Verifieddomainehomes.com.au

High quality builds

Bejoy
Bejoy

Poor quality

We built our dream home with Domaine Homes.I will never recommend Domaine Homes to anyone.We are not at all satisfied with their job and product they are supplied . You will get all the low quality items available in the market to your dream home and it won’t last for long, Very disappointed Show details
prachii1997
prachii1997Sydney, NSW

Great experience

I am the second person in my family to build with Domaine Homes. They are a very reputable builder and offer competitive prices. The sales team were a pleasure to work with, very professional and clearly knew their product well. They were helpful and also offered their own advice/opinion which made the process easier. Show details
Lily0622
Lily0622Sydney, NSW59 posts
  • +3Thumbnail
Mystic
MysticSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Highest Possible Rating 10 stars

Tristan Cavarra has been nothing else but a pleasure to deal with. From day one he helped us secure a block in Glenning Valley. He has gone out of his way to help us every step of the way. Taking the stress out of building a new home. Tristan is an asset to Domaine Homes and would recommend him to anyone looking at building with Domaine Homes. As we are located on the central coast we hope to meet him at some stage throughout our build or on completion to show how grateful we are for all his hard work and assistance. Show details ·  1
VPDhondse
VPDhondse

Pre-construction great Customer Service

We recently had the pleasure of working with Michael from Domaine Homes by Clarendon during our home search.
We are very happy with our overall experience dealing with him. He has demonstrated professionalism, expertise, and genuine care for our needs.
We have met him multiple times in person and also called him anytime, he has always provided all the required information. We like the overall transparent approach and hence decided to go ahead one of the Domaine Home/CPG project.
In summary, Michaels Depalo is a true professional who genuinely underrated clients’ vision. If you’re looking for a dedicated home builder salesperson, we highly recommend him. Show details
Irfan M
Irfan M2 posts

Transparent and Straightforward Process

Michael Depalo from Domaine Homes Box Hill helped us to understand the whole process of buying our first house and land package. He patiently explained the high level future planning of the area, available lots, different types of houses, facades selection and down to various options that are available each specific house type. I find the whole process to be very transparent. I particularly like Domaine's website which allows us to design and price the house that I am interested in. Show details ·  1
James F
James F

Great experience

I was referred to Michael at Domain homes after purchasing a block of land. He was outstanding from the start and made the process stress free, transparent and enjoyable. We really enjoyed the interactions, professional and friendly and had great knowledge to share and recommendations that helped us make key decisions. Overall, I can highly recommend Domain. We are now excited to undertake the building process. Show details ·  1
Tristan
TristanSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Fantastic experience so far, no question is a dumb question. All questions are answered quickly, all very informative. From the first sit down, to the colours/contract appointments, i would highly recommend Domaine. Show details ·  1
Rajiv L.
Rajiv L.Sydney, NSW2 posts
JAI
JAISydney, NSW10 posts

Mayfield Chisholm

I am in the process of building a domain house in the Hunter region. John Pallar and Tee Smith from Waterford Living Display Home were my consultants and were extremely helpful. John offered many suggestions with the house, which was really appreciated. Great guy, and I would highly recommend speaking with him if interested in building. I look forward to the next steps! I am so pleased with the service I received from both of them. They went above and beyond to help me find the perfect quote to suit my budget. I am very impressed with the quality of the service I received. Show details ·  1
Lena B
Electrical & Lighting
Blessings S.
Blessings S.

Pre-construction: Fantastic Customer Service

So far we have had great customer service. Very efficient and helpful, especially our sales agent, Annique. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and she made the whole journey of buying a home so seamless and stress free. Any requests that have been made has never been a problem. She has always been highly professional, courteous, articulate and friendly. We are very happy with our overall experience so far. Looking forward to our build and the end result! Show details ·  1
Lauren E

Tryi

David C.
David C. · Domaine Homes

Dear Sir.
We have a section which is going to be build for new house in gold coast. Pls would some body of your company contacts me for brief meeting to give us advice for it? and quotation?
Look forward to your prompt response.
Best regards. David
[Contact Details Removed]

Lynda H.
Lynda H. · Domaine Homes

I am presently considering building with Domaine BUT I have only noticed product reviews from the Sydney regions, particularly Baulkham Hills. I have not read any from customers building with Domaine within the Illawarra Region (south and south east of Sydney suburbs). Is there anyway who can share their Domaine building experience in the Illawarra/Shellharbour region please. Jane

About Domaine Homes

Domaine Homes services NSW and Queensland, and has offices based in Baulkham Hills in NSW and Loganholme in Queensland.

Services include Home Designs, House and Land Packages, Knock Down Rebuild, Display Homes (in person and virtual), and in-house mortgage brokers to help with home finance.

Home Upgrade packs let you choose how much control you'd prefer over options; for example, when it comes to appliance fixtures. Homeowners can opt for the default standard inclusions, or have access to more choices with the Classic, Designer and Deluxe options, or choose from various customisable features with the Lifestyle Options, available at an additional cost.

Points of praise

• Staff at Domaine Homes are good communicators. They break down the process into easily understandable steps for new home buyers, and are also patient and friendly.
  • Reviewers reported the Domaine’s business practices are transparent, with their point of contact consistently answering any questions quickly and honestly.
  • The flexibility in design options for new homes was appreciated by Domaine’s clients.
  • The finished build often met expectations, with new homeowners happy with the quality of the workmanship.