Direct Couriers

Direct Couriers

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Direct Couriers

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will never use them again!!!

AMAZING SERVICE

Kelly Louise once again to the rescue. Kelly helped me out booking an urgent job for a customer required today. She also let me know that the notifications were going to a previous employee and helped changed that over to the correct contact. Thank you Kelly!

LABSydney Surrounds, NSW

Missing parcel. Direct Couriers.

Delivery went missing on 9 Dec from Direct Couriers between them picking it up from clearing house and delivering to Fastway. Woman I spoke to at DC told me I had the wrong courier company and try elsewhere. She couldn’t have cared less. Said she didn’t know what I was talking about and tried to baffle me with nonsense. I then confirmed with original sender that it was Direct Couriers who picked up my item then made it disappear. Atrocious, dishonest, rude. I’d give them minus five if there was an option.

Find out how Direct Couriers compares to other Couriers

Wouldn't use anyone else!

Love these guys - always very helpful! It's the first time I've really had to use couriers and I found it much more challenging than I was expecting, but they make it easy! Very reliable and helpful.

Mick-mp P
Mick-mp PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

parcel

parcel was thrown over my front fence today by the Mega courier driver and left in the rain , because the driver was to lazy to come to my front door , when I was home all bloody day , that just shows just how bloody lazy these courier drivers are, the driver was from megasaver delivery service

Castle Trophies
Castle TrophiesCastle Hill

Reliable, Helpful & Friendly

excellent reliable delivery service. Hany, our regular delivery guy here in Castle Hill, not only can you almost set your watch on his delivery time, Hany is always very pleasant and extremely helpful, unlike most other delivery drivers from other companies these days.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Outstanding job at short notice

Just a quick thank you for the outstanding assistance provided on job no. 2083 on Friday, 30/11. Sam & everyone else involved were able to pick up late Friday at very short notice and get delivered same day, for which I am most appreciative. I’ve already told a couple of friends in the industry of this, as the least I can do for a job very well done.

Eddie
Eddie

Fast service

I ordered 2 office desks on ebay. And I am in Newcastle, which usually takes few more days to delivery. Cant believe that they literally get my item delivered within 48 hours

Christine
Christine

We love direct couriers, always fabulous service - thank you!

Find out how Direct Couriers compares to other Couriers

Save your time and money with anyone else

After reading some of the reviews I think there may be a few employees writing these reviews. I called to have a delivery done, not only did it arrive late (2 days) but the driver who deliver the item was one of the rudest individuals that I have ever met. (basically threw my parcel and language that was used was disgusting, when I asked if he could leave the parcel in a particular spot). Well that was until I called to complain about the lateness and the lack of professionalism of the driver, well the operator that I spoke to had a care factor of zero. I will never use this company again and will spend the money on quality in future.

Great service, reliable drivers

Extremely happy with the staff and drivers at Direct Couriers in Perth. Very comforting to know our clients freight is in goods hands when we are in Brisbane and have to put our trust in a company on the other side of the country.
We have never had a problem and deliveries are always completed when requested.
We are just about to start using Direct Couriers in Brisbane for our clients also.

Tashun
TashunPerth

Awesome service!!!

Fantastic service from this company delivering a big Christmas purchase! Updated text messages with estimated arrival! Awesome compared to others that just give a 5 hour estimate!! Highly recommend them!

FiFi
FiFiMelbourne

Excellent Service by DIrect Courier

Excellent service provided to me by Direct Courier. Had ordered a Christmas gift online and in two days was delivered to me. From the customer service staff member to the courier delivery person, the whole process was fast and smooth. Big shout out to Maria for all her help and assistance over the phone.

Tee
TeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with service provided.

I am very happy with the service provided. Same day delivery was on time, tracking information was informative. What more can I ask for.

Manny
MannyMALAGA

Best thing I ever did for my business is to call Direct Couriers!

I received outstanding customer service right from the start when I called Direct Couriers and continue to do so. Deliveries are picked up on time every time! The driver is professional clean and friendly and delivers my orders in a fast and efficient manner! I cant tell you how much you will save! Stop getting ripped off by courier services and get a quote from Direct Couriers!

I will continue to use their services for my business requirements on a weekly basis.

Read more reviews - page 2