• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

exceptional

Once we signed the contact the process is progressing well. The colour selection process was great and the employee responsible for our house was helpful. The customer service officer (Charlotte Fooks) was excellent. She touched base with us regularly and gave us regular update on the process. This contributed to us getting confidence that our new house will be built with a great company.

Peter Gray

Peter GrayHunter Region, NSW

Unbelievable

I have had two bad experiences with home builders in the past and I would like to thank Jason Hatz of Domaine Homes for restoring my faith in the building industry
He made the process simple and was both honest and factual in our meetings together and I would give him 10/10

Jessica C.

Jessica C.Hunter Region, NSW

Amazing customer service

My partner and I are first home owners, with that comes no idea on anything!
We happened to come across domaine online and decided to check them out (closest one for us is Warnervale). We are now a couple months away from starting our build!
We cannot thank Jason enough for his efforts and knowledge, bringing clarity to the building process and being completely transparent/ honest about meeting our requirements but not trying to flog us anything we don't need.

We cant thank Jason enough!

Bushra S.

Bushra S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing to work with - Thank you for making it so easy for us

Domaine were absolutely amazing we are so glad to have gone with them. The team acted with a sense of urgency in all matters, they got back to us promptly and were so supportive especially because I am a first home buyer. You will not be disappointed if you go with them. Thank you to the team at Domaine, Rakesh & Charlotte you guys are amazing!

Mark

MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience for first home buyers!

As first home buyers we were quite overwhelmed by the number of builders available and confused by the process. When we visited Domaine Homes at Warnervale Jason immediately made us feel at ease and was not pushy like many others we visited. He bought clarity to the process and transparacy in pricing and as a result we decided to build with Domaine!

Construction End DateDecember 2020

Fantastic customer service

Really easy and helpful to deal with Jason couldn't help us enough . Will definitely use them again if we deal with Jason Hatz. Even tho we didn't build in the end due to our circumstances changed Jason was very helpful and understanding . Would not hesitate to build with them in the future

Hanson

Hanson

Passionate about what they do, and it shows

My partner and I are very grateful to Domaine Homes team at High Grove Box Hill and Baulkam Hills colour studio. As first home buyers we had very little knowledge about the whole process but Michael and his team has been very accommodating and patient in ensuring we understood our options every step of the way. Everyone we have dealt with from Domaine Homes so far has been efficient, enthusiastic about helping us and passionate about their job. We are very excited to build our home with them.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Great Home

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Amy

AmySydney, NSW

A great service.

We have had nothing but a good experience with Charlotte, from answering my emails to my phone calls.
From the start of us looking at our house and land package domaine have been nothing but great. Picking our colours we had and awesome experience. Cannot wait for construction to start.

Sarah M

Sarah MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Service!

We didn't actually know that Domaine Homes existed until I was pulling my hair out one morning, not satisfied with other builders, their tenders and what they couldn't offer us. I made my way to the Warnervale display home for the very last time when I drove past Domaine Homes.
We were greeted by Jason who has been fantastic and thorough. Very helpful and the process so far as a whole has been simple. All of our question have been answered and changes to plans made quickly.
Overall, we have had a really great experience and we cant wait for the finished product

Tarun B

Tarun BSydney, NSW

The professionalism showed by Micahel and staff at 5 Europa Street Box Hills NSW is worth applauding.
There was transparency during the process and the suggestions were made keeping in mind my interest in the home.
All the Emails and Phone calls were always responded on time. On nonworking days, all the requests were answered by Erin

Nav and BernieSydney, NSW

Lackluster Experience - Significant Issues - Quality Control Caution

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateDecember 2017
DeltaDomaine Homes
Nav and Bernie

The job number is 79900134. My husband will contact via private message when on a break from work. Every issue has been reported through previous phone and/email from my husband. His details should be on your database.

Hi Peter,
Please advise how to private message on this site.
My details should be on file number ending with 551

Julian A

Julian ASydney, NSW

Building our first home!

Big thanks to Michael and his team for their help. We are not only buying our first home but building a home for the first time. We had absolutely no idea where or how to start from, but Michael has been amazing, very helpful and understanding. His customer service and wide knowledge are excellent. Can't wait to move to our own home.

Mark Arcilla

Mark ArcillaSydney, NSW

Building is a dream with Domaine Homes.

Domaine homes has always been so helpful with all our queries on building our first home. Without any idea on where to start, both my wife and I found that people from Domaine homes have been so accommodating. We cannot wait to see the end product which is a fruit of all the hard work of everyone involved. If you are looking for an exceptional building experience, go to Domaine Homes.

Build StageMid-Construction
Shane

ShaneIllawarra, NSW

I'm very happy with Charlotte the customer service representative that was assigned to my build, she has been very clear and kept me well informed of what is happening and the future steps I need to take. I have just been assigned a Site Supervisor and looking forward to my build starting.

Find out how Domaine Homes compares to other Home Builders

Wish I could give a higher score!

Jason was absolutely amazing to deal with. Very friendly, very helpful and nothing was ever too much hassle. An irreplaceable asset for Domaine Homes. Thanks Jason. Deserves a 6 out of 5 if that was possible. I have recommended him and his excellent customer service to friends and family looking to build their new home.

Jarryd J.

Jarryd J.

This is how buying a home should be!

The buying process could not have been easier. There was no pressure at any point in the process, everything was explained (multiple times if needed) and was always available to answer any questions we had. Not to mention a fixed price!

Michael and the rest of the team couldn’t be more helpful. Their development is beautiful and certainly sets them apart from the other developments in the process. Great inclusions and colour options with plenty of display homes around Sydney to see what their designs look like in real life.

Harsha

HarshaSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service by Michael Depalo

Build StagePre-Construction

Michael Is an amazing consultant!!

I would like to thank Michael from Domain homes Box Hill for his great effort and help in choosing our new home which was pending for Six months. He is very helpful and has the capacity to understand what the clients need and are looking for. I highly recommend future home buyers to consult with Michael as he is very reliable, knowledgeable and efficient. Thank you Michael.

The Millers

The MillersSydney Surrounds, NSW

Jason is a 10/10 Super Star

Since the moment we walked in the door Jason has been incredible. We have never built a home before and he has just made the project as easy as possible. As ours is a knock down re-build due to a fire with tenant it's been daunting but Jason has made it a great experience.