Verifieddirt2tidy.com.au

3.8

Laura
Laura5 posts

Great bbq clean

Great clean of my bbq! The team arrived soon after my booking and did a wonderful job. Show reply
pete m.
pete m.Perth, WA

End of lease clean

Amazing work, lovely people!!
Super clean house! House looks brand new again.
Would highly recommend. Show reply
Sandi I.
Sandi I.Perth, WA

Nice cleaning

Nice cleaning, especially the stove and oven. Great job done. Thank you. Show reply
Paul Kneebone
Paul Kneebone

Very happy customer

I am very happy with the job that's been done.
Will use again for sure.. Show reply
Jason G.
Jason G.Sydney, NSW

Great end of lease clean

Amazing quality end of lease clean! Efficient, exceeded expectations. Will definitely use them again Show reply
Simon
Simon

Great work giys

A great job was done by the team for my vacate clean. I would definitely recommend them. Show reply
Nicky
NickyPerth, WA

End of lease cleaning

They do every thing great!! must recommend to my friends!! Show reply
T.Northshore
T.Northshore

Recommend to my friends

I used twice their service of End of Lease cleaning and the cleaning teams were wonderful. I didn’t need to worry about the results and my agent was very satisfied, too. Show reply
Harsh M.
Harsh M.

Great

Amazing job!! Had them out to clean my couches which were incredibly stained after toilet training my kids….they worked magic :) Show reply
Jason S.
Jason S.

A fair clean

Generally I was happy of the overall service provided. However there were some parts of the home were not completely dusted or mopped such as in kitchen and bathroom. Other than, the service was generally acceptable. Show reply
Paul G
Paul G

Clean and Professional Service

Clean and professional service. Very happy with the job, and was very accommodating for our pets. Show reply
Harmony B.
Harmony B.

End of list cleaning

There was no problems that I could see, wonderful efforts honestly! Show reply
Tamilla
Tamilla

Very thorough

Had the guys over to do a vacate clean. The house looks fantastic! Very thorough job. Can recommend Show reply
Sam H.
Sam H.

Good service :)

Overall really good service, they did a good clean (agents were happy), decent priced and were really flexible! Thanks team! Show reply
Dav B.
Dav B.Sydney, NSW

New inexperienced business with no focus on resolving issues

Spam calls to pay before the job was done. Have one person saying to pay cash another to transfer despite selecting my preferred method of payment
Not enough time budgeted to clean the property which cause the cleaners to rush and miss areas.
Agent gave a list of items to resolve which the email was ignored
Called and said they would send someone out and nobody called or came. Had to resolve myself.
Would not recommend for end of lease cleaning
Dirt2Tidy   DM