ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE)

ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE)

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE)? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

The Last Express
The Last ExpressCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Why do you bother calling it ANZ ??

So the latest feature is that we'll no longer be able to transfer funds to and from our online share investing account using the ANZ app. I mean, what's the point of calling it ANZ Share Investing ?

Frank
FrankNorthern Territory

Keep getting the runaround

• Incentivised Review No

How is there still no app

E-Trade/ANZ shares has been around for so long and it amazes me how there is still no app for this. If you were around when they did the first big update to the website years ago you will understand how messed the site is managed, it was the biggest f up that resulted in users not being able to log into their accounts for literally weeks. If you wanted to make a trade you had to call up and do it by phone. We are in 2021 and there's still no mobile app.

RJT
RJTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I wish I could give them 0

They don’t actually want you to have an account with them. You send them everything you talk to them and they still don’t open an account. Go to anywhere else other than these guys!

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE) compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

this Is the worse trading platform in Australia

THE ABSOLUTE WORSE, SO BAD ITS FUNNY, I do my banking with them so I have holdings on the platform but damn it sux lol, very slow, and every time I try and get in contact with someone I can't get through

powerzone
powerzoneSydney, NSW

Just when it couldn't get worse - it has !

They've just changed the platform layout and the text for the prices is so small I have to zoom it 150% by which time the whole page is unusable. Of course it's always my fault or my computer is faulty because that is their default position every time I offer feedback. Grossly stupid.

wendy
wendy

Avoid avoid avoid

Don’t even bother with this slow platform. My brother has been trying to withdraw his money for 6 months. I manage a super account and 4 other family accounts with them and I’m going to move banks and share investing. Slow movement of bank transfers, slow email of transactions. It’s not a platform for achievers. Go elsewhere.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Stay off

This company is a very Big Scam, Please do not invest in them. They made watch seminars about other people trading, making it seems like that was what my money was being used for.. But it was all a scam,They wanted to be a runner but thanks to secrecoup.com who took up my case... I got my initial deposit back.

Dave H
Dave HSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Pathetically Incompetent Online Trading Platform

Rubbish

Rubbish platform. Submitted a market order which has been processing for over 3 hours due to technical difficulties. No way to amend or cancel it. Losing money waiting for them to fix it. Unacceptable. Avoid at all costs.

MVL
MVLPerth, WA

Unbelievable my ANZ shares linked bank account JUST DISAPPEARED!!!

I changed my ANZ shares linked bank account for withdrawals and three days later it just disappeared. How the f*** does that give me confidence in a bank? Without any request or input.......zip......gone. What next? My account money disappears just as easily?

Suzy
SuzySydney, NSW

Worst ever

Zero if available. Every time you try and extract funds they block your account for supposed fraud! 45mins before support answered. Worst company for support and platform is clunky. Not sure what has happens last few years but these guys have gone down the toilet.

Michael K.
Michael K.Hobart, TAS

Too glitchy. No support

Appalling wait times for any customer service and the platform operates like a beta app. It is constantly stalling or dropping out completely. The news announcements come out so slowly that you're better off going to 20min delay stock forums to get them..
Steer clear of ANZ. They used to be good but now rubbish.

Peter B
Peter BPerth, WA

Terrible customer service

kannan ramasamy
kannan ramasamyPerth, WA

Not recommended

Sold some shares which was around 12k worth to buy some other shares. But the fund wasn't there until the next day. But the share price (which I wanted to buy) went up by 50%. I missed to make profit around 6k. I tried to contact and complained about this mater. But didn't work. Definitely not recommended.. Especially beginners....