Dusk

Dusk

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

KLM

KLMCentral, SA

Great service, products and prices

Store LocationElizabeth

Roz31

Roz31HONG KONG

Lighter

Store LocationHobart (Eastlands)
Natalie

NatalieHunter Region, NSW

essential oil diffuser not working

Was so excited to have received a Dusk oil diffuser and oils for my birthday from my two beautiful children. Couldn't wait for the house to smell heavenly from the oils however after having it run all day I still can't smell anything. Most disappointed.

KMW

KMWSouthwest, VIC

Amazing service

It has been a long time since I have received such fantastic service. The female staff member that helped me find the perfect gift in the Geelong westfield store was gold!

Store LocationGeelong

Cec

CecSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Inferior Reed diffuser

I bought a reed diffuser - the bottle with oil and reed sticks. It was around the $40 mark. It lasted two months! I am absolutely disgusted. I have other reed diffusers that have lasted 2 years for around the same price. I will never buy from Dusk again. I feel that they have inferior products. Very disappointing!

Store LocationTea Tree Plaza SA

bubblym

bubblymSydney Aust, NSW

Cara moodmist

Store LocationDusk

Limited

Dusk wax melts to be strong, wafting and beautiful. Now the scents are weak and occasional. Disappointing. I definitely won’t be purchasing anymore Dusk wax melts in the future. Oh well.

Store LocationBunbury Dusk.

10mL essential oil is 8mL.

I was very happy with the cutomer service in the Garden City, Booragoon shop however I think the assistant has given me the tester bottle. Among my first aid and medical supplies I have a syringe which I used to measure the contents. I only got 7.5ml and not 10ml. Ripped off and I just don't have the time to go back to the shop. I can't help but feel this was not an innocent annomoly.

Store LocationGarden City, Booragoon WA
KGrant

KGrantMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick online service and delivery

I have placed my 3rd online order with Dusk because their service is very efficient. I have place an order and it has always been sent the next business day, even during busy sale periods. This service is not expected, but is appreciated - I wish other retailers would take note!!

Store Locationonline
Leanne S.

Leanne S.

Excellent customer service at TTP

I was looking for a gift for a work colleague and was served by Kerry at TTP. Kerry was very helpful without being pushy. She worked out what I needed and assisted me in making a decision. She was so good that I returned to buy my mother a present and to sign up to the loyalty programme. It is nice to see some good old fashioned customer service

Store LocationTea Tree Plaza

crikeyimtrueblue

crikeyimtrueblueRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely Beautiful Diffusers!!

Every morning I love turning on my diffusers with the Dusk pink butter icing fragrance and not only do they look amazing, the fragrance fills my home with a lovely scent that is not overpowering... I have had so many comments asking what they are and what fragrance I use... Worth every penny!!!

Store LocationRobina QLD

MonaS

MonaSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scent quality poor

Almost no scent in melts or candles once home. Purchased melts from other companies last a few days and make the house smell so lovely I get compliments. Not so with Dusk. They were wonderful when they first opened in Australia but the quality has drastically gone down. Even a kmart candle is more impressive than dusk. No longer wasting my money and will buy from home distributor companies instead.

Store LocationSpringfield Qld

Pineapple-man

Pineapple-manSydney, NSW

scents Watered down so much now.

Kateben

KatebenMelbourne

Cheap products only made to look good due to fancy shop

C. ANDERSEN

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dusk Aromatica Air Purifier

Seffy

SeffyMelbourne

Quality and price has changed ALOT

Fountain gate dusk shop

When ever I go into the dusk shop at fountain gate. The staff are very helpful and very nice . Nothing to hard for them . Even when I went in there before Christmas and the shop was full of customers. If there s a problem with something you buy. They will try and sort the problem out for you. Thankyou to The manger and staff for the fantastic customer service .
Sharon

Bella

Bella

Three wick candle made in China

I was given this lovely candle in a rose scent. I thought it would be nice to purchase another for a friend and couldn't believe the price of $99.00. But even more disappointing was finding out this candle was produced in PRC!! I am so disappointed and think dusk should produce candles in Australia, especially at that price!!

AGB

AGB

Won’t even burn!

I received a 3 wick candle as a gift and have tried everything to get it to burn and stay lit. It continues to go out (in an enclosed room), I’ve had to scrape wax out because it wasn’t burning evenly and the wick burn quicker than it melts, and one of the wicks doesn’t even go to the bottom. I emailed the company with images, and I was told the only option was to take it into store with my receipt, which I don’t have because the candle was gifted to me.
Safe to say I’m disappointed!

Jade

Jade

Disgusting scent in the advent calendar

I recently purchased the $60 advent calendar and was pretty excited to see what candles were included. When I opened the first one I didn't mind the smell but was hit with an overpowering coffee scent. I opened up the second one and the candle smelt alright but I again detected that coffee scent. Turns out the scent travelled through the whole calendar and made the others smell a little off. I also found that when I lit the berry candle there was very minimal scent omitted and the burn time was very quick even though the packaging states that it is around four hours. Very disappointed as I ended up throwing it in the bin. What a shame.