Ecostar Double Glazing

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecostar Double Glazing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Mark and Jun
Mark and JunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product for thermal efficency

Frank and Connie
Frank and ConnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good product. Highly recommend.

Other Home Renovators

Quality product. Efficient and friendly staff. Efficient and through installation process and follow-up

Al!
Al!Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard Sell reeks of scam.

I have not been that uncomfortable in a long time. The quote went on & on with promises galore IF I signed a contract on the spot. Who the hell does that?? 2.5 hours to see the back of the person who came into my home & took me for somebody who could be persuaded to jump into a contract. This is no way to do business & put me right off. NO SALE!! NO STARS.

J.M
J.MCoburg, VIC

Joke of a company

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good all round service and product

Jan A
Jan AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very pleased with my new patio window

Mmminx
Mmminx

Stay away- this is a scam

The sales person does a sales pitch for 2 hours and will not leave your house without theatrics (I need to call my manager etc!)- the door and window samples are awful and the prices are easily 40% above market price.

Val and Heinz Tubbesing
Val and Heinz Tubbesing Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Effective, polite, good service and high quality.

Miranda Melton South VIC
Miranda Melton South VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive, variable installation quality and repeated call backs for repair

Simon H.
Simon H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great but expensive product with archaic sales process and very poor customer service

Neville Arathoon
Neville ArathoonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality

Quality Windows

Good strength

95% maintenance free. Just give it a rub down every now and then.

Excellent from a thermal perspective. Noise reduction good. Australian standards are 3 mil glass, 10 mil gap and then 3 mil glass. The Ecostar one with 4 mil glass, 20 mil space and 4 mil is suitable for Australian standards.

I saw Ecostar at the shopping centre in Endeavour Hills. Office were fine. Quote process with Jared was fine. Fully explanatory. Laid out clearly what you are getting.

Two hours of quote process

Two hours presentation and induction on their company history, product, and safety.
Must have my partner with me. Product is from UK so it takes 20 weeks to be installed. All for a bifold door... a little over the top.
I am sure it will also be more expensive than others out there. I wouldn’t know as I stopped the ‘induction’ half way.

I am also sure they say I’m not the right customer because I refused the presentation. I feel sorry for the salesperson.. what a hard way to make a sale.

Does anyone else notice a pattern of ‘glowing reviews’ after each bad ones such as mine?

Cass
CassVictoria

Strange and uncomfortable quote experience

Very bizarre experience when the Ecostar salesperson came to my home for a measure and quote. I genuinely went into the appointment interested in their product but after I told the salesperson I was happy to forgo the ‘single visit discount’ and would not be signing up on the spot, they became very pushy, refused to take no for an answer, and I had to lock myself in my study while he performed all sorts of calling ‘his boss’ theatrics until eventually he got the message and left. I have never felt so uncomfortable in my own home and however good their product is, their bizarre hard-sell tactics mean I certainly not buy from them

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WOW!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???

Read more reviews - page 2

Phillip
Phillipasked

What is the BAL rating of your double glaze windows?

Gunny
Gunny

Hi Philip , As we live in the middle of a suburb that has never seen a bush fire , l considered the BAL as not applicable, You could contact Ecostar directly to acertain your individual requirements.

Hi Phillip
We are fully tested and compliant to BAL 40. We also comply to BAL FZ as long as external BAL FZ steel shutters are fitted.
Any more info, please call 1300 ECOSTAR
Kind regards
The Ecostar Team

Peter
Peterasked

I am only interested in noise reduction as I live on a busy road. Could you provide the RW rating of your various products?

Thanks.

Mike CEcostar Double Glazing

Sorry Peter, we missed this question. Our standard double glazed glass unit will eliminate 80% of external noise. If acoustic glass is used in the unit, them almost 100%.
Kind regards
The Ecostar Team

Bernard
Bernardasked

How much does a standard room window cost?

John Reynolds
John Reynolds

Ni Idea Bernard. I didn't buy the windows.

Hi Bernard
There are no standard room windows. All Ecostar double glazed windows are individually made to measure for maximum thermal efficiency and noise reduction. The price for the window depends on your choice of design, opening option, double glazed unit spec, colour and much more. That is why we offer free quotations in the comfort of your own home. When you have made your choices, we will leave you with an itemised quotation there and then. To arrange a free quote, call 1300 ECOSTAR.

Jennimac
Jennimac

2 windows 2.4m wide each - $17,000 - after sales discounts ringing boss etc $8,900

See all Ecostar Double Glazing questions