Listing monitored by Domaine Homes

• Flooring

Tay
TaySydney, NSW

Contract & Colour Appointment

My experience with Domaine is exceptional so far. Still in pre-construction building the Louis 22. Special Thanks to Siobhan at Contracts and Tyla in Colours. This experience can be very overwhelming but both ladies made it easy, taking time to carefully guide me through the process and answered all questions about next steps where applicable.

Can't wait for the final product.

Tara Diete excellent customer service consultant!!

At every stage through the process with Tara she was on the ball. Any questions or problems I had she helped me and saw it through to the end and made sure my piece of mind came first.

Very satisfied with this whole process so far !

Highly recommend domain homes for all your building needs !

Great customer service

This is my first home and land package which is John from Willowdale help us to get it through. He is very helpful and give us accurate information for build the new home with final figure to how much is going to cost to build it. Great service and always be helpful with the inquiry about my upcoming new home built. Thanks John and his team for great service.

Chris S.
Chris S.Sydney, NSW

Great experience, from start to end thanks for all your help.

John has been upfront with the cost of upgrades and has been making sure I'm comfortable with the process every step of the way.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Fernando A.
Fernando A.Sydney, NSW

Amazing experience building with Domaine Homes

Fast, Affordable, Easy. Since our first chat with Toby to the handover with Nathan. Amazing experience building with Domaine Homes. We had some issues regarding the paint details after the handover but the response was very quick and problems were solved. Definitely would build with them again/recommend them to friends.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Michael P.
Michael P.Sydney, NSW

Great so far

So far John & Kat have been really helpful and have always made time to answer the many questions I've had. Looking forward to beginning the build with Domaine Homes.

Amazing Customer Service from Domaine Homes Willowdale

David S.
David S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Everything you could ask for.

Can't fault Jason from Domaine. Clearly cares about the clients that come through his door and goes above and beyond to not only greet them and make them feel welcome but during the contract stage has done every thing to provide the desired information and make the process as smooth as possible.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Quality Service & Great Product

This is the second time we went with Domaine Homes and Michael Depalo has been a great help as always. Their products incorporate both quality and affordability, and the process is easy to follow. Michael has made our decision process quite easy by providing his professional opinion and guide us through the process. We highly recommend DomaineHomes and Michael Depalo if you are thinking of building your new home.

Perfect Service

The service is very good. I am at the pre-construction phase now. The communication and the commitments are clear and transparent so far. So far the company (Domain) and the principal contact person (Jason Hatz) doing all the activities in time. I am happy with their service, support and communication.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Ian
IanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Customer Support and Service

Although we are still waiting on the construction of our home, i can only speak to the service of our developer.
From the very start Jason from Domain Homes, has been amazing to walk you through what could have been a very stressful time for my wife and I. Always quick in response with phone calls and emails and happy to answering any question and clearing any confusion we may have had. We are first home buyers and were unsure exactly on what needed to be done or the next steps to take, but Jason always went above and beyond to ensure your looked after and made this a real awesome experience.

Wombat
WombatSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely happy with Domaine homes

Jason from Domaine homes at Warnervale went above and beyond for my wife and i since the day we met him. With the difficulty of finding land in our area at an all time high, Jason kept us informed every time he had something come up that might suit our needs and low and behold we now have the chance to build our first home, we will be forever grateful.
We also are very happy with the transparency shown throughout the process and the ease of each step as well as the quality of the product we are investing our hard earned into.

Thankyou Jason and Domaine homes.

Stacey
StaceySydney, NSW

Exceptional Service from Sales Associate and Sales Consultant

Jenn
JennSydney, NSW

Fabulous professional team to work with and an amazing house to call home

Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Our first home process was so easy!

Read more reviews - page 2

Lynda H.
Lynda H.asked
Domaine Homes

I am presently considering building with Domaine BUT I have only noticed product reviews from the Sydney regions, particularly Baulkham Hills. I have not read any from customers building with Domaine within the Illawarra Region (south and south east of Sydney suburbs). Is there anyway who can share their Domaine building experience in the Illawarra/Shellharbour region please. Jane

Domaine HomesDomaine Homes

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for reaching out, please be advised that the reason you are seeing Baulkham Hills come up is because it is referencing our head office location, not the build location.

There are reviews that do mention their whereabouts, so I hope you find some close to the area you are looking for.

Domaine Team

Marvin
Marvinasked

Hi,

I had the same experience as in this review https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/d397375a-9470-424d-b95b-3e04119eb49f. I've cancelled the build (before actual tender is given to me) and moved to a different builder. I would like to ask you to please consider refunding the deposit that I paid. Would greatly appreciate if anyone can contact me as soon as possible. Michael is not responding to my email. I would like to sort this out with you guys before I file a complain to NSW Fair Trading.

Thanks. Waiting for your response.
Marvin

Krish V.
Krish V.asked

Hi,

Do DomaineHomes charge any Land excess and Marketing fee for house and land packages?

Anjana P.
Anjana P.

We are currently considering a domaine home's Home and Land Package and they have included a Land access and Marketing fee in the package. Is this the same in your case? Did you proceed with them?

Get an answer from our members and Domaine Homes representatives