Daryl and Andrea K.

Daryl and Andrea K.Gippsland, VIC

We were chasing a 5 star product and found it

Warda khan

Warda khanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After 2 years we are satisfied!

Peter Jones

Peter JonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Satisfaction

I heard about ecostar on the radio and then checked out their website. I wanted new windows because the old ones were rotted and needed replacing.

I died on the first quote due to the price! I ended up purchasing 29 windows and doors.

Noise reduction is excellent. The installers were excellent. They worked hard. Were dead on time. The screens door from clear shield were excellent on an recommendation from ecostar.

Today I've got Jared out again to get another 3 windows and my house will be done.
Happy with the products. Nothing gone wrong. I had one trouble with a lock, called Ecostar and they came out and fixed it.

Job Satisfaction

Really disappointed with the sales tactic

Doug Cromie

Doug CromieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Ecostar windows and doors are excellent. Thermal efficiency and the frame has been extremely well researched. The fact that they have taken out metal and replaced them with thermal efficient materials has been good. They look clean and neat. The people at the office are good to deal with. The quote I got from Jared was very through. You get what you pay for.

Nut runner

Nut runnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceeded our expectations!

Jilin Yu and Xiao Liu

Jilin Yu and Xiao LiuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Noise out and improved thermal performance

We wanted to improve thermal performance and the wind would come in. It was quite cold. We ordered 6 windows from Jared in 2017. We like that it leaves the noise out and keeps the rooms very warm.

The installers installed our windows in 1 day. They cleaned up nicely.

Today we are ordering another two windows.

Anne Good

Anne GoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent outcome

I was concerned about safety and heating in my home. I ordered 6 windows from Ecostar in December 2017. I have enjoyed how quiet my home is. They look clean and crisp. Good heat protection. The installation team was excellent. They arrived at 7:30am and they were gone by about 1:30pm. They were extremely clean. I have had other tradies during this renno and I can't say that about every tradesperson. They were also courteous. Which isn't always the case. There were two installers. I think they were English installers.
The windows are secure. I was really pleased with the outcome and glad I invested in it. Today I am getting some more windows quoted up.

Ecostar Windows have good benefits

The Ecostar windows offer a package. Thermal efficiency, noise reduction, security and new technology. The argon gas is pretty impressive. The Windows and doors is to reduce noise and I like the thermal benefits.

Excited to have installation

Store LocationEcostar

Beautiful windows and doors, makes us feel safe and reduces noise, and our home is much cosier now

Yohan Melta

Yohan MeltaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

eco-cellent stars!! Now my home feels like home!

1 company with its purrfect products and services solved my problems:
My new neighbours have a 2 yr old who is very vocal if you know what I mean, and being a resident of Victoria, I thought electrifying heat and chilling cold will be a part of the rest of my life.
After getting my doors and windows done from this company, it's like a new life.
No noise from the neighbours and all my rooms and nice and warm.
I got them at the right time, as I was offered very good discounts, and saved a lot of money.

LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks for the honest reviews

Mitch H.Ecostar Double Glazing

Hi Lou, can you send me your quote number so i can look into this please.
Many thanks,

Mitch H.Ecostar Double Glazing

Hi Lou, can you send me your quote number please as i cant find anyone by your name.

Lou

Hi Mitch, do you have an email address I can send the quote number to? I’m not going to post my personal details here online.

Andy and Adelyn Aronzena

Andy and Adelyn AronzenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Eco Efficiency

Store LocationEcostar

Amazing product! Is a life saver in the cold months!

When the product demonstrators came to my house, they were very quick and efficient in quoting the windows that I wanted double glazed. They replaced the frame to a beautiful wooden grain finish, which look exactly like real timber. price was discounted and I am very happy with the finish and look of my home!

Store LocationDandenong

Iain and Laura SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Keep us cosy in Winter

Tobias and Mel Skog

Tobias and Mel SkogGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Improvement we have made to the House. By a Mile.

Store LocationECOSTAR

Jenny and Ken Redwood

Jenny and Ken RedwoodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warmer winter to look forward to, cooler summer.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationEcostar Double glazing.

Andy and Nett Coates

Andy and Nett CoatesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recommend them to everybody!

Mark Wright

Mark WrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Come through on what they say they are going to do.

We first placed our order with Ecostar about four years ago. We wanted to modernize the house and to improve thermal insulation.

Windows have been really good. They met our expectations. Performed as specified.

We then placed our second order a year ago. That was 3 windows.

Today we are finishing our house with a sliding door and a window.

The installation boys were very good.
It did everything they said it was going to do. It will last for 10, 20, 30 or 40 years. The initial hit isn't pleasant, but its why people buy nice cars as opposed to just serviceable cars.

Phillip

Phillipasked

What is the BAL rating of your double glaze windows?

Gunny
Gunny

Hi Philip , As we live in the middle of a suburb that has never seen a bush fire , l considered the BAL as not applicable, You could contact Ecostar directly to acertain your individual requirements.

Hi Phillip
We are fully tested and compliant to BAL 40. We also comply to BAL FZ as long as external BAL FZ steel shutters are fitted.
Any more info, please call 1300 ECOSTAR
Kind regards
The Ecostar Team

Peter

Peterasked

I am only interested in noise reduction as I live on a busy road. Could you provide the RW rating of your various products?

Thanks.

Mike CEcostar Double Glazing

Sorry Peter, we missed this question. Our standard double glazed glass unit will eliminate 80% of external noise. If acoustic glass is used in the unit, them almost 100%.
Kind regards
The Ecostar Team

Bernard

Bernardasked

How much does a standard room window cost?

John Reynolds
John Reynolds

Ni Idea Bernard. I didn't buy the windows.

Hi Bernard
There are no standard room windows. All Ecostar double glazed windows are individually made to measure for maximum thermal efficiency and noise reduction. The price for the window depends on your choice of design, opening option, double glazed unit spec, colour and much more. That is why we offer free quotations in the comfort of your own home. When you have made your choices, we will leave you with an itemised quotation there and then. To arrange a free quote, call 1300 ECOSTAR.

Jennimac
Jennimac

2 windows 2.4m wide each - $17,000 - after sales discounts ringing boss etc $8,900

Get an answer from our members and Ecostar Double Glazing representatives