Domaine Homes

Domaine Homes

Great experience as a first home buyer so far

Before starting this process, I was in hesitation to go through the house and land package because of the risks and hassle you might have. After a couple of visits to different builders, we met Michael Depalo at Box Hill office. He is truly professional and honest in his work and answered all our questions in patience.

We decided to go through this journey by Domaine homes since it carries the reputation of Clarendon and have had a positive experience so far. Michael and Erin helped us in every step of the tender offer, was always supportive and in our side. We have finished the colour studio recently with our colour consultant Taylor Corrigan who was forthcoming.

Hopefully, the rest of the process goes as smooth as we have experienced until now. Will update the review as go along.

Display Centre Experience

Our Sales Consultand Pawan Dhillon was exceptionally informative and patient with all our questions. He took his time explaining all our concerns in a professional manner and a few times he walked us through some of the display homes to explain things visually.

Exceptional experience

My Partner and I were looking to start building our first ever home, after many months of searching we decided that we would build with Domaine. Our first experience at the oran park office was great, we met Toby who was very professional, honest and genuine with our interests. From the get go was very helpful and tried to always cater for our needs and wants. After many meetings and phone calls with Toby, who is always contactable and provides exceptional advice we were finally able to build the home we wanted.

Me and my partner would have no troubles recommending Domaine Homes, specifically Toby at oran park who made the whole process smooth and a little less daunting.If anyone is looking to build with Domaine Homes I would gladly recommend them to Toby.

As we have not yet started building we have no doubt the rest the construction phase of this journey goes smoothly and without hassle. I'm sure that the quality and professionalism with continue to live upto our expectation based on the fantastic service we have received so far.

Great experience

Steven our site manager did an excellent job in coordinating the build and his time with us. He was very hands on throughout the process and provided weekly updates to us which put us at ease, being our first purchase of a new home.

Workmanship was excellent and Steven took the time to point out areas of the house that needed work that we hadn’t picked up ourselves so that was pleasing!

Very happy with Steven and the rest of the Domaine team’s service. It was and continues to be a great experience for us both.

Excellent service by Michael Depalo

Our Sales consultant was Michael Depalo.He has helped us from the start and we appreciate his honesty. Never seen any person who goes above and beyond to satisfy the clients. We are yet to finalise and we can’t at this stage comment on construction and other aspects.

However Micheal is definitely a superstar...

If anyone is looking to build with Domaine Homes we would gladly recommend Michael in Box Hill.

Great Customer Experience so far

My Wife and I are currently at the pre build stage. So far the experience has been fantastic. Our Sales consultant was Michael Depalo who sits in their Box Hill office. Michael has been pretty upfront with us from the start and we appreciate his his honestly around the product and Domaine Home's business model. He went out of his way to cater to some of our requests and gave us over all good advice. In fact our tender price was pretty on point to what Michael quoted, so there were no surprises. If anyone is looking to build with Domaine Homes I would gladly recommend them to Michael.

We are hoping the rest the construction phase of this journey goes smoothly and lives upto our expectation based on the fantastic service we have received so far.

Build StagePre-Construction

Such a smooth build of a house

I was initially more than happy with the pre-build (plans, colours, etc). Very easy with their app and organisation. Then once the build started, I was given weekly updates and constantly kept in the loop with what was happening. Jarrod (Site supervisor) was very friendly and approachable and got me into my house sooner than hoped and did everything he could to make sure I was happy and everything was complete and done well.

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateMarch 2019

Excellent builder

I am currently at my pre build stage. Kumar Prettham is my consultant and he has been excellent.
Any queries i have had have been explained clearly and i have always received promp replies. Very organised quick turn around time.
I am extremely happy with everything so far. I am glad i chose domaine homes to build with.
Everything follows a timeline and everything is explained up front.

Excellent Service

My experience with Domaine so far has been outstanding from the start of pre-construction to the final stages.
I want to thank the building supervisor Louis who has always been very helpful on time. Regular and detailed updates are always provided throughout the construction period.
Excellent support in terms of resolving minor construction issues.
Very understanding and approachable.
Very good workmanship and customer service.
I highly recommend building with Domaine

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateMarch 2019

Excellent customer service and product.

I recently purchased a home and land package from them. The service I got is outstanding. Special thanks to Michael, friendly, quick response, professional and most importantly he is very patient. Always there to answer my questions. He gave me lots of useful advice on my new home. Just made my life a lot easier.
The colour room selection is also a pleasant process, thanks to Taylor, for helping me get the colour done. So far, it has been a very pleasant journey for me.
Thank you very much.

Domain Homes - Great Experience

Great experience throughout the sales tender process. Michael Depalo over exceeded our expectation and made this a straight forward and transparent process. Nothing got hidden and the outcome was exactly what we were looking for.
The colour selection process, was great and tremendously well managed by colour studio team (THANK YOU!!!), my wife and I had enjoyed this part while our little one crawled around the studio.
Definitely will recommend Domain Homes, for their well-prepared staff and transparency on their numbers (quote).

Can't wait for the building process to begin and to be completed. I will give a review post completion. Will keep you all posted on how the process is going and give my final review when the keys get handed.

Thanks again Domain!! Thumbs-up

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Happy Customer

Build was very well managed , workmanship and build quality of property is very good .
Very happy with supervisor Steve Vassallo throughout construction process , he was very efficient and professional , finished our house 2 months ahead of time .
cant thank you enough steve for his effort and hard work.
Cost came as per our estimate .No Supersizes !!

we recommend domain for next build.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Final product of domaine home came so good with the help of Steve Vassallo (supervisor
Building process with domaine goes so smooth from the first day. And at the construction time supervisor Steve helped a lot with updates and complete the house in 2 months ahead then actual time frame. I really want to say thank you from my heart to him for his help and effort through out the construction process. And really recommend domaine for your next build.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Great experience with Domaine Homes!

It was nice dealing with Preetham who walk through all the process of purchasing our house. He accompanied us even during there’s a heavy rain ahead of us. He explained all the details of the house perfectly. He also gave us advice and he replied to my emails on timely manner. He is the best sales agent we’ve met so far. We are also lucky that we found Domaine Homes as our builder. They presented a house that suits our budget, perfect for young family and like their designs.

Build StagePre-Construction

Amazing experience so far and the best sales agent we have met

Sales Team:
Preetham at Marsden Park was a breath of fresh air. He spent hours on phone and in person explaining every minutest details answering every questions and not judging no matter how silly the questions may be. He has been very patient and will talk to you as a friend and guide you to reduce the build cost with his clever ideas without affecting the overall result. Only sales agent I could talk to even after hours to clear doubts. Most of the sales agents will give you a low priority as soon as they lock you in with a non refundable deposit. But this was not the case with Preetham he was as responsive after we paid the 5k non refundable deposit as he was on the first day when he called to introduce himself. If you need guidance give them a call and ask for Preetham and get a free quote on your build. You wont regret it.

The website:
The Domaine website is what you see is what you get. Play around with the Price tool and take your time to make your decision. They have really dumbed it down so anybody can use it with ease. Kudos to the team for the great work. Get the estimates depending on your budget. Easy steps to follow. Choose your design, make changes from floor plan options, choose upgrade packs, choose individual upgrades. choose color schemes and get a price estimate. Add the site cost from sales agent and that will be your approximate build cost. Its as easy as that.

The color studio:
Located a Baulkham hills Open 6 days. You can look at the color internal and color schemes. Look at the upgrades and get a quote. When we first did our colour studio with another builder we got to choose every individual items like door handles etc. which was very daunting as there are lot of questions until you build the house. Domaine has provided carefully professionally assembled color scheme combinations for internal and external selections. It is like having a professional designer guide you with your selections. The website shows sample rendering on how the color scheme would look. Prices are provided on the spot not at the day of selections like other builders after you are locked in. Most builders make up their profits by selling you a cheaper house but charging a huge premium at the color selections until that they will never tell you exact price and only give you an estimate.

Our story:
We purchased our land in March 2017 as a home and land package from Mojo Homes but our experience had been terrible and it was nothing but stress until the day of signing the contract when we decided to walk out without signing and losing 5k deposit.

After visiting countless builders and getting over 8 tenders from custom and project home builders matching our criteria for home design we decided to give Domaine a try. As their Orlando design is similar to Bronte from Clarendon which was one of our shortlisted design. Since the design ticked all the boxes we did not have any changes to make. That is the reason domaine was an ideal candidate as Domaine will not allow changes which is why they can afford to keep the prices low.

We were at the edge whether to go ahead with Domaine or other 2 builders (Kaplan and AAA Rapid homes) which were very competitive in terms of price and reviews but decided to trust Domaine whos price was unbeatable and has a
1. more reputable brand.
2. Higher number of positive reviews almost no negative review the lowest is 4 excluding the one who did not build with them.
3. More transparency compared to any other builder available in terms of price
I compared every single inclusion quality while making a decision. Dont be fooled by the low prices as stated above prices are lower not due to lower quality. It is due to change restrictions but they have many designs and pre defined changes to meet most of the requirements. Go to their website and play with Price your home tool you will understand why this builder is so great.

Conclusion:
We have finally decided to build Phoenix and would like to than Preetham to help us in this decision. We are very happy with the overall process. We have nothing but praise so far for the Domaine team and looking at all the positive reviews very confident that they will build me and my family the best house within the budget we had.

Affordability & Great Service

Highgrove is definitely very affordable and nice place to live esp for a small family like mine. Overall Michael was very helpful and guided us all the way through in finalizing our home and land package. Apart from being great salesman he offered alot of advice and went into great details in explaining the procedure.

Off to a great start!

After an extensive search for the perfect home we just couldn't go past Domaine Homes. We believe they offer the perfect balance of quality and affordability with a great range of project home designs. Whilst we were not able to make some changes to the design that we could have with some other builders, Domaine's home layout options cover most of the functional modifications you would need. We also feel that their upgrade packages are some of the most transparent and flexible in the market, allowing us to only pay for what we were really needing! Whilst I'm sure we weren't the easiest customers to deal with, back and forth in discussions with Michael over at least two months, he was always extremely helpful and went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with our final decision. We have only heard good things from others that have built with Domaine Homes and are looking forward to the next step in our process!

Best House Purchase Experience

THE RESEARCH:
After looking around at numerous builders and designs, we can only say that Domaine Homes have the sales, support, product model and the best reviews that won us over from 3 other quotes of similar designs.

THE PURCHASE:
From day one, Michael Depalo from Box Hill was pleasant, polite and personable to say the least. His product knowledge was above reproach and we felt in every way confident on our decision to purchase our new home from him.
We had so many questions and emails to Michael, who answered each one quickly and with all the information we needed without any hesitation nor pressure to close. It was the most enjoyable experience.
His personal input was welcomed when requested, and his advice on some selection points helped us to finalise the design and comfort of our family home to the point we cannot wait until its built..
He is the front face and backbone to Domaine's ease and transparency throughout the process of the sale, a true asset to Domaine Homes sales team.

THE COLOUR SELECTION / CONTRACT SIGNING:
Our first visits to the selection studio was comfortable and relaxing, and were met with friendly service and intimate knowledge of each range of design and colour selections.
Our official selection appointment is set, and we will review this down the track when the contract is signed.

THE CONSTRUCTION:
To be reviewed with updates in due course.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE:
To date, we have had the best buying experience backed with exceptional service at all stages so far. At this stage I would have no hesitation in recommending Michael and Domaine Homes to anyone looking to build their home with someone who they can trust.

Review of salesman Michael Depalo

While we are not in a position to comment on the build as this process is yet to begin, we are able to review our experience with a Domaine salesman, Michael Depalo. Michael has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. He has been transparent, friendly and approachable from the beginning, to the point of contract (our current status quo in the building process). Michael has made himself available to us at all times, addressing questions and concerns, especially considering that we are interstate buyers. We did not feel pushed into a purchase at any stage, which built a trusting report with the sales team. We felt that Micheal always put our intersts first and we would highly recommend any friend or family member to deal with Domaine, given our experience with Michael.

Michael, thanks for the cheese board. Mate you are still invited to the first family BBQ! : )

Construction End DateApr 2020

Splendid Experience with Domaine Homes

An excellent all round experience from Domaine Homes. My dealing from the beginning to the final day was seamless, collaborative and welcoming.

From the sales person to administration staff to the Site Manager - They were all very Polite, Knowledgeable and transparent.

A particular call out to our Site Manager Luis. I must say he has to be one of the most knowledgeable, customer centric and authentic person I have ever dealt with.

Luis earned my trust on our very first conversation. He contacted me every week to provide progress update along with forecasted plan for the upcoming week. Most importantly he delivered what he promised. He kept me honest about expected the completion date however, he end up completing well before my expectation. It felt like he treated this project like he was building his own home. He demonstrated care and ensured that everything was done to perfection. He even assisted us through our walk through and discovered minor defects which needed fixing before the final handover (Clear demonstration of care).
I am extremely delighted with his service and If I ever build again, I would go to Domaine Homes so I can deal with Luis again. True Gentlemen and a great asset for Domaine Homes.

Sandeep Muni