Direct Couriers

Direct Couriers

AMAZING SERVICE

Kelly Louise once again to the rescue. Kelly helped me out booking an urgent job for a customer required today. She also let me know that the notifications were going to a previous employee and helped changed that over to the correct contact. Thank you Kelly!

LABSydney Surrounds, NSW

Missing parcel. Direct Couriers.

Delivery went missing on 9 Dec from Direct Couriers between them picking it up from clearing house and delivering to Fastway. Woman I spoke to at DC told me I had the wrong courier company and try elsewhere. She couldn’t have cared less. Said she didn’t know what I was talking about and tried to baffle me with nonsense. I then confirmed with original sender that it was Direct Couriers who picked up my item then made it disappear. Atrocious, dishonest, rude. I’d give them minus five if there was an option.

4.5

Wouldn't use anyone else!

Love these guys - always very helpful! It's the first time I've really had to use couriers and I found it much more challenging than I was expecting, but they make it easy! Very reliable and helpful.

Mick-mp P

Mick-mp PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

parcel

parcel was thrown over my front fence today by the Mega courier driver and left in the rain , because the driver was to lazy to come to my front door , when I was home all bloody day , that just shows just how bloody lazy these courier drivers are, the driver was from megasaver delivery service

Castle Trophies

Castle TrophiesCastle Hill

Reliable, Helpful & Friendly

excellent reliable delivery service. Hany, our regular delivery guy here in Castle Hill, not only can you almost set your watch on his delivery time, Hany is always very pleasant and extremely helpful, unlike most other delivery drivers from other companies these days.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Outstanding job at short notice

Just a quick thank you for the outstanding assistance provided on job no. 2083 on Friday, 30/11. Sam & everyone else involved were able to pick up late Friday at very short notice and get delivered same day, for which I am most appreciative. I’ve already told a couple of friends in the industry of this, as the least I can do for a job very well done.

Eddie

Eddie

Fast service

I ordered 2 office desks on ebay. And I am in Newcastle, which usually takes few more days to delivery. Cant believe that they literally get my item delivered within 48 hours

Christine

Christine

We love direct couriers, always fabulous service - thank you!

Sender or ReceiverSender

Save your time and money with anyone else

After reading some of the reviews I think there may be a few employees writing these reviews. I called to have a delivery done, not only did it arrive late (2 days) but the driver who deliver the item was one of the rudest individuals that I have ever met. (basically threw my parcel and language that was used was disgusting, when I asked if he could leave the parcel in a particular spot). Well that was until I called to complain about the lateness and the lack of professionalism of the driver, well the operator that I spoke to had a care factor of zero. I will never use this company again and will spend the money on quality in future.

Great service, reliable drivers

Extremely happy with the staff and drivers at Direct Couriers in Perth. Very comforting to know our clients freight is in goods hands when we are in Brisbane and have to put our trust in a company on the other side of the country.
We have never had a problem and deliveries are always completed when requested.
We are just about to start using Direct Couriers in Brisbane for our clients also.

Tashun

TashunPerth

Awesome service!!!

Fantastic service from this company delivering a big Christmas purchase! Updated text messages with estimated arrival! Awesome compared to others that just give a 5 hour estimate!! Highly recommend them!

FiFi

FiFiMelbourne

Excellent Service by DIrect Courier

Excellent service provided to me by Direct Courier. Had ordered a Christmas gift online and in two days was delivered to me. From the customer service staff member to the courier delivery person, the whole process was fast and smooth. Big shout out to Maria for all her help and assistance over the phone.

Tee

TeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with service provided.

I am very happy with the service provided. Same day delivery was on time, tracking information was informative. What more can I ask for.

Manny

MannyMALAGA

Best thing I ever did for my business is to call Direct Couriers!

I received outstanding customer service right from the start when I called Direct Couriers and continue to do so. Deliveries are picked up on time every time! The driver is professional clean and friendly and delivers my orders in a fast and efficient manner! I cant tell you how much you will save! Stop getting ripped off by courier services and get a quote from Direct Couriers!

I will continue to use their services for my business requirements on a weekly basis.

4.2
3.5
OSALENS

OSALENSSydney

Ordered a triple express did not even deliver

Ordered a triple express point to point delivery assume it would be delivered to my suprise my customer rang to say did not receive Chased with CS driver did not get there on time-muted point as my CX stayed until 6.30pm.
Absolutely no pro-activeness by customer service or driver to inform us of non delivery.
Not reliable if it needs to get there.
Was finally delivered on Saturday after contacting the after hours CS-Thanks [name removed]

Find out how Direct Couriers compares to other Couriers

Direct Couriers Perth - 5 star service at all times, at all levels of the business.

Unbelievable service and representation in a very cutthroat industry.
Clear and concise communications, speedy delivery times, competitive pricing and the ability to deliver on service promises.
Online job booking portal, job tracking, email POD & daily summary reports are great for customers to be able to self manage there account.

Dave

Dave

What are you guys doing everyday cos deliver items isn't one of them

How long do you take my parcel is a hour and ten minutes away from my house were i ordered it all it says is was picked up and updated at 7pm on the 7th of August why is my parcel being touched at night this should all be done Durring the day so...the tracking number says it has not even bin scanned yet!!?!

I BET I WON'T EVEN GET IT THE COURIER PROBABLY IS GONNA LEAVE IT AT MY FRONT DOOR TO BE STOLEN

Ross

Ross

Delivered one business day early with 10 minutes notices date, Left with no authority to leave

Tracking information was supplied however the parcel arrived a day early and the notification it was coming was sent 20 minutes before delivery - giving no time to ensure attendance for the delivery.

The parcel was left unattended without authority to leave and an unknown signature was recorded.
From the tracking website
Delivery ETA17 Jul 2017

14 Jul 2017 2:23 pm
Your parcel is on-board for delivery

14 Jul 2017 2:48 pm
Your parcel has been delivered. Signed for by: ROSS

very impressed

great tracking mesges sent all steps of the way
received item within 3 hrs and tax invoice was sent straight after booking

Consistant Great Service

Drivers always attend looking Happy and well presented. Jobs are delivered in good condition as required. If any delays due to high volumes, always receive updates from Fleet Control.