Domayne NSW

Domayne NSW

Alexandria, Auburn, Belrose, Broadmeadow, Caringbah and 8 more

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brilliant

Had a very positive involvement with the salesman when recently purchased a TV for the first time in 16 years - needless to say we were not up on recent models. Organised delivery and setup which saved a lot of hassle - would highly recommend.

Store LocationRutherford

Lied and conveniently omitted terms point of sale Domayne Computers

Had the money to purchase, wife convinced by sales scam artist at DOMAYNE if damaged would be fixed (computers for school) taking out flexirent was sold to us as a purchase and insurance deal. We were told that we could keep paying and upgrade at the end of term, nothing else not a thing about paying out or having to return the equipment. At the end after paying $7,536 we are told we need to keep paying and we do not own the computers. Absolutely lied to by DOMAYNE. Called Flexirent and sorted ended up paying $700 over the RENT term not LOAN as sold to us. I bet they are offered incentives to sign you up to Flexirent. #Banking royal commission

Store LocationKotara

Keep away from this store.

Beware !!!. Do not deal with this mob. We bought a dining suite at a clearance sale. When they were delivered, the material on the chairs were damaged. They refuse to replace them.Kepp in mind, this is a Domayne franchise, not a Domayne store. If you want peace of mind, shop somewhere else. All the Domayne sections are a different franchise, so keep away from the furniture franchise.

Store LocationWest Gosford.

Really cheap service

Bought a lounge from them and they ring me before delivery as the lounge do have stain on it so will replace the lounge after two weeks now it’s close to year no hope still waiting

Store LocationDomayne West Gosford

DON'T BOTHER !

I spent over $15,000 on furniture. There were multiple mistakes with the order and delivery and 7 months on the quality is terrible and it mainly needs replacing. The manager/ owner is not interested in fixing problems or apologising for delays, wrong items ordered or wrong items delivered. No one calls you back, you basically have to give up work and take up a full time position in trying to get problems fixed and calls answered. You get better aftercare if you buy a $1 coffee from the 7/11!
I'm leaving 1 star as Andy in Bedding was amazing as was the bed and mattress but I would suggest you avoid the furniture department at all costs. You may as well take your money and set it on fire, its actually much less painful an experience.

Great delivery!

The men who delivered our bed moved it safely and efficiently in difficult circumstances. We have a small lift and narrow corridor to our apartment. Greatly appreciate their efforts!! Thank you!!

great sevice

Our gas oven after 21 years finally had to be replaced. Jim Fettell from electrical was upfront with us about what oven was available showing us on the computer none was available but his honesty only helped ease our concerns telling us about how long it would take but it came in a lot quicker. His service was really great Also the company who installed our new oven Southern Style Kitchens & Joinery was terrific in their work & service. This company was recommended by Domayne which we do recommend to

Store LocationDomayne Warrawong

Dangerously misleading sales conduct.

Do your research and do not trust a word the salesperson says. Unfortunately I did, was totally screwed, cost me 2 grand extra for no benefit. The products are good, the sales friendly and charming, but the persuasive misinformation is devastating. Will never shop there again.

Store LocationKotara

Poor after sale customer service

Ordered and paid for a Samsung sound bar. Told it would take 4 to 5 days to arrive. Took 17 days. I rang Damayne twice. No-one from Damayne contacted me.

Store LocationDomayne, West Gosford

Not impressed at all

The furniture department is great, and may be the only reason if I am going back. The Electronics Department salesmen are stupid. They do not know about the products that are for sale. They are dishonest and will try to sell a product that maximises their profit rather than the one that suits the consumer need. They use high pressure sales techniques to sell accessories, after care products, and extended warranties, that either you do not need or do not make a meaningful difference to consumer. They also drift away from you like mosquitos hit by repellants if they feel you are researching a product and comparing prices with other stores. Last but not the least their products are overpriced and often you can get a better deal and better service elsewhere.

Bad service

Bad customer service after they complete the order and received my money. After 7 months back and fourth with issues with a recliner chair I ordered I am now receiving a refund. They’re blaming the manufacturers but I think it’s a way to cover their errors, they probably forgot to put the order in. I also got a leather lounge set the same time I ordered the recliner but the arm of one lounge broke in the first month, when they went to replace it they were taking my lounges and expected me to wait a few weeks for a replacement lounge, when they could’ve just taken the faulty lounges when they were replacing them at the same time. Very incompetent and unorganised.

Store LocationOrange grove Liverpool

excellent service

I was looking to upgrade my bedroom suite. I went to different retailers to check what's in market. Domayne Auburn is the best stop shop with excellent service.
Professional sales staff made my purchase so easy. Other retailers didn't even served me until I approached them. As soon as I walk into Domayne Auburn Bedding department, I was welcomed, they listened to me and find my need. I am very glad I went to Domayne Auburn. My purchase was made so easy, received delivery and the delivery team as well were so friendly and professional. I would star 10/10 to Domayne Auburn and certainly recommend to everyone to shop in Domayne Auburn.
Thank you to sales staff Ilija for making my purchase so easy.

Store LocationDomayne Auburn

Outstanding Service

We have recently purchased our new Bedroom suite from Domayne in Auburn. The minute we walked into the Bedding Department we were welcomed and great service was provided. They have listened to everything we were looking in our new purchased and made our purchase very easy. We are very glad we went to Domayne Bedding Auburn. Everything was so professional from the day one until delivery received. Professional well experienced sales staff, excellent delivery service. Before we finalise our purchase we went to different retailers with poor service experience. I would rate Domayne Auburn bedding team 10/10.
Definitely my recommendation to all buyers, visit Domayne Auburn Bedding once before making your decision.

Terrible Service and Did not follow up

Purchase soft lounge from Domayne auburn. The information provided on the lounge size (3.5 sitter with chaise) was not correct. Delivery person force the lounge into room and damage walls and door frame. Speak with store customer service manager Isabel and asking for solution to replace to a 3 sitter with chaise instead. Isabel suggested a different delivery man for goods or else will replace to a 3 sitter with chaise. Waited one month and 2nd delivery failed. Contacted Isabel for 3 sitter with chaise replacement and informed will give an answer within 2 days. Waited and follow up 2 days later and the manager is avoiding return the call. Terrible customer service.

Store LocationAuburn Domayne

Worst after service

All good if the product work well but if anything happens you are left to do all the chasing and work to get it fix. I experience this first hand when I purchase my 5k lounge and the electric recliner did not work.

After numerous call and email exchange that barely go any where because Domayne put the problem on to the manufactures and as if it is no longer their issues. Took me 2-3 months to get a tech down and have it fixed.

Also the buying experience is terrible, there is no black or white with the price tag and if you don't know how to haggle, you are in the worst position. So if you see a price tag for X amount take away 25%. Terrible business model...

Awesome service from Warrawong

So happy with the service from Domayne Warrawong. Chris and Alex are amazing. Fridge blew up on the weekend. I ordered a new fridge and it was delivered within 2 days of being ordered. Unpacked and set up with old fridge taken away. No mess left. Awesome service. Couldn't ask for better. Will definitely be ordering off them again!

Store LocationWarrawong

No aftersales service, broken product purchased

I purchased an outdoor setting prior to Xmas when it came to assembly we found the main parts of the coffee table leg brackets where not usable as they were bent .I rang customer service and spoke to several people who didn't show any interest or after sales service

Shop LocationNSW, West Gosford

Professional and franchisor you can trust

Chris Lozenkovski who is the franchisor for the electrical section at Domayne Warrawong store in NSW is someone I have done business in the last 20 to 30 years. I will continue to buy my electrical appliances from Chris as he is someone I can trust with my money and I know he will give me the best deal and beat all competitors. With this recognition and the power of word of mouth he has an army of followers, buyers and satisfied customers. His team onsite the delivery and installers follow the same passion and professionalism instilled by Chris. Chris and his team are a definite asset to Domayne and Harvey Norman!!!!

Shop LocationNSW, Warrawong

Still waiting for my dishwasher - worst ever experience

Dishwasher was supposed to have been installed on 24/12/18 but I am still waiting for it! I rang the store at 4.15pm on Christmas Eve to ask what happened to my delivery - my order was "FORGOTTEN". It is now mid January and still no communication from them and still no dishwasher so I called the store on 16/1/19. Again, not ordered , something went wrong with the order I was told. Apparently, they were able to get one from another store ? and have it delivered and installed today 18/1/19. Have not heard from the installer as it was supposed to be between 10-11 am. Called the store again as it was approaching midday - installer is sick! He told me that he was still to go and pick it up so was it ever booked in for today? I give up. Worst service I've encountered.

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Appalling customer service to say the least

Terrible after service, no professionalism for such a large organisation. Received a damaged tv which resulted in no replacement as I did not inspect the tv when it was delivered by Domayne, who would have thought you would need to inspect a 65 inch Sony TV on delivery.
Domayne has done nothing except make me feel as though i’m a liar and I damaged the tv, I considered myself a very good customer most of the items in my house have been purchased from Domayne, I just purchased a $5000+ mattress from them 2 weeks ago.
I will never purchase another item from Domayne again.

Shop LocationNSW, West Gosford

Sorry, there are no questions about Domayne NSW but you can read 3 questions about Domayne.

Domayne NSW, AlexandriaDomayne NSW, LiverpoolDomayne NSW, North RydeDomayne NSW, WarrawongDomayne NSW, Castle HillDomayne NSW, AuburnDomayne NSW, KotaraDomayne NSW, CaringbahDomayne NSW, BelroseDomayne NSW, West GosfordDomayne NSW, MaitlandDomayne NSW, PenrithDomayne NSW, Broadmeadow
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and Outdoor
Compare all Domayne