2.0

Leonard

LeonardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Delivery

Happy with Recliners we bought,but told when purchased and paid for delivery.We were told they would assemble the items which deliverers told us they were not required to assemble.There attitude was poor they just dumped the items and went.Not impressed with the service at all.

Geoff

GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

The products are good but getting them is not easy.

Poor sales staff

Told product available and to ring back in 5 minutes. I rung back 5 minutes later and was told the product was never available today. Won't ever be shopping here again.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pushy sales staff

Absolutely shocking!

Never known any sales persons other than the ones at domayne t get so angry after you decide against buying a product.

I think you might need some new staff or at least offer some training on how to treat customers.

Never going here again.

Not what I wanted, not what I was told. I was tricked into the sale!

I came in to buy a table. The sales person said! YES we have them in stock. I payed for it, The fella came back with a receipt and a map. He led me to believe it was in the bundle shop, no mention of picking it up from another place. Then after I payed for it, he told me they only had the lighter grain. It won’t work in my house. I haven’t even picked it up yet. Sneaky sales work!

K J J

K J JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Easy store to navigate. Purchased a rangehood and staff member was very helpful. Was good to see it working in the store. Very impressed by their professionalism. Rang them later and they immediately returned my call.

Murray

MurraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible service rude salesman

Salesman Adam was grumpy when I didn’t buy the product care and brushed me off after he walked me to the till. Horrible experience. No customer service. Needs a wake up call

Juanita

JuanitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lying deceitful staff - COMPUTERS

Chris

Chris

Do not let them pressure you into signing with Optus

Do not let them pressure you into signing up with Optus mobile. I went there to buy some shaver spray and nearly got roped into purchasing a new phone and signing up under a new plan with Optus right on the spot. The person that served me was Elijah. Extremely pushy, and extremely arrogant. I tried to politely say no thank you but he kept pushing me to sign right there and then. I managed to leave the store, although a bit shaken by the experience. That is not acceptable salesmanship. It's not a good reflection on the store when you have salespeople trying to pressure you into purchasing something.

Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont buy extra warranty on your MacBook

Pretty unsatisfied with the sales team. They uphold me a few years extra warrant on my MacBook when you automatically get 3 years warranty under the consumer law anyway (if something is broken). You can replace the laptop with domayne warranty but the only reason I would need to replace it is if the laptop breaks which they always seem to. Anyway, dodgy and wont be buying from you again.

can't trust staff

Im a uni student and I went in to buy my first laptop ive owned, anyway the bloke upwelled me hundreds and hundreds of dollars on stuff that I didn't even need that I found out later, I am appalled that some people can do that given the financial circumstances of a full time uni student

Dennis

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

No after sales service

Jenny Pemberton

Jenny PembertonSouth East Queensland, QLD

exceptional staff member

Anthony helped me with my new Optus contract and new phone set up and his service was second to one. Have dealt with Anthony for the last 2 years and seek him out when needing help. Thank you Anthony for amazing, professional and easy to understand help with all my new phone requirements. Will seek you out for all my future electronic needs.

Exceptional customer service!

After an extremely stressful 2 weeks we went into domayne bundall looking for an oven that we needed urgently and came across one of the best sales people i have had the pleasure of meeting, Laura from domayne bundall!
Thank you for doing everything you could to make such a trying time that little bit easier.
Domayne bundall you are very lucky to have such an exceptional young lady as a staff member, efficient, caring and very easy to talk to, dont let her go!

Customer

CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service of friendly staff at Bundall, specifically Laura Dodge. Fair prices. Thank you!

Chloe

Chloe

Honestly all these reviews on the store is SPOT ON. All truths

HER

HERAU

Dreadful service

We bought a fridge at the Bundall store, during the Sidchrome bonus gift offer. Salesman took $70 off the fridge and then refused to give us the tools because of the "bargain" fridge deal. Went next door to Harvey Norman to find the fridge for $300 cheaper! After a 20 min wait and a hissy, Domayne then price matched....and gave us the tools deal as well. We were told that delivery guys would unwrap the fridge, install the water cartridge and level the fridge. Nope. They dumped it and ran. "We don't have time to do that". Terrible service from start to finish. The first and last time I will ever shop at Domayne.

Kay warren

Kay warrenGold Coast

Bad service

In store with what was meant to a 12 week turn around sixteen weeks. We revived it on Friday and the chair stopped working on Sat they have not been helpful at all but they are all so nice when they are getting your money

Haold

HaoldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

A pleasure to deal with Domayne. Received fantastic help, advice & service from Christine of the Bedding Department. She knows her product & explained all the features of the various mattresses. She followed up the process of the order & ensured we got speedy delivery. Thank you Christine it was a pleasure being served by you.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rokka 3RR+R+R LTH*WHT

This was bought in store .i was told it was Australian made and it was made in Malaysia .six months later the Leather showed signs of wear .and sagging very Disappointed with The service.will not return.