ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE)

ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE)

See the Best Online Forex / Share Trading in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hemsley

HemsleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dear ATO please contact ANZ INVESTING regarding my late return.

TAX TOOLS are taking forever with the 18/19 summary.
today i get a hurry up email from the ATO but ANZ have 'expected soon' as the only indication of when it might be issuing the summary.
ANZ investing you had one job....

Very poor with tax tool report

I really appreciate the old eTrade platform compared to the new ANZ share investing platform. Less user friendly than before. Also trying to get my tax tool summary for my return has become a joke! First it said available late August, then mid Sept now just says expected soon! Its mid October & it still not ready?!! Made an official complaint thinking of escalating to the Ombudsman...

Jeremy S

Jeremy SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible , Mid October and Tax report still unavailable

Horrible support, tax report still not available in October which affects tax return submission. No meaningful attempt to address the issue, as others have said - the service and experience is so bad Im switching to another platform despite the inconvenience.

Riaan M

Riaan MPerth, WA

Horrible service - support lies to customers

Tax Tools report - a standard service, is not yet available. Phoned customer service virtually weekly since early September, and standard answer is that reports are getting uploaded tomorrow. Or next week. Except, this never materialises. I am sick and tired of being lied to. PLEASE FIX!!!

And for others - AVOID ANZ Share trading platform!

Absolute trash company

False deadlines for the tax report constantly sick of waiting and being lied to constantly. When i brought up them telling me i would receive my report the next day, and then not receiving it was cold a liar and that it was not said when it happened multiple times trash customer service avoid at all costs

why ANZ why??

Eaglebrad

EaglebradMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tax Tools Standard Reports - waiting, waiting

The standard tax tools reports used to assist in preparing tax returns are always late... and the date they show as when they are going to be available means nothing. Contact the online support and they just give an apology and another fictitious date which comes and goes. The 2019 report says available late August and they are still not available late September. Terrible service and care factor from the team is zero.

Avoid ANZ Share Trading

They continually change the expected date of the share tax summary. When I call to ask about an eta for the necessary documentation they suggest that I upgrade my subscription by paying more and I could get my summary quicker.

Suzi

SuziPerth, WA

Not even worthy of one star

Just spent an hour and a half on my computer and the phone trying to log on to my account. Numerous resets of password under the guidance of my phone help, but still blocked. This is a regular occurrence with the website. Now they are even having difficulty recognising my user ID sometimes. Totally frustrated with this website. CommSec, here I come.

Ash A

Ash A

what a poor decision by ANZ

The former ETrade platform what far better hands down. They should have made the investment necessary to upgrade ETrade, not change platforms. This platform has added so much work, that the effort now associated with switching to someone else is worth it. Apart from being difficult to navigate it can't even do basics like being able to set individual prices for different lots of the same share purchased at different prices. I also lost all my 15 years of historical buy and sell documents through the switch because they did not migrate that information. I have no reason to stay....

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Poor, poor, poor

One star is too much
The old Etrade was great, since changing to Anz the platform is not user friendly, call center staff are really untrained and an embarrassment with their answers to questions (Cleary from a script), always painful security checks as a regular customer (ok maybe necessary), staff always put you on hold to ask a colleague. Missing trades because of glitches and my balance won’t update to available funds. Watching shares go up 2-5% while I’m on the phone to them sorting out why available funds are not showing as available, has cost $1000’s
Also their trades are not cheap!
Then there’s their margin lending, ive had several problems there too, their end.

Ann

AnnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hopeless

The customer service is horrible, they answer questions with smart alec responses and really slow. I would give a 0 star if I could. Many crashes and not user friendly.

Litoria

LitoriaPerth, WA

82 emails for one trade !!!

Arty

ArtyIllawarra, NSW

Hopeless

ETrade was great, no this is hopeless, cannot trade for the last few days moving to a new broker. Basic cannot see course of sales depyh, just after mor fees

James

JamesPeel, WA

Anz share account

I am losing money being with ANZ share account . Very inefficient . What to do . I need better service where they look after clients . I have lost a lot of money over the years for slack management.

Joanna

JoannaPerth, WA

Can I give 0 star?

How can they charge so much and not provide the service?

I have found that many others are cheaper. I opened a NAB account (very easy) and I can transfer shares over easily. The NAB platform is clunky - i.e. I can only have one screen open, so I use ANZ to research while I use NAB to trade.
Never trust others - I keep a excel spread sheet of current holdings, so I knew what was missing when ANZ changed platform - it only took them 8 months to get to my complaint of missing shares - I guess I was in a long line of problems to deal with !
I found this review site, as there is a server error and I can't get onto ANZ this morning <sigh>

Kippax

KippaxCanberra 2600, ACT

Agree with the average that’s it’s rubbish

I’ve been a member of ANZ ever since it was HSBC which was then bought out by eTrade and then bought out by ANZ. Its a bit painful to switch to another service otherwise I would. The app is appalling and the new CMC website under the covers is not particularly intuitive. I don’t trade much so I put up with it

Peter B

Peter BPerth, WA

Keeps loggin you out

You logout of website. If you try to log in again in the next 15 minutes you can't. For some reason ANZ thinks this is fine and nothing to worry about. I have told them several times this is not acceptable. They don't care or want to rectify this system wide issue.

Snookie

SnookieSydney, NSW

Terrible! Useless! Continually Locked Out. Abandon This Sinking Ship.

The ANZ Trading platform continually throws up 'Facility temporally not available try again later' - if the facility is available it rejects login. Platform cannot handle password managers. If you stay with ANZ be prepared to have to ask them to reset password every time you log in. Totally absurd, the ETrade platform served me for 20 years time to abandon ship.