Listing monitored by Desired Living

4.2
April H.
April H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Would not recommend this company

I ordered a lounge in May l received it 3 months later and the colour is not quite right, it is slightly mottled instead of a solid colour but l am so sick of dealing with this company l have just kept it. This company never returns calls, or answer emails. l even had to phone to find out when final payment should be made and was advised l was a week late and that they had sent an email which they hadn’t it was just another lie. I am still waiting for 3 metres of extra vinyl which l paid for and have been feed continual lies about when it will arrive.
Stay away. There are better companies here in Australia

Great advice and down to earth

We bought the new Fina model on recommendation from Jim . Very glad we took his advice because it looks great in our family room and it has all the tech features that a modern couch should have . We are one grateful customer !!!

Positive Experience and happy with our Wiggum

Great experience.
Family and I are enjoying every moment in our new Wiggum recliner - have sent friends too.
Great service from helpful staff at Campbellfield and delivered almost 2 weeks earlIer than quoted.
One happy customer !

Oscar N.
Oscar N.Sydney, NSW

good options

I was a bit overwhelmed with all the choices and options I could do for the sofa I had purchased but thankfully the staff at the store were very helpful and guided me well. My leather sofa set arrived over the weekend and I am very happy with it.

Amazing craftsmanship

ordered a europa chesterfield set from Jim in sydney, he was very professional and gave me excellent advice on colour choices for my man cave. The leather on the sofa is smooth and looks 101%. You just earned yourselves a loyal customer desired living.

Anita g.
Anita g.Sydney, NSW

A long drive but worth it

took me an hour to get to the store, wish it was closer to the west. But so happy I took the effort, I found a great 3 seater recliner in stock. It has been delivered and to my surprise they put a free cleaning kit for my lounge. THANK YOU

laylamae4u
laylamae4uHunter Region, NSW

Beautiful and comfortable

A big thankyou to Desired Living and the staff in sydney. The leather recliners arrived today and are amazing. I am sitting on them right now and these reclienerss are very comfortable. The shop in Sydney had a good range on display and Jim or Jason in the store was very professional and helped a lot. I am satisfied with the lounge desired living have provided.

Seth y.
Seth y.

Happy

Beautiful lounge i just got. Good colours recommended by guy in shop. Please with comfort. I will buy from here again should I need more lounges. I have my eye on some recliners I saw im shop.

Roger Salcoodo
Roger SalcoodoSydney, NSW

GREAT VALUE

Moved house, needed two sets a corner lounge and recliner set. Very surprised how these guys could modify the size of the lounge. Good selection of colours, I remember it taking my hours to decide. Lounge arrived last week and recliners today. Happy with both lounges, would have liked more updates while the sofa was being made.

Amisha P.
Amisha P.Perth, WA

Sofa not delivered, its been 5 months now, not responding my email or call- they tell lie all the time

Store LocationMelbourne

Great service - courier attention to detail can improve

Thanks guys for delivering us a wonderful looking couch. Your service is excellent from the start and I would not hesitate to recommend you. However please use better couriers . I understand that they may not be directly related to your business however impression matters ! We would have been happy to pay them extra to remove the existing couches but they didn’t even acknowledge our request. Otherwise it would have been a perfect experience from us .

Other Furniture Shops

I have been using Desired Living for many of my clients design projects and now receiving a lounge I had purchased for myself today and i must praise them and Jim in particular for always providing excellent customer service and accommodating for what each of my clients required for their projects. I always touch base with my clients to enquire of the quality of the lounges which I always hear nothing but good things. I recommend the chesterfield range which was what I bought myself

Find out how Desired Living Physical Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Wonderful service - despite working through the shutdown period

We are pleasantly surprised by our purchase. The colours match our walls perfectly . I must say you have one of the widest colour range we have seen from any retailer ! Delivery was ok - Courier moved the sofas to our living room but would be nice if they also unpacked. The product definitely makes up for it!

Atul
AtulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

UNDESIRED LIVING

Very happy

Purchased as a gift for my sister as she is finally moving out of home, me and my sister went to the chatswood store and Joe was very helpful and customised the sofa just how my sister wanted it. we got it now and its great quality, very comfortable and looks great. the colour is matte black