Bernessa

BernessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience refinancing with echoice

I have used echoice in the past and thought it was time to retouch base with them and see what our options may be. We were assigned to Shriya Ghai and she looked after us through out the process. I found when I had queries and questions she contacted me both via phone and email to explain the process and was always very fast at responding. I found she and I could have both communicated a bit more thoroughly about certain areas but overall she provided a great service and we will look to use echoice again.I cant reiterate how fantastic the response time was from Shriya Ghai. I felt like I was her only customer as she always had time to talk, knew my case and circumstances and followed up quickly.

Loan TypeSplit
Sudhakar K

Sudhakar KSydney, NSW

Shane Heness from eChoice, you are the man to go.

Shane from eChoice is really professional, transparent and responsive. As every 1st home buyer acknowledges, securing a property is 1 big herculean task and equally stress is financials (home loan). When I was connected with Shane and eChoice, it gave me a great confidence that I'll be able to secure my property with minimal stress as handling financials was with best, responsive and honest Shane .

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier!

As this was my first time looking to purchase a home, I needed all the help I could get. I called eChoice and was fortunate enough to speak with Shane Heness. Shane assisted from beginning to end, answering all inane questions I had along the way. He is VERY responsive, and being a property investor himself, he knows his stuff. I'm looking at the recent reviews as I type this and it is amazing to see so many other people have had the same experience. I look forward to working with him again for the next property!

eChoice H.eChoice

Hi Cam, thanks so much for such a fantastic review! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our broker Shane. We will pass this review onto him.

Great Service

I first spoke with Shane Heness @ eChoice way back in September last year to enquire on our borrowing capacity to purchase a second property. He was very responsive to all our questions and queries and was in regular contact with us once we had a signed contract. We had a pretty ordinary experience with our conveyancer and real estate agent but Shane was fantastic and I couldn't recommend him higher enough! I will be contacting Shane again to help us finance our home renovations!

Loan used forSecond Home

Best deal. Best service.

Shane Heness at eChoice saved us money, solved any issues quickly, emails and returns calls quickly, answers my dumb questions, knew his stuff and is a good honest bloke to talk with. Very happy. I will be dealing with him again when the fixed term is over.

Loan TypeSplit
Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Good service from echoice

Went with Echoice and Shane Harness after contact a number of companies.
The reason we went with Shane was the personability of Shane and responsiveness to queries, also the competitive nature of the offerings. Although the main thing was that he was helpful in the process and provided a level of clarity on the products that I couldn't seem to get from other providers not to mention some of the other providers were rude also. Shane was responsive and patient in explaining the process and the options.
Personally I think going through a mortgage broker is the way to go since they are not locked into anyone bank.

Jha

Jha

Excellent service and efficient

We are so lucky to have Shane Heness at EChoice to working out on our mortgage. Everything went so smooth and he was so patient and helpful. Really can’t get the words together.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Pradeep Ramamurthy

Pradeep RamamurthyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

One of the best brokerage service I have ever received.

I would like to specifically quote Adrian Hartanto (Senior Home Loan Specialist) at eChoice and appreciate his perseverance, focus and determination to handling every case diligently. Adrian is very pragmatic and always puts common sense first and strives to achieve the best results for the customers. He would go extra mile always to get the job done.

100/100 for Adrian's efforts and I would ANYDAY refer others to reach out to him for any refinance, new finance deals. True professional and definitely a go to person in the lending world.

Online Tools

True Professionals

I've used echoice a number of times. Their no hassle, no bull approach is second to none. They really make this stressful process, stress free. 11/10 for our broker Shane Heness. What a legend. He really needs to be paid more $.
Look forward to using echoice in the future. Dan and Aimee. Nth Qld.

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

I was dealing with Shane Heness, he went above and beyond what he had to do to make refinancing quick and easy. Would not hesitate to use echoice again or recommend them. A very positive experience!

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Tuyen

TuyenSydney, NSW

Best home loan customer service service!

It was very surprised that I got served by the best customer service from Adrian Hartanto. He has not only helped me with my achievement for home loan approval but also went out of his way to helped me understand how the process of buying a home as well. I never could thank him enough. I would 100% give him 10 out of 10 and recommended for anyone wanting to get a home loan from echoice.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Fantastic service

We were working with Shane Heness,he provided excellent service,always keeping us up to date, with everything,just couldn't do enough for us,and got us a great deal as we were doing a consolidated home loan,which required alot more work than just your standard hpme loan,and no we didn't receive any unexpected extra cost related to the loan.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

I highly recommend Larissa Cash services.

Larissa Cash is knowledgeable, a great communicator and became an exceptional asset while we where searching for the right loan for us. Highly recommend her services.

Jonathan

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication & knowledge

We used Shane Heness at EXhoice for a refinance & a new home loan. Shame knew the products well, kept us informed of options & progress & guided us through both transactions. I highly recommend Shane & will use him again.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
FelicityE

FelicityEHobart, TAS

Professional Navigator!

Thanks Shane Heness for guiding us through the complexity of selecting and securing a home loan product. We were very impressed with your high levels of communication, response, problem solving!

Very professional and efficient

Shane Heness was very efficient, knowledgeable and professional. He listened to our objectives of re-financing and presented and explained applicable products to meet our needs. Shane's communication and follow up from the beginning to the very end has been very impressive. I would not hesitate in recommending Shane to our family and friends for their financial needs.

AprilC

AprilC

Buy this man a beer!!!

Chris at Echoice Loans is one of the most professional people I have encountered in Australia. Extremely good communicator who is happy to take the time to help you through the process from start to finish and beyond. Chris is warm and friendly and very easy to build rapport with.
We understood very clearly all aspects of each option given to us and there were no fee's that we were not aware of or comfortable with. The honesty and openness made the whole thing SO much more pleasant!
As first time home loaners - we asked Chris many many questions and he always took the time to explain and guide us.
I would not hesitate to go through Chris again and will definitely recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you Chris, you rock!!

Mervyn Y.

Mervyn Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Shane Heness for making our first Home Owenership journey such a fantastic experience!!

Gibbo

Gibbo

Could not have happened without Chris Hutton

I have never interacted with such a professional person in the finance industry like Chris before. Chris either has a magic wand or just knows his job very well, Chris makes it happen - I would call him the dream maker

Loan used forInvestment Property