digiDirect Physical store

digiDirect Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (193)
Liz

LizHobart

Excellent store that did exactly as promised

Did lots of on-line research of Canon Binoculars. Visited 2 stores on the Gold Coast and not too impressed. Read about Digidirect and saw that there was a sales event which included the Binos. Was a bit wary of unseen Brisbane store but rang and great helpful response. Even though not in stock hoped-for availability in 10 days. Received call in 4 days saying stock received so drove to Brisbane to collect it a few days later and very impressed with store and attitude of Digidirect staff.

Store Locationbrisbane
Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Liz, I'm glad the Brisbane team was able to get you the binos at a good price and quickly. Thank you for your purchase, we appreciate you shopping with us. I hope you are enjoying the binos, have a great day.

Michael Tadman

Michael TadmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and reliable service, knowledgeable staff

I have purchased many lenses and other equipment through digiDIRECT both on a personal and professional basis. The staff are knowledgeable, the stock levels are reliable and they are quick.

Store LocationMelbourne
Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Michael, I'm glad you have been consistently pleased. Thank you very much for your continued business with us, we really appreciate your patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Take care.

Liz Ross

Liz RossSydney, NSW

Awesome service

The digi direct store at Miranda always has the friendliest staff, always very helpful and welcoming. It's the only place I trust to get my film develop and photos printed as they are excellent every time!

Lee

Lee

Always great service

This store is always well staffed and I never have to wait long to be served. They know their products. I would not go to any other camera store in Brisbane. If they do not have the item you are looking for, the staff can order from the warehouse. I have been shopping here for a few years and so happy with the service.

Store LocationBrisbane City
Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Lee, I'm glad you've been consistently pleased with your experience. We really appreciate your continued business, thank you for returning to shop with us. Have a great day.

Very helpful team

I needed something for a last minute video shoot and they were able to help me find exactly what I needed.
Great service and product knowledge. Will definitely cost again and recommend.

Store LocationBrisbane CBD
Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Sonia, I'm glad the team was able to ensure you got what you needed. Thank you for shopping with us, we appreciate your business. All the best.

Dennis Ng

Dennis NgGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My first Click n Collect ever

The door to pick up my purchase was a little bit hidden. There were arrows pointing to the collection door. However, the actual door wasnt labelled. Wasn't too sure if that was the collection point. Other than that, everything went fast and smooth.

Store LocationMelbourne CBD

My favourite camera store

This my favourite camera and electronics store in Perth by far! The staff are super helpful and are full of knowledge and the prices are reasonable and not over the top.
Highly recommend.

Chris Ainley

Chris AinleyPerth, WA

After visiting a couple of other stores if found these guys

I was looking for a particular lens and although some other stores advertised this lens they actually didn't have one.
I called these guys as a last hope and luckily they had one, they put it to one side for me and when I arrived they actually price matched the lens and then knocked money off to beat all the competitors.
Whilst in the store I had a look around as the missus wanted a new camera bag, it was refreshing to note that they didn't try to sell her the most expensive but showed us all the different types and went as far getting all the lenses she uses out of stock to make sure her lenses would fit so she made the right choice.
10/10 for the service we received there.

John F.

John F.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible Service & People

Staff on the phone looked into a product for me and got back to me multiple times.
They then shipped the lens to the Brisbane store for me to pick it up.
The Brisbane store staff were exceptionally helpful, knowledgeable & generous with their time. They made me feel like I was part of a community as a customer.
I cannot speak highly enough of each of these instances and the people involved.

Store LocationBrisbane City

A friendly, helpful experience

I didn't really have to navigate the store because an assistant appeared almost immediately and was extremely helpful in directing me to what I required and in answering my questions. I am quite happy with my purchases - a macro extension tube for Fujifilm camera and a polarizing filter. I appreciated the friendliness of the person who served me.

Store LocationBrisbane QLD

Good job guys

Great store really friendly staff that were very helpful with lots of good advice
heaps of great products and you can’t beat the quality of your merchandise all the lates Canon and Nikon products

Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Darren, I'm glad you've been pleased with the service and knowledge of the staff, as well as the range. Thank you very much for your purchase, we really appreciate your business. Have a great day.

Marc Steen

Marc SteenSydney, NSW

Fantastic camera store, caters all to your film needs

Great team, great service, great film development speed. You’ll also find all your digital camera needs in this store with ease. Excellent place to go to for anything photography related

Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Marc, I'm glad you've enjoyed the film development services. Thank you for developing with us, we appreciate your patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon, take care.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Professional

Staff are always very helpful especially when I first went there and knew nothing about printing off my photos. Since that day DigiDirect is my go to store for all printing of my photos and canvasses. Sue

Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Sue, I'm glad the staff was able to assist and help you get the printing you needed. We're proud to be your go-to printing store! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care.

Tovia Alefosio

Tovia AlefosioSydney, NSW

For White Customers

This store doesn’t acknowledge black customers, they will happily ignore black customers and happily smile and greet white customers while I am already in the store and have no issue walking straight past me to greet white customers. I have spent over $3000 in this store and I only deal with one guy, who realised I have money.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Best Camera Store in Sydney

Amazing service with incredible prices that set them apart from their competitors, the service is phenomenal and very knowledgable so if you need help with what gear to buy or use you will definitely be in good hands.

Excellent service

I found it easy to navigate the website and online catalogue.
The product was out of stock, but was delivered as soon as it arrived in the Digidirect store.
The product was exactly what I wanted.

Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Dave, I'm glad you found the site easy and are happy with the product. Sorry about the brief delay, thank you for your patience on that. Have a great day!

John Tarenidis

John TarenidisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless Transaction!

Made an online "click & collect" purchased for a spare battery for my Nikon camera from the Melbourne city store notified within an hour picked it up the next day! Thank you

Store LocationMelbourne City
Product PurchasedNikon Battery
Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you John, I'm glad the transaction was easy and fast. Thank you for supporting the Melbourne store during this difficult lockdown period, we really appreciate your patronage. We look forward to serving you again in future, all the best!

Review collected in partnership with digiDirect

Great service. Great team. Great store.

Great service and friendly to deal with. Ryan went above and beyond sourcing my new camera, from limited stock. We spoke over the phone, and within an hour he had a solution. I dropped in to pick it up and it was bagged and ready to go.

I’ve used these guys before. Will definitely use again.

Store LocationAdelaide St, Brisbane
Product PurchasedCanon 5D EOS Mark IV
Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Lachlan, I'm glad that Ryan was able to go the extra mile and make sure you got what you needed quickly. Thank you for your business, we really appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again in future. Have a great day.

parampartap

parampartapPerth, WA

Exceptional

Excellent customer service and the young man had ample knowledge. Did provide me enough time to explain the products and advised the best alternative for my requirements. Top rated products With variety of top notch options available. Easy to get location.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 6D

Great customer service

The staff member that looked after me was so helpful and informative without being pushy. I bought a fujifilm X-T30 and absolutely love it, it is exactly what I wanted.

Product PurchasedFujifilm X-T20
Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Abbey, glad the team was able to provide the info you needed without being pushy. Thank you for your purchase, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Have fun with the X-T30, it's a great tiny camera!