4.9

Versatile product range
Competitive prices

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Worst customer service and poor products- buyers beware!

Purchased an ex-demo apple iPhone, within 60 days it was not working, after 27 calls and emails over 5 weeks i am still waiting for a resolution from the company. They outsource their call customer service( which is email only )to the Philippines, which means you get responses at 2am. ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS,  Show details
Miki E
Miki E

Trusted

Ordered online and have received my product in an amazingly short time. Product was exactly as ordered and very well protected through shipping. Pricing was very competitive but overall I'm very happy and will buy again with DigitalRev.
David
David

Never let me down

I don't even look at other camera shops. I know i will get the best price and selection from digitalrev and i will receive my order in a couple days hassle free

M. Podboj
M. Podboj

Absolutely perfect!

The store is super easy to navigate and very well set out. You guys have literally everything you could ever want or think of and I love digitalrev tv bringing informative and fun reviews on most products.

I’ve ordered from you guys a few times now and it’s always a pleasure the products are packaged really well and are only ever of the highest quality.

Ken
Ken

Excellent experience buying from DigitalRev

Finding the product I was after was easy. Range was good.

The product was exactly what I was after.

After a small wait for processing the order, delivery was super quick and took me by suprise.

Salbert
SalbertMelbourne

Super fast and easy

The site was easy to navigate and purchase my camera (which is great and exactly as advertised). Camera arrived within 3 days which was especially fast given it was a public holiday in HK.

Kenny2 posts

Great product. Speedy delivery

Excellent website. Easy to find product. Received it very quickly. My lens is exactly what I wanted much cheaper than in my local stores.

Finnn
FinnnNAIRNE

Delivery is top notch

Was concerned my thingo wasn't coming but turns out it got delivered right to my door!

would deffo buy from these guys again.

Trinh L.
Trinh L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Fast delivery. Smooth transaction

I ordered a Sony A7III from DigitalRev and received it in less than a week. The camera is perfect. In terms of pricing, the listed price is on par with what is offered by some Australian retailers, despite the fact that it’s not Australian stock. Nevertheless, I’d happily purchase from DigitalRev again in the future if I can find a good deal. Highly recommended.

Rico S
Rico S

Awesome!!

So, I made a purchased on Sunday, and then it says approximately will be coming between Wednesday and Friday, but then when I see the tracker that provided, they start to sending my camera on Wednesday. I was a bit worried it’ll not coming on time. But surprisingly, my camera is coming on the next day! I was so stoked for the shipment and my ordered is exactly based on what I really expected. Thanks Digital Rev!

Neville
NevillePerth, WA

Upgrade

Very competitive pricing, in fact it has been, as always, the best price. The camera was dispatched the same day as I ordered it and delivered within 4 or 5 days which included a public holiday here in Western Australia. DigiRev has, in my dealings provided an exemplary service.

Malcolm
Malcolm

Unbeatable Service!!

I received a battery grip that I needed quicker than I could have if had purchased it in Australia and for a lower price too!! Next day delivery from Hong Kong to Sydney!!

Greg W
Greg WSydney4 posts

Always good to deal with

The item was delivered before the estimated delivery time. The parcel was well packed ,ant the contents were all in order as expected - Well done.

Mohammed
MohammedSydney

Ben L
Ben L

5 stars!

First time using this store, will not be the last. Great price, great communication, quick delivery, cannot fault. Would definitely buy from DigitalRev again.

jason l.
jason l.

In hi fi 900 giftcardback return can I use it to get plan on phones as well and keep gift card

Kenny

Are current DigitalRev prices inclusive of all Australian GST and import duties/taxes?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Answered your own question ? Congrats

JoshV
JoshV

How do I track my order If I didn't register an account with digital-rev? Will they send me an email when my product has been shipped?

Shaunak
Shaunak

Yes they will send an email out to you. I literally just got an email for an sd card I had ordered.

Products

• Cameras: DigitalRev Store sells DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, medium format cameras, compact cameras and lenses.
  • Camcorders: The product range covers action cameras, regular camcorders, drones and drone accessories.
  • Accessories: These include bags and cases, batteries and power supply equipment, camera straps, flashes and lightening equipment, lens accessories, memory cards and accessories, tripods and supports, and storage drives.

Points of praise

• Customers appreciated the competitive prices, noting that these were reliably cheaper than other camera stores.
  • Cameras arrived in good condition, as advertised on the site.
  • The speedy delivery times were a favourite point of praise amongst reviewers, who noted that products often arrived before the estimated delivery date.
  • The online store is well-stocked and still simple to navigate, so you can find what you’re looking for easily.