Dusk

Dusk

Kristina Sanchez

Kristina SanchezSydney

Useless junk

I bought an aromatica and it failed within the first week. Got it replaced and the exact same thing happened. They should really have someone for quality control otherwise all these products are completely useless. On top of that they told me it was my fault for it failing within a week. Never again will I buy from this place.

Susen

SusenFar North Queensland, QLD

Not happy glass exploded

Had a glass cup with candle in it given to me for xmas ot was sitting on a cupboard after lighting it exploded and glass flew everywhere not happy i will be calling them today

Store LocationCairns
Kathryn Herbert

Kathryn HerbertNew South Wales

These are crap

Have used this 5 times and now won’t work. Used a coin to wipe out residue like I was told to. Now it’s stopped- nit happy. This is a beautiful product to buy but doesn’t last long and expensive

Store LocationKotara
colleen t.

colleen t.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product not working

Excellent after sales purchase. Got a diffuser for a present. Didnt use it for about six months and found there was no steam. I asked a sales lady about it and then took it in to the store. After taking the tops off she said the silver bit in the bottom wasnt turning and no bubbles. She replaced it straight away without a receipt. She said they stand by their products and have also exchanged another item without a receipt. 100 per cent satified

Store LocationWood grove Melton

Adrian M.

Adrian M.Sydney, NSW

Diffuser doesnt work as described

Their electric diffusers do not perform as expected. No matter how many drops of oil I use the scent doesnt come out and even the steam doesnt blow. Rubbish for the price.

Store LocationMacquarie

Alaska S

Alaska S

Become a Member - Totally Worth It!

Whilst candles can be something people see no point in spending extra money on as they burn away regardless... Being able to saver the flavour and experience for 70hours more than your average candle is something only Dusk can offer over the range of creations it does - do not miss out; even if it is just once ;)

Store LocationMorayfield

Mel

Mel

Rylee Aromatica

I bought 2 Rylee Aromatica. Absolutely love them even when they are not turned on I can still smell them when I walk into the room. It is easy to use.

Store LocationBrowns Plains Qld

KLM

KLMCentral, SA

Great service, products and prices

Store LocationElizabeth
Roz31

Roz31HONG KONG

Lighter

Store LocationHobart (Eastlands)
Natalie

NatalieHunter Region, NSW

essential oil diffuser not working

Was so excited to have received a Dusk oil diffuser and oils for my birthday from my two beautiful children. Couldn't wait for the house to smell heavenly from the oils however after having it run all day I still can't smell anything. Most disappointed.

KMW

KMWSouthwest, VIC

Amazing service

It has been a long time since I have received such fantastic service. The female staff member that helped me find the perfect gift in the Geelong westfield store was gold!

Store LocationGeelong

Cec

CecSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Inferior Reed diffuser

I bought a reed diffuser - the bottle with oil and reed sticks. It was around the $40 mark. It lasted two months! I am absolutely disgusted. I have other reed diffusers that have lasted 2 years for around the same price. I will never buy from Dusk again. I feel that they have inferior products. Very disappointing!

Store LocationTea Tree Plaza SA

bubblym

bubblymSydney Aust, NSW

Cara moodmist

Store LocationDusk

Limited

Dusk wax melts to be strong, wafting and beautiful. Now the scents are weak and occasional. Disappointing. I definitely won’t be purchasing anymore Dusk wax melts in the future. Oh well.

Store LocationBunbury Dusk.

10mL essential oil is 8mL.

I was very happy with the cutomer service in the Garden City, Booragoon shop however I think the assistant has given me the tester bottle. Among my first aid and medical supplies I have a syringe which I used to measure the contents. I only got 7.5ml and not 10ml. Ripped off and I just don't have the time to go back to the shop. I can't help but feel this was not an innocent annomoly.

Store LocationGarden City, Booragoon WA
KGrant

KGrantMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick online service and delivery

I have placed my 3rd online order with Dusk because their service is very efficient. I have place an order and it has always been sent the next business day, even during busy sale periods. This service is not expected, but is appreciated - I wish other retailers would take note!!

Store Locationonline

Leanne S.

Leanne S.

Excellent customer service at TTP

I was looking for a gift for a work colleague and was served by Kerry at TTP. Kerry was very helpful without being pushy. She worked out what I needed and assisted me in making a decision. She was so good that I returned to buy my mother a present and to sign up to the loyalty programme. It is nice to see some good old fashioned customer service

Store LocationTea Tree Plaza

crikeyimtrueblue

crikeyimtrueblueRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely Beautiful Diffusers!!

Every morning I love turning on my diffusers with the Dusk pink butter icing fragrance and not only do they look amazing, the fragrance fills my home with a lovely scent that is not overpowering... I have had so many comments asking what they are and what fragrance I use... Worth every penny!!!

Store LocationRobina QLD

MonaS

MonaSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scent quality poor

Almost no scent in melts or candles once home. Purchased melts from other companies last a few days and make the house smell so lovely I get compliments. Not so with Dusk. They were wonderful when they first opened in Australia but the quality has drastically gone down. Even a kmart candle is more impressive than dusk. No longer wasting my money and will buy from home distributor companies instead.

Store LocationSpringfield Qld

Pineapple-man

Pineapple-manSydney, NSW

scents Watered down so much now.