DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550B (Black)

DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550B (Black)

MPN: EN550B

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now

4.3

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Jcolorxy

Jcolorxy

Hits the spot each morning

Heats up fast, easy to clean. Be aware its best to flush through the milk jug right after use as it can clog up if left. Coffee comes out hot. Water jug is slightly on the smaller side.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Raja S.

Raja S.Sydney, NSW

Great nespresso machine.

Great machine, easy to use and clean using it for more than 3 years. Very consistent with the taste and froth. Only issue i have is the temperature is just warm. I wish it was a little bit more hot to last that 10 to 15 minutes. But it gets cold quickly. Otherwise its a great machine.

Purchased in March 2017 at Harvey Norman.

JB888

JB888Peel, WA

Easy to program, great quality coffee

I received this as a second hand gift from my partner and I love it. It is ready to use quickly in the morning and is easy to clean. I like a milky coffee so the heat could be better, but it is instantly drinkable at an acceptable heat without being lukewarm. Frothing is average despite using the highest froth setting, works better with lighter milks so this could be better, but certainly fantastic for a home coffee machine.

Purchased in July 2017.

Product is usedWeekly
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550B (Black) compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

ChKa2618

ChKa2618Victoria

Barely warm coffee

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys.

Rod K.

Rod K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely Disappointed

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Home Owner

Home OwnerPerth, WA

Coffee machine

I was very happy with my machine. Always made best coffees. Machine was used daily and frequently throughout the day with no dramas at all. Eady to use and clean as well.

Purchased in April 2017 at Woolworths for A$199.00.

Amy C

Amy CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy and so tasty

I was unsure about the milk container and the hygiene of it. After speaking with a staff member I was completely converted. It makes awesome coffee and self cleans too.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love having nice coffee every morning!

It is easy to use. We use it daily, coffee are always nice. Not really like the design of the milk frosted compartment as i found it is very hard to clean especially inside rhe tube. Overall it is a very good coffee machine.

Purchased in April 2017.

Ruby B.

Ruby B.

Place of Milk

The machine was so good and practical but you need to clean the place of milk each time you use it because milk can rot in it otherwise everything is ok

Purchased in January 2016.

Product is usedSeveral times a week

Willow80

Willow80Tasmania

So Happy!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Terrible service

Well our machine broke down after six weeks, Delonghi wouldn’t, replace it because we are over the forth week. Sent it back to get repaired and it was returned and still doesn’t work. After a number of phone calls they still won’t replace and it’s going back again to be fixed again. It won’t be replaced because we didn’t buy it direct from Delonghi. Their customer service people are like programmed dummies when we called back to say hey it been repaired by you and still not working service people went into dummy mode and wanted us to go it the cleaning mode. Bloody hopeless !!!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Daniella

DaniellaSydney

Pretty and very functional

This coffee machine is very functional and produces the same results every time I use it. I would highly recommend it, I use LOR capsules instead of Nespresso in it and I buy them from Coles. I can not review it highly enough, it is perfect and the capsules are good quality and not even one ruptured so far.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Jesse

JesseYilkari

Great multi use coffee maker

This is the best multipurpose appliance I have ever used! To begin with, it's easy to use, use one side or the other. I normally program my carafe side the night before so my coffee is ready in the morning. It's easy enough with this machine. I have not tried to program the single brew side, but I am sure it works well. My only negative, which probably won't bother most coffee drinkers is that the coffee comes out too hot. I usually place two ice cubes in my cup when I pour my morning joe. But that's just me, most people like it hot.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Jess

JessSydney

Love this machine and the consistency of pods

This is a very good machine and coffee is consistent thanks to the pods that are used I started to buy LOR brand as I cannot make it every time to buy Nespresso pods. It came it very easy to make coffee and nothing to stuff around with, the milk makes it also great and can warm the milk or froth the milk depending on the whisks that you are using.

Terry C

Terry CBrisbane

Helps make every morning great!

I have long been a huge fan of Nespresso - I have a vertuoline at home and an original line at my office. I have always used the aerocinno to foam milk for a cappucino, so this model adds a pretty amazing new feature of autmatically frothing (with steam) the milk. It works amazingly. Truly is one touch of a button to have a perfectly made cap, latte, or just a cup of steam milk (or foamy milk as my 2 year old likes to say). The output is the perfect temperature, the milk is perfectly frothed, and (since it is using nespresso pods) the taste is exceptional.

Boo

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Tim

Tim

Easy, clean coffee Machine

We had a normal espresso machine for years, but we got sick of the mess that went with having one. We also do not like to drink instant coffee. The Lattissima gives as all convenience of instant coffee with the great espresso taste we like. Highly recommend getting this coffee machine.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
J.B

J.BMelbourne

Great coffee machine!

I Purchased this coffee machine for my partner to encourage him to make his coffee rather than spending money every morning on takeaway coffee. The result... he loves it! I personally don't drink coffee, but the hot chocolate is excellent. This Nespresso machine is easy to clean and looks relatively stylish. Fantastic product!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Jeff

JeffEyre Peninsula, SA

Cannot live with my coffee!!

This would have to be my purchase of the year. I have had other nespresso machine before including the model before this one. The new Touch is fantastic, so easy to use. Does a great job and always makes the best cup of coffee. My next purchase would be the Nespresso Lattissimia Professional. But will wait till this one dies first.

See all DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550 reviews