ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE)

ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE)

Moo

MooNSW, 2567

Not for active traders. Casual ok. Premium price, low quality.

So I'm originally an ANZ customer. I decided to get into trading and picked ANZ share trading pro to start of. It didn't last 4 days.

Every day the system is unresponsive from opening and closing times. For an active trader that could mean serious losses or missed opportunities which is exactly what happened. Then I'm expected to pay such a high premium fee which goes up as you invest more. No good for active traders who want to profit on multiple small gains.

But as a casual trader for 1 or 2 trades max a week or month, the system is convenient if your bank accounts are already with ANZ. I would recommend it in this case.

Looks like I'll have to look elsewhere as I'd like the ability to log in any time.

Chris B.

Chris B.South East Queensland, QLD

Appalling Service

not brilliant, but not bad

I've used these guys for years, they are ok. Their website has the odd outage, their support staff need to be prodded, but eventually help. Agree with the "expensive" reviews.

Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Find out how ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE) compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

berkatway1

berkatway1Sydney, NSW

The platform can display inaccurate data and mislead you

GB

GBSydney

Absolutely ridiculous. Customer service is atrocious.

I would allocate a zero star rating if it was possible.

The online platform is clunky and does not offer an easy to navigate UI offered by compeititors.

Customer service team are slow to respond. It is impossible to close an account with ANZ Share Investing - fill in paper form (electronic pdf fill form not accepted) and provide personal identification. I was an ANZ customer and didn't have to do either when closing my accounts. Absolutely ridiculous. Waste of time. My account will sit active because I refuse to provide personal identification to close an account.

Worst share trading platform for reliability

Platform continually crashed and cant be relied upon for share trading
On Friday 11th Sep 2020, platform has been completely down for over 20 mins. Just not good enough. Definitely the worst of the big 4 platforms and well behind specialist service offerings. Don't bother.

If you are in it, "LEAVE"

I joined a week ago, everytime I make a change with anything, it takes 1 to 2 days to happen, like add another account so I can access my cash, buying or selling shares, balances, so frustrating, I sold all my shares I had, at a loss just to stop using there stupid platform. I rang for help, I was waiting 58 minutes before I got to talk to somebody. I have opened a st George direct shares account, much better, much faster and no going through crap to add accounts.

Slow site

Very slow at busy times, been going on for months. Used for more than 10 years but I have reached my patience limit. Looking for alternatives now. Do not want to, but this is so frustrating.

NeverUseCirclesLife

NeverUseCirclesLife

Slow service, expensive commissions

I tried to buy some American stocks on ANZ share investing platform, to do this I also submitted the American W-8BEN form to ANZ share investing. Their service was extremely slow, took more than 1 week for their lazy, incompetent team to process this simple W-8BEN form. You know American stocks were rising very quickly in November and December 2019, so ANZ's delay potentially made me miss out thousands of bucks profit!!! ANZ share investing's commission fee for international stocks is one of the most expensive, much more expensive than CommSec etc. If you want to make real money from stocks, stay away from ANZ!

Saied

SaiedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Poor Performance

The site runs very slow at most of the busy times.
Occasionally shows internal service error, when refreshing the page.
Had a couple of issues with share trading which was due to errors in their system, but I was blamed for.

Pollyanna

PollyannaSydney, NSW

Appalling Customer Service

Hung Nguyen

Hung NguyenSouth West, QLD

Stay away from ANZ Share Investing...

Markus

MarkusAU

Incompetent staff

Submitted 3 applications for trustee accounts. 9 weeks later, still not completed, they allocated an account incorrectly and stuffed the account linkage, so must resubmit the form. VERY INCOMPETENT STAFF!

Rash

Don't waste your time - TERRIBLE customer service

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable trading platform

Site is constantly down during morning peak periods.

Have missed a lot of trades that could have allowed for a nice performing portfolio.

Has a very short timeout window when following trade movements.

Steve

SteveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't

Just don't

There is a minimum 30 word limit for writing reviews here but seriously the 2 words above sum up everything you need to know if you are considering opening a trading account with ANZ Trading. The site is often down during critical trading times leaving you with your wang in your hand wondering what is going to happen to your assets. In the 15 years that I have been a customer using this platform (previously eTrade) they have changed the platform once, making it slightly less responsive and harder to navigate. Also, there is no phone app so to trade from your mobile device you have to squint.

Grey

GreySydney, NSW

Utterly pathetic !!!

Website pages don't load - they just don't care.

Consistently loosing money through lost trading opportunities. This company should be prosecuted for their gross incompetence and foul attitudes and they should be made to refund any trading fees collected ever since going with the CMC platform.

May

MayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible and completely unreliable platform

The platform is not reliable when there is heavy volume. It will hang and you are unable to to trade when it is most crucial. It is happening to me right now and it's really frustrating least to say. I am going to change to another platform today.

Slow dimwitted and unreliable

Like many users of the former Etrade Australia Platform I am continually disappointed by the CMC based platform. Clearly there has been limited investment in the backend systems particularly when dealing with processing times during periods of higher demand. Routinely difficult to logon, slow response rates to loading and processing orders resulting in far to many orders not beng processed. For the last six months it has been almost impossible to log on at the open or close So not suitable for traders. Look elsewhere.