Listing monitored by Digital Cinema

4.2
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (20)
Tim W
Tim WMelbourne

The dishonest salesperson gave misleading information to ensure the sale

Superfast Delivery and a Great Deal

Ordered over the phone late afternoon and it was delivered next morning!!
And got a good deal as well!

Very highly recommend them!!

John
JohnMelbourne

Good aftersales

Initial order was lost, The Company sent out another unit and i received it within a week. Made amends on initial mistake. Appreciate the effort made.

Mona
MonaSydney, NSW

Amazing Service!!

I was amazed at how fast and efficient their service was. Less than 24 hrs i had my speaker delivered to the door. Product was in mint condition and their customer service was exceptional!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Digital Cinema Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Worst experience I've ever had as a customer.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Paul H.
Paul H.South East Queensland, QLD

fantastic service and price

Was hesitant to purchase demo speakers sight unseen but the description and packaging was 1st rate. I am an advocate for the store. Will purchase more once the budget allows.

Sedgie
SedgieCentral Queensland, QLD

Could not be happier with the service, delivery and product. Thanks Atish.

Awesome over the phone support and advice, awesome price and negotiation, awesome delivery times and everything arrived pristine condition. Could not be happier. Went to our local stereo sales store and literally got fobbed off, suited me I got to spend a buttload of money with these guys instead. Make sure you call Atish and the team for all of your home theatre and audio needs, you won't be dissapointed.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Rufus
RufusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem but solved very quickly

We ordered a CD player and when it arrived it worked for 2 tracks then stopped working. I phoned their service and we discussed things to try. It would not work again so they sent me a return voucher and I have now received a full refund. Great service. Very helpful staff.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Siddharth Patel
Siddharth PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sold a 6 year old manufactured product as new.. stay away from these cheaters

Purchased JBL 570 ATMOS pack from them, the speakers received had terrible box and packaging, manufactured in 2012/2103... selling in 2020 as new. They are not ready to refund or exchange with new product. Stay away from these cheaters....

godfrey
godfreyPerth, WA

Superb Professional Personalised Service

Attish and his Team are the Best you can get when it comes to knowing their products . They are very keen to help you out and have great patience in helping you choose the right product for your needs .
The website is so easy to navigate and in conjunction with the chat site its so easy to choose the product you want .
Not only the service is excellent but the prices for the best quality is second to none .
I have shopped for hi-fi for over 30 years and this company is by far the best I have dealt with as they continue to care after you have given them your business .

xtercal
xtercalWallsend

Rudest customer service

AlfredO
AlfredOPerth, WA

Great price and good service

I was looking for a DAP and found the Pioneer XDP-30R on sale on the Digital Cinema website. I called to obtain more product info and was told that only the silver version was available. I made the order online unit and was surprised to receive a phone call the following day from an employee apologetically informing me that the silver version was unavailable. The website had incorrectly allowed a choice of colour and I had left the default colour as silver. He confirmed that I was happy with a black unit.
Very happy with the product, service and delivery.

Frankie
FrankieRivett 2611, ACT

Awesome price

Just purchased a pair of KEF LS50 online for a unbelievable price. They arrived promptly the next after the online purchased. Just want to congratulate staffs at the Digital Cinema for their excellent and prompt service. I'm loving the sound of the LS50. Thank you.

FANTASTIC

I rang up as i wasn’t sure what sort of headphones would be best for me , but Atish went above and beyond to chose the best ones for me, great info and helped me make a great decision

Perfect service and great products

Ok I will just say easy to the employees where helpful and helped me with getting the right products and the big sales made a lot cheaper too so I am thankful for everything