DigitalRev Store

DigitalRev Store

4.9

Trusted

Ordered online and have received my product in an amazingly short time. Product was exactly as ordered and very well protected through shipping. Pricing was very competitive but overall I'm very happy and will buy again with DigitalRev.

Never let me down

I don't even look at other camera shops. I know i will get the best price and selection from digitalrev and i will receive my order in a couple days hassle free

Absolutely perfect!

The store is super easy to navigate and very well set out. You guys have literally everything you could ever want or think of and I love digitalrev tv bringing informative and fun reviews on most products.
    I’ve ordered from you guys a few times now and it’s always a pleasure the products are packaged really well and are only ever of the highest quality.

Excellent experience buying from DigitalRev

Finding the product I was after was easy. Range was good.
    The product was exactly what I was after.
    After a small wait for processing the order, delivery was super quick and took me by suprise.

Salbert

SalbertMelbourne

Super fast and easy

The site was easy to navigate and purchase my camera (which is great and exactly as advertised). Camera arrived within 3 days which was especially fast given it was a public holiday in HK.

Great product. Speedy delivery

Excellent website. Easy to find product. Received it very quickly. My lens is exactly what I wanted much cheaper than in my local stores.

Finnn

FinnnNAIRNE

Delivery is top notch

Was concerned my thingo wasn't coming but turns out it got delivered right to my door!
    would deffo buy from these guys again.

Trinh L.

Trinh L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery. Smooth transaction.

I ordered a Sony A7III from DigitalRev and received it in less than a week. The camera is perfect. In terms of pricing, the listed price is on par with what is offered by some Australian retailers, despite the fact that it’s not Australian stock. Nevertheless, I’d happily purchase from DigitalRev again in the future if I can find a good deal. Highly recommended.

Awesome!!

So, I made a purchased on Sunday, and then it says approximately will be coming between Wednesday and Friday, but then when I see the tracker that provided, they start to sending my camera on Wednesday. I was a bit worried it’ll not coming on time. But surprisingly, my camera is coming on the next day! I was so stoked for the shipment and my ordered is exactly based on what I really expected. Thanks Digital Rev!

Upgrade

Very competitive pricing, in fact it has been, as always, the best price. The camera was dispatched the same day as I ordered it and delivered within 4 or 5 days which included a public holiday here in Western Australia. DigiRev has, in my dealings provided an exemplary service.

Unbeatable Service!!

I received a battery grip that I needed quicker than I could have if had purchased it in Australia and for a lower price too!! Next day delivery from Hong Kong to Sydney!!

Greg W

Greg WSydney

Always good to deal with

The item was delivered before the estimated delivery time. The parcel was well packed ,ant the contents were all in order as expected - Well done.

Mohammed

MohammedSydney

Absolutely abysmal quality of service, a mute has better communication abilities than these people,

5 stars!

First time using this store, will not be the last. Great price, great communication, quick delivery, cannot fault. Would definitely buy from DigitalRev again.

High Quality

Super fast delivery, high quality product, competitive prices, comprehensively the best online camera retailer, have had a similar experience every time I've used them

Speedy delivery

Good communication
    Speedy delivery
    I had to re-order because I used a PO BOX address. I would have been helpful if they informed me immediately to correct the address.

P - E - R - F - E - C - T

Best online seller ever! Bought my third item here (2 lenses and one mirrorless camera). Delivery was very fast. 3 day only! expect more from me! =D

Just bought a couple of lenses from these guys. Received delivery in Australia from HK less than 48 hours after placing my order. Unbeatable price, and the items were packaged very well with a ton of bubble wrap.
    Will definitely use these guys again.

Perfect!

The best price I've seen for the Canon 5D Mk II & ultra fast delivery to Australia, got my order within 4 days, would recommend to anyone buying.

Neville W

Neville WPerth

Wide Angled Lens

Decided to upgrade to a CANON L series wide angled lens. As I have slowly upgrade my camera equipment
    I have always found DigitalRev the go to place for purchases. They are always very competitive in their pricing and prompt with delivery, usually within the week. Very satisfied.