Part of EcoAlliance Dynaheat 4.2

4.5

Wendy
WendyVictoria3 posts

Very unsatisfied customer

Eco alliance hot water heater… I have called customer service about 7 times to let them know my heater is running continously and is very loud at night so I would like to adjust the timer on at as my bills are very high and each time I am told someone will call me or they say they will escalate the problem to a technician and they will call me but no one does. Absolutely disgusted with this company.
EcoAlliance   DM

HI Wendy, can you send me a direct email with your details and I'll see what has happened, please? It's jeffrey@ecoalliance.com.au

Mick
MickSouthwest, VIC
Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Poor after service

Eco Alliance called me 12 times in one day before the installation. But now that it’s installed and I’ve reported it leaks from the copper pipes I’ve heard nothing. Show details
Overall
Functionality
Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore
  310L

Good value and good service

The unit heats the water in under 2 hours and is fairly quiet, the plumbers and electricians did a good job on the installation of the unit Show details ·  1
Gordon M.
Gordon M.
  310L

Heat pump hot water change over

Initially sceptical about offer, but patience of marketing personal worked. The unit was installed and was up and running within a week of sending in existing hot water system installation photos.
Very happy with sales, installer and follow up calls.
And no out of pocket costs.
David L.
David L.

Modern tech HWS

We've had our older electric HWS replaced with an Eco Alliance system. It was installed professionally and was supplying hot water within 2 hours. The site was left clean and tidy. A hassle-free change over. Very happy so far. Show details ·  1
Babs
Babs
  Fair Incentive 310L

This product is great, excellent service

The 2 tradesmen who came to install the unit were fantastic to deal with. They installed the unit and left the property spotless. Very polite and well mannered gentleman. Show details ·  1
min g.
min g.

Service was impeccable!

James from CKT plumbing went above and beyond to assist us and also our NDIS clients to replace our hot water services.
He arrived to inspect old services within an hour of our call and had his team installing new hot water services within on day.
He then attended site himself to check progress and called in the days following to ensure we were happy with the new products.

Could not have been happier with his service and I highly recommend.
He will be called next week to look at our other property! Show reply

Trevor Dawes
Trevor Dawes
  Fair Incentive 310L

Save money and help the environment

Very easy to deal with and great tradesmen thank you for calling me I’m normally very hesitant, but glad no very glad I said yes Show details ·  1
Tam
TamGippsland, VIC

Happy with it

My landlord did it but it was good that didn't take long Show details
Paul
PaulGippsland, VIC3 posts

Finally! Hot water

After several months of no hot water in our ensuite and upstairs we finally have it back and we’re very grateful and happy. The plumber was awesome. Show details
Jim
Jim

Perfect hot water service

I’m so glad that we have a wonderful hot water service that is economical and efficient. The installation was quick and professional with excellent customer service. Fully recommend this company Show details
Gavin and Marnie L.
Gavin and Marnie L.

Awesome installation

The eco alliance team were responsive, efficient and professional. The system was up and running in hours as promised. Very happy Show details
Overall
Noise Level
Functionality
Chris
Chris4 posts
  Fair Incentive 310L

We contacted this company and within a week had the new system installed in regional Victoria. The installers turned up on time and were in and out very quickly. The system so far appears to be working really well. Show details
Jodie burt
Jodie burtGippsland, VIC

Fast and efficient service

Called up one day installed the next, great service . No issues with hot water anymore and ugly old unit Show details

Paul
Paul · Dynaheat 310L

Our electricity bill has more than doubled since we had this system installed. Heat pumps running non stop. Is this normal?

Justin L
Justin L · Dynaheat 310L

Hi there. I've just been changing the timer function (in ECO mode) so that the Dynaheat will heat water during peak solar generation time but as this is the middle of the day, the system will be off during the 2am timeslot that it would heat the system up weekly to kill of any chance of Legionella. Do you know if the system will still automatically override the timer functions in ECO mode and come on at that 2am time or should I add another timer setting manually to come on at that time to ensure the legionella prevention function still works. Many thanks. Justin.

EcoAlliance   DM

Hi Justin! Thanks for reaching out. The compressor automatically opens at 2am every Monday for the weakly disinfection for 35 minutes. However, I would recommend setting an additional timer to allow this process to occur as a fail-safe :) Thanks!

Tom D.
Tom D. · Dynaheat 310L

With a dual tank system, is it easy to turn one off and on? i.e. can you turn one off during periods of low demand to save energy, and then turn both on when you have high demand (e.g. extra people in the house) to ensure adequate hot water?

jason s.
jason s.

you can turn 1 off as along as your system is in “parallel”. Just simply turn off water and ele supply at 1 unit.

See all EcoAlliance Dynaheat 310L questions

Eco Alliance Dynaheat 260L
Eco Alliance Dynaheat 260L3.8
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 155L
EcoAlliance Dynaheat 155L4.0
CategoryElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage Systems
TypeStorageStorageStorageStorage
Capacity310.00L215.00L260.00L155.00L
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Awards 2024202420242024