Dusk

Dusk

2.5

Jakka

JakkaAustralian Capital Territory

Recommend purchasing in store.

Quick delivery however the glass on both candles was properly smashed, not particularly pleased with my $60 purchase. I recommend purchasing in store. The actual product when in working order is great. This was the first time purchasing online and will be my last.

Diffuser Bliss

I can't understand the negative reviews on the diffuser here. I was recently gifted the Sofia Diffuser and 2 bottles of the Moodmist Fragrant Oils to use in it. I have no problem with a beautiful scent filling my home but I do have to watch that I am not heavy handed with how much I use. Usually 6 to 8 drops of the oil is perfect.
I have used other brand diffusers and oils in the past and find this product from DUSK just as good. Anyway this is my experience and considering it's quite expensive price for a gift to me it was money well spent.

Diddles62

Diddles62NSW, 2148

Ordered online for the first time, I usually go instore but not atm. Was ordered on Saturday night & arrived today Tuesday. Appreciated the timely manner including delivery & I highly recommend.

Store LocationDusk Online

Kiri

KiriLitchfield, NT

Never Again

Ordered candles on 5/04/20 & hadn't heard anything by the 14/04/20 so sent an email which then took them 6 days to respond to saying the candles i ordered were out of stock so had to re-order. finally got them today & 2 are smashed $75 down the drain :(

Noddy

NoddyIllawarra, NSW

Unworthy

Purchased two dusk candles recently and very disappointed, neither has any fragrance, just not worth the money you pay for them. Previous dusk candles purchased a couple of years ago gave endless hours of scent pleasure, so please bring back the original recipe.

Store LocationNowra
Abrar

AbrarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Products Out of Stock. Slow Customer service.

Website not up to date. Products that are out of stock are being advertised.
Customer service response is quite slow.
Asking me to re-order replacement product and pay again for shipping.
Not going to make a second purchase.

Store LocationWebsite
Wendy C.

Wendy C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It’s a bit pricey but stock is nice.

Dusk is very appealing and smells great.
The pricing is the only down fall. Especially when they can offer 30% or 40% discounts.
The oil diffusers are of good quality but quite pricey. Oils are also quite expensive and for that price you would want them to be pretty pure. The selection is wide with pretty things everywhere. Tip is to look out for the Specials.

Store LocationLake Haven
Chewy

ChewyOrange

Didn't receive online order.

Used dusks online store.. never will I shop with dusk again!! My online purchase never arrived was sent to a different address in a different state?? Think again if you want to order online with dusk. Just have to read there review ratings which I should of done before I ordered through there online store.

EMay

EMaySydney, NSW

Lena black mini portable diffuser

Silly me purchased this item before researching as I have always trusted the quality of Dusk products from previous experiences. I wanted a mini diffuser for my office work space and Pilates studio on the go. Unfortunately this product only works once for 30seconds after a refill. It doesn't hold much and it's tiring plus a lot of product wastage and expense filling it up all the time if you want more than one burst of fragrance. RRP $60 I would buy it again even if it was $5! Don't waste your money. You are better off buying a real diffuser that's a little bigger and can continue to diffuse otherwise you may as well buy a room spray for quick bursts of fragrance because this diffuser is a dud!

Store LocationMacarthur square

Katie

KatieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mood reeds

I bought 3 vanilla and patchouli 200ml mood reed diffusers and I can't even smell them. One is right next to my bed. A right rip off and waste of bloody money over $100. Never again. There are cheaper and better around

Store LocationOnline Dusk
Michelle

Michelle

Delivery takes forever

Purchased 1 item almost a week ago, hasn’t even been shipped... not the first time I’ve purchased items that have taken forever too be sent out. Won’t be buying again, the online store is so slow.

Sue best

Sue bestPerth, WA

Candles

Rubbish I brought 2 candle there is no sent they cost me $70
WhT a joke went to the shop around the the corner there candles were amazing
You no what Dusk you like ripping people off and also don’t be fooled by there join there member club that to is ripoff

Store LocationGardencity
Kristina Sanchez

Kristina SanchezSydney

Useless junk

I bought an aromatica and it failed within the first week. Got it replaced and the exact same thing happened. They should really have someone for quality control otherwise all these products are completely useless. On top of that they told me it was my fault for it failing within a week. Never again will I buy from this place.

Susen

SusenFar North Queensland, QLD

Not happy glass exploded

Had a glass cup with candle in it given to me for xmas ot was sitting on a cupboard after lighting it exploded and glass flew everywhere not happy i will be calling them today

Store LocationCairns
Kathryn Herbert

Kathryn HerbertNew South Wales

These are crap

Have used this 5 times and now won’t work. Used a coin to wipe out residue like I was told to. Now it’s stopped- nit happy. This is a beautiful product to buy but doesn’t last long and expensive

Store LocationKotara

colleen t.

colleen t.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product not working

Excellent after sales purchase. Got a diffuser for a present. Didnt use it for about six months and found there was no steam. I asked a sales lady about it and then took it in to the store. After taking the tops off she said the silver bit in the bottom wasnt turning and no bubbles. She replaced it straight away without a receipt. She said they stand by their products and have also exchanged another item without a receipt. 100 per cent satified

Store LocationWood grove Melton
Adrian M.

Adrian M.Sydney, NSW

Diffuser doesnt work as described

Their electric diffusers do not perform as expected. No matter how many drops of oil I use the scent doesnt come out and even the steam doesnt blow. Rubbish for the price.

Store LocationMacquarie
Alaska S

Alaska S

Become a Member - Totally Worth It!

Whilst candles can be something people see no point in spending extra money on as they burn away regardless... Being able to saver the flavour and experience for 70hours more than your average candle is something only Dusk can offer over the range of creations it does - do not miss out; even if it is just once ;)

Store LocationMorayfield
Mel

Mel

Rylee Aromatica

I bought 2 Rylee Aromatica. Absolutely love them even when they are not turned on I can still smell them when I walk into the room. It is easy to use.

Store LocationBrowns Plains Qld
KLM

KLMCentral, SA

Great service, products and prices

Store LocationElizabeth