Listing monitored by Discover365

• Trip Completed Yes (4) · No (26)
  • Ease of Booking

JamesNew South Wales

They will happily take your money - but you should have shopped elsewhere...

James

I've already tried that. Your representative did a very bad job at resolving my issues. That's why I went above and beyond to submit a complaint and raise a review.

Customer ServiceDiscover365

We understand that you may be feeling frustrated but we would like the opportunity to rectify this where we can. Please be assured, we will get the right consultant to discuss this further and they will be in touch with you, Monday.

Sarah
Sarah

This is a scam

Narelle
NarelleMid North Coast, NSW

Feeling totally ripped off

Ruth Davis
Ruth DavisWheatbelt, WA

Very friendly and qick response to my questions

No i did not experience any hidden charges or fees .my booking met m expectations and Cynthia was a very helpfull pleasent lady to deal with my sister also booked through her

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeAccommodation
Customer ServiceDiscover365

Hi Ruth, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback and we are so pleased to hear you are happy with your experience. We will certainly pass this onto Cynthia and if you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Excellent service

Thanks Francis for having the patience to sort out our holiday and answering all the relevant questions we had. We would recommend his services and will be booking more holidays in the future.

Customer ServiceDiscover365

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback. We will be sure to pass this on to Francis and the team.

Alan
AlanCentral Queensland, QLD

Francis Paule was an excellent cruise consultant adjusting our original cruise booking and applying our credits that we were promised. He met our expectations and the readjustment was very pleasing

Customer ServiceDiscover365

Hi Alan, we are so pleased to hear your experience with Francis was so positive. We hope you are looking forward to your holiday! Thank you.

Erika Gunn
Erika GunnHobart, TAS

Disaster

Worst company to deal with, they tell you about all this amazing rubbish that never happens , gets you to pay $1000.00 for supposed offers that never happen , its a scam rip off , nobody returns calls they just take your money as you are just another number. Worst organisers in tours, no trust.
Keep your money guys and dont book with this company

Vicki F
Vicki FCanberra 2600, ACT

Scam - Do not get involved with this company

Transferred my membership from 241 Rewards at additional cost of $699 and changed our minds within the grace period. I have sent emails and left phone messages and no one will reply. and now it looks like the phones are not connected. Friends recommended 241 and we should not have transferred the membership. This is a scam.

Worst disasterous Rip off Adventure

We just got back from 4 week disaster adventure , tours cancelled with out us being imformed, complete shambles, company not answering calls, when emailed they said sorry, sorry is just a word and cant fix a ruined holiday, dont want to refund all our money, worst company ever to deal with , they are just scamers, take peoples money & then dont want to know you . We were devestated, first holiday in 12 yrs ruined.
All promises made are false, dont book with this company,
RATING 0000000000000% the worst ever. Our expectations were not met, we had to spend more than we should unexpectedly, it was BAD BAD BAD BAD AND WORSE,
NEVER book with this company Discover 365,
Etag

Find out how Discover365 compares to other Booking Services

I'm confused on how this company figured out my birthday(claiming to gift me $365 birthday gift)

I don't understand how this can be possible since I have not associated with this company what so everand How did you get my PHONE NUMBER, (I'm not proceeding any further until I can find proof this is legit)

Trip Completed No
Customer ServiceDiscover365

Good morning Heath! Thanks for contacting us. To allow us to provide more information & to assist you in using your Discover 365 benefits please give us a call on 1300023376, we would be happy to help.
The Discover 365 Team

RubyW
RubyWSydney, NSW

It is a TRAP! Save yourself and stay away! DO NOT Sign up with them.

caddie s.
caddie s.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Definitely would use them again!

Their staff were super helpful, everything was organised so quickly and laid out so clearly. They were so helpful and gave us the most wonderful holiday. I definitely recommend using them for your next holiday! I thought they weren't a real company at first but then was proven wrong very quickly ahah!

Customer ServiceDiscover365

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your experience and look forward to booking you more holidays in the future!

Desley
DesleyMid North Coast, NSW

Not happy Jan

Customer ServiceDiscover365

Thank you for your comments; we would like the opportunity to rectify this. Can you please email your contact details to info@discover365.com.au so we can contact you to rectify this.

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Advertising Deception

Vicki
Vicki

Amazing staff, so helpful

Huge thank you to Melanie Taipa - Team Leader Membership services and Gina Salas - Holiday advisor for their help in converting my 241 reward certificates to Discover 365 $. This has allowed me to book a cruise of a lifetime maximising my benefits. They very patiently answered my many questions, followed up with emails and phone calls. Outstanding service. I will definitely be utilising more of this great cost saving way to travel and enjoy experiences available.

Customer ServiceDiscover365

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best deals to our valued members, so I am happy to see that reflected in your review. I will ensure Melanie & Gina gets the recognition they deserve.