1.1

1% · 6429 · 97%

1.7
1.7
Brand Manager for ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE)? Claim your listing.

ANZ Share Investing was acquired by CMC Markets.

Arlo Smith
Arlo SmithPerth, WA

I have been with this company before ANZ took the reins. They were previously known as E-Trade.

E-Trade and ANZ shares have been around for so long that it amazes me that there is still no app for them.

My account has always had issues, such as inability to withdraw funds and access issues.The customer service was useless; they could not help me at all. The platform's technical issues made it impossible for me to trade; I had no idea if my trades were successful or not because they were never reflected in my account.

After years of trying to get my problem solved, I wrote Rezzonnaire to help me recuperate my lost funds. They helped me, and they can help you too if you send them evidence to back your claim.

MMM
MMMPerth, WA

How do we give less than one star

Clunky. Cant see more than one year graph. No dividends information, no daily profit loss. Etc etc.
How do we get the old platform back
So much nicer to use, more information displayed, easier access information,
Fair
Fair61 posts

Useless

I have been with ANZ share investing since they were using E-Trade platform but when they switched to CMC things got really bad, no customer service, no product knowledge, platform technical issues, access problems and now they are refusing to process my withdrawal, I am raising the issue with AFCA.
doug
dougSydney, NSW

A MINUS RATING

I have been with this company prior to ANZ took the reins. Then they were known as E-TRADE.
Very happy with E_TRADE. But now this mob has cost me big time.
A great trading platform will give you the best way to protect your capital with a variation of STOP/LOSSES
ANZ/CMC stop losses are pathetic & as from today I'm going to shift over $1.5 million to another platform.
Don't go anywhere near this mob.
My rating is a minus
Yo Momma
Yo Momma

Delinquent Accounts

I closed my accounts 2009, only to find out this year that they are still active.
Told that they can only look up my account if I have an account number from a CHESS statement that would have been sent to my address that I can’t verify with them, nor verify phone usage due to a change in number too.
Also asked to send them my ID via email, because they can’t verify me in a branch, then they will “investigate” and call me back!
I call fuckery on ANZ
The Last Express
The Last ExpressCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC18 posts

Why do you bother calling it ANZ ??

So the latest feature is that we'll no longer be able to transfer funds to and from our online share investing account using the ANZ app. I mean, what's the point of calling it ANZ Share Investing ?
Frank
FrankNorthern Territory

E-Trade was better
E-Trade was better

How is there still no app

E-Trade/ANZ shares has been around for so long and it amazes me how there is still no app for this. If you were around when they did the first big update to the website years ago you will understand how messed the site is managed, it was the biggest f up that resulted in users not being able to log into their accounts for literally weeks. If you wanted to make a trade you had to call up and do it by phone. We are in 2021 and there's still no mobile app.
RJT
RJTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

I wish I could give them 0

They don’t actually want you to have an account with them. You send them everything you talk to them and they still don’t open an account. Go to anywhere else other than these guys!
Trent
Trent

this Is the worse trading platform in Australia

THE ABSOLUTE WORSE, SO BAD ITS FUNNY, I do my banking with them so I have holdings on the platform but damn it sux lol, very slow, and every time I try and get in contact with someone I can't get through
powerzone
powerzoneSydney, NSW

Just when it couldn't get worse - it has !

They've just changed the platform layout and the text for the prices is so small I have to zoom it 150% by which time the whole page is unusable. Of course it's always my fault or my computer is faulty because that is their default position every time I offer feedback. Grossly stupid.
Kenny L. Brown
Kenny L. BrownVictoria

Stay off

This company is a very Big Scam, Please do not invest in them. They made watch seminars about other people trading, making it seems like that was what my money was being used for.. But it was all a scam,They wanted to be a runner but thanks to secrecoup.com who took up my case... I got my initial deposit back.
Dave H
Dave HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgruntled Etrade User
Disgruntled Etrade User

Rubbish

Rubbish platform. Submitted a market order which has been processing for over 3 hours due to technical difficulties. No way to amend or cancel it. Losing money waiting for them to fix it. Unacceptable. Avoid at all costs.
MVL
MVLPerth, WA4 posts

Unbelievable my ANZ shares linked bank account JUST DISAPPEARED!!!

I changed my ANZ shares linked bank account for withdrawals and three days later it just disappeared. How the f*** does that give me confidence in a bank? Without any request or input.......zip......gone. What next? My account money disappears just as easily?