Rod G.

Rod G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Stressful but got the result

We probably had a bit of a complex loan scenario which made the whole process a little difficult but I can’t fault the start up service in getting the whole process underway. A huge thankyou to Shriya Ghai for closing the deal and getting us the result we so badly needed. I found echoice through google but am very glad I did. It really has altered our lives in a financial sense for the better. Thankyou echoice and thankyou Shriya.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Vee

VeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shane Heness, Broker, thank you for everything!

Shane Heness, a true gentleman and a fantastic broker. Shane was very focused and supported me from the initial application to the final outcome - my own home! Thank you Shane, you rock.

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shane Hennes echoice

After an drawn out, and stressful 3 years of unsuccessful dealings with my bank trying to refinance (who essentially gave up on me and told me I was out of options), I reached out to Shane via eChoice.
From the very beginning (first point of contact I received from Shane was within 24 hours from our initial online enquiry) I couldn't have been happier.
Shane did all the hard work for me! Communication was perfect. Clear, concise requests and understanding of all documents and paperwork was perfect , prompt confirmations when things were lodged and updates all the way thru I will be contacting Shane in the future

Loan used forInvestment Property
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Craig! We couldn't be more happy to hear about your fantastic experience with our broker Shane. It's great to hear that your home loan journey went so smoothly. I will pass along the message to Shane.

Marc Vromen

Marc VromenSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and knowledgeable

Robert Mcgillicuddy was fantastic, showed empathy, found solutions to problems. We were very impressed with the service we received from Rob at eChoice. We will recommend others to use this service. Thank you for your support through what was an ordeal in the end due to our unusual circumstances ie overseas, covid-19 and other things.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Marc - It's lovely to hear you had such a great experience with Rob and thank you for any recommendations you make :)

Divya Gupta amazing broker

Divya Gupta provided and amazing service, great feedback and advice. She was always so prompt to get back to me and worked really hard to get the application over the line. She was very honest and provided me with very informative information that achieved the desired results. I plan to work with her in the future.

Loan TypeSplit
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Michael - we're so pleased to hear about your amazing experience with our broker Divya. It's always nice to hear back from our customers to hear what their journey was like :)

EmmanuelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service, exceptional results, over and beyond.

I got an exceptional and excellent customer service from Divya Gupta.

Firstly, she satisfactorily secured the loan for a property on a tight deadline from the developer. This was exceptionally remarkable as she literally 'fought' back-and-forth with all the pedantic requirements of the lending bank.

Secondly, she satisfactorily refinanced another property with a good refinance bonus.

I really do appreciate all you efforts and I'll gladly recommend Divya to all my contacts.

Thank you so very much.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Emmanuel – it's lovely to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our broker Divya. I will pass on the message to her :)

Tim and Nina

Tim and NinaCanberra

Exceptional Customer Services

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Tim & Nina - this is fantastic news! We love hearing about how our brokers and their customer stories. Thank you so much for the recommendation.

Stephen

StephenPeel, WA

Great service. Christopher Hutton bent over backwards to sort a loan for me. I strongly recommend anyone to use his services.
I didn't receive any unexpected cost.
The rate was a little bit high but I'm very happy.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Stephen - we're happy to hear that you had a great experience with Chris!

Raquel

RaquelSydney, NSW

service outstanding!!!!

Loan used forRenovation
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Raquel- it's lovely to hear about your wonderful experience with Divya. Happy to hear we could help you and thanks so much for recommending eChoice.

Good result

Thanks to echoice we now have hundreds of dollars a week spare after refinancing and consolidating debt.
Michael was polite and punctual throughout the the whole process from start to end.
The refinancing process was a little drawn out due to COVID-19 and the bank we were refinancing with however Michael kept us up to date with regular progress reports.
At the end of the day, we have a good result, more money in the pocket!!

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with us - I'll be sure to let Michael know :)

Steven C

Steven CHobart, TAS

Excellent service from Shane - great experience.

Shane Heness provided outstanding service, making the confronting task of refinancing a mortgage and taking out a new home loan, painless, efficient and quick. Shane was always a pleasure to deal with, with a friendly, positive manner. Nothing was ever too much trouble for Shane and he was always very prompt with communications and replies. He was always able to answer all our questions and was very quick to respond to any issues that arose. A faultless experience. Can't recommend Shane highly enough.

Loan used forInvestment Property
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Steven, thanks so much for sending through such a great review - we're very happy to hear that your experience with Shane was so rewarding.

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

The best Advice and Support

Duncan provided me with thorough well researched information regarding my home loan application, then proceeded to assist me through every stage. I cannot speak highly enough of him and all his help. This process was made so easy Thank you! I definitely recommend Duncan to anyone.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

Smooth refinancing process plus saved us money

Our experience with Shriya Ghai has been so honest and professional from day one. It was such smooth and pleasant dealing with her that, apart from her saving us a lot of money by refinancing couple of mortgages, she was genuinely kind and trustworthy. This a broker who genuinely made things looked easy and has assisted us step by step until it was finalised.
We hope you can help more people out there looking for the best deal for their investments.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Jeannie & Pedro - lovely to hear you had such a great experience with our broker Shriya. I will pass on the message.

Smurf

SmurfEllenbrook

Loan with Comm Bank

I found the loan was handled in a professional well organized manner we had a great experience and I would highly reccomend our broker to anyone. It gave our family the security it needed financially

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your experience with us and we're happy to hear you would recommend us in the future.

Sara

SaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

ANZ home loan

I was very happy with the help that has been provided. The explanation was very good and clear and help me make the decision.
There wasn’t any extra charge.
Divya Gupta Help me in this process.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Sara , we're glad that you had such a great experience with our broker Divya.

DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Home loans made easy.

Shriya Ghia of E Choice mortage brokers made it so easy to select the best tailored loan to suit my wife and i. She took all the hassle out of the process and really went the extra mile to find a product that met all our needs. I strongly recommend Shriya of E choice for finding the right home loan for you.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there! It's great to hear you had such a positive experience with our broker Shriya. I'll pass on this message to her :)

Disgruntled

Thankyou. Credit where credit is due.

Scott

Scott

Professional and easy experience

Shane and his team were efficient and very professional. They were able to get me a better deal with my home loan than I was currently on. The transition was seamless and stress free. I would recommend anyone to give Shane and his team the chance to save you money.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there Scott - Thanks for leaving such a nice review - we're happy to hear Shane and the team could help you :)

Good profesional services

Good customer service.
Thank you Shriya Ghai for helping through.
No extra cost. Had some little issues at the beginning of the process but everything was fixed.
Got offered a good rate

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Arturas - Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it and am glad you're happy with the outcome :)

Exactly what we asked for

We had very specific goals in refinancing our mortgage. Michael Boateng found exactly what we were after and looked after the entire process. Very happy to recommend Michael and eChoice.
We originally purchased our home through eChoice in 2009, so they were the obvious choice for us again.

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Mandy - Thanks for such a great review. We're happy to hear you had such a great refinancing experience. I will pass on this message to Michael.

Ian J.

Ian J.North Queensland, QLD

Excellent and prompt service

Holly was great to deal and very prompt with her responses and got onto anything required very quickly. All documentation was provided quickly and Holly did all the dealings with the bank.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
eChoice H.eChoice

Hi there Ian - It's good to hear how smooth your experience was with eChoice. I'll pass this message on to Holly.