ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE)

ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE)

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE)? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
Peter BPerth, WA

Terrible customer service

kannan ramasamyPerth, WA

Not recommended

Sold some shares which was around 12k worth to buy some other shares. But the fund wasn't there until the next day. But the share price (which I wanted to buy) went up by 50%. I missed to make profit around 6k. I tried to contact and complained about this mater. But didn't work. Definitely not recommended.. Especially beginners....

Dbi
DbiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't give zero stars

Try calling them. The menu options are ridiculous, -- but if you need to speak to someone in Chinese you'll be put straight through. That is what they really care about, those foreign $$$$$, not even Australian customers can connect with an operator that easy. Absolutely pathetic.

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE) compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Kathy
KathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I wish I could rate it zero stars

JOKE... DO NOT DO IT

This service (if that's what you call it) is an absolute joke. I tried getting an account open to make a specific share purchase by a due date to take advantage of a share bonus on offer. ANZ ensured me that everything would be done onetime which it wasn't. not only was the account not open in time to make the purchase but my money is locked in an account which you can't transfer back out of and after 3 days trying to get through on the phone (waited for over an hour each time) they now say its a 5-7 day wait for the funds to be refunded into my regular account. Over the time they have stuffed me around I have missed out on $1000 return ..

Rates and Fees

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ian
IanPerth, WA

poor service

The ANZ system fails more often than Commsec or Selfwealth, if they fail to respond again, i will be moving all of my investing to commsec. they clearly don't appreciate my custom.

Ben
BenPerth, WA

Faulty platform

Have been with anz share investing for over 2 years and went with them only because i bank with anz... what a mistake that was. The whole time they have been saying we are getting a app it will be released shortly.. never happened. And the fees for trades under $1000 are $20, seems most others are $10.
And worst of all for the last 6 months you cant view announcements so a big change happens and you want to know what it is and you can't!
Have complained and nothing happened.
Pulling my money out as i can and switching to comm bank

Katharine
KatharineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor service

I have just rung ANZ Investing with an inquiry about an existing investment account. I was kept waiting for 30 minutes and then gave up.
When I opened the account four years ago they were helpful and prompt. Something has gone sadly wrong.

Slow transactions costing trade opportunities

Agree with other posters - Etrade was great when ANZ directly managed and now it is through CMC. The broker reports reviews are nothing like we use to get and of zero value and while I type I am waiting for a transaction to settle so I can re-invest the cash in another share before the market closes - usually takes 15 minutes plus - very disappointing. Will probably miss this opportunity.

Keith
KeithHunter Region, NSW

1 star because it wouldnt let me do zero star option.

This would have to be the most difficult experience I have ever had with a financial instituition.

To try and open up a simple ANZ share trading account should be a simple straight forward process but for some reason we just keep going around in circles and they request the same information over again, even after numerous phone calls we simply got nowhere.

The customer support is non existent, even when we were guided through the process step by step over the phone, we received an email the next day stating we needed to submit the same information we submitted the day prior. We cant get through the first stage and there is no help.

We are done,l with ANZ altogether, apply at your own peril.

Alex
Alex

Extremely slow process

I'm with ANZ since I moved here (11+years), I didn't really have issue till now. I started to invest into shares and I use ANZ's platform. Extremely slow. Takes hours to transfer money between my own accounts?!?! It's digital /online and still you need to wait...no delay when I pay out my credit card balance or move money to my progress saver. Ohh wait, because I want to take charge of MY OWN money (that I was saving for years and let them to use till now), ANZ just holds me up, costing money as share price is going up. Seriously thinking to leave. Extremely disappointed with the service. My friends use Commsec, considering to move over there.

Cass
CassMurray Region, NSW

I agree! ANZ share invest = crap!

Unreliable platform

On high volume days (which is often when you need the platform the most), the site regularly cannot cope and even the simplest action can take minutes. That is if it hasn't crashed already which it often does.
I'm leaving, it's a disaster.

richardlowenstein
richardlowensteinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ANZ Share Trading is S**T!

The delays in all actions, cancelling trades and returning money back into your trading account is disastrous.. even though we have over 10 ANZ accounts, opening the share trading account was a nightmare of passports and IDs and delays while the stocks I needed to buy were charging up the charts.. I have lost THOUSANDS due to their delays between the International & australian markets..

Moo