Listing monitored by Domaine Homes

Pros

Clear, efficient communication
Plenty of design options

DEEPU P.Hunter Region, NSW

Not Good

• Structural Integrity
Chloe G.Domaine HomesSend a private message

Best decision I chose Domaine Homes!

Siobhan​​, Tyla, Kelly and the rest of the team have been friendly and very accommodating for first timer like me. Thank you so much and looking forward to everything step of this journey with you!

Rahul
RahulSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Customer service staff were really helpfull and quick to respond every email, adviced us in some matters which we missed out.
Flexible with changes ,they still considered old tender price, even after expiry of tender...

• Build StagePre-Construction

EllieSydney, NSW

Great UNTIL They've Been Paid

Hi Chloe,
Job number is 79901324
Pretty impressive that you guys can reply so promptly to this review however I am yet to hear back from your customer care team after an email sent to them on Tuesday morning...

Hi Ellie,
Thank you so much for providing that.
Our team have been notified and your maintenance enquires are being attended to. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Jason Lander
Jason LanderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Roof Damage and Poor Service

Stoddart the roofing company they use are a joke! We’ve been waiting since October 2021 for Domaine to rectify hail damage, during construction, and after sending photos to the site supervisor before handover. I was at the house when it hit. Fast forward to now and it’s been 5 months since a roofing report and acknowledgement by Domaine Homes that it will be replaced under their building insurance. One month was wasted, as they didn’t know that the team or person didn’t work for Domaine Home any more. Luckily they put that in writing, and told me they stuffed up but this wait is getting a little over the top.

Lily0622
Lily0622Sydney, NSW

prompt updating and assisting with questions

My building just got DA approval and can start to build soon. I am very happy with the service received from my builder's team. I could get constant updating on what is going on. As we all understand, it will take time to get council approval. But it would help to ease the anxiety if we can get updating and know the builder is actively working on my application. I can always get my questions answered in a very friendly and cheerful way.

Chloe G.Domaine HomesSend a private message

Hi Lily, Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We're so excited for your build to start and can't wait to watch your journey unfold!

- The Domaine Team

Great pre-construction experience

We recently signed a build contract with Domaine Homes. Michael our sale consultant was so very helpful. From the first appointment to the contract signing he was always available and responded to our queries promptly. Very happy with the service we received so far. Eagerly waiting for construction to begin.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Build StagePre-Construction
Chloe G.Domaine HomesSend a private message

Hi Rakiba, Thank you so much for providing these positive feedback :) We are so glad to hear that your pre-construction phase went smoothly.

- The Domaine Team

The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
Tayler Maich
Tayler MaichGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend… until warranty period

Domaine Homes was amazing to work with during every step of the process from sales to handover. Our site supervisor was always available to help and kept us in the loop as building progressed. We are so happy we went with them for our first home and would gladly build with them again.

AdamkelleaHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely amazing customer service

Harry
HarrySydney, NSW

Journey so far - Customer Service and Pre-construction

We have just completed the process till pre construction and now eagerly awaiting for the build to commence. It has been an amazing experience so far and hope that construction phase and beyond will be the same. Right from the contract appointment , to colour selection to getting our CDC approvals, we have been stoked at how co-operative and supportive the entire team have been. The communication has been clear and prompt and has helped us get rid of our nervousness along the way. I absolutely enjoyed dealing with Chelsea. I found her to be on top of everything which was just amazing and we didn't spend a minute more than we had to in the process, due to Chelsea. In fact her follow ups kept me on my toes :) and kept things moving.

Chloe G.Domaine HomesSend a private message

Hi Harry, Thank you so much for providing your positive feedback! We are so glad to hear that your pre-construction stage has gone ahead smoothly and can't wait for your build to commence!

- Domaine Homes Team

Sanjeeb
Sanjeeb

Perfect! No chance to regret

Chloe G.Domaine HomesSend a private message

Hi Sanjeeb, what a lovely review! Thank you so much for providing your feedback! We are always glad to hear that our team have mad your journey nothing short of easy and comforting. We will be sure to let them know.

- Domaine Homes Team

Paul
Paul

Our experience so far up to the construction phase.

Darren T.
Darren T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent services received in a timely manner

Signing contract and colour selections went so smooth. Presenter has provided professional information to walk me through most important aspects of the contract. Colour selections was so efficient. The Consultant has been very patient while we were looking for right items for our investment home. I would recommend Domaine Homes to my friends for sure.

Chloe G.Domaine HomesSend a private message

Hi Darren, We're so glad to hear that your consultation and colour selection stage with us went ahead smoothly! We appreciate your kind feedback and recommendations.

Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.Hunter Region, NSW

Transparent from first contact

Chloe G.Domaine HomesSend a private message

Hi Benjamin, We're so glad to hear that your experience with Domaine has been relaxing and trouble free so far! Thank you for your feedback on the colour selections - this has been passed on to our design team for reviewing!

Completion of house build by Domaine homes

The journey with Domaine homes from start to finish was good. Very supportive team and up to the final walkthrough, happy with the quality and finish built. Thank you Cara and Josh. We made it to the achievable timeline despite of the several lockdown last year with COVID19. I just would like to see the final touch up on the mailbox get rendered the soonest, thanks

Domaine HomesDomaine HomesSend a private message

Hi Cheryl,
Thank you for a wonderful review. We hope you enjoy your new home.
Domaine Homes team

David C.
David C.asked

Dear Sir.
We have a section which is going to be build for new house in gold coast. Pls would some body of your company contacts me for brief meeting to give us advice for it? and quotation?
Look forward to your prompt response.
Best regards. David
[Contact Details Removed]

Lynda H.
Lynda H.asked
Domaine Homes

I am presently considering building with Domaine BUT I have only noticed product reviews from the Sydney regions, particularly Baulkham Hills. I have not read any from customers building with Domaine within the Illawarra Region (south and south east of Sydney suburbs). Is there anyway who can share their Domaine building experience in the Illawarra/Shellharbour region please. Jane

Domaine HomesDomaine HomesSend a private message
Marvin
Marvinasked

Hi,

I had the same experience as in this review https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/d397375a-9470-424d-b95b-3e04119eb49f. I've cancelled the build (before actual tender is given to me) and moved to a different builder. I would like to ask you to please consider refunding the deposit that I paid. Would greatly appreciate if anyone can contact me as soon as possible. Michael is not responding to my email. I would like to sort this out with you guys before I file a complain to NSW Fair Trading.

Thanks. Waiting for your response.
Marvin

Get an answer from our members and Domaine Homes representatives

About Domaine Homes

Domaine Homes services NSW and Queensland, and has offices based in Baulkham Hills in NSW and Loganholme in Queensland.

Services include Home Designs, House and Land Packages, Knock Down Rebuild, Display Homes (in person and virtual), and in-house mortgage brokers to help with home finance.

Home Upgrade packs let you choose how much control you'd prefer over options; for example, when it comes to appliance fixtures. Homeowners can opt for the default standard inclusions, or have access to more choices with the Classic, Designer and Deluxe options, or choose from various customisable features with the Lifestyle Options, available at an additional cost.

Points of praise

• Staff at Domaine Homes are good communicators. They break down the process into easily understandable steps for new home buyers, and are also patient and friendly.
  • Reviewers reported the Domaine’s business practices are transparent, with their point of contact consistently answering any questions quickly and honestly.
  • The flexibility in design options for new homes was appreciated by Domaine’s clients.
  • The finished build often met expectations, with new homeowners happy with the quality of the workmanship.