Domayne NSW

Alexandria, Auburn, Kotara, etc...
Brand Manager for Domayne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Marc
MarcIllawarra, NSW

Thankyou again Electrical section Domayne Warrawong.

We again would like to say thankyou to the amazing staff in the electrical department at Domayne Warrawong ,that's why we keep coming back to them over and over again for their amazing knowledge of products they sell , great customer service and making sure your getting the best price for you purchase .A special thanks to some outstanding staff members being Robyn, Jim and Peter ! Keep up the good work. Extremely happy customers .Marc Rina Sartor

Smarterthanyou

NCAT rules that Domayne Furniture Alexandria acted DECEPTIVELY

Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.Sydney, NSW

Expect to wait and wait

Customer service was extremely attentive and friendly. We decided to buy a bed frame and was told it would take 8- 10 weeks. However, when I rang to confirm delivery date I was told it would be delivered October the 18th. We ordered the bed 12th of June. Thats around 18 weeks! Why does it take so long when it is made in Australia. I was not aware of this site before purchasing and I wonder if the bed frame will ever arrive.

MWR
MWR

Terrible service end to end. No ownership taken even when I raised our issues to the actual owner. Woeful experience!

Poor customer service, no updates on timescales ever given without us having to call them. Owner of store brushed off our complaints and actually tried to turn it on me!

CHRISTIAN
CHRISTIANSydney, NSW

Why isnt there an option for no stars?

Angela L.
Angela L.Sydney, NSW

I love my coco desk and coffee tables

I’m so impressed with the quality of the Coco desk and coffee tables. I know I’ll enjoy them for many years to come. Elegant and funky!!

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Donna A.
Donna A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Not comfortable to be in the store, being pressured around mask exemptions and felt very awkward!

Inappropriate behaviour from staff, feeling uncomfortable because I did not have my mask exemption with me! Very awkward & potentially breaching federal law!

Jason
JasonIllawarra, NSW

Thank you for helping to keep us all safe! Ignore the stupid conspiracy theorist who was breaking the law by being more than 10kms from his home with another person unmasked shopping for a non essential item. All experiences I have had in your store have been wonderful.

J S
J S

Superstar Saleswoman

Writing this from my brand new lounge. Best in store experience I've had! If I had an endless bank account I would have bought the whole furniture section. Well done Domayne; Staff are on point!

SueAnne W.
SueAnne W.New South Wales

Klick clack sofa bed-DON’T BUY IT

I purchased this flat pack furniture piece and it was defective. I went to Kotara Domain, and they assured me that they “take care of it.” That was over a month ago. They do not take back defective products which is a breach of consumer protection laws. They lie and say they will handle it all and they do nothing. BOYCOTT DOMAYNE!!!!

Vivek V
Vivek VSydney, NSW

Bad Customer Service

Don't shop at Domayne Furniture Auburn. Very bad customer service. I placed order for 2 couches. They promised 6 to 8 weeks & keep giving false promises.
It's now 21 weeks & they never care to give you any updates when it keeps getting delayed. Very poor experience. Never shopping there ever again.

Nyeem Z.
Nyeem Z.Sydney, NSW

Bad Bad Bad really very Bad

I have ordered a bed and bedsides which took more than a year but still didn't receive bedsides. Even head office and their GM involved but not sort out the issue. They don't know when it's coming. No where to complain and no one to listen. Think before you heading this company.

Worst customer service

Josh
Josh Hunter Region, NSW

Staff and delivery

Doesn't deserve a 1 star rating
Avoid domayne at all costs. It’s not worth it!! You will regret dealing with them