with me.
The temperature is fantastic, no complaints, also use it for making tea, magic. as I said I cannot be without it

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Sjjjj

SjjjjMackay

Great machine

good size machine doesn’t take up much space on the bench.
Love that you can store any unused milk in the fridge. Can easily make numerous coffees quickly.
Easy to clean, all top dishwasher safe.
Have had the machine for 5 yrs and have noticed the milk does froth as per the setting selected may be because it is old.

Date PurchasedAug 2013
Bugsy08

Bugsy08Gold Coast

Can’t live without it

We use this little wonder between 3 and 4 times every day. It makes a fantastic coffee that is nice and hot.
We are so impressed that we have taken it on road trips and in our caravan to make sure we get the coffee we want every time.
It’s so easy to use and clean that when we eventually wear it out we will get the new version of it.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
ASHTON

ASHTONTHE HONEYSUCKLES

Compact and really easy to use.

My sales team are very happy I purchased this for our office. Would recommend for home or small office use
with the variety of pods available it's so easy to make a cuppa exactly the way you and your friends like it

I can make up to 4 coffees by filling up the milk steamer. The coffee is great . It's easy to clean too

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Nathan

NathanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great coffee

best coffee machine i have ever bought so easy to use coffee tastes fantastic and so fresh and hot, milk frother is the best thing in the world i cant live without and one button and you have a professionally made coffee in a matter of 2 minutes! how easy is that

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Pratty

PrattyMelbourne

Cafe style coffees at home!!

Bought this coffee machine from Good guys on their VIP promotion night. I would say best decision I have ever made. This machine is so easy to use, so compact does not occupy much space in the kitchen and you can have best flavour coffees everyday. Nespresso capsules tastes the best!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Tezza

TezzaYarrawonga

Makes very nice cream coffee

Bought this because I love an early cuppa in the morning and sometimes lunch. The milk is just the right amount and foams really nicely on top. It's not super strong too and always makes the same tasting coffee. It was super hard to find more small cups so we use the main one and transfer into a different cup

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Wendy

WendyFlinders Park

Enjoying this product

Very satisfied with this machine.
The coffee produced is good, still trying out different flavours.
The temperature is always correct but I wish the froth was a bit thicker.
On the whole, very pleased. The instructions were easy to follow and it's easy to keep clean.
It looks good on the bench.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Theny

ThenySydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to use and keep clean

We have had our machine now for almost 7 years. It is still working very well, easy to use and keep clean. It makes a great cup of coffee. The only thing is, it doesn't heat the milk hot enough for our liking, maybe because it is so old. Overall, we are still very happy with ours and happy to continue using it.

Date PurchasedDec 2011
Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t start my day without it!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

cfjara

cfjaraasked

Nespresso Lattissima+ EN520PW (Pearl White)

Hello after 8 years my Lattissima 520 has given me my first problem. When i went to make coffee, the machine will start up as normal, the water tank level will go down as normal showing the machine is taking water but no water comes through the coffee capsule. Instead it ends up in the water watch basin in the bottom. The machine then stops the cycle after about 5 seconds and all 4 lights blink on and off a few times then everything stops. The water in the catch basin in not hot. Any ideas on what could be the problem? I have take the whole machine apart so I am ready to replace whichever part needs replacing. If someone could explain the flow of water in the machine that might help as well. thanks!

Sab L.

Sab L.asked

Nespresso Lattissima+ EN520S (Silver)

Which pods can be used with this machine? Can I buy universal pods?

Charles

Charlesasked

Nespresso Lattissima+ EN520PW (Pearl White)

My EWN520PW is forcing water down into the container that collects the used pods, so I only get half a cup of coffee. How can I fix this ? Your advice would be most appreciated. Many thanks, Eugene

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare all 8 DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima+
CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines
Price (RRP) A$579.00A$579.00A$579.00A$579.00
Pump Pressure19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar
Input Power1,300 W1,300 W1,300 W1,300 W
Water Tank Capacity0.9 L0.9 L0.9 L0.9 L
Colour / FinishRedSilverRedWhite
Dimensions 319 x 167 x 253 mm319 x 167 x 253 mm319 x 167 x 253 mm319 x 167 x 253 mm
Weight4.5 kg4.5 kg4.5 kg4.5 kg
Capsule CompatabilityNespressoNespressoNespressoNespresso
Heat-up Time 40 seconds40 seconds40 seconds40 seconds
Auto Shut-offYesYesYesYes
Shot FunctionsEspressoEspressoEspressoEspresso
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Replaced byDeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550
Compare all 8 DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima+