Verifiedeasystarthomes.com.au

Flooring

Sonia and Renato
Sonia and RenatoPerth, WA

Excellent experience with Easystart Homes

We cannot recommend Easystart Homes enough. Thanks to Cameron for all his hard work and knowledge. Very professional and helpful. Cameron was always there to answer any questions and is an absolute wealth of knowledge. For anyone who wants to stop renting and own your own home Cameron is the man to see!!! Show details ·  1
Naomi N.
Naomi N.Perth, WA

Would Recommend

We would recommend Easystart Homes to anyone looking to build. Cameron Illingworth provided us with clear guidelines of what to expect regarding the process and pricing. Cameron was flexible and worked with every change and adaptation we requested giving timely feedback and fair estimates. We are very pleased with our final plans and can not wait to get started on the build. So far we could not be happier.

Updates to follow as we progress. Show details ·  1

Tai from Singapore
Tai from Singapore
  Fair Incentive Verified

Getting closer to starting building

Just completed pre start with Lubaina and it was great! The process was very thorough and covered all aspects of the building and Lubaina was very helpful and professional throughout Show details ·  1
S Bartolomeu
S BartolomeuPerth, WA

Excellent Journey with Easy Start

Excellent Service and Support throughout all the stages. Our consultant, Shawn Lewis, was very professional, supportive and friendly as well. We felt very confident from the start, and built up a trust quickly, which helped us make the decision very easily. We are very pleased and thankful for the excellent assistance/service provided. Show details ·  2
DANIEL B.
DANIEL B.Perth, WA

Beautiful house

The house exceeded our expectations and the supervisor Scott was great. I have give 3 stars because our initial building consultant left and communication became a problem until towards the end of construction. Show details
Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Sarah chavez
Sarah chavez

The new hope we name the house hope because we believe that when the house will finish it will go HOPE

It's easy and beautiful house and builders
They updates you as well for any changes the house it self is beautiful and no troubles at all love our new home. We name house HOPE Show details ·  1
Dean
Dean

A greatv start with Summit / Easybuild

Very happy with the progress so far. The Summit representative has been an excellent consultant in these early days as we approach our build that will commence later this year.
Pricing was clear and communication very good. Show details ·  1
Kang
KangPerth, WA

Happy with Easystart

If you are looking for a building company I would recommend Easy Start and consultant Denes Aldott.
I met with 3 different builders, but they all asked for a deposit before telling me the exact amount. However, Dennis listened to what I wanted in detail without request deposit and helped me sign the contract.
Although it is not yet a pre-meeting, I am very satisfied with being able to build a house with Easy Start and Denes Aldott. Show details ·  1
Carl
CarlPerth, WA
Jakub Balejko
Jakub Balejko

Help and support with first home building

My wife and I decide to build our first home with summit.
Cameron is helping us with everything from begging, he's customer service is amazing! I would recommend Cameron to everyone who wants to build their first house. Show details ·  1
Monika R
Monika RPerth, WA

Best in the market

My husband and I were really impressed with the level of service we received. We had a great experience with Cameron who was working hard to find the perfect lot which met our needs. I would defiantly recommended Easy Start Home. Definitely the best in the market if you are building you first home. We are so excited for our new home! Show details ·  1
jayceonthecase
jayceonthecasePerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Made things happen and friendly

Was doing a bit of shopping around Perth to try find land, home or house and land package. Having been in contact with a few builders and searching extensively for 3 months we were starting to think it might not be meant to be but happened to accidentally sign up on easystart. Thomas Reindl got in contact with us and helped us through what they do and even made the impossible possible and found us a perfect bit of land. Amazing to work with and understood exactly what we were looking for and where we came from. Couldn't recommend him enough. Cant wait to go through the rest of the process with Tom and get our first home built. Show details ·  1
jeanpaulniyonzima602
jeanpaulniyonzima602
Joshua
Joshua

First Home Buyer

Great service provided all round, very informative, all questions we had answered. Helped us find a great lot very fast. Provided great options on design lay out before settling on final choice. Show details ·  1
Daniel V.
Daniel V.

Professional

We have recently started the build on our house with Easystart . Our first contact was Daniel Lewis . Daniel has been fantastic , we cannot fault him on anything he has always made himself available to answer any questions or concerns we had and has consistently gone out of his way to help us in our journey. I highly recommend Daniel Lewis to anyone looking at building a house with Easystart , he will not disappoint. Daniel is an asset to the Summit Homes group . Thank you Daniel for everything. Show details ·  1

Jane
Jane

Hi, what is the deposit required for easy start first homebuyers grant?

Easystart Homes   DM

Hi Jane, thanks for your question. At Easystart Homes, we have access to home loans with as little as $2,500 deposit. For a limited time, we'll also pay your rent while you build. Best regards, Rikki (marketing)

Tom Mac

I am about to build a home with summit. I have chosen to go with timber frame roof structure instead of steel. Is there going to be more cracks appearing over time once the house settles? is steel the preferred option for this ?

vernon
vernon
Tom Mac

Thanks for your help. I am going with timber. Hopefully it all works out to a high standard.

shazsam31
shazsam31

Hi,

Just wondering if low deposit scheme is still available and how it works, or do I need to provide a minimum 5% deposit to purchase a H&L package.

TIA!