ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE)

ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE)

Alex

Alex

Extremely slow process

I'm with ANZ since I moved here (11+years), I didn't really have issue till now. I started to invest into shares and I use ANZ's platform. Extremely slow. Takes hours to transfer money between my own accounts?!?! It's digital /online and still you need to wait...no delay when I pay out my credit card balance or move money to my progress saver. Ohh wait, because I want to take charge of MY OWN money (that I was saving for years and let them to use till now), ANZ just holds me up, costing money as share price is going up. Seriously thinking to leave. Extremely disappointed with the service. My friends use Commsec, considering to move over there.

CassMurray Region, NSW

I agree! ANZ share invest = crap!

Unreliable platform

On high volume days (which is often when you need the platform the most), the site regularly cannot cope and even the simplest action can take minutes. That is if it hasn't crashed already which it often does.
I'm leaving, it's a disaster.

Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Find out how ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE) compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

richardlowenstein

richardlowensteinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ANZ Share Trading is S**T!

The delays in all actions, cancelling trades and returning money back into your trading account is disastrous.. even though we have over 10 ANZ accounts, opening the share trading account was a nightmare of passports and IDs and delays while the stocks I needed to buy were charging up the charts.. I have lost THOUSANDS due to their delays between the International & australian markets..

Moo

MooNSW, 2567

Expensive but functional as casual trader,

Chris B.

Chris B.South East Queensland, QLD

Appalling Service

charles

charlesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

not brilliant, but not bad

I've used these guys for years, they are ok. Their website has the odd outage, their support staff need to be prodded, but eventually help. Agree with the "expensive" reviews.

berkatway1

berkatway1Sydney, NSW

The platform can display inaccurate data and mislead you

GB

GBSydney

Absolutely ridiculous. Customer service is atrocious.

I would allocate a zero star rating if it was possible.

The online platform is clunky and does not offer an easy to navigate UI offered by compeititors.

Customer service team are slow to respond. It is impossible to close an account with ANZ Share Investing - fill in paper form (electronic pdf fill form not accepted) and provide personal identification. I was an ANZ customer and didn't have to do either when closing my accounts. Absolutely ridiculous. Waste of time. My account will sit active because I refuse to provide personal identification to close an account.

Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Worst share trading platform for reliability

Platform continually crashed and cant be relied upon for share trading
On Friday 11th Sep 2020, platform has been completely down for over 20 mins. Just not good enough. Definitely the worst of the big 4 platforms and well behind specialist service offerings. Don't bother.

If you are in it, "LEAVE"

I joined a week ago, everytime I make a change with anything, it takes 1 to 2 days to happen, like add another account so I can access my cash, buying or selling shares, balances, so frustrating, I sold all my shares I had, at a loss just to stop using there stupid platform. I rang for help, I was waiting 58 minutes before I got to talk to somebody. I have opened a st George direct shares account, much better, much faster and no going through crap to add accounts.

Slow site

Very slow at busy times, been going on for months. Used for more than 10 years but I have reached my patience limit. Looking for alternatives now. Do not want to, but this is so frustrating.

NeverUseCirclesLife

NeverUseCirclesLife

Slow service, expensive commissions

I tried to buy some American stocks on ANZ share investing platform, to do this I also submitted the American W-8BEN form to ANZ share investing. Their service was extremely slow, took more than 1 week for their lazy, incompetent team to process this simple W-8BEN form. You know American stocks were rising very quickly in November and December 2019, so ANZ's delay potentially made me miss out thousands of bucks profit!!! ANZ share investing's commission fee for international stocks is one of the most expensive, much more expensive than CommSec etc. If you want to make real money from stocks, stay away from ANZ!

Saied

SaiedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Poor Performance

The site runs very slow at most of the busy times.
Occasionally shows internal service error, when refreshing the page.
Had a couple of issues with share trading which was due to errors in their system, but I was blamed for.

Pollyanna

PollyannaSydney, NSW

Appalling Customer Service

Hung Nguyen

Hung NguyenSouth West, QLD

Stay away from ANZ Share Investing...

Markus

MarkusAU

Incompetent staff

Submitted 3 applications for trustee accounts. 9 weeks later, still not completed, they allocated an account incorrectly and stuffed the account linkage, so must resubmit the form. VERY INCOMPETENT STAFF!

Rash

Don't waste your time - TERRIBLE customer service

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable trading platform

Site is constantly down during morning peak periods.

Have missed a lot of trades that could have allowed for a nice performing portfolio.

Has a very short timeout window when following trade movements.