4.5

C.Ry.Perth, WA

Great first home.

Construction End DateDecember 2019

DREAMSTART for our DREAM HOME

Ever since moving to Australia we have always dreamed of having our own home. Thanks to Brodie our dream finally came true. Dreamstart was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. There were no unexpected costs, so I would recommend first home builders to come speak to Dreamstart. Taylor was also very helpful in keeping us updated throughout the building process.

Construction End DateSeptember 2020

Review collected in partnership with DreamStart Homes

A Dream Come True with Dreamstart !!

Construction End DateAugust 2020

MikailaG

MikailaGPerth, WA

Dreamstart Created our Dream !

Dreamstart was an amazing experience. From beginning to end they answered questions and concerns in record time. The quality of the fixtures including floorings, bench tops, down lights and aircon blew us away and the end product was more then we could have imagined. We built our dream home with little to no stress at all and would recommend first home builders to look into Dreamstart. They will turn your Dream into a reality!

Construction End DateAugust 2020

EmilyJ

EmilyJPerth, WA

We Love Our Home

Everyone was lovely. We had issues during planning but did get what we wanted as they were accomodating and all issues were addressed promptly. Unfortunately unsatisfied in how they handled a large build issue. Besides that everything was great. I would recommend them as a builder for first home buyers.

Josh

JoshPerth, WA

Very happy new home owners

First home perfection

DeynaS

DeynaSPerth, WA

Our perfect first home

Our build was managed to the highest of standards. I would highly recommend dreamstart to friends that are building as we were so happy with how we were looked after, from meeting Eddie who completed our design to working with Andy the site supervisor, everything ran so smoothly. Any queries or questions which I had along the process were answered within a matter of hours which really put my mind at ease. From the date the slab went down we were living in our beautiful new home within 27 weeks. We are very happy with the quality of our beautiful new home.
Thank you to all the dreamstart team for all of your efforts :)

Jan P

Jan PPerth, WA

Happy new home owner

From the initial contact with Paul who had some great design suggestions, to Taylor and Andrew, I've had a great experience. All were very helpful and I was kept well informed throughout the build. Any questions I had were quickly answered. I got the keys exactly 25 weeks after slab went down which is what I was told. Very happy with the quality of the house and fixtures. Thank you all at Dreamstart - it was a stress free experience.

Hi Jan,
We appreciate your awesome feedback!
Regards,
The Dreamstart Team.

Great communication

Taylor was a great help and always communicated well to inform us of how the build was going. She was always very happy amd went above and beyond to answer any questions

The build of the home went very smoothly and was organised very well.

If we had any issues they were dealt with appropriatelt and very quickly.

Construction End DateJune 2020

Hi Emily,
Thank you for recognising the efforts from our helpful and accommodating team to make the building process run smoothly.
Regards,
The Team at Dreamstart!

A Fantastic Build!

Dreamstart is just a fantastic company to deal with. From the beginning of the sales process, prestart and the construction phase, it was just perfect. They were extremely helpful, on time and delivered a finished product that most builders would envy.

The value for money and quality is just No1. I cannot rate higher the overall experience I had with Dreamstart. They have a fantastic team and great customer service. Thank you Dreamstart team, you guys are just great!

Construction End DateDecember 2019

House Construction

I was very pleased with dealing with DreamStart Homes. The construction time was well below the quoted time frame, quality materials were used and an excellent customer service was provided throughout the whole process. Any e mail communication's I sent regarding construction were dealt with promptly and all costs quoted for the build were accurate.

Construction End DateJune 2020

Jess

JessPerth, WA

We have a great house!

From the beginning with our passionate sales rep Bec, Dreamstart have been very accommodating and supportive of what we wanted with our house. I am still very impressed with how our design turned out and much we were able to include within our budget (thanks Bec!). Happy that at our 6 month maintenance period all the little things that have popped up are being fixed. Great team, great builders and great house!

Review collected in partnership with DreamStart Homes

Great from start to finish!

Our experience with Dreamstart was great from start to finish. It was a bit scary building our first home, but Dreamstart made the whole process smooth and easy. Our slab went down in June and we got the keys in November - only 5 months later. We were very happy with the workmanship and build quality, and any minor issues were addressed quickly. We are very happy with our new home and would absolutely recommend building with Dreamstart.

Jane V

Jane VPerth, WA

Great experience

Our building process was managed well and we were updated accordingly on all stages of the build. The workmanship and quality of our build was fantastic. The company handled very minor issues appropriately and sorted them out very quickly to make sure we were happy. The final cost worked out the same as the estimated cost and we couldn’t be happier with the final product. We would build again with Dreamstart homes.

Construction End DateMay 2020

Jot

Jot

Great support team!

It was a new and exciting experience to build a new house with amazing Dreamstart team, from the sale to the end of the construction. During construction, I would get a weekly up-date from Taylor, liaison officer and Nic, Site Supervior. And also through good communication, we were able to sort a small issue and my concern. I am happy with the workmanship and the quality of the building. They have been a fantastic team and given me a peace of mind. Besides, we have build a good rapport. Jen Tok.

Build StageMid-Construction

Emily

EmilyWestern Australia

Made the process quick and easy!

Dreamstart have been amazing from start to finish. Delivered everything they promised. A huge thanks to Taylor our client liaison who has always kept us updated, whenever we had concerns or just questions she was always happy to help. Thanks Taylor!
Our house has turned out truely amazing and exceeded all expectations.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Nicole

NicolePerth, WA

Great support and customer service

From the start of the building process until the end I felt well supported and content with Dreamstart's customer service. Dreamstart helped to make the building process as stress free as possible and were very responsive to inquiries and in addressing upcoming questions and challenges. This was my first build and I would always go with them again, should I decide to build in the future. The quality of the work was amazing. I even got an independent party in to assess the house and the PCI report came back with very minor issues which I was very happy about. I'm highly recommending Dreamstart!

Construction End DateOctober 2019

ShelleyB

ShelleyBPeel, WA

beautiful place to begin out future in

The build was well managed, everything was well done and amazing quality and the workmanship was good and work people/tradies who were there were great, we have had a few issues one been with a wall not been finished but the company fixed it with out issues, the final cost was great and got quality for the amount we have paid. Thank you everyone for providing our dream home. And especially for Taylor's constant involvement and notifications. Matt you have done a great job and a great to deal with whenever required. Thanks heaps Dreamstart.

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateApril 2020

Ernie

ErniePerth, WA

My Dream Home

Building a first home is not easy because we don't know where and how you gonna start. Thanks to Brodie , Nathan and Daniel for there non stop support from home design thru the finance. In the DreamStart everything is so easy, no stress for the first timer like me. Dreamstart made this whole process simple, quick and easy to do with no fuss. They were helpful with everything specially my Liason officer Taylor Ingram, I give two thumbs up for her for great customer service from start to finish. The quality of work is great, and the supervisor Andrew was fantastic and made sure all work was to the best of standards.
I will recommend Dreamstart if you are planning or Dreaming a home.
In Dreamstart your home Is in the good hand.

Construction End DateMarch 2020