DreamStart Homes

See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by DreamStart Homes

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

The most amazing so glad we went with dreamstart!

Happy Clients

Hi Chelsea,
Thank you for your feedback, we are really happy to hear how great of an experience your construction journey was.
We hope you enjoy your new home and would absolutely love to work with you again in the future!

DaniJ
DaniJPerth, WA

Great build

Helpful at Every Step!

I have been guided and assisted at every stage of my building process. Dreamstart has offered frequent updates and has always given prompt replies to any enquires. Every team member that I have dealt with has been knowledgeable and understanding. I’m so impressed with my new home and the process!

Bob  Nadine
Bob NadinePerth, WA

Looking forward to the build

Just completed pre start and we just wanted to say thankyou to Ryan our sales contact and Emma our pre start consultant, they have both been very helpful and professional. They have made the process easy to follow and gave us very positive suggestions on the design of our new home. Will follow up as the build progresses. Also thank you to Tahlia.

Hi Bob and Nadine,
We are so pleased to hear about the great experience you have had Pre-Construction!
Thank you for the feedback, we can’t wait to build your new home!

DanielleR
DanielleRPerth, WA

Recommend Dreamstart/SSB

We had many other friends and family building who signed before we did and still are waiting on slabs, bricks, gaining price hikes etc. and everything for us was pretty smooth considering the sudden build influx and stock shortages. From our sales rep Andrew, to our Liaison Taylor, to our building manager Ben, to our brickie and then to all other tradesmen, they were all fantastic. We absolutely love our house and do not regret a second. These guys go above and beyond to get what you need in your build.

Hi Danielle,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about your experience with us.
We are so happy to hear that you are in love with your new home and we hope you enjoy it for many years to come!

!!Highly recommend!!

I would highly recommend Jack from the first home buyers club he has been amazing to deal with and really cares about his clients and putting their needs first. If you are looking at first home ownership look no further as they have a brilliant team as well as a great finance team who work in their best interest for an easy no fuss turn around. Jack is your guy!

Build StagePre-Construction

Hi Rhiannon,
We are happy to hear you are enjoying the pre-construction process and can’t wait to build your new home!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
MichaelW
MichaelWPerth, WA

Great build but even better customer service

I really didn't want to be too involved with the build as such, I really just wanted the end product but I can say the constant updates and progress reports on the build were regular and often, keeping me informed of the process all along the way. Great communication.
Very happy with the finished product and the final cost was bang on for my estimated cost, so no issues there for me.

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the great feedback.
We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed the regular updates throughout your build!

Anonymous
AnonymousPerth, WA

Choose a different builder

I don't recommend building with Dreamstart/SSB. The whole process from the get go was painful, build took too long and there are workmanship and contractual issues that I'm trying to sort out. It has been more than disappointing to say the least. Quality of the job that was done is less than satisfying and I regret signing up with them.

manuel
manuelPerth, WA

Thanks to DreamStart , I got my Dream Home.

The time and progress for my house was worth the wait. I am very satisfied with the wide space in my living room, It is perfect for my child growing up so she can play comfortably inside and outside. although the build wasn't perfect , it is still good. They have some issues over the build but they solved it very quickly with the help of dreamstart liaison and site supervisor. The final cost and estimated cost are similar. It was good even though it wasn't upgraded. Thanks to DreamStart Home.

Hi Manuel,
Thank you for the feedback.
We are really happy to hear we have built you the perfect home for you and your family!

Amazing Experience with Dreamstart

Hi Beck,
We are very pleased to hear how great your experience was and we hope you are enjoying living in your new home!
Thank you for the feedback!

JayR
JayRPerth, WA

Beautiful home

We had some teething issues at the start , but the team at dream start did work with us to resolve them .
Construction was built to a high standard with only a few minor defects that was repaired with no issue.
The painter was the only let down as only done bits and pieces at a time .
Our building supervisor nick was brilliant any drama we had was always willing and pushing to resolve and help us out above and beyond.
Our 1st office liaison was a let down but jenna was again brilliant, always getting back to us and followed up any inquiries made and always responded with in the day.
Dream start homes have done a really great job all round .

All around legends

I think overall they did a wicked job, from the materials to the time frame. All of the people that helped me along the way were awesome and answered all questions and queries. Cost wise it was good, who wouldn't want it for less haha. Few things I wish I had of done differently but that's my fault. Thats what happens when you first build a house. If someone asked me if they should build with dreamstart I would say definitely.

Hi Allan,
Regards,

Clark Bilton
Clark BiltonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Such a great and easy experience

Dreamstart did such a great job helping me with my first home. Could not have done it without them. Would highly recommend to anyone that doesn't know where to start. With my absence due to work, they were both very patient with correspondence and fast acting with their replies to me about progress and the next steps to take.

DeepaR
DeepaRPerth, WA

A great place to start, amazing experience!

We had such a great experience building with DreamStart Homes. We didn't knew where to start, neither our options but thanks to DreamStart, we have a beautiful home today. From the beginning to the end, the whole building process was so smooth. It was delivered to our expectation and on time.
Thank you so much Aaron, Dannielle, Taylor, Terry and the friendliest receptionist Tahlia for helping us build our first home. You guys are true professionals!