4.1

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Highly recommend

We first ordered the front of the house, the living room and the main office. Four at the front and the master bedroom.

We are really concerned with safety and security. We don't want people to see thin standard aluminum windows on our house. They are the cheapest ones that typical builders use.

In 2018 we order the dining room, parents room, living room and the master bedroom from Jared.

I like how beautiful they look. It's the most important thing for the house.

Glenn and Carol R.

Glenn and Carol R.Gippsland, VIC

Happy with the product and the service

Robyn and Robert Warren

Robyn and Robert WarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Product -Amazing Service

Our favorite thing is the design. The security is great. I like how it is completely sealed so you don't hear any wind.

The service from Jared was amazing.
We are happy to advertise for Ecostar. Mitch over the phone was wonderful to deal with.

Great product. You get what you pay for.

Find out how Ecostar Double Glazing compares to other Physical Shops

Nice product but not as effective as promised and poor follow up

We had five windows and our front door replaced by Ecostar last year. We live on a busy main road and were purely after noise reduction. The noise reduction is much less than expected. I have spoken to Ecostar several times and they have promised to send out someone to follow it up. Instead they sent a salesman who then said he'd organise someone to follow it up. I haven't heard from them.

The follow up to this post was someone in their office telling me the problem is not their product - it's my walls and roof. Their product is 'tested'. There must be a problem with the insulation in my walls and roof. I wish they'd asked me to check that before I spent a fortune on windows.

Yvonne

YvonneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Double glazed windows

The staff were fantastic! Clear communcation was used throughout the process including the wait time. They liased well with the family and when the product was in the store room, it took 2 staff members and 1 day to install the mammoth window that we needed to replace. They even came out to our property to adjust the windows the day before Christmas Eve. The windows have truly made a difference in our heating and cooling and everyone in the house is thoroughly happy with them.

Julian

JulianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting

Placed our order on 26 October. Still waiting. Communication from the company is not great - we have now made monthly calls for the last 3 months. I hope they are everything they promised.

Anthony and Pat S

Anthony and Pat SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceeded all expectations - Freaking Amazing

Peter and Helen

Peter and HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product. Looks good.

We first ordered in Feb 2015. 5 windows up stairs.

We then placed our second order from Jared in 2017. 9 windows all upstairs.

I like the style and the look. Functionally they have been good. Thermally it has been better.

It cuts down the noise. Product is very good.

Today we are ordering another 9 items.

Daryl and Angela Tate

Daryl and Angela TateGippsland, VIC

Met all our expectations for improving our house

Paul and Angela Shawyer

Paul and Angela ShawyerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good looking product that works well

Job Satisfaction

Every house should have it if they can afford it.

We ordered 7 windows and a sliding door in 2016.

We wanted to improve thermal insulation and reduce noise. It certainly improved the noise a lot. We love the windows.

HUGE improvement regarding temperature. Warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Definitely helps. 75-80% improvement from a thermal perspective. Huge improvement. We felt it the moment it was installed.

The installers were excellent. Very good at what they were doing. The Ecostar office is easy to deal with and no drama at all.

Every house should have it.

Shelley and Daryl

Shelley and DarylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product

Margaret A.

Margaret A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Last window done Craig.

Ollie & Aaron did a fantastic job.It is the last window in our house,& the most expensive due to the fact that it was a second story, & a steep roof. Hope you liked the knitted things I sent for your daughter Craig.

GabK.

GabK.AU

Great looking windows that not only look good but are great for climate control

Ease, carefree and modern

I ordered 3 windows and 2 sliding doors in August 2012. I wanted a durable product, thermal ventilation and noise reduction. I live right on the street.

It has been absolutely durable. Maintenance free. The windows are really good. Feels a lot lighter in here. I can just open and close them with ease. Haven't had to do anything.

Thermal ventilation has been great. Definitely noticed a difference.

Noise reduction has been good. It is a lot quieter. Hear less neighbors, don't really hear the cars. This was a big change. Used to hear neighbors when they had their parties. Not anymore.

The installers were really good. Efficient. Quick.

Today I'm looking at back door, window and front door.

Maxine Neville

Maxine NevilleGippsland, VIC

Great quality and good service

Our old window was dog damaged. We ordered a new Ecostar window in March 2019. It was installed in May or June 2019.

Our dogs are big. Our biggest is 60kg, the other two are 50kg and 38kg. The dogs jump on them to try and get birds or to get inside and they haven't been able to damage them. The windows are indestructible.

The installation was easy and breezy. They came in, did their job and put the curtain rod back up for us.
Everyone throughout the process has been polite and friendly.

The one thing we didn't like was we felt a bit pressured to make a quick decision back when we bought in 2019.

Today we are ordering a door and windows.

Has modernized my house

Guard and Teaute John

Guard and Teaute JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Look is Great

We ordered 4 windows from Ecostar in early 2019.

The installers did a good job and cleaned up. We did the front ones as we live on a busy road. Very noisy. The noise has reduced a lot. Before you could hear a lot of noise. Now it is quieter.

We feel great regarding the safety. You can't open from the outside. Very safe.

The look is great. Everybody notices. It looks bigger now.
It is cooler in summer. Before you couldn't stay in the front room on a 39 degree like today and now with our windows we can.
I would give it 8 out of five if I could.

John and Sue Davey

John and Sue DaveyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sleek construction and well engineered

The Ecostar windows and doors are outstanding quality. Double glazing makes a lot of sense. Ecostar know their product very well.

My motiavtion for looking at double glazing is for thermal insulation.

David and Janice Green

David and Janice GreenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love them because they look bright and fresh

Phillip

Phillipasked

What is the BAL rating of your double glaze windows?

Gunny
Gunny

Hi Philip , As we live in the middle of a suburb that has never seen a bush fire , l considered the BAL as not applicable, You could contact Ecostar directly to acertain your individual requirements.

Hi Phillip
We are fully tested and compliant to BAL 40. We also comply to BAL FZ as long as external BAL FZ steel shutters are fitted.
Any more info, please call 1300 ECOSTAR
Kind regards
The Ecostar Team

Peter

Peterasked

I am only interested in noise reduction as I live on a busy road. Could you provide the RW rating of your various products?

Thanks.

Mike CEcostar Double Glazing

Sorry Peter, we missed this question. Our standard double glazed glass unit will eliminate 80% of external noise. If acoustic glass is used in the unit, them almost 100%.
Kind regards
The Ecostar Team

Bernard

Bernardasked

How much does a standard room window cost?

John Reynolds
John Reynolds

Ni Idea Bernard. I didn't buy the windows.

Hi Bernard
There are no standard room windows. All Ecostar double glazed windows are individually made to measure for maximum thermal efficiency and noise reduction. The price for the window depends on your choice of design, opening option, double glazed unit spec, colour and much more. That is why we offer free quotations in the comfort of your own home. When you have made your choices, we will leave you with an itemised quotation there and then. To arrange a free quote, call 1300 ECOSTAR.

Jennimac
Jennimac

2 windows 2.4m wide each - $17,000 - after sales discounts ringing boss etc $8,900

Get an answer from our members and Ecostar Double Glazing representatives