Verifiedeasystarthomes.com.au

Josh N.Perth, WA
Kylie
Kylie2 posts

first build so exciting

So far so good alot of information has been passed on to myself about the build of the house cant wait for the build to begin very excited about the whole build Show details ·  1
Thomas Steer
Thomas Steer
sarbjit s.
sarbjit s.

Stevie
SteviePerth, WA2 posts

New to Easystart

I've just signed with EasyStart. So far so good. Tom has been amazing with communication and has been very helpful with planning and tips. Would highly recommend Tom to help you build your house. Show details ·  1
Johanna R.
Johanna R.Perth, WA2 posts

Happy with Easystart

Loving the way my building process is progressing. It had some communication issues during the estructural variations, but everything was sorted and I just completed my prestart meeting. I hope I can get my variations costed soon and move to building stage. Show details ·  1
mario a.
mario a.Perth, WA

Greatfull

Excellent service and great customer service and excellent home my daughter is also building a house through summit homes i recommend buy a land and house package through summit homes Show details ·  1
Regan B.
Regan B.

Stress free and seamless

From initial contact with my consultant Daniel Lewis, building with Easystart homes and the Summit group was a stress free and seamless experience and the home was built within a decent timeframe when the industry was experiencing various delays. As I was someone who had never built before, Daniel Lewis gave me great advice for various options and ideas I could go with which would add to the future value of the home I built while also applying no pressure to go with these options. Thanks again Daniel, my construction supervisor Nicole Moutrie and the Summit group for the stress free experience of building my first property. Highly recommend and will definitely go through the Summit group for my next build. Show details ·  1
Jamshed
Jamshed

Professional and helpful

Cam was very knowledgeable and helpful. He explained everything in a very professional manner. He arranged everything that suited my budget. He took me a display home and showed everything. Highly recommended for future customers. Show details ·  1
Eliza A.
Eliza A.Perth, WA

The Best Building Experience you could ask for

We signed our contract in 2022 and it has been such a great experience thanks to all of the great staff we had dealings with. I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who helped us build our dream home, especially our Construction Supervisor, Scott. He kept us up to date, answered all questions in regards to the build and helped us right away if any issues came up.

Thank you so much to Summit. 10/10 recommend to anyone! ❤️ Show details ·  1

Elvin
Elvin

Pre construction experience

Sean O'Niel, the home consultant consultant, impressed us with his excellent communication and guidance as we embarked on building our first home with Easy Start (Summit Group). We're delighted with the progress in the initial stages and eagerly look forward to moving ahead with them to bring our dream house to life. Highly recommend Sean and the team for their expertise and support! Show details ·  1
Susan Repacholi
Susan Repacholi

Easystart is exactly what the name says

I received excellent service from Cameron, he is an asset to the Easystart team. He was able to accommodate all my requested changes to the plan, explained all the jargon and what the bushfire and noise reduction packages were.
Cameron found an alternative block for me on Saturday and by Tuesday he had everything ready. Show details ·  1
Sofija V.
Sofija V.Perth, WA

Very happy with Denes!

I contacted multiple builders on behalf of my mother who was building for the first time, from the first phone call with Denes it was obvious how genuine and passionate he is. (it was clear that other builders hadn't even read my enquiry details as they continued sending automated marketing emails that didn't even apply to my mums situation). Denes was always a phone call away regardless of the time of day/night and nothing was too hard. Very thankful! Show details ·  1
Phil Gabby N.
Phil Gabby N.

Thanks, Ora & Shawn!

We wanted to commend two members of your staff: Ora and Shawn Lewis. Shawn has been so responsive and helpful through the Sales stage right up to now.
Ora took us through the complex Pre-Start process and patiently showed us all that was involved. Ora was both friendly and professional.
We appreciate your service, Ora and Shawn! Show details ·  1
Zoe M.
Zoe M.

Great Company, very good communication

My partner and I decided to go and look at buying our first home together and the team at EasyStart made the whole process so smooth.

We had no idea what we were meant to do and they helped us every step of the way! No question was too little to answer, answering even on weekends and after hours.

Huge shout out to our consultant Paul. We probably weren't the easiest of clients but he made the whole prospect of buying a house seem less daunting.

We are only at settlement, but if the build has been as easy as the first bit I have no concerns! Show details ·  1

Jane
Jane

Hi, what is the deposit required for easy start first homebuyers grant?

Easystart Homes   DM

Hi Jane, thanks for your question. At Easystart Homes, we have access to home loans with as little as $2,500 deposit. For a limited time, we'll also pay your rent while you build. Best regards, Rikki (marketing)

Tom Mac

I am about to build a home with summit. I have chosen to go with timber frame roof structure instead of steel. Is there going to be more cracks appearing over time once the house settles? is steel the preferred option for this ?

vernon
vernon
Tom Mac

Thanks for your help. I am going with timber. Hopefully it all works out to a high standard.

shazsam31
shazsam31

Hi,

Just wondering if low deposit scheme is still available and how it works, or do I need to provide a minimum 5% deposit to purchase a H&L package.

TIA!