Listing monitored by Desired Living

3.9

Margaret
MargaretAdelaide

Sofa and coffee table

It was easy to navigate the store, the range of products was acceptable, I don't know about the quality bcause it was only delivered yesterday and is still unpacked - I don't know about the assembly yet but I am annoyed that there was a piece of the coffee table missing

Nick
NickIllawarra, NSW

Totally cheated

I ordered their Orion u lounge and absolutely not happy with the product quality. I complained to them but was told that they were minor defects. I paid 3500 to buy a new lounge with ‘minor defects’ and waited 3 months for it. It’s been weeks since my complaint but they have not done anything about it yet.

Steve PisanielloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have not received full purchase

I purchased a lounge suit with coffee table had it custom made in August and put deposit down.
I received purchase 3 mths later minus coffee table but had too send the rest of money on day of delivery.
Have been harassing them since delivery about our coffee table and getting the run around, it is now nearly end of March still no coffee table which is 6 mths later.
We are willing to fill customers in how bad these people are in responding to our recent experience with our purchase and how bad they are you can contact me on [Email Removed].
I would rather send my lounge suit back and get my money back never never again.
Do not purchase from this company!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Steve Pisaniello

Stop taking my email down.

Long wait but worth it

Our flake leather lounge set arrived yesterday and everyone that has seen it has commented on how good it looks. The wait time was around 13 weeks for us which is a bit longer than the 8-12 weeks advertised. However we accept this in this covid environment does impact everyone. Well worth waiting especially for the price compared to a similar couch elsewhere which was double the price !

Find out how Desired Living Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Perfect customisation down to the finer details!

Firstly thank you for a wonderful couch delivered. We are impressed by the level of customisation that is possible via your website . I would recommend you somehow replicate it for your mobile users but perhaps that might be a bit more difficult for a smaller screen profile. Either way very happy with the quality and service and we would happy to be return customer if we ever need another sofa .

Good service excellent help

I have dealt with ambreen who has been extremely helpful both in helping us pick our pieces and after sale service. We are very happy with our couch and have a tv cabinet and a single armchair on order. While we love the furniture, the customer service is really what impresses us!

Impressive after hours service

I do wonder if these guys sleep or if they hire someone in a different Timezone to answer our chat requests . As I work odd hours , I reached out at 1 am in the morning not expecting to be answered ! Pleasantly surprised to find Emily responding to our questions . Ordered a London 3 seater chaise which arrived last week. Quality is good and happy with our purchase. The legs were slightly damaged during transportation but Desired living were good enough to replace them for us. Would recommend

Picture perfect - thanks

We ordered a bright green 3 seater chaise and we are thrilled by how it blends into our themed living room . We looked long and hard to find the right colour. Many places didn’t have what we wanted . We are glad to have found Desired Living - please extend my thanks to Jo who really helped with the colours and sending the colour samples a few times with patience !

Other Furniture Shops

Good price and happy with my purchase

I am loving my olive green chesterfield which we ordered from Desired Living in April this year. The quality is definitely better than I had anticipated given the price I paid for it. Would highly recommend to anyone who doesn’t want to pay the price tag for an overpriced furniture piece.

Aiva M.
Aiva M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online Shoppers

Noel K.
Noel K.Sydney, NSW

Good product

They provide fully customizable furniture online so that was great. Had some really nice designs and the sofa that arrived seems good quality. Prices of the sofas are good but the shipping is pretty pricey.

Diane
DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible furniture and service

kaycrowe
kaycroweSouth East Queensland, QLD

No communication from company

They have taken my money, I can’t get a response from email or phone call and no product after 4 weeks. Please advise how I can get a response. Not happy.

Overall good experience with some areas for improvements

Firstly we had a broadly pleasant experience shopping with Desired Living . The sofa came on time and the quality was as expected . Just a feedback , the whole customer would have been more perfect if you kept us informed throughout the purchase and delivery timeframe . Not a major thing but just something for your guys to improve on . Otherwise would say that we are advocaters of your business - many thanks

Slightly long a wait but worth it

We are loving our new couch which came 9 weeks after we placed the deposit . To be fair, we were told 8-12 weeks at the time we placed the order. The couch is a beautiful match to our burgendy interior which was rather hard to match and we had to look around a fair bit to find a supplier that carried this colour range .