Di Lorenzo

Di Lorenzo

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Burgundy Novafusion

I have undyed ginger hair, amd use this product during the summer to maintain a nice even hair colour. Only issue of mine is the shampoo can tend to dry my hair out a bit, but my hair is naturally dry and course anyway.

No responsibility when something goes wrong..

Be careful once you have purchased they will use the T&C if there are any issues and pass the issue onto the manufacture..

Great products and great service

Owning and operating a busy design studio we are always on the hunt for innovative products that look stunning and fit for purpose. Di Lorenzo tiles showcase some of the worlds best tiles at helm of trends and innovation. The team have great product knowledge and samples on hand.

Delayed Tile Delivery/Poor Customer Service

On the 19/4/17 I went to the Di Lorenzo Tile Store at Hamilton and was served by one of the company employees. This person provided me with excellent service and I selected and made a deposit on a range of tiles known at La Chic. I chose three different colours of the La Chic range to be used as feature tiles in the kitchen, laundry and bathroom of a unit that I was renovating for the purpose of renting. At the time of purchase I was told that some of the La Chic range could take 10 - 12 weeks for delivery because of the fact that they are imported Italian tiles. I received two of three La Chic colours that I had ordered within about 6 - 8 weeks and these were promptly installed in the kitchen and laundry by my tiler. However, I was still waiting on the green (known as Mer) La Chic tiles and was having difficulty obtaining a delivery date from the company. After 12 weeks I was told that the tiles were on a ship from Italy but that the delivery date was unknown. I was then transferred from dealing with the staff at the local store to dealing with the State Sales Manager. I informed the Sales Manager that the delivery was now past what I had been told originally and that I needed the tiles urgently to complete the bathroom in order to rent the unit. The Sales Manager could still not confirm a delivery date. He then offered me a refund or other tiles that were dissimilar to the La Chic range that I had already partially installed in the unit. Therefore both options were simply not viable. After 17 weeks and with Sales Manager still unable to confirm a delivery date and the renovations on my unit having to be delayed despite the fact that I had committed to a tenancy agreement I asked the Sales Manager if the company was prepared to compensate me financially for the delays. The Sales Manager immediate response was, "There will be no compensation. As I stated you could have a refund which you did not want. I showed you different options which you did not like." I then indicated that I would consider a complaint to NSW Fair Trading and/or through my Solicitor on the basis of the inordinate delays and the financial impact that this would cause me due to the need to defer my tenancy agreement. On suggesting that I would exercise my inherent legal rights the NSW Sales Manager response was, "I will not be threatened by your text." And it all pretty much went down hill from this point with the Sales Manager refusing to communicate with me further on this issue. My tiles were eventually made available on the 26/8/17 (some 18.5 weeks after I had paid my deposit). I have received no compensation or apology from the company for the inordinate delays in delivering the tiles. I will not be dealing with Di Lorenzo tiles again as they clearly do not recognise the fact that they supply products which are part of a process associated with many other building products and trades. And that time is money in the building/construction industry.

A retailer for people with more money than sense

Di Lorenzo sells average quality tiles at outrageous prices. I purchased 4 different sets of tiles to fill a large house, from various retailers, prices ranging from $9/m2 to $170/m2. Di Lorenzo's were the most expensive, but at the point of purchase, I felt they were worthwhile. The sample tiles in the store were beautifully cut, which would allow for very fine grout lines. After taking delivery, it was clear that I was misled. All the edges of the delivered product were chipped and poorly cut. According to Di Lorenzo, this is "normal variation". Di Lorenzo's "premium Italian" tiles were actually worse cut than the $9 Chinese tiles from elsewhere.

If you like to burn your money, then Di Lorenzo is the perfect place to go. However, if you didn't inherit a fortune from your oil tycoon parents, go to TFO instead. They stock great Italian tiles at less than a quarter of the price.

Fabulous service and beautiful tiles!

From the moment I walked in the door the service and advice that I received was fantastic. There was a comprehensive range of tiles to choose from and I found exactly what I wanted to achieve the look I was after. Communication was great and I love, love, love my tiles! I can honestly highly recommend Di Lorenzo Tiles .

Arrogant and 0 customer service

Don't deal with this business, they are a big scam artists, all they care about is $$$$ they don't care how horrible their customer service or work it is. The staff there are clueless and have no idea what they are doing and keep making mistake over mistake.

Castle Hill Di Lorenzo you should be ashamed of yourself for your poor customer service. Whoever is thinking of using them don't bother, save your money and go somewhere else.

worst service provider ever!!!

poor workmanship! almost every single joint was done unevenly! grout missing! only dotted glue applied! etc.! and after 3 months trying to contact their customer care and find a solution, all I've got in response is "this is all within standard". such a disappointment!

beautiful tiles

i bought some beautiful italian tiles here ...they took 13 weeks to get here but just gorgeous , got my own tiler , so didn't experience any of the above ....would buy of them again

Takes money, doesn't do work, and won't answer calls

This place is a joke. It's been over three months since they've taken money for the tiles, but they have not turned up to do the tiling work. They have missed numerous appointments to do the work. They won't answer calls. They won't return calls when you leave a message. It's always "head office" who organisers the trades people, so you can't get anything done. I would not risk your time, waste your money, or have anything to do with these people.

1 month late to start work - can't move in before Christmas because of DiLorenzo

Currently building at southwest sydney. Tiles preselected back in June and date was set to start tiling 3rd of Nov. They havent started yet and all shower screens, plumbing fittings, vanities etc can't go in because of tiling not done.

Builder called Di Lorenzo, simply they dont care
I tried calling di lorenzo they didnt return my call

It seems they don't care at all.
Very frusturated before even they start the job .....

Excellent Service

Haven't purchased anything yet but was extremely happy with the service we received from Elisa. They have an excellent selection and it was wonderful to browse and take photos and then get advice when requested. This was in contrast to Domayne at Alexandria where photography is not allowed and hence it is extremely difficult to make a decision when trying to remember back to what a tile looked like.
We also liked that there wasn't any pressure to buy all the tiles from them and they were quite happy to discuss what would work with tile choices we had made elsewhere.
The perfect one-stop tile shop!

Extremely disappointing finish product

Totally agree with recent reviewer Frozen.
Poor workmanship, Poor unlevel splash back tiles in the kitchen, bathroom vanity unit, wall tiles and floor tiles. VERY VERY POOR GROUTING, UNEVEN, UNTIDY AND MISSING GROUTING. Corners and edges are all undefined with untidy tiling and grouting finish, Tile cutting is also sub standard with uneven edges. Chipped tiles are used when there are so many excess tiles in perfect condition that are being left behind. Simply DO NOT CARE attitude by Very RUDE and UNHAPPY non English speaking tiler rushing through the job. We have been gutted with the POOR workmanship which has resulted in domino effect for uneven silicone finish due to tiles are unevenly laid, i.e. leaping silicone. Fantastic Sales team but sub standard tilers. This is a gross unjust as we have spent a lot of money for upgrading ! Di Lorenzo price is premium but workmanship is inferior. Di Lorenzo should take full responsibility in delivering a good quality workmanship by close supervision of their tilers as means of quality control. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DI LORENZO TILES.

Di Lorenzo BAd ××××(Bela Vista)××××

New home! we had the bathrooms done
Poor workmanship
Poor unlevel floor
Poor tile quality Seconds used passed as new
(Numerous home buyers have noticed)
Poor non english tiler
POOR GROUTING
POOR CLEANUP LEFT A HELL OF A MESS & WALKED AWAY
They never return phone calls
THINK TWICE BEFORE USING.....

Great selection of tiles and Fantastic service

Purchased our bathroom tiles from the Willoughby store and found they had a great selection of tiles, wish we went there first (we'd already spent many weekends visiting tile stores all over Sydney). The service was fantastic, we changed our minds and our order a couple of times and they always accommodated us, without any issue or penalty.

Inflexible and Disappointing

We went to Di Lorenzo to choose the tiles for our home that is currently being built. We picked out a gorgeous mosaic feature tile for all bathroom niches. Unfortunately, the consultant (who was working from the house plans) did not include all niches and left one out. We recently realised this and went in to let them know that it would have to be changed. Unfortunately, the consultant no longer works there and the manager said that we would need to pay an extra $250 in admin. I respectfully requested that this charge be waived or absorbed by Di Lorenzo since the consultant had made an error, but they were firm that this charge needed to be paid by us.

While we understand that there needs to be an admin fee to deter people from making constant changes, in this case we did not change our mind- the consultant had made an error. I feel that a more fair option would have been to either absorb the admin fee, or reduce it significantly- the consultant is meant to be the 'specialist' who guides the consumer through the process. We are not, and do not claim to be experts and relied upon the expertise of the consultant to have our tiling requirements met.
A wide range of tiles, well set out, easy to find what you want
Inflexible

Lousy post-purchase service

Recently built with a well known builder. They use Di Lorenzo for carpet and tile selection and laying. Cannot fault the sales ladies at this store. We chose the 'builders' selection of carpet. After laying we realized it was a very poor quality carpet, but the worst of it was the actual laying. Raw edges up against the skirting boards, bits of carpet unravelling everywhere, tufts of carpet falling out, joins in areas where they shouldn't be. We notified Di Lorenzo about this problem months ago, and also our builder. We won't sign off on our 13 week inspection until it is fixed. Nothing has been done. Very, very poor customer post-sale service.
Great sales staff.
No customer service post purchase.

Easy process

Our builder directed us to Di Lorenzo for our tile selection. A painless, no dramas process. We saw the tiles/colours we wanted and the rep. ticked the relevant boxes, We viewed the tiles alone making our selections and then went around the showroom again with the rep. discussing in detail. Tiles delivered and have now been laid. Looks good and happy with the final result. Always a bit of the unknown in tile selection as it is a more permanent feature than painting, but we ran with our feelings/preferences and are happy with the process at Di Lorenzos.
Selection environment good and staff good to deal with.