DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550R (Red)

DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550R (Red)

4.2

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Darrell P

Darrell P

Great Value Machine

Love my morning coffee and this machine makes a perfect cup every time. I only use Nespresso pods and stronger blends. Wife is not a coffee drinker but likes the hot chocolate pods. The machine is a winner all round in the family and is very easy to clean after use. Have had no problems with it so reliabilty is tops.

Purchased in October 2018.

Noise Level
Adrian

AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect coffee every time

Love this machine and the colour it has been great I have it few years now. Still making the perfect coffees and I usually use the after market pods and they work great perfect temperature every time would definitely recommend this coffee machine

Purchased in June 2016 at Harvey Norman for A$257.00.

Dev Gill

Dev GillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This machine makes better coffee than a Cafe!!! (Coffee lover Reviewing)

As long as you choose the good intensity coffee pods you will have the best coffee.

I am using the coffee pods from LAVAZZA and they cost me 30 Cents per pod.

The milk compartment is perfect too. Make the best milk for Chai latte and hot chocolate.

Definitely the best coffee for our family of 7(@ adults and 5 kids under 10

Purchased in September 2012 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$450.00.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550R (Red) compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

tamiee_d

tamiee_dSydney

Waste of money

Just spent 30min on the phone with "Senior management". I bought a brand new machine in march from DJs. it has never worked. Nespresso wants to fix the machine so then my brand new machine is a refurbished model. OR they want me to drag my three kids and the broken machine back to DJs to get a replacement. Would never buy from them again. Customer service did not care or try to help.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$400.00.

emyoma

emyomaNew South Wales

Love it!

Thanks to Moccona making nespresso coffee pods, I'm back in the nespresso game! Ruby (my little red machine!) gives me an excellent coffee every single time of the right temperature. I'm delighted that the milk compartment comes off and attaches very easily for storing in the fridge. Congrats nespresso, you've come a long way!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Jasmine Bloco

Jasmine BlocoMelbourne

Loved the colour and fluffy drink it makes

We bought this because of its bright red model as it matches other applicances we have in the kitchen top. The coffee caps are very expensive compared to other brands but we found two other branded caps that work in this model. The foamer works extremely well making the best fluffy tops

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great Coffee

Love the Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima, makes the best coffee. Easy to use and clean, automatically switches off. Variety of coffee flavours to choose from, also get them delivered. Also compatible with some other store purchased coffee pods. Also great compact size to take camping or on holidays, never miss out on great coffee.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Cassie

Cassie

Great coffee machine

I love how easy it is to use this coffee machine including the cleaning process. If you like milk in your coffee this is the machine for you. Options for cappuccino, latte, espresso & long black.
Just pop a capsule in, press a button then magically coffee appears!

Cleaning is super easy with the cleaning button on the milk attachment so you dont get blocked tubes & it can be detattached so you can put back in the fridge if you don't use all the milk in one go.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Amanda Banks

Amanda BanksSouth Yarra

The best coffee machine!

I am a huge coffee drinker and to be honest paying $4 a coffee isn’t viable these days so I bought a machine and they taste just as good.

I drink 5 a day so this has saved so much money.

The machine is sleek and easy to use. I
Don’t use the milk frother as almond milk goes a bit funny in it as does the soy milk but normal milk if that’s your thing works too.

The pods are cheap - I get a pack delivered but I know the ones at woolies work too!

Great item for every kitchen.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Luke

LukeCanberra

Can't live without it

Got given this machine for my birthday a few years ago, and besides needing to descale it here and there, it hasn't missed a beat. We use ours daily.
Excellent coffee every time. I know the model has been updated since, but I would without hesitation buy the older model again simply because I've tried and tested it, its super reliable and makes a great coffee.

Date PurchasedJul 2012
Taylah Golding

Taylah GoldingAU

Great little machine for perfect coffee!

This machine is extremely useful whether you just want a small coffee with one shot or a large coffee with 2 shots... very easy to clean and the milk is perfectly frothy you can adjust to your taste. The pods from nespresso also compliment it nicely but you can use cheaper pods from coles or woolies that also fit.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Michele37

Michele37Townsville

milk frother malfunctions half the time!

Date PurchasedSep 2016
aussietrueblue

aussietrueblueAU

Love, Love, Love

This product is one of the best to buy. The coffee tastes amazing and cost of the capsules are pretty good too. I only use this machine for my chai latte. The milk froths up great and thick. And it doesn't leave a bitter taste after you drink it... Easy to clean and pulls apart quickly to wash.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

This one lasted less than 3 weeks

Date PurchasedJun 2017
janine s

janine sGippsland, VIC

love it

A very easy to use coffee machine Coffee tastes great and very easy to clean I dont buy coffee from take away shops anymore I can even order my capsules online which is great when you live in the country I`ve had the machine for over 4 years no problems whatsoever

Date PurchasedFeb 2013

Meg

MegYarrawonga

I love my DeLonghi Nespresso!

I use it first thing in the morning, it is so easy and reliable. The coffee pods come in a variety of flavours, it looks good on my kitchen counter and I do not know what I would do without it! It is the best thing ever to be invented!

Date PurchasedMar 2009
Chick flick

Chick flickCentral, SA

Worth the money

Small, compact, reasonably priced and very easy to use..I make coffee everyday for my partner who is almost crazy about how his coffee should be and this past his test :-)..Turn on the power button and the machine is really in 2 minutes..Makes fairly good capsule coffee..Cleaning afterwards is pretty easy too :-)

Date PurchasedJul 2016
bache

bache

Fabulous!

Having purchased 3 Nespresso machines in the past this is definitely worth the money. A quiet little work horse in our family that can make up to 4-5 cups per day. The milk could be a little hotter but for an automatic machine its not bad. Just preheat your cups with a little boiled water. I also use double wall latte cups to keep it hotter for longer.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great coffee

A great tasting coffee everytime
Very easy to clean, just run so e water though and empty the container of empty coffee Pods. With the milk, when i am not using it i take it off the machine and leave it in the fridge.
Easy to use, put water in the back, milk in the container, place a pod in the top and set it to what type of coffee you desire.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
CaroleT

CaroleTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good things come in small packages

I generally use the Nespresso capsules, but have tried others with no harm done to the machine.
It isn't rocket science to use it - very simple no-fuss operation. Even if, like me, you only make one coffee at any one time, it's still no drama to clean the machine. We actually had one of the "proper" cappuccino machines, but this little one is so much more useful for what we want. Easy enough to pack up and take it with us in the caravan.
The only downside really is that it can be a nuisance to try and get the Nespresso capsules if you are not near one of the few retail outlets. It's added expense to order them online. Also problematic to dispose of the used capsules when you don't live anywhere near a collection point.

Date PurchasedJun 2016