EB Games Physical Store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect customer services

I had preordered borderlands 3 online but realised that I have order the wrong edition. I went to the nearest be game store to my house and spoke to Anthony for the solution. At the end, I manage to get what I want and it make me very happy and feel appreciated to the eb game staffs in Tuggeranong store. I will continue to shop in eb game as an eb game loyalty customer!! :)

Store LocationTuggeranong

rude staff

My son bought a razer headset with christmas money last year. It fell apart by February and so it was repalced. It then fll apart in August and even though according to Razer and the internet it had two years warranty, EB games told us it only had 6 months warranty and it fell apart due to misuse. Tried 3 stores all with the same response. Contacted Razer in America through a series of Emails and photos and this week a brand new set of headphones came in the mail, under warranty due to no MISUSE. The staff in Tea Tree Plaza were rude and basically told my son to his face while I was with him that is was his fault. It definitely was not as he looks after his stuff so well. Arrogant Arrogant Arrogant and because of this he cancelled his pre order he had and will never shop there again after our family spending thousands there over the years. The main rude persons name was Alex.

Store LocationTea Tree Plaza

Horrendous service at Greenhills store

I am constantly hounded and harassed by the staff at the Greenhills NSW Store. I am followed around by the managers, glared at and I know they talk about me as soon as I leave. They do this even with my friends and family are with me. They have never asked if I needed help, and are rude when I do purchase anything.
The managers have personally harassed me for touching products I was looking at. Unbelievable.
Would recommend JBHiFi or Big W at the centre instead of the ignorant staff at EB Greenhills.

Store LocationGreenhills NSW

Disgusting Customer Service at your Kwinana store.

Male staff member was extremely unhelpful and was more interested in getting back to the conversation with his co-worker/boyfriend. His recommendation for a 8 year old girl was Call of Duty. He couldn’t have been more disinterested if he tried. Went to Big W. Will never shop at EB Games. Australia. Up your game. This type of customer service would never happen anywhere else.

Store LocationKwinana, Western Australia

Gone to crap.

Years of loyalty on my end to be left with a faulty "refurbished" Sphero bb8 droid with no offer of replacement or even repairs, because apparently pre owned products only have a 3 months warranty (have had droid for 6, before battery was faulty) and that they don't do repairs... even though it is stated to be guaranteed refurbished by eb games. Now after seeing I'm not the only person to be treated so poorly by a selfish, lying company with god awful customer service. I'll be looking for alternative stores for my game and merchandise needs.

How to lose loyal customers

would not recomend purchasing anything from eb games as there returns and change of mind policies are misleading. Disgusting treatment of a loyal customer who has spent literally thousands of dollars over the years & countless almost worthless trades. never see my business again.

Too overpriced and has bad trade value

EB Games has the best sales and many acessories, consoles, tech and games and that's it. Their prices are way higher than their competition and don't get me started on how much of a rip off their trade in value is.

Store LocationFountain Gate EB Games

Lies to parents

They lie to parents and say that mortal combat isn’t suitable for people under 18. I played it when i was 7 with my parents but now can’t play it anymore thanks to EB games, cause my parents don’t even remember it and they think its too violent

Store LocationWestfield Australia NSW

Customer service is bad and refurbished phones are expensive and poor quality

EB Games used to be really customer service based and geared towards people's needs. They have changed and no longer care. I used to stand up for EB Games when others said they were trash not anymore. They don't care at all. They are an absolute rip off - thet have gotten expensive and selling back to them is not worth losing out on money. I've stopped buying expensive refurbished iPhones which you pay the same price as a brand new outright phone for. They aren't refurbished at all the battery is crap, some of the features don't work, and they don't work properly. All they do is wipe the memory and resell it. Then you sell them back to EB Games you're lucky to get a fifth of the price back. I'm boycotting EB Games I'm sick of being ripped off constantly and being taken advantage of by the poor way they run a business.

Cheap

Dont bother buying any of their products they will not honour any warranty if something goes wrong not even if you bought it a week before will always blame you and how you handled the property products expensive but cheaply made go buy yourself products like controllers half the price online or in big w guarenteed they will last alot longer and are stronger then products eb games will sell you staff in belmont western australia are rude as anything

Store LocationBelmont western australia

Wonderful staff and service

Wonderful staff and service (parramatta Westfields store). Small store but they are very helpful. Purchased many of my games and games console from there. Will go back again. Great work guys

Store LocationParramatta

Excellent customer service...i was shocked

On 11/08/2019 my son and i visited Warragul Eb games and was served by Elizabeth no#079277 (as stated on receipt).
I have avoided this store for two years due to hostile service by a young girl and older man; but to my amazement Elizabeth is a breath of fresh air!!!

Congratulations Elizabeth on your knowledge and willing to help even though you were very busy. I hope you are rewarded.
ps. in the last two years we have used the Pakenham store which has Always been excellent also.

Thankyou
melanie
proof of purchase 11/08/19 @11:41

Store LocationWarragul, Victoria

Terrible customer service

I popped into the High Point shopping centre store in Melbourne Australia to check a release date. As I approached the counter I spoke happily to Kat and she didn't respond so I made sure I repeated myself clearly and still no response but a blank stare. I then said I would like to check the release date on Ghost Recon, still no response but just typing on the computer and says October 1st. I then said thank you, can you tell me the price? Kat says it will be three versions of the game standard, gold and another I cannot remember what she said. I then said ok thanks but can you tell me the prices. She then mentions the prices as if she was annoyed and still never smiled nor spoke. She was absolutely horrible and unfriendly. To be honest normally this store is very fun and friendly but Kat was very unfriendly and unsmiling.

Store LocationHigh point in Melbourne Australia

You pay new price for used games if it's not wrapped...

After dealing with such hopeless service at Werribee store, I even called first and was told it would be sorted. Wrong. Just a ruse to get me in. EB they can send you a game that has been out of the box, handled, with fingerprints and slight scratches. Get stuffed. How is this considered 'new', that's what I'm paying for...So of FIVE games FOUR were scratched ! Unreal, the wrapping saved the last one.
So I called my local store, I called a few stores and they mostly had discs stored behind the counter. Was told at Werribee it would be sorted and could order them in if needed, but ALL of the discs offered there had scratches. Blu-Ray discs are not easy to scratch, they definitely tried had with their carelessness. But given their eagerness to give me a refund than find me the new discs which I paid for i suspect they go about swapping the used games off as new.
Why not ? They certainly don't care about customer service. I wasted my time going in there.
On the plus side JBHI was around the corner, and more than happy to price match even beating on two occasions with sticker price. Thanks JB ! get your act together EB you have become an embarrassment.

Store LocationWERRIBEE PLAZA

customer care

I visited Caroline Springs EB Games on Sat Aug 3, and wish to give a good comment to "Cat" a staff member there. Very efficient, caring and excellent customer relationship. Extremely helpful, I felt completely satisfied with my purchase, and was even given good advice on how to set it up. As a mum herself, she could see that I was struggling with my toddler and so presented him with a sticker. Thank you Cat for your attention and professionalism. Please pass this comment on to the store manager for me.
Thank you - An appreciative mum.

Store LocationCaroline Springs EB Games

Store needs improvement and so do staff

Disability awareness. This store at Tweed Heads is not disability friendly.
They are understaffed under stocked and unhelpful. I went to JB Hi Ji and got PS4 items and
good range and service.
Kaye Tamborine Mountain

Store LocationTweed Heads City

Blame the customer for defective product

I purchased a Turtle Beach headset from the Merrylands store on 30/6/2019. I week later, the padded outer ear cover slipped off. It wasn't attached in any way. The fabric bit was slipped over the hard plastic ear pieces and into a slot/groove that went around the side of the headset....so yes, it will slip off.

I work in the city so I took the headset into the Galleries Victoria store where the store manager tried to pull the padded outer ear cover back onto the hard plastic ear piece (his fingers, hands and arms were covered in bloodied cuts/lesions). He couldn't get the cover back on and refused to give me a refund/replacement unless Turtle Beach admitted liability for a defective product because otherwise, EB Games couldn't get a refund for the cost of the headsets. He suggested I contact EB Games' Customer Service which I did. After spending 30 mins on hold, Cody answered. He suggested that this was due to poor design but said he couldn't do anything about it unless Turtle Beach admitted liability. I asked him why Turtle Beach would admit liability. He asked me to send him some photos of the headsets to which he replied with a link to Turtle Beach, again asking me to contact them.

I'm not sure if it's going to help, but I've made a complaint to Fair Trading. In any case, I'll be voting with my feet. I'll never shop at EB Games again.

Product Return

All I wanted was to return a keyboard because it developed a software issue but all they could do was replace it. All ready replaced before but since it was over 7 Days since I purchased they couldn’t refund

Terrible customer service, so disappointed!

We purchased a $60 dollar XBox game for our teenager for his birthday tried it once and decided to swap it. No go. They would not take the game back.

Store LocationTop Ryde

No hassle trustworthy business.

Recieved a PC headset as a gift purchased from EB which I found to be faulty within a few days of use . I returned to the store and was immediately offered a refund or replacement , as I wasnt happy with the product quality (no fault of EB) I opted to upgrade. So 6 months down the track the new brand is also having issues , so when contacting them I expected to have to stuff around and return the item to the manufacturer ....BUT they found a store with stock they put then on hold and would swap over on the spot apon item return.
I could not ask anymore from their staff and replacement policies..
Staff at Burwood and Birkenhead Point have been brilliant . Well done to to the company from management down, will always shop with EB while ever this quality remains as perfect as it currently.
Well do e