• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Ben ShentonPerth, WA

A very satisfied customer living in a quality home built by Summit Homes

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Ben Shenton

Thanks Gemma a job well done by all

Kait

KaitPerth, WA

An exciting time in my life made even more enjoyable

Every part of the planning and building process has been a joy. My consultant Daniel has been exceptional. He is fantastic with availability and communication and worked so hard to problem solve with me so that I could get the house design I wanted. This also meant that my disappointment over local council red tape and outdated regulations was mitigated by appreciation for his efforts and care. Prestart support by Holly was also fantastic, her communication was quick, courteous and thorough. She also spent the time finding answers to the many questions and requests I had.
While I am so looking forward to the completion of my house, this journey has really been defined by the care Summit Homes gives to their clients.

Site Manager

The Site Supervisor Paul Swarbrick and Pre start Contracts Administrator Anna Sharpe for my new home made the whole experience stress free and replied to emails in a timely manner. I have been very impressed with their work ethic and will definitely recommend them and Summit Homes in the future.

Construction End DateDecember 2019

We made a right choice!!!

Quality, budget and workmanship at its peak.

Highly recommended!!!

Special Thanks to Shawn Lewis, Jamie McDonald, Melissa Armour and Isabella Carr and team

Building our new home with Easystart Homes is loaded with excitement and accomplishments. From locations, home loans, to building our dream home from scratch, they are really helpful and supportive.

bnu

bnu

Excellent assistance

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Leonie

LeoniePerth, WA

Amazing team

I was a bit hesitant at building being a young single mum but Easy start eased my worries. Was so much easier and more affordable than I thought it would be. My consultant was Daniel and he was so easy to talk to. No matter what the issue was he found a way to deal with it. If it was anything he could help with he would still follow it up to see if it had been resolved. Cerys was by contracts administrator and Jamie was my building supervisor. I had a few hurdles that came up but with the help of the whole team we always overcame them. Now here I am in my new home! The service didn't stop once the house was built. Had an issue a few weeks after moving in and it still got sorted by the team over at Easy Start. Absolutely amazing service.

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Excellent - Thank you =)

Excellent company to deal with.
Very smooth and easy process the whole way through.

Everyone i dealt with was professional, helpful and friendly. All my questions and queries were answered.

My consultant Shawn, Construction Supervisor Jamie and Contract Administrator Anna were all amazing. Thank you so much guys !

Overall i am a very happy customer.

Highly recommended company =)

Construction End DateMarch 2019

ELesina

ELesinaPerth, WA

Happy first home buyers!

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Himanshu

HimanshuPerth, WA

We’re so excited for our new house

Construction End DateJune 2019

So far so good!

So far so good! Haven’t had any problems being with easy start homes. Our consultant Daniel Lewis has been great support throughout our journey so far and would highly recommend his services to any other first home buyers! Easy to contact and always checks in to see how everything is going! He has made this journey as new home owners a fun and exciting one.
Thankyou for all that you have done and continue to do.

Angela Clarke & Blake Hatchett

Summit H.Easystart Homes

Hi Angela and Blake, thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your build journey so far. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Daniel. All the best, Gemma (marketing)

Chamika

ChamikaPerth, WA

Excellent Service So Far

Build StagePre-Construction

Great First Time Building Experience

Excellent Experience

Build was managed in an efficient and informative manner. A few hiccups at the start but these were quickly resolved. The finishing was perfect, one of the reasons why we had signed up with them initially. All minor issues identified at PCI were dealt with. Couldn't as for more. The cost of construction was well within our expected range. We were aware well in advance of the items we needed to provide ourselves and we got to budget for these

Emma

EmmaPerth

A poor experience

Construction End DateNovember 2018

Hi Emma,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback which we take very seriously. Can you please send through your contract number so we can investigate as a priority?
Thanks,
Rikki (marketing)

Kris

KrisPerth

An Easystart to your first home indeed!

Construction End DateJan 2019
Ben B

Ben B

Pushy with cheaper options out there

Construction End DateMar 2018
Summit Homes
Summit H.Summit Homes

Hi Ben, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we take this very seriously. Can you please send through your contract number so we can investigate this as a matter of priority? Thanks, Gemma (marketing)

Rebecca N

Rebecca NPerth

Perfect for first home buyers!

Construction End DateMay 2018

Rob

RobPerth

Great team made it easy.

From start to finish the specific team I was allocated made it easy.
From Brodie on sales who helped get a block and land to what I wanted. To Danica and Victor showing expectional customer service, helping me when I asked.
I didn’t visit the property that often, only a major parts of construction, so it probably made the process a whole lot easier.
Compared to everyone else I know this build seemed stress less and enjoyable.
A couple minor things, like my last expensive electricity bill to cleaning up block which got dealt with straight away.
Thanks again.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Summit H.Easystart Homes

Hi Rob, thanks so much for your 5 star review and wonderful feedback. I will pass this on to Brodie, Danica, Victor and the team. We wish you many happy years in your new home! Kind regards, Rikki (marketing)

Fantastic customer service & a beautiful, quality build!

Construction End DateJul 2018

Kiah

KiahPerth

Smooth Sailing

Construction End DateDec 2018

Jane

Janeasked

Hi, what is the deposit required for easy start first homebuyers grant?

Summit H.Easystart Homes

Hi Jane, thanks for your question. At Easystart Homes, we have access to home loans with as little as $2,500 deposit. For a limited time, we'll also pay your rent while you build. Best regards, Rikki (marketing)

Tom Macasked

I am about to build a home with summit. I have chosen to go with timber frame roof structure instead of steel. Is there going to be more cracks appearing over time once the house settles? is steel the preferred option for this ?

vernon
vernon

Wall cracking can also occur in circumstances where your property has been poorly-designed or constructed. Too much weight on a wall can contribute to wall cracks. Inferior, flawed or faulty building materials or under engineered footing design can also contribute to wall cracks. Timber is subject to rot or wrap if expose to element, like insects and termites. How ever this can be treated and is more cheaper then Steel. Timber is lighter and therefore put less stress on your boundary and internal walls. From a safety point in case of fire most houses reach 700 to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit while burning. Steel weakens in 230 degrees Fahrenheit. Wood however does not ignite until it reaches 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Wood however remain cooler on the inside then the unprotected steel. Hope this answer your question and when it comes to engineering of your complete project rest assure I did my homework first and Summit tick all my boxes.

Tom Mac

Thanks for your help. I am going with timber. Hopefully it all works out to a high standard.

shazsam31

shazsam31asked

Hi,
Just wondering if low deposit scheme is still available and how it works, or do I need to provide a minimum 5% deposit to purchase a H&L package.
TIA!

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

We have many financial solutions available to help you into your first home, including if you have a low deposit. We'd love to talk to you about this more, please feel free to give us a call on 6555 7549 at your convenience.

Best Regards,