Ecco Shoes Online store

Ecco Shoes Online store

Gambatte

Gambatte

Simply outstanding shoes. Rare quality, value and the after sales support is great if ever needed.

The store is easy to navigate and sale priced items are also easy to filter. Quick delivery and the product is of such a high quality, this would be my sixth pair of Ecco shoes, my wife has four pairs, and now our children have their first pair each also. We all love them!

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're thrilled to hear your family are such advocates of our brand and thank you for your ongoing support! All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Footwear satisfied

Footwear satisfiedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible suppport

Im a big fan of Ecco shoes having 7 pairs.
One of the work pairs had a sole that was crumbling.
When contacting Ecco online, they were very responsive to remedying the situation.
Prompt and polite and willing to back their excellent products up with real warraty supprt that deliverd when needed.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review! We pride ourselves on supporting customers throughout their entire journey with ECCO. We hope you continue to enjoy your investment! Best wishes from Team ECCO :)

Review collected in partnership with Ecco

Great customer service, and aged person handled with dignity. Highly recommended

Had a problem with a pair of sandals. They were extremely helpful to an aged pensioner. Replaced the sandals without delay.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review, Wilma and we're most happy we could assist! All the best from your ECCO Team :)

ross a

ross aSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Sensational After Purchase Care

I was extremely satisfied with the responsiveness to my warranty inquiry regarding a damaged shoe and the speed and outcome of their assessment. I received the replacement shoes under warranty very quickly and without any fuss. So, I am extremely satisfied.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for the glowing review, Ross. We're delighted we could assist! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Great customer service

The pair of shoes received has minor fault. The customer service responded promptly to the request of replacement and received the new pair within a week. The shoes are comfortable, classic, of high quality and fashionable.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Sharon, we're happy we could assist and thank you for your 5 star review! Best wishes from Team ECCO :)

Akew

AkewIllawarra, NSW

Covered my warranty concerns very fairly. Thank you!

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review & all the best from your ECCO Team :)

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Very fast Online Delivery

Ordered shoes at 4pm on Wednesday and they were delivered to my house before 8am on Friday morning. Less than 48hours to pick, pack and deliver my shoes. Shoes are as ordered and shipping was free. What great customer service!

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Simone for your great review! We're most happy you're happy :) Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Best customer service

Ecco Shoes Online give the best customer service of any business I have dealt with, so you can shop online with confidence as they will fix any problems. These shoes are on trend and super comfy ... you can adjust the straps in all directions to fit your feet perfectly. I live in them daily!

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Jen, sincere thanks for this glowing review! We're always happy to assist & hope you continue to have happy feet! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Excellent customer service!

Ecco provides an excellent post-sale customer service! The postage and return is easy and hassleless.
Service is quick! Considerate! and importantly efficient! Not to mention great products!!

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review! We're most happy you enjoyed our after-sales service! Your ECCO Team :)

Peter R.

Peter R.Perth, WA

Great after sales customer service

My ECCO golf shoes of 13 months tore along the seam with the sole. I had treated the shoes well and felt this shouldn’t have happened.
I sent the shoes to ECCO on their request and they agreed.
They allowed me to select a replacement pair at no cost to me.
I think this was more than fair and I thank them for their consideration and resolution of my complaint.
The new shoes have arrived and I am more than happy with them and with the after sales support and care I have received.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Peter! Thank you for your 5 star review. Our after-sales is as important to us as the sale itself & we're most happy we could assist! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Review collected in partnership with Ecco

Thank you for your service and customer care

I had a small problem with a pair of shoes and advised Ecco directly...they
responded immediately, asked me to return the shoes...they were professional,
prompt, helpful and solved the problem quickly. I would recommend Ecco shoes to
all my friends, aside from the comfort but their service and care for the customer was
amazing

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Kim, thank you for your 5 star review! We're delighted you had a great experience and we're always here to help. Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Amazing metal shoe horn

Product is very strong being metal and much better than plastic alternatives which break too easily. Product did come poorly packed and damaged in transit but Ecco responded promptly and appropriately. They shipped out new ones immediately and they arrived quickly. Recommend product and seller.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Christine, thanks for your great review! We also love our metal shoe horns & we're glad we could resolve your issue quickly. All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Gerald R.

Gerald R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shoes feel great

One item was not available, but the alternative was just fine. It arrived promptly and was as promised. Great service.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Gerald. Thank you for your 5 star review and support of our product/services. Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good service

I had a faulty pair of shoes that I returned to the store
The online service team assessed the shoes and offered replacement
I went to the store and tried various styles with excellent service irrespective of knowing they would not get a sale
I emailed the shoe choice details to the online store
They were very quick in their response and arranged delivery which arrived in 5 days
Whether it is in store or online service I would recommend ECCO

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you, Max for your rating and kind words. I'm glad both areas of our business could work together to deliver a positive outcome. All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Yas

YasSydney, NSW

Comfort and safety all the way!

I have been wearing Ecco sandals for over twenty five years. Love the ease of putting on and taking off the shoes. They mould around your foot to fit super comfortably and the tread on the sole of the shoe makes me feel very safe from fear of slipping or tripping over. Customer service is second to none!

Michele S.Ecco

What a wonderful review! We're most happy you love our product as much as we do and we're most thankful to have you as our loyal customer. All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Gelare

GelareSydney, NSW

Very comfortable!

This is the fifth pair of shoes that I bought online of Ecco. I love all of them. Very comfortable. The costumer services is very good as well. Always helpful. The last shoes had factory faulty but they changed that within 3 days.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Gelare :) Thank you for your 5 star review and for being a loyal ECCO customer. We're happy we could make a great impression! All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Great service in difficult times

I had an online order which was delayed in transit and eventually noted as “lost” by Australia Post after lengthy COVID related delays. Ecco customer service were great- apologized, chased up Aust Post and promptly issued a refund and a discount voucher.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Elizabeth for your 5 star review! We're most happy you were happy with our service. Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Returns

I made an error with my return. The online store was quick to reply to my emails and to fix the problem

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you, Jen for your 5 star review! We're most happy we could resolve your matter :) Best wishes from your ECCO Team

DebVictoria

Don't buy online -ECCO don't stand by their sizing

Ecco refuses to do anything about shoes that do not fit - even in COVID in Victoria. This is not my error. I own 3 pairs, and two are perfect. One pair is clearly much bigger but ecco takes no responsibility.

SizingVery large
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Deb. I understand and our apologies if you feel we could have communicated more effectively. We'll happily take that feedback onboard. Wishing you all the best from ECCO :)

Found my Feet after years of looking

This is the first time I have used on line shopping. I have very sore feet with lots of problems and my doctor told me to get a pair of shoes fromEcco.

I never did my order perfect the first time but I was very lucky the staff acted for me. Iam about to oder another style of shoe, Iam so happy with ecco. Stay safe with happy feet Lyn

Michele S.Ecco

We love customers with happy feet! Thank you Lyn for sharing your experience. Stay safe & well from ECCO :)