DreamStart Homes

DreamStart Homes

Unhappy with First Home Buying Experience

Our first house, so we were excited of course! Sales seemed very knowledgeable of suburbs and inner communities, we were provided with drawings and how the process would unfold during pre, during and post construction. Very slow to start, took months before prestart to commence, lack of communication was an issue at times. Meetings were only conducted during work hours. When we met for Prestart we were told we were not able to have the same things we were promised in the first meeting when paying the deposit. The build of the house was completed in a very satisfactory amount of time, quality of the house and workmanship was good. I did find liaising with our prestart manager was difficult at times if we had any concerns during the course of the build. Project Manager was accommodating and friendly explained the defects process and walked us through each room. We did have an issue of a neighboring site, the project manager allowed them to share our electricity without our permission, but as soon as we addressed it the matter stopped. The shutters were not installed when handover was booked, we asked for them to complete prior to handover however Dreamstart advised we were to take it up with their supplier direct. We moved into the house without any shutters on the bedrooms, the project manager cleaned up the house for us and moved extra material into the garage. We are very happy with the quality of our home and build.

Site Admin
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateApril 2018

Well done Dreamstart, we are more than happy.

Thank you everyone at Dreamstart involved in building our new home. The build was on time, on budget and as we imagined it would be. The nice thing about Dreamstart is that nothing is too much trouble I used to look forward to phoning up because they had a lovely receptionist who just made me feel special.
The service from Renea(build mgr) and Todd (supervisor) is everything it should be.
We were allowed to approach tradies, obviously with care and found them helpful, especially when brickies built a small internal wall which we had variation to eliminate but they were working off previous drawing, but the point is Dreamstart did not make a fuss, just got on with rectifying it.
All the issues, variations and repairs are completed to our satisfaction and I have to say Dreamstart paid back all monies due, I have heard that some builders never pay back variation credits back. Dreamstart did.
We are 10 months into our new home and constructionally Dreamstart need not deal with us but we have had a few little issues and Renae is still wonderful. We are now dealing with Andrew "after build maintenance manager who also is great to work with.
We have no hesitation in recommending Dreamstart to any prospective buyers and we wish you a very pleasant experience as we have had.
Stan and Joy

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Hi Stan and Joy, Thank you for taking the time to review your building experience with us. We appreciate your comments regarding the quality of your home and the experience you had. Wishing you all the best in your beautiful new home. Regards, The Dreamstart Team.

My House is Perfect.

Dreamstart have outdone them selves. Our house has just got to the 20th week in construction and i cant complain at with what the finish product it. Building through the winter isn't easy but the dreamstart team pushed through.
The finish product is more than we ever expected and more. We ended up coming out on top with our cost as our provisional sums ended up paying for all the extras that we had asked for.

I couldn't recommend dreamstart enough. They have turned what we imagined into a reality and i can not thank them enough. Nic you have done an amazing job guiding your team to deliver great workmanship.

I can't wait to move in over the next week.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We will pass your fantastic feedback on to our team! We look forward to giving you the keys, just in time for Christmas. Regards, Team Dreamstart!

Dreamstart...Thank you!

After being knocked back and declined by many other companies DreamStart Homes were the only ones that turned my dream into a reality! Its great to finally get our of the rent trap and finally say "this is MY home".
The build was completed well ahead of schedule and everything was done at such a great standard and a very clean finish. I like to thank Guy, Jane, Nic and Holly for all your efforts and organisation and get me into my next chapter in life.

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Krisha, Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We will pass your lovely comments on to our team. We wish you many years of happiness in your new home. Regards, The Team at Dreamstart

Dreamstart, they make my dream come true

This is my first home. They build perfectly and the construction was done before the due date.The workmanship of dreamstart was reasonable. The quality of the property was better than the level of expectation
Dreamstart have been very professional and helpful throughout every step of the building process. We very happy with end result. We ask lot of changes and change the plan few times and dreamstart dealt with it smoothly. We expected that the cost of the house would go high if we made this changes but the final outcome was surprising and enjoyable.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We will pass your fantastic feedback on to our team! We wish many years of happiness with your new home. Regards, The Team at Dreamstart!

A wonderful experience building with dreamstart homes

Over a year ago, we decided to build our second home.
After our initial meeting with Komal at their display home in Piara Water, We were introduced to her husband Jatin, who then designed and customized our house plan based on their Atelier display home.
JT has a great knowledge on everything regarding building and local council requirements. We went through all the inclusions, extra , and made a lot of changes, and they were very patient and helpful through the whole process. Prestart and carpet selection went smooth, Communication with our CLO is excellent, all the emails and phone always been received and responded.
Had the slab down in January, and got the key in the end of May.Found some minor issues but all were rectified immediately, Thanks to Andrew ,our site supervisor who has been very helpful and proffesional.

I would gladly recommend Dreamstart Homes to all my family and friends.

Construction End DateMay 2018

Our Dream Home Became a Reality!

We were extremely relieved when after looking through various show homes and meeting so many salesmen that we came across Jatin (JT) and DreamStart Homes. From the moment we met JT at the end of June 2017 we built an immediate rapport and felt that there was an honesty and transparency that you just don't get with most sales people these days. We decided almost immediately to proceed with building our first home with DreamStart. From the get-go we found the whole process extremely stress-free and enjoyable.

We picked our block and house design with ease and with the help of JT we settled on the land at the end of August 2017 and the slab was laid on 11th September, a mere 2 weeks later. Admittedly we were extremely organised with regards to choosing our fixtures and fittings and by the time of pre-start everything was chosen and the meeting was completed with ease.

We were allocated our CLO Jane and Site Manager Nic who were both so helpful throughout the build, responding to any queries, and there were many, within hours.

The house was completed on 27th February 2018, which happened to be our daughters first birthday, so it was a total of just under 6 months from slab down to handover and we couldn't be happier.

Nothing to knock Dreamstart about but if I had to say anything it would be I wish, in hindsight that there was an offer of landscaping and/or internal painting to be included, even at a cost as this is now our cross to bare!

I would not hesitate recommending JT and Dreamstart Homes to anyone and should we build again we will certainly be going back to them.

Pleasing First Home Build Experience

That daunting phase of choosing a builder for your first home had me completely petrified... Walking into display homes and getting excited about each thing that everyone had did differently, wondering if you could make that squeeze into your budget... Out of all the companies I looked into, from the very beginning, DreamStart stood out from the other builders in the market - better presented display homes, attractive inclusions in their home packages & answers and assistance to all of my questions from the get go.

Teresa my sales consultant worked around the clock to find me the right block of land (at a good price!) and then we got started on designing my home. Being quite picky and working FIFO, she did her very best to accommodate for my lifestyle, keeping me in the loop with all progress and changes as the weeks went past and arranging any meetings that I had to suit my time back in Perth. If I didn't have her on my side during this process - I would have crumbled!
From the start, she helped arrange the meeting with a broker and got the ball rolling with how much I could spend and then adapted the house plans to suit what add-ons I wanted to include. Has even kept in contact after the build has completed to make sure everything is all good. She's definitely one of a kind this lady! Thanks heaps :)

The build process was very fast and done to a high standard, all small issues that had been addressed during the completion stage meetings were rectified and I was given a time frame on when to expect all things to be completed. Jane (my liaison) was always very informative and helpful when it came to adding extras as we went along through the build (forgot the NBN GPO in the garage for example...) and constantly kept me in the loop at what stages we were at during the build. Andy (Builder) was on top of all minor works that needed addressing and answered all of my questions during the build. Even assisted with contacts for myself to create the house a home once the build was completed (paint/paving)

Now moved into the home and it is everything as described. I feel that I have got exactly what I asked for, with quality products installed throughout (looking forward to using the 900mm oven for the first time!) Extremely happy with the end result!

I can only send good praises to the entire team at DreamStart homes. I thank all of you for helping me build my first home! If you are doing the same, forget the other companies - go straight to these guys!

Construction End DateMar 2018

Amazing from start to finish

Dreamstart were the first builders who could show me house plans with estimated prices, and draw up rough plan alterations instantly with me at the display home (whereas other builders were reluctant to show me plans, and wouldn't draw up plans to include what I wanted). I knew I was onto a good thing after that! The building process was a breeze, everything happened faster than I expected (which always took me by surprise!), and there weren't any major issues at all. Minor issues were always rectified immediately, and most of the time my builder (Andy) would notice these before I did. I can't fault the craftmanship, everything is done to high standards. JT and Andy went above and beyond to help create this house, and constantly kept me updated. My liaison (Renea) always replied fast to my emails and called me with updates. The Dreamstart team are so friendly and made the build enjoyable, and their positive attitude always left me with a smile. I would definitely choose to build with Dreamstart again, and 100% recommend them to anyone looking to build.

Great Experience

This is the first time bought a piece of land and built a house and Dreamstart has given me lots of support during the building process. Customer service exceeded expectation from the start till completion. Messages are communicated via e-mails by client liaison officer Renea. Steven Nelkovski, sale officer is very patient, helpful and welcoming drove me around to look at the site and help me to complete the land sale and purchase agreement. Dreamstart is flexible and allowed me to change the floor plan based on my preferences without extra cost. Happy with the house built up and general workmanship with some minor imperfections which can be easily dealt with.
Prestart Officer Rochelle is very thorough and patient. Site Supervisor Jason did a good job, helpful and always early for the site meeting and approachable.
Client Liaison Officer Renea Kelley very helpful always address my concern and issues promptly.
I would like to thank Dreamstart team who built my beautiful house.
I will recommend Dreamstart to anyone.

A Dream Start Indeed!!!

We were about to sign up with another builder because the consultant was so pushy and all he wanted was for us for sign the paperwork. When we saw the plans for the Dream Start house and the price, we decided to change and the other builder asked for the plans. I sent them to him and he started proposing so many changes for free because of course the Dream Start house was a better value for money. That put me off completely because he should have been honest from the start.

Our house was started just a week after settlement and went up so fast despite the fact that there was so much rain this year. The site supervisor planned his things so perfectly. The slab went down on 25/05/17 and we moved in on 28/10/17.
The best thing with this company is that everyone is so nice from the reception to managers. I was definitely satisfied with the customer service.
The only negative thing for me was that my contractor was not allowed on site to finish the Internet, phone and audio work before handover.
I am satisfied with our building journey and the final product. I will recommend this company on any day!!!

Construction End DateOct 2017

Easy, fast and quality build work

This is the first time I've built and dreamstart made this whole process simple, quick and easy to do with no fuss. They were helpful with everything from start to finish. The quality of work is great, and the supervisor was fantastic and made sure all work was to the best of standards. I would certainly consider dreamstart with my next build

Construction End DateAug 2017

Great building experience

I'm so happy that my house is done neatly,professionally, and on time. Danny, Rochelle, and Tom, the site supervisor did great jobs on keeping me updated throughout the build, and all minor imperfections that I noticed were dealt with swiftly. I would heartily recommend Dreamstart Homes to everyone in the market for a first home. Everyone in the company is pleasant to deal with. Very happy.

Construction End DateJul 2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience building my first home

I recently built my first home with Dream start and they were great. They guided me through the whole process from start to finish making the experience stress free and smooth. They were always available to help if I had questions and the quality of their build was great. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome and experience. I would recommend dream start to anyone.

Great builder

I'm very glad we made the decision to build with dreamstart homes. Workmanship and quality was of a high standard and the process of building was very smooth and efficient. Had our slab down in January and house was completed by June which was within the estimated time frame. Eddie the consultant was great in helping us to design the home best suited for us. Our client liaison officer Renea was very helpful and always able to answer any questions I had during the building process. Clint the site supervisor was very honest and upfront keeping us up to date with the progress of our home build. Even with a few minor things pointed out before handover they quickly fixed it without any dramas. Overall it was a very pleasant experience building with dreamstart and would strongly recommend to anyone who is looking for a home builder

Building makes no worries

We are grateful from the start all the way to key handover how are we assisted during the building process. It was really daunting to build but we can say we are happy we trusted Dreamstart to build our first home. Although, there were some minor issues but thanks to Rochelle our Liason Officer who was so polite to address it and respond to our concerns promptly. Our friends can't just hold of their comments that our house is roomy and well planned. Thanks to Ryan the sales consultant and the whole Dreamstart team!

I would recommend Dreamstart builder for those family who wAnt to build their house first time. I hope the team will keep up and build houses beyond standard.
All the best!

Construction End DateMay 2017

Perfect!

From start to finish, Dreamstart have been an absolute pleasure and joy to deal with. Our Sales Rep in Piara Waters, Jatin (aka JT), was absolutely amazing. We made so many changes to our original floor plan and he had the changed designs to us within 12 - 24 hours. This is our first time building a house, so we had so many questions and queries & JT was always so quick in his responses and was ever so helpful. We then met Rochelle, our pre start consultant and who also because our client liaison for the build. She was also amazing and answered all the little (but many) questions that I had without hesitation.

We had separate loan issues, which caused delays, but once they were sorted on the 9th of March 2017, it was all moving forward and a few weeks later, our slab was poured on the 21st of March 2017. We were kept thoroughly up to date on the progress of the build by our site supervisor, Tim and we even got email updates when we went on holiday for 2 weeks in April. When we returned, we were told that our roof was being installed the following week. We couldn't believe it and we were thrilled that it was all done before the winter weather set in. At our plate height and lock up inspections, Tim was extremely honest and explained any queries that we had regarding any issues found and noted all of these down. Not even a month later and we were in lock up and a few weeks later, our garage door was installed, floor tiles laid etc.

The quality of the work and products used are of such a high standard & that combined with the very high level of customer service that we have received throughout, has made our first building experience absolutely fantastic. We have been told that we should be ready to carry out our handover inspection towards the end of next week and we should get the keys a few weeks later.

If we do ever build another home, we will definately get in touch with DreamStart again to help us build another beautiful home.

Construction End DateJul 2017

Top service

The workmanship seems to be of a good solid standard. The build supervisor has been a great help and has went to great lengths to ensure my house is finished to a very high standard. The staff are very friendly from the receptionist through to the quite excellent service I have received from my client liason person who has went out of her way to assist me throughout. All in all very satisfied with Dreamstart Homes.

Quality,Quantity perfect

Very friendly and reachful, awesome people,easy to answer client questions,from builder to customer support.happy to build a house with them, highly recommended to anyone want to build a house.you can rely on them from start to finish the building, with fast quality works and respective designs, neat and tidy for the building hand over,ans a very helpful and awesome customer service.

Pleasant experience

We recently built a new home for our son through Dreamstart. Dreamstart staff right from the sales process to the final handover was very efficient. Both Jake and Adam at Lakelands Display Home were very helpful and patient seeing that we had a difficult site to design and built on.
Workmanship on the building was very good and in accordance with plans / specifications.
The Building Supervisor (Todd) was very well organised and has paid a lot of attention to detail. The building site continuously was very well managed. I found the Supervisor to be very honest as he has pointed out small issues during first inspection which we did not pick up and which was rectified at handover. Communication between the Supervisor, the Client Liaison Officer (Renea) and myself was excellent and I was updated on the progress and next list of activities regularly.
Customer service right from the onset was excellent. Staff were very professional and competent and was able to respond very quickly when I had questions / concerns. Overall the whole process was a pleasant experience.

Construction End DateMay 2017