EB Games Physical Store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for EB Games Physical Store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ronnie
Ronnie

Console

vI attempted to return a wired Xbox controller that was sold to my youngest son as a wireless controller => he wrapped it for my eldest son’s birthday. At unwrapping the present, it was obviously wired, so not opened. Following lockdowns etc the April purchase was returned by me in august => “the return is outside of return policy time”.

terrible service, ? breaking the law

Refusal by staff to follow consumer law

Mitch Dever
Mitch DeverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely trash company

Bought an expensive "new" steering wheel that has stuff missing. Wouldn't refund me or exchange for credit even though I called them back the same day. Box was opened was their excuse. Pigs.

Waqid
WaqidSydney, NSW

Just like JB HI FI. Fantastic service in store and online

EB GAMES is a great company. They have loads of stuff, less than JB HI FI but they are on the same level as JB HI FI. The customer service is brilliant, they reply almost immediately online and will help you with any questions you have. In store they are super friendly, helpful and accommodating. They always dispatch the items almost immediately, usually on the same day if ordered before 3PM. Their items arrive fast and in good condition. Never had a problem with this company and will continue to buy from them for many future years to come.

Corinne
CorinneFar North Queensland, QLD

Best customer service

We went into the Cairns Central Store today and the young man that served us (sorry I didn't catch his name but he had an American accent) was extremely helpful, knowledgable and I'd like to thank him for the level of service he provides. It is rare these day (especially in Cairns). Even my 16 year old son commented on how helpful he was. Thank you.

k A.
k A.

EB Games Springwood Brisbane

Excellent customer service on the phone and in store.Very friendly,
patient and helpful in helping us find what we were looking for. We
really appreciate all the ​effort.
​Aaron went above and beyond to help us out today.

Trash

Never use their reboot services. Absolutely trash. Waited at least 4 months still haven't received my product. Totally wasted money and time.

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
John
JohnCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Reboot repairs- Don’t bother

Had my PS4 Pro go into safe mode cycle. Sent it away for 2 weeks to be “repaired” Came back with the exact same problem. Sent it back 24hrs later, and it came back 2nd time, (9 days later) apparently with a new hard drive that magically has the exact same issue. Eb staff have been great about it, but a complete waste of time

Charlize South East Queensland, QLD

Discusting poor service is ruining eb games

Store LocationNoosa civic

The F.
The F.Darling Downs, QLD

Bad Prices and Faulty Products

My experiences with Eb games were great until I started buying from them. I have four points that I want to say about how my experience went from good to bad. 1. The costs are so much higher than they should be. 2. All of the items I have gotten from the place are faulty and break. 3. I got a refund on one of my items and the refund that I got was also faulty, it went from a broken mic to a headset, the left ear had static noise and was constantly cutting out with only my right ear working. 4. My mouse has a broken scroll wheel and they will not let me return it. You are better off buying pre-owned gumtree items.

Shaun
ShaunSydney, NSW

Useless

Pre-ordered a PS5 on 18th September 2020, have had not one bit of feedback from EB. I’ve called a few times only to get smug and unhelpful responses.
I will never shop or use EB again, all their games are more expensive than JB and Big W and the staff have no idea

Kay Y.
Kay Y.

Yall suck

I walked into Eb gays and no one cared that I was there and then and then some person came up to me and said I can't eat in the store which soooo rude because I'm married to food so like people better start to care or I'll make a vegan song on tiktok.

A complete Rip off

Eb Games is terrible

They never no whats going on, asked them to fix my email and account for ages and they dont no whats happening, massive delay on the ps5 ordered it months ago and havnt heard anything back while jbhifi started there second batch of pre orders couple weeks ago and people already have picked them up while eb games has nothing, you would think they would be stocked up with consoles and everything since its a game shop, never shopping here again

Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

It’s been nothing short of good for me

I’ve never had an issue with online orders, click and collect or physical store buying, I mean I was given a case one time w/o a disk but I’m ultra vigilant and I opened the case in the shop next door and rushed back, no issues.

They are more expensive, if anyone reads this, check other stores prices and keep that website open, as long as the product is in stock, show them the photo and done. I always get my names for $50-70 instead of $80-100.

I’m always treated well and with respect and they always chat me up a bit and they smile and I feel valued and that’s great. Don’t like stores that don’t value the customer and make you feel bad for being in their store.