DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550W (White)

DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550W (White)

MPN: EN550W

3.9

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Lorraine

LorraineSydney, NSW

Extremely disappointed with the new machine and Delonghi

After having the previous model that exceeded all my expectations, I purchased the new model. What a disappointment, it was constantly asking to be descaled and the milk would not froth and would only ooze steam. This machine was maintained exactly to manufacturers specifications. Delonghi were contacted and we were given instructions which we completed and did not work. When we called back we were hung up on. Extremely poor service. Took machine back to the Good Guys where the machine was purchased and it had to be sent for a repair which takes 2 weeks. Not good enough for a new machine.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for A$370.00.

Consistency
Milk Frothing
Karen P

Karen PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New to Coffee Drinking and this was the best purchase!

Purchased in November 2017 at The Good Guys for A$380.00.

Consistency
Milk Frothing
katrmita

katrmitaSouth Australia

Not hot enough

Coffee is not hot enough - just warm. Needs to be microwave for 20 sec. to heat up to acceptable level.
The coffee itself is really good (Nespresso pods)
All things considered, I am VERY disappointed.
Only positive thing is that it is quick.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550W (White) compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Kamal

Kamal

Good

Using this from last few months now. No complaints. Good quality of coffee. Worth for the money you spent. Temperature of coffee is also perfect. Never had any issue so far with this and will definitely recommend to those who don’t want to spend too much and after good quality coffee.

Quality Coffee Machine

Really satisfied with the machine, makes a really nice coffee, and froths milk nicely. Easy to clean as well. Only gripe was the water tank at first came cracked, but nespresso was quick to send out a new one (so easy to deal with!)

Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy to use pod machine that is simple to clean

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Rosa

RosaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am happy with this coffee machine

I love this coffee machine .so easy to use and i can make coffee quickly and drink quickly just because the temperature of the coffee is not as hot as i want it to be.Its easy to clean and looks good on the kitchen bench and I would recommend it.

Drew I

Drew IThornlands

Third machine has died after 2 weeks

I have been through 3 of these machines.
First one - DOA
Second one - overheated and smoke came out of the milk frother
Returned it a bought the updated version
Third and updated version - milk frother started spitting water and now the machine turns off after its connected
Makes a great coffee, for a couple of weeks...

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Cairoloves

CairolovesGold Coast

Very Tasty and Looks Beautiful

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Bellissima !

Fantastic little machine great tasting coffee’s and the froth is so thick and creamy it’s even better than our Jura coffee machine ! It’s very easy to use and the coffee selections are great. Cleaning of the machine is very simple to do, love this little gem of a machine

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Lauren S

Lauren S

Perfect way to start the morning!

So easy to use and clean, and I love that you can keep the milk part in the fridge to reuse the next day. Coffee tastes great, it is the perfect start to get you going in the morning. Good replacement to safe money by skipping the daily coffee shop run!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
katja

katjaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my nespresso

Nespresso is my absolute favorite coffee and this machine? Does it really well. It's easy tp ise and has various presets to make your favorite brew, like espresso, lungo, cappuccino and macchiato. The milk container is really handy and the machine has a real stylish look as well. I bought this model to replace my old nespresso machine, which i've had for almost 10 years. Never going back to regular coffee

Skye

Skye

Capsules are genius!

It’s stunning how many different blends of coffee are in so many different capsules! And so very easy to use! Delicious! Cleaning is so easy! Especially cleaning the container that stores the milk - it pops right off! This has been the easiest coffee machine I’ve ever had the luxury of using!

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Happy mum

Happy mumLatrobe

Amazing little machine

We love be this machine, love the simplicity and speed, coffee in the morning has never been so delicious! I put the pod in, put my cup under the spout,press a button and while I am busy doing other things my coffee is being made. Easy to clean and dishwasher proof parts, what more could you want. I love that I can do 2 -3 cups before the frother is empty, I love that you just press a button and it does all the work.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Lyn

LynSydney

Great machine

The coffee is delicious, quick to make though cup sizes are smaller than i'm used to but the taste makes up for that, you can make larger coffees also, the instructions took me a while to understand, ii would suggest you tube or visiting their Retail outlet, it's easy to clean, the components at times a bit hard to dissemble but overall i love it and will never be without one

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Angry Customer

Angry CustomerMelbourne

Great coffee!

I love this machine. I used to buy coffee all the time, but this saves me a lot of time and money being able to make great coffee at home.

So many choices of great tasting pods. You can recycle your pods and they are easy to use.

I have a cup morning and night. My friends also enjoy the coffee I make. The milk frother is automatic. Press a button for a creamy coffee. Milk is done perfectly.

Cleaning is super easy as well. This is great if your short on time.

Taste: 5 stars, Ease of use: 5 stars, Cost effective: 5 stars.

Highly recommend. Great coffee and product. Nespresso support is great as well. You can even order your coffee pods online or via the phone.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

I need help

I need help my descaling light won't stop blinking I have descaled and re descaled 3 times to stop it blinking with no avail help the machine had been working fantastic until the descaled light came on please helpi really don't know what else I can say but help I brought my machine from Harvey Norman Forster so how can you help me

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Poor performance from Nespresso don't care and still don't care

Makes a great espresso,but I like my latte ,we have had two machines now and constantly sending off to be repaired, they finally replaced the machine ,and half a dooven coffees bang the milk frothed cactus ,rang the service centre and was told to do the reset process , didn't work ,and was told that it was our problem, so in my opinion Nespresso needs to pull up there socks ,when you spend hard earn on a product that is recommended by Harvey Norman,only to be let down.we live remote and we just can't drop in with the machine to get fixed,three to four week turn around,sorry Nespresso but you are in the three P.'s now .

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Dave

Dave

Fantastic machine

This machine is very easy and simple to use. The flavour of the coffee is just like buying one at a coffee shop but of course for a fraction of the price. Its easy to get new pods by ordering online and cleaning the machine after is simple with a touch of a button. I can't fault this machine.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
L Smith

L SmithPerth

Good machine.

I really enjoy my Nespresso coffee, because there is a nice creme. Getting the right pod for your type of coffee is important.
Once you've set it up it's easy, but adjusting you're machine using the instructions weren't that clear. I found a video YouTube clip was easier than the Nespresso booklet.
It's easy to clean.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Usability tester

Usability testerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great coffee

The coffee is very good and convenient, however the capsules are expensive - too expensive and a good selection of coffee types and flavours. The coffee maker is very easy to use and easy to clean, all the bits go in the dishwasher. I am happy to recommend the coffee maker but be aware the capsules are expensive.

Date PurchasedJan 2016