Domaine Homes

Domaine Homes

See the Best Home Builders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Our Home In Marsden Park (Elara Estate) 8042945

From the day of signing the contract, Domaine homes showed us lots of positive signs and also responded back to our queries within a day. Customer service contact (Sam) was always there to help and provide quick updates on our pre-construction stages and also doing regular followup's on the construction approval etc. we have now moved to the construction stage and will be looking forward for a similar outcome.

Excellent customer service!

We haven’t gotten to the building stage yet but I’m super excited about it. Michael from Box Hill has been wonderful and has had such patience with us. He’s made picking our house and land a pleasant experience and went beyond to get us the best deal. We are very much happy that we picked Domaine Homes to build our future home.

Build StagePre-Construction

Five star service all the way!!

Domaine has been providing five star service all throughout thus far. They have been very informative and supportive especially to us first home buyers in building our first home. Big shout out to Michael Depalo on Box Hill for making it simple and easy for us to understand the whole process and giving us the best deal possible. He has been very professional, friendly, easy to reach out for queries and transparent in every step of the way. We've always thought that building your first home will be stressful, but because of him, it's been really fun and exciting! I know he will continue helping out first home buyers like us in the future.

Our experience in this early stages of the build has been great and we're looking forward for a quality end product with Domaine. Will provide more updates as we go along.

Build StagePre-Construction

Great Work! Completely Satisfied...

Everyone made it easy at Domain from Samantha in the office to Frank the builder. Very pleased with the result and I'm enjoying my new home every single moment. :) hehe

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction

Simple effective process for investors

The Domaine Homes experience to date has surpassed my expectations. The website is very informative and a great indication of the cost to build. I have always found it difficult to get a clear indication of cost without having to engage in detail with multiple builders and then they are usually reluctant to disclose additional costs throughout the upgrades process. Domaine have overcome this with clear packages of very common upgrade choices that would suit any investor. This means I can use my annual leave for holidays and not visits to multiple subcontracted services. The styles on offer are well packaged and priced competitively. The contract signing process was thorough and dealt with queries on the day.

Highly Recommend- 5+ Stars

Thank you so much to Pawan at Domaine Homes in Parklea- you have been the best !
Patient, friendly, kind and so very helpful from start to finish. Highly recommend. Always had the time to answer questions and help me through every detail of my plans. Very knowledgeable and takes the time out to show his customers he cares. Definitely visit Pawan for someone you can trust.

Wonderful service and support

We have only just got to the build phase and getting banking approval has been a true test in patience. Counter to that is the wonderful service and support that Domaine Homes have provided. Not only has the experience of choosing a home, colour schemes and fittings been a fun and engaging experience, but Charlotte, our customer service consultant has provided endless help in meeting the many demands of our bank in gaining finance.

Build StagePre-Construction

Highly recommended. "Domaine home is the best"

We were lucky to choose domiane homes. So far all the staff are wonderful and responds quickly to all queries and customer service is outstanding.
I have to mention "Michael Depalo" at Box Hills Domaine display centre is very knowledgeable and helpful. His estimation was very close to the contract amount. So, far no extra variation. I usually listen from friends they had thousands of dollar added to the tender or contract amount, which is obviously very disappointing to the clients.
Domaine homes are "open, honest and reliable". Their work aligns with their value statement "Affordability is our domain". For example, they gave us extra discount with new promotion even after signing the tender. I don't think any reputed builders in Sydney will be able to match their quote.
Thank you Domaine Homes team for building our home at Box Hill, very excited to see future progress.

Excellent Job!!!

The whole team from Domain homes are very helpful!!!

The house is built very quickly and excellent job!!!

The house has been handed over yesterday! I am very satisfied!!!

Thank you very much for your help!!!

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJuly 2019

Excellent Customer Service

We are glad to have chosen Domaine Homes for our very first build.
Michael Depalo our salesperson was very helpful at all times, provided us with great suggestions and responded to all our questions promptly.
We'd especially like to thank again Michael for helping us with our initial quote and paperwork. He was so helpful and made the process much less daunting.
Samantha Cumberlege our customer service officer has been more than helpful.
She is always prompt and helpful and patient. Thank you Domiane Homes team for having made this experience such an enjoyable one so far.
We hope everything will go the same with the construction process as well.

Highly recommended customer service

Being a first home buyer its very hard to get into the market but Pawan Dhillon from the domain homes made every thing easy for us. Being a professional he always kept us informed and helped us to understand the whole process of building a house.

Amazing experience with Domaine

I was referred by my friend to try Domaine Homes and I think I made the right decision. Me and my wife are very satisfied and happy with the service we've got from all Domain staff; in particular from our first contact person, Mr Pawan Dhillon from Sanhope Garden Sales office. He always gave us good suggestions and listened carefully to our requirements and tried to help us in every possible ways. Monika in tender presentation and Taylor in color choice, they all are fantastic. Hope will continue getting similar services until they finish our homes which are yet to start.

Excellent Experience with Domaine at Box Hill- Michael Depalo

My partner and I have had a fantastic experience with Domaine Homes, in particular, Michael Depalo from Box Hill. Michael from day one has been fast and efficient and displayed outstanding customer service across all aspects in the process.

Michael alleviated any stress and presented relevant information to assist us going forward. He has been reliable, timely and contactable whenever we required assistance. We are looking forward to our new home being built, and would highly recommend Domaine Homes.

Build StagePre-Construction

Efficient and quick service. Great value.

We have had a great experience so far with sales consultant Michael Depalo from the Box Hill office.

He has been upfront with all dealings and most importantly quick and efficient in communication.

In addition the packages DOMAINE HOMES were offering was also affordable and of great value.

Build StagePre-Construction

Great service - hassle free building process

Outstanding customer service across the board right from day one at the display offices at Parklea. In particular our customer service officer Samantha Cumberlege was excellent throughout the whole process and was always timely and contactable whenever we needed her. We would highly recommend Domaine Homes to anyone looking to build.

Build StagePre-Construction

Great team makes great home

We initially went through several other builders to take a quote and almost finalised our dream home, however an unexpected twist put us in a worst situation and then we ended up meeting Michael in Domaine homes in Box Hill. This is what we call magical moment in life and to call out a few Michael eased our tension before commencing any sales, once we are at ease we could digest all the information he provided to us. It was a cake walk with Michael - truly deserves many cheers. Now we are progressing towards contract stage and looking forward a similar help and support from Domaine homes

Construction End DateApril 2020

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service form Samantha Cumberlege! Also the team at Domaine Homes is extremely helpful. I am more than happy to recommended Domaine to anyone who is looking to build.

Construction End DateMay 2020

Professional outstanding customer service

From the first visit at Box Hill to the final tender meeting, Michael provided outstanding support and advice, which was a key feature in me selecting Domaine Homes initially. Michael then listened to all my needs and requirements and nothing was ever too much trouble for him. He provided clear advice and his excellent knowledge of the homes made me feel confident in making the decisions I did. I cannot thank Michael enough for his enthusiasm, professional manner and his care of his clients. His sincere and genuine interest in me as a client cannot be understated. I look forward to the next stage of building my home. Thank you again Michael, for all your help and support.

Couldn't be happier

My wife and I are just finalising our pre-construction paperwork with Domaine this week and we are already so pleased with our choice. Michael from Box Hill has been outstanding at every stage of the process, very accommodating and went above and beyond on a number of occasions. Low pressure, very informative and genuine experience that I hope will continue through the construction phase of our new home. Thank you very much Michael, we would recommend you to any of our family and friends.

Amazing customer service

Micheal helped me with the process of picking which house to build and really listened to what my needs were. He helped me pick what was essential for the home I wanted. I can’t wait to see the final product ! Thank you to everyone from domain for making my first building experience so great.