Ecco Shoes Physical store

Ecco Shoes Physical store

Barb

BarbSydney, NSW

Friendly and helpful staff member, Deb

Very satisfied with products, location of store..quality and quantity of products were excellent..thank you Ecco, well done. The review is about a return of online order, and a new store purchase..

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Barb, thank you for your kind review. We're also big fans of our staff & will pass on your kind words to Deb! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Exceptional Outstanding Customer Satisfaction

I would to congratulate the company in employing someone like Charlie at Essendon DFO store to represent your company with high end brand of shoes.

Charlie went above and beyond in excellent customer service skills and attention to detail in assisting me with my recent purchase.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Mia, sincerest thanks for your 5 star review! We're most proud of our team & glad you had a great customer service experience! Best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

John S.

John S.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service at Carindale Qld.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Ecco Shoes Physical store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Liana, I'm sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience :( I am speaking with our store currently and will reach out to you directly to resolve. Best wishes from your ECCO Team

Liana H.

Hi, thank you for your response.
I did call and sent an email to Ecco to try and have it resolved before we went back to the store. We have not heard anything back even to this day.
That was why we turned to third party reviews.

Great Service from the Ecco Staff

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Vicki, we are most appreciative of your 5 star review :) Best wishes from your ECCO Team

Toni Field

Toni FieldSydney, NSW

Return out of warranty shoes with malfunctioning soles

Very good response to my wierd problem with the soles of my shoes by staff at the Chatswood chase store - staff member Ben was very helpful and professional and they subsequently resolved the problem for me.

Store LocationChatswood Chase
Michele S.Ecco

Hi Toni, we do get the weird and wonderful from time to time! Most happy we could assist & best wishes from your ECCO Team :)

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service

The store was well set out, comfortable and clean. This is very important during these difficult times.
An excellent variety of shoes and goods available.
I’m very satisfied with my sandals and I think they’ll last a lifetime.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you Sue for your glowing review! We're glad you felt safe and comfortable whilst shopping with us! I hope you enjoy many great adventures in your new sandals :) ECCO Team

Awesome Customer Experience

I had sizing issues with an online order and was directed to the Pacific Fair store. Rebecca was so friendly and helped me out with the exchanges. Nothing was too hard. It’s this type of experience that says, “I’m definitely coming back”. Highly recommended

upwey-vic

upwey-vicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good shoes with quality soles, but bad shoelaces

Very comfy leather sport and everday working shoes with firm supporting soles. I have tried Nike, Adidas, Asics, NB & Skechers but they aren't for me and my feet become sore after few hrs of continued wearing. Highly recommended leather Ecco over many other brands

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best Golf Shoes ever

I just love my Ecco Golf Shoes, they are so comfortable and I have so many compliments I can highly recommend. I have had so many comments on our nice they look as well.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Angie, thanks for your 5 star review! We're glad you're enjoying your product and that you're receiving so much attention. That's great advertising for ECCO! All the best from your ECCO Team :)

Tracey

Not happy to spend so much on shoes then be hit with a further $15 postage!

If shoes were bought online Ecco offer free shipping, however if you purchase over the phone through an actual store like I had to (because online didn't have size), they slug you an additional $15 for postage. The shoes are expensive as is let alone this extra cost on top. Generally speaking, most places these days offer free shipping especially on purchases over $100. Not Happy!!

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Tracey, you were made aware of this prior to purchasing and it was your choice to order however we'll happily accept your feedback :) All the best!

Excellent service Replacement Boots

LC Vic

LC VicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Was at Doncaster Westfield with my in law. We had a excellent professional wonderful service from Rebekah. She was so amazing with her knowledge of the products. On top of that she was extremely gentle and patience in her manner. It was enjoyable shopping there.

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review. We're also big fans of Rebekah and our Doncaster team! We're most happy you had a great experience and look forward to welcoming you again soon :) ECCO Team

Aref EshghiAU

It is one of the best gifts I have ever received!

I wanted to buy a Wild Rhino shoe, so I came here to read its reviews and unfortunately, reviews were terrible!
So, I remembered my Ecco shoes, which I received as a gift from my girlfriend back in 2013 and they're still good as new! (Unlike the relationship, which ended the same year! :) )
Of course, I have to mention that I have used them for about 3-3.5 years everyday and then stopped wearing them and now I only wear them occasionally and when I want to go out of town, but not out of fashion! :))

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Aref, what an enjoyable review. So glad your ECCO shoes have resurfaced and I agree, they look in great condition & ready for a new chapter! I hope you have many adventures in them and thank you for supporting our brand:)

Thank you! :)

Don’t have one

Don’t have oneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I bought some new shoes at the Adel HT store! The service from Gail was amazing she was so helpful and accommodating and went above and beyond to find what I was looking for!
Definitely will shop there again!

Michele S.Ecco

Thank you for your 5 star review! Gail will be thrilled by your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you into store again soon :) Team ECCO

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EXEMPLARY SERVICE

Have purchased Ecco Shoes in Doncaster and from their store at Chadstone and would like to commend the excellent staff, particularly Casey and Javier from Doncaster Westfield for their product knowledge and service which was exemplary

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Ron, thank you for taking the time to commend our wonderful staff. Your feedback means the world to us. We look forward to welcoming you again soon as our stores start to re-open. All the best from the ECCO Team :)

On line purchase

Purchased on line the womens shoes for my wife appeared to be the wrong size a visit to the brighton store and liz fixed the problem immediately with an insole. We couldn't have had better service.
Another satisfied return customer.
Ron f

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Ron, thank you for this great feedback. We are also big fans of our team at Brighton, and of you ( for being our loyal customer). All the best from Team ECCO!

Marco G.

Marco G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Fit, comfort and quality

The staff helped me find the perfect black boots I needed for winter. The quality is impeccable, from the soul to the leather to the general craftsmanship. The comfort from the soul ensures I can wear them all day and not have sore feet at the end of it. They finish my perfect look with jeans or a skirt. I don't think I would have bought them off the shelf myself so was so grateful that the staff convinced me to try them on. They listened to what I was looking for and advised accordingly without being pushy. I hate pushy sales people but this was a pleasurable experience

Michele S.Ecco

Thanks Marco, we're delighted to hear you had a great all-round experience! I hope you continue to enjoy your boots through those cold Winter days! All the best from the ECCO Team :)

Excellent service at Doncaster

Helpful and prompt service in these trying times by Store Manager and customer service.
Excellent product that I will continue to wear into the future . Stylish and comfortable always with great colour choice

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Gordy, so lovely to receive your review! We're also big fans of our product & our Doncaster Store. Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future :)

Great customer service

I was told I would receive a voucher but it never arrived. I contacted the customer service and they replied very quickly and resolved the question very smoothly. When in store the salesperson was very patient and of very good advice. Shoes are great too, so comfortable.

Michele S.Ecco

Hi Helen, we're happy we could assist you promptly and most appreciative of your review! Also glad to hear you're loving your new purchase :)