Fiona

FionaBoweya

Re-financing

Our re-financing had every hiccup you could possibly think of, but Robert McGillicuddy did an amazing job, went above & beyond to keep everything going as smoothly & stress free as possible. We couldn't be happier. We would recommend Robert to anyone who was looking for a mortgage broker. Thanks for getting us over the line Robert.

Application Process

Excellent customer service by Dev

Dev has gone above an beyond his duties to provide awesome broker service. Highly recommended, will definitely use him every time. He was always available for any questions that I had.

Matthew

Matthew Mid North Coast, NSW

First Home Buyer

My broker Rob McGillicuddy was amazing.
Being a first time home buyer I had lots of questions Rob always took time to give me the advice I needed to make ths idea I had of being a home owner a reality.
Lots of times it was out of hours, weekends and even when he was holidays, he still made time to help me get across the line.
Thanks Rob you have helped me changed my life for the better for me and my boys.

Great Job!!!

Thanks to Divya Gupta from echoice for her excellent assistance with our first home loan,she did a great job and provided her assistance time to time with regular follow up with concerned team.qould definitely recommend her..

Chloe W.

Chloe W.Murray Region, NSW

Would absolutely recommend

Thank you to Shriya Ghai for her excellent assistance with changing our home loan. She was extremely knowledgable and informative. Very responsive and kept us informed every step of the way. Would absolutely recommend Shriya to friends and family.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Chloe - thanks so much for the lovely review. We're happy to hear you were so well informed throughout your refinancing journey.

BPCE

BPCEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service with attention to detail and thorough follow through

Harry Park from eChoice picked up from our previous broker (who has since left the firm) and showcased the same excellent level of support provided throughout the process of obtaining unconditional approvals for the investment loan we had applied for. He was meticulous in ensuring that we had all relevant information in place and was prompt in all his replies be it on the weekday or weekend.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there! Thanks for sharing such a fantastic review, we're proud to hear that Harry was so attentive and helpful.

I'm a low income earner with 1 child and l'm at a mature age

lm very happy with my out come as Holly Hubbard had her work cut out but with some patience and digging she helped me out . With refinancing and a little bit extra l can now get the sunroom l've been wanting for a long time .Holly was professional the whole time as l needed assistance with the computer to get forms sorted l would totally recommend Holly .

Application Process
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Heather - we're so happy to hear that our broker Holly was able to guide you through the refinancing process, at a pace that was right for you. We look forward to helping you in the future :)

Sandra

SandraNew South Wales

Made the mortgage process so much easier!

This is the first time we have engaged a mortgage broker for our home loan and it definitely made the mortgage process easier! Shane Heness was really helpful, friendly and handled our matters really promptly. I would definitely recommend Shane.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Sandra, thanks so much for leaving a review for us! We're happy to hear that your first time with a broker went so smoothly. :)

Janita Skennar

Janita SkennarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Achieved what others couldn't

Refinanced thru echoice to a better interest rate, saving hundreds of $ month in repayments. Outstanding professional service, contacting echoice was the best experience, achieving what other brokers couldn't, the highest of recommendations to Adrian and Chloe, you saved us!

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Janita - Thank you for such a great review, it was a pleasure to handle your home loan refinancing.

Outstanding service. Highly recommend

I have just moved into my new home thanks to Michael. His outstanding service is second to none. Extremely professional and a delight to deal with. Highly recommend Michael. Thanks

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Heather, it's so nice to hear that you had such a good experience with our broker Michael. I will pass on the message to him.

Excellent service

Our refinance was smooth and hassle free. Harry kept us updated the whole way through the process and got us a great rate. Would definitely recommend echoice and Harry to look after your homeloan needs.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Adelle , we're very happy to hear that your refinancing process went so smoothly with our broker Harry! Thank you for any recommendations!

Great results from a true professional.

Harry was handed a big task after previous broker left and after getting to know Harry during the process he was always available and went over and beyond to get the deal over the line considering the issues we faced during Covid times. We wish him all the best and highly recommend Harry and would continue to use him if further loans are required.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there - thank you for sharing such a sweet review! We're very happy to hear that Harry took on this task so brilliantly and that your home loan went smoothly.

Christian

ChristianWimmera, VIC

The best

My broker is very professional and has alot of patience with me. She really did a good job and now we have our 1st home!:) thankyou echoice for the job well done

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Christian, thank you for leaving such a lovely review. It would be a pleasure to work with you again in the future.

Exceptional levels of transparency and professionalism

Buying a first house is an intimidating and complex process. However, Shriya Ghai made sure we were informed at every step of the way, right from the first consultation and walking through all the various nuances of loans, interest rates, govt. regs etc. all the way to settlement o'clock.

What stood out the most for us was the level of transparency Shriya offered and always being available for a chat and prompt follow-ups, which often the other players (conveyancers, realtors) made quite hard for us.

I would highly recommend Shriya for any brokerage queries and support, and hopefully, get to engage with her for the next property soon!
Thanks Shirya and the echoice team.

Rod G.

Rod G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Stressful but got the result

We probably had a bit of a complex loan scenario which made the whole process a little difficult but I can’t fault the start up service in getting the whole process underway. A huge thankyou to Shriya Ghai for closing the deal and getting us the result we so badly needed. I found echoice through google but am very glad I did. It really has altered our lives in a financial sense for the better. Thankyou echoice and thankyou Shriya.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Rod - we love that though it was a complex loan, our broker Shriya managed to help you out in the end. Glad it all worked out :)

Vee

VeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shane Heness, Broker, thank you for everything!

Shane Heness, a true gentleman and a fantastic broker. Shane was very focused and supported me from the initial application to the final outcome - my own home! Thank you Shane, you rock.

eChoice H.eChoice

What a lovely review Vee! Another great review on our broker Shane :)

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shane Hennes echoice

After an drawn out, and stressful 3 years of unsuccessful dealings with my bank trying to refinance (who essentially gave up on me and told me I was out of options), I reached out to Shane via eChoice.
From the very beginning (first point of contact I received from Shane was within 24 hours from our initial online enquiry) I couldn't have been happier.
Shane did all the hard work for me! Communication was perfect. Clear, concise requests and understanding of all documents and paperwork was perfect , prompt confirmations when things were lodged and updates all the way thru I will be contacting Shane in the future

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Craig! We couldn't be more happy to hear about your fantastic experience with our broker Shane. It's great to hear that your home loan journey went so smoothly. I will pass along the message to Shane.

Marc Vromen

Marc VromenSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and knowledgeable

Robert Mcgillicuddy was fantastic, showed empathy, found solutions to problems. We were very impressed with the service we received from Rob at eChoice. We will recommend others to use this service. Thank you for your support through what was an ordeal in the end due to our unusual circumstances ie overseas, covid-19 and other things.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Marc - It's lovely to hear you had such a great experience with Rob and thank you for any recommendations you make :)

Divya Gupta amazing broker

Divya Gupta provided and amazing service, great feedback and advice. She was always so prompt to get back to me and worked really hard to get the application over the line. She was very honest and provided me with very informative information that achieved the desired results. I plan to work with her in the future.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Michael - we're so pleased to hear about your amazing experience with our broker Divya. It's always nice to hear back from our customers to hear what their journey was like :)

EmmanuelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service, exceptional results, over and beyond.

I got an exceptional and excellent customer service from Divya Gupta.

Firstly, she satisfactorily secured the loan for a property on a tight deadline from the developer. This was exceptionally remarkable as she literally 'fought' back-and-forth with all the pedantic requirements of the lending bank.

Secondly, she satisfactorily refinanced another property with a good refinance bonus.

I really do appreciate all you efforts and I'll gladly recommend Divya to all my contacts.

Thank you so very much.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Emmanuel – it's lovely to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our broker Divya. I will pass on the message to her :)