4.1

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Excellent Quality/Design/Service

Communication during the build was great, site manager was very easy going and a great communicator. The quality of the house is great, I'm very happy with the end result. We experienced very few issues all of which were minor and when there was an issue we were informed very early on and provided options for a resolution. Final cost came under the original estimate which we are extremely happy with. Some of which were thanks to Dennis Family including worst case scenario costs in the original quote, e.g. Maximum bushfire protection, additional budget for site cut costs, etc. Any savings were passed on to us.

Construction End DateJune 2020
Syed

SyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service - More than expectations

Dennis customer service is Awesome! Firstly, I started my new home journey with Simond's builder when I did gallery with them I was disappointed below my expectations, I decided not to go with Simond's anymore this decision loose my deposit money. I was happy to loose money rather than construct home with Simond's Builder. I had a meeting with Prithvi nice person who tell me everything clearly without hiding anything. He organized a gallery in Melbourne-Notting hill. My gallery consultant was Yasbella she did the excellent job politely and give better advice I impress with the software and big screen visualization I feel reality of my dream home. Yasbella and Prithvi both are best staff member in Dennis family.

Build StageMid-Construction
DFH T.Dennis Family Homes

Smooth from start to finish

Really happy with the whole process. Was able to make some big changes to the layout without fuss.
Had to make a lot of small changes as well to get it how I wanted and while all of the modifications are reasonably priced it definitely adds up.
The actual build stage was also pretty seamless, no issues popped up and it all kept moving forward really quickly.
Finished product was beautiful as well.

Would recommend them to anyone.

Curtin

CurtinNortheast, VIC

great facade , great plan

our build was managed very well .
their workmanship was very good , build quality was good to very good .
we had no real issues during build and any problems we had were sorted straight away by the site foreman .
our final cost was a little bit cheaper than estimate because of the specials at the time .

Construction End DateMay 2020
Shelton

SheltonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing showroom with a huge range!

I was amazed by how big the colour showroom was it was so great to see everything in person on a large scale. I was also surprised by how much there was to choose from in the standard range which allowed us to put together a beautiful colour scheme on a budget. Our Admin Jan has also been touching base regularly to see how our land title has been progressing which has been very reassuring. Our Sales Consultant Jordan was extremely patient and helpful during our initial appointment and at our Contract signing appointment, he would give us his honest opinion in what he thought was best for us and my partner and I really appreciated that. Loving the experience so far, bring on Site Start!

Build StagePre-Construction

Most professional & friendly consultant

We started to see sales consultant, Jessica D’Argent at Lyndhurst since March 2020 re: Building a double story house.
I have been in contact with almost all the companies in south eastern suburbs but no one can beat Jessica. She handles customers with respect and she is very professional, friendly and unbelievably hardworking person to get the best out of all options for her customers.
If you are planning to build with Dennis Family Homes, she is the best person to contact first. I must say that no one will be that dedicated to the job as she does.
IN my opinion Jessica deserves a promotion more than a sales consultant .

Build StagePre-Construction
Expose thugs

Expose thugsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shop around

Build quality is ok but this review is about their warranty coverage. You go to Target, buy a $50 coffee machine, it comes with 12 months warranty. Now build a Home with DFH, pay them half a million or so dollars and still get only 12 months warranty. There should be law which provides warranty coverage according to the price of product/merchandise. The building contract is written purely to protect the interest of the builder. Even to fix minor issues during warranty phase can take long time. The final prices went up by almost 60-70K from estimate which is again a claver tactic to get that contract signed. How come sales reps can be so inaccurate as their costs are close to only 70% of the final cost.

Construction End DateApril 2018

Delivered a great product and high quality build, Thank You Team Dennis!

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Mitchell G.

Mitchell G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great quality!

My build from the very start, to the very end ran extremely smooth! Extremely happy with all staff at Dennis family homes! The workmanship of the house was to a very satisfying quality, especially the carpentery work, very good attention to detail!
The final costing was pretty spot on to how I had it estimated.

tc_naturahome

tc_naturahomeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our dream was made a reality.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Matthew

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very pleased with our 1st home!!!

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Gennene-David

Gennene-DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our new home!!

As soon as we met Justin Engelke (sales consultant) we knew without doubt that we had found the right builder for our KDR in Ferntree Gully. He was extremely helpful and shared lots of information and suggestions. The build was managed well and all our questions/concerns were promptly answered by our site supervisor Rob Bahn and our contract & build administrators. We are extremely fussy and almost all of our new house meets our very high standards. The final cost was very close to the estimated cost.
Thanks to everyone at Dennis Family Homes for making our 15 year dream of a new home a become a reality!!

Maindample

MaindampleNortheast, VIC

Thorough, time-efficient and very helpful

Build was well managed, and very fast!
Consultations were thorough and staff were friendly and understanding of needs and wants.
We switched builders at start of our process and within a day DFH had plans that were well within our budget and needs.
The quality is excellent, and display home quality as advertised

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Amazing Experience with Dennis Family

Originally dealt with Hayley as my consultant. She was absolutely terrific! One of the reasons I chose to build with Dennis. She was very transparent about costs and needs with a build and made the whole process very stress free and easy. Anthony was a terrific supervisor. Very informational and prompt with his replies. Seemed to take great pride with his work and made sure my needs were meet. Quality is amazing, very few things to comment on and when I did message Anthony things were fixed and dealt with straight away. Final cost was completely the same as the estimated cost. Very happy

Very knowledgeable

Great knowledge, skilled and quite clearly knew what they were doing! Cost matched what was quoted which made the whole process very easy.
Any issues were resolved very quickly and were to our satisfaction.
The whole build was managed well with realistic expectations given and met. This made it easier to plan other components of our life around the delivery of the new home.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Will

WillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing from start to finish!!

From the very beginning of the build right through to the end, the support and level of standards with the Dennis Family has been astonishing! I was told the experience of building a home can sometimes be daunting but that was far from the case with Dennis Family Homes. Someone from the team was supporting me every step of the way, from the contract, all the way to the final inspection. Thank you Dennis Family Homes for an amazing home!

Construction End DateMay 2020

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Jade

JadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect home

My house in Wyndham vale was built lately and was overseen by a very nice and helpful guy Andrew Fristad,well managed,workmanship was awesome great quality,home overlooked well,anything that was not up to standard he made sure it was seen to it,and handover was perfect couldn’t fault Andrew F/company,keep the good work Andrew Fristad, very proud of my home
Saras/rashpal

Construction End DateNovember 2019
DFH T.Dennis Family Homes

Satisfying build, with very little issues.

Everything from consultations to begin the build, all the way through to completion of construction has been great.
Only disappointing aspect would be the communication post-construction for the 6 month walk through and dealing with minor issues.
However the experience has definitely been positive and the team at Dennis Family Homes are great people who are easy to get along with!

Construction End DateSeptember 2019