eChoice

See the Best Home Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Andrej M

Andrej MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and result!

We worked with Shane Heness who helped us get a home loan for our investment property. The service from eChoice has been fantastic from the first call. Shane has always been there and helped us select the best choice for us. Everything went smoothly - I highly recommend Shane and eChoice to anyone looking for a home loan. Btw Shane is very knowledgeable and if you are self employed, be sure to call him.

Loan used for:Investment Property

Great service, great outcome

Adrian has assisted us refinance and get an investment property that has allow us to decrease our debt and increase our income in the years running up to our retirement.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property
Troy. Liz

Troy. LizNorthern Territory

Professional, Respectful and Reliable service

Shane Heness provide an excellent level of service. The process was easy to follow, we were offered different options from different lenders and settled on the best outcome for our situation.
Shane explained each step of the process and was thorough in outlining what was required.
As we were travelling at the time of our purchase, Shane made himself available to catch up on the phone when we had reception.
This is definitely the future of home lending and we would highly recommend Shane and the echoice platform to any potential lenders

Hi Troy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Shane. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

tig

tigwollongong

Australia's number 1 broker hands down

After shopping around I decided to go with echoice.
More importantly I managed to get paired with the most reliable and down to earth broker in Adrian Hartanto.

Made the whole process very easy and straight forward.

Adrian Hartanto answered all my questions and was very reliable. His super kind and his cheerful attitude made the whole process of getting our loan
refinancing a breeze
Hope u are as lucky as I am and in getting Adrian to help you with your loan process

Hi Tig,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Adrian. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to him.

Cindy

CindyDarling Downs, QLD

Home Loan

I can highly recommend Larissa Cash, she made the whole process of applying for a loan seem effortless. Larissa was always friendly, helpful, available to answer any questions or concerns and talked us through each step effectively.

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are glad you had such a positive experience with your broker Larissa. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to her.

Garry

GarryGippsland, VIC

Housing Finance

I have found Shane Heness to be quite the ultimate professional within the field of housing finance. His extensive knowledge, attention to detail and quick timely responses have demonstrated a high level competence that is second to none. I would highly recommened Shane to anybody wishing to purchase housing property.

Hi Garry,

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

I have purchased my second property in Sydney

I had Shane Heness as E-choice loan broker. Shane is very informative and helpful. His service tremendous and beyond the outstanding. He is super clear and quick for any response. I would highly recommend to any family or friends and anyone. He service absolutely excellent and exceptional. I can't really explained much about him. He is made ky family super comfortable and happiness with the deal. If I'm buying any property in future and he is man will deal again.
Thank you sooooo much Shane for your all support. Thank you again...................Sam

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Summer Breeze

Summer BreezeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best comprehensive service second to none!

I am trying to refinance my mortgage and I have been dealing with Adrian Haranto at echoice. He is by far the best broker I have spoken to EVER! I wish I had met him when I first purchased my property. He goes above & beyond his call of duty to ascertain my true needs and is not driven by his “commission” like all the other brokers I have spoken too. He is straightforward with the fees of refinancing a loan. ING should be proud to have Adrian representing their institution.

Linda

LindaGippsland, VIC

Would highly recommend

I had Shane Heness as my broker he was very informative and helpful with making the right choice when refinancing my home loan Shane stayed in contact and kept me updated with the progress of the loan application

Hi Linda,

Steven Comber

Steven Comber

Would highly recommend

Adrian was very helpful and knew what he was doing and the process was effortless for us we would highly recommend Adrian to other who want an easy transition to their new home

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Unprofessional Service

I thought l was doing the right thing and going through a mortgage broker. From the start l knew something wasn't right never explained anything only interested in getting his commission. Communication was through text with a thumb up. The last straw was when he told my partner to screw off. E choice excepted that type of behavior and said we can send someone else out if you want. Please don't use echoice and
[name removed].

Professional and Friendly Service

Shane Heness from eChoice gave my wife and I professional and friendly service as we refinanced our mortgage. He was very patient with our many questions and explained everything in terms we could understand. Thanks Shane!

Debra W.

Debra W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Adrian Hartanto from EChoice was professional & supportive throughout our recent home loan refinance. He gave us sound advice and made suggestions that suited our situation. We have refinanced before & it was a nightmare, not this time around - Adrian communicated with us every step of the way & it was a really prompt and smooth service. I'd highly recommend Adrain's service to anyone considering using a broker. Deb & Nigel

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan used for:Renovation

Professional service from start to finish...

Shane Heness from eChoice was a pleasure to deal with..He was professional, communicated every step of the way and nothing was a problem. Refinancing my loan couldn't have been made easier! Everything went through without any hitches in a timely manner. I was able to email, text or talk with Shane over the phone and he explained the process that was not overwhelming in any way. I slept well at night knowing I was in very capable hands. I look forward to a positive future relationship with eChoice and my morgage broker....

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Patience is a virtue

I would like to thank Shane Heness. With out his patient when I struggling to produce the right document to his phone manner always joyful. It definitely made my refinancing satisfying.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Great Service, Highly Recommended

I have used two other brokers in the past which were both not great experiences, however dealing with Shane Heness from EChoice has been the complete opposite. Shane is very knowledgeable, prompt and efficient. There were a few hiccups getting my loan approved and settled but he kept the process moving as quickly as possible.

Jiang Q.

Jiang Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Bravo! Well done, Rob and eChoice team

Rob has been extremely professional and helpful when dealing with the financial arrangement. I can rely on his professional advice and he is very knowledgable in his field. Rob has always been very diligent and proactive. He has shown genuine interest in guide me through this complex application process.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Tram was terrific

I called to enquire and Tram was very helpful and answered all of my questions.

I felt like she really listened and offered me valuable advice.

Thank you and I look forward to what your services can offer my family and I in buying our first home hopefully.

Char and Sam

Char and SamQueensland

eChoice broker David Bartlett - A broker who listens and delivers!

We were left dissatisfied and disheartened by our first broker. Thankfully we turned to eChoice, and was introduced to David Bartlett as our broker. David made a very good first impression when he asked "What do you want to achieve?" This showed us he was eager to listen and do his best to deliver our request, which makes David an outstanding broker.
Throughout, David Bartlett was very professional, supportive, and overall provided an excellent service as a broker. He pushed through when others didn't, and got us the loan we needed with skill, strategy and passion. We highly recommend David Bartlett as a broker with a difference.
C & S T

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

eChoice broker Manel Priyananda did an excellent job!!