Eden Brae Homes

Very Helpful

Kayla is always willing to respond to any and all questions promptly, and always willing to follow up any queries to ensure that I have been told the right answer. She ensures that I receive any updates or changes ASAP. She has been helpful every step of the way. Thanks Kayla!

Build StagePre-Construction
Construction End DateOctober 2019

profesional customer service

so far , everything has been going good in the administration process , still yet to hear from the site supervisor on when construction can start .
I gave Eden brae homes 4 stars as during planning I would of like to speak to estimation and design team , during the estimation process on technical questions as my fireplace installation is with third party contactor company.
so far so good I have confidence in Eden brae to deliver the build to the quality standard that the company prides itself on . time will tell in the future on the next stages of the build process with the site supervisor and how the project is managed and executed .

Good overall experience

The workflow starting from tender presentation till handover is very well designed and you get to deal with a bunch of professionals. Workmanship looks great; however, we'll know more in few weeks time as we start living in. Marketing wording could be better communicated to clients as well as the real time communication between teams. Gas point relocation request was not reflected on the final plan and we missed it while revising too. Can't complain about the costing and thanks for some of the free upgrades . Overall, a good experience for a firstly home.

Construction End DateJan 2019

Professional, Quality with great service

There is a reason we are building our second home with the same builder. Previously we built a Manchester 23 (0015000) and are currently in the process of building a Waldorf 42 (0022920). We have only currently completed the pre-build process and are about to start the build. We have already had great communication with office staff again and they have endeavoured to answer all our questions. Our CSA Kayla has been incredibly helpful and has been able make the process as smooth as possible. The help from James Treble during the Home Options appointments was fantastic and he made the experience very enjoyable.We appreciated his input with the colour appointments and further details for the house we would not have thought of was incredibly valuable. Looking forward to an equally exciting and smooth build process all over again!

Construction End DateOct 2019

Have only done pre-build process and about to start the build. Have had great communication with office staff they have had answered all our questions. The help from Justine Walker has made the process quiet easy and enjoyable. We appreciated her honesty with the colour appointments and details for the house we would not have thought of. This has been quiet positive, Thank you.

Still the best !

We are almost at the construction stage literally counting days now... so far everything has been alright our CSA Debbie has gone above and beyond to assist with the pre construction stage. The colour selection stage was by far the most complex part of it all with the numerous post contract variations that needed to be printed and signed. It was not a surprise that we experienced some minor hiccups when it came to the final home product selection document for the estimating department. My advise to those who are also building is to thoroughly check the final PCV vs the Tender and the Home selection Document. Make sure any discrepencies are corrected before you sign the final documents. That said Debbie made sure all corrections were attended to in a prompt manner. Going forward I think Eden Brae Homes should utilise their online platform (edenbraeconnect.com.au) to minimise the need for hard copies and double handling of pre-construction documentation. We are excited for the onsite construction stage.

Professional and Easy

The Construction has not started yet however the journey so far has been very easy going. Debbie has been so helpful and patient. She advised each step very clearly and managed our expectations regarding timings really well. Looks like some quality things are offered. If there was one let down, is the price. we had to upgrade a lot of things as the normal inclusions is not that up to date with what is available nowadays and they were really costly. But apart from this, I am very happy with the project so far.

Construction End DateSep 2019

Excellent customer service !!

I am extremely happy with how everything is rolling so smoothly! I am at pre construction stage but words cannot do justice to the level of customer service provided. I have been dealing with Kayla and she has been an absolute delight! It is our first home so I have had to make a few changes with things selected a few times :/ lol but Kayla as the face of Eden for myself has been so accommodating and helpful! I have had a few friends build with Eden Brae and all have had a positive experience. Highly recommend Eden Brae homes !!! 20 out of 10 for their customer service !

Really great customer service

Till now ( pre-construction) it has been a great experience. I would like to particularly mention Jessica Forrest for her amazing service. This is our first home in Australia and I and my wife were originally doubtful on the extent of management I needed to perform to get till the construction stage. However, Jessica managed every detail of this process to meticulous precision and even took pains to clarify several points that was up to discretion.
The key part here is the extent of responsiveness and virtually every email sent was answered with enough details.

If I have to provide one improvement that would be to create some collateral content for first home buyers( e.g via video etc ) , who may not be well aware of the complete building process end to end and would like to see where they are in the journey right from the start.

Construction End DateAug 2019

Great Experience - The journey just started!!

This is our first home in Australia. Our experience with respect to construction is different before. Our LOT shape is irregular and its was hard for us to find a project builder which a Home Plan works with our LOT. Eden Brae is one of the few who can help us with a plan which me and my wife liked. The Sales Person Johnny really helpful in our initial process. The process was smooth and fun after that. Kayla, our Customer Service Administrator is really helpful in getting answers for our numerous questions. Life won't be perfect if there is no challenge. We had few hiccups and bumps, Kayla helped us to get thru them. We were couple months delayed but now the construction started. Its been a week the construction been started.

Great so far

Overall, Its been great so far with Eden Brae. From our sales consultant Kevin Hyunh to our tender and contract signing with Kelly King and finally our Admin officer, Jessica Forrest. Each and every individual was helpful and informative every step of the way. Kevin was spectacular. I remember emailing him at all hours of the day to ask questions or get some more information and he never hesitated to call me and explain everything. He went through so many different plans with us, explained the upgrades, and was so honest with us from day 1 and we valued that exponentially. He went over and above all and he really helped us out as first home buyers in choosing our dream home and what we needed going forward. We even contacted him when we were having issues with our broker and he rectified that issues within a few minutes. Definitely an asset to the team.

Kelly was wonderful. She was calm, concise, and clear with all her communications. She made us feel so relaxed and accommodated to our last minute contract signing rescheduling due to an emergency. She was very professional and efficient and it was a pleasure dealing with her.

Jessica was very helpful and on the ball throughout all of the administration stage. She made us feel relaxed and continued to update us along the way. She was also very efficient in her work and things got done very quickly which we absolutely loved. Also, no questions were too silly or a burden for her and she happily answered my many emails. She was a great administration officer to have.

Ofcourse, like with any huge project or build there were some bumps along the way but each and every one was handled efficiently and professionally. Also, as expected with project builders, you definitely can get stung in the upgrades and colour selection departments and I think that it is not isolated to Eden Brae Homes. Given that both my husband and I come from families with a lot of tradesmen we opted to do a lot of it ourselves and they were completely understanding and not too pushy.

The only constructive feedback is maybe a greater attention to detail with some documents as we did have to go back and forth a few times or pick up on some minor mistakes at times and rectify those. But that is so small compared to their overall wonderful service. We are excited to finally start construction as it has been a long road but all in all a very positive experience so far.

Good Quality Work

Still at the bricklaying stage.

They seem to have good contractors who know what they are doing. Quality of materials and workmanship has been good so far. Management do actually listen to customers. I called one of their senior managers when I had some concerns and he helped out and got me some answers.

Final review to be included on completion.

Construction End DateJul 2019

Excellent experience so far.........

My wife always wanted to build a home with Eden Brae Homes (EBH) after seeing their beautiful finishes from display homes and people's EBH houses. So far our experience with EBH have been a POSITIVE experience. From sales - Thomas who was very helpful and patient trying to fit the home design we wanted on a very challenging piece of land. Tender presenter - Charles who is very experienced, great at his job, prompt to reply and very helpful to us. Charles is very good at explaining things why and why we cannot do things in our home and he's reasonable including quote prices. Our first CSA was Brittany who was helpful. Bev is the CS Manager who supported our case with the council and helped us to get approved. Bev is always calm and makes an effort to help. Pre-construction / construction CSA - Kayla is great at her job. She's very helpful, supportive, prompt to reply, very patient and very efficient with her work. She kept the ball rolling for us and at the same time while preparing our file ready for construction. She didn't waste anytime and kept us moving. Kayla is always one step ahead and we greatly appreciate her great work. Ryan our site supervisor who is friendly, easy to approach, prompt to reply and experienced at his role. He provides updates with what's on schedule for the next two weeks and he delivers too. We had some construction queries with him and I can tell he knows his job really well by providing rational answers construction wise. Thanks to Ryan and his trades for all the progress they have made to our home so far - EFFICIENT. Our site manager Matt is a great asset to EBH. Both Ryan and Matt work well together in helping us to build our home. We had some queries regarding our construction and Matt made a big effort to meet me with our site supervisor onsite to provide assurance that our concerns will be fixed and there are independent parties who will check / inspect and approve our home prior to working on the internals. He is very helpful suggesting for solutions that will help us build our home the way we want it and be able to include things we want to put e.g. polished concrete floor. EBH is a very professional and experienced builder. We are still in the middle of construction. But looking forward to our dream home being finished.

Construction End DateMar 2019

Love, Love, Love our Eden Brae Home

I can honestly say that I probably would have given up on building my own home if it wasn't for Emily and her expertise the whole way through our building process. This is my third build, but my first as a single parent and I knew it was going to be hard work when there was so much I didn't know beyond picking out the house I liked. Nothing was too much for Emily, no question was ever too silly (and there were about a million from me- often repeated!) and every step was explained in everyday language to someone who has very little building knowledge. I could email anytime and Emily would get back to me straight away and then guide me to the "what's next." There were certainly times I felt overwhelmed with forms and choices, and once again Emily broke it all down into small manageable steps - I was able to concentrate on my family and job knowing that everything was being looked after perfectly as my house was being built. Jay was our site manager, and he was just as amazing. I received regular updates on what had been completed and what was scheduled next. If I needed to contact him or had any questions, Jay always returned my messages promptly. The quality of the workmanship is really beautiful, (who would have thought I would ever admire bricks?) and Jay ensured that every bit of work was done properly. There was always someone working on the house and progress was constant, but not rushed. I can honestly say to anyone looking to build, I would recommend Eden Brae in a heartbeat. We LOVE our new house and after three weeks it already feels like a home. We can't thank Eden Brae enough for everything and turning this into a reality for us.

Construction End DateDec 2018

Awesome so far!

We used to live in a brand new Eden Brae home and this is how we came to choose them when building our own home. From Mark the sales person (who with his experience provided tips us when it came to choosing a good block), to Tanya when going through the tender, and now Corina our CSO - our land registration has taken some time (process started in Nov 2017) and we have been looked after extremely well by her - absolutely all three have been awesome. There is no pressure, they come back to me in a timely manner, and I know at every point in time where the process is at. Service and communication is top notch. Corina is always available and comes back to me quickly. I don't think we've ever spoken on the phone, it's all been by email but there has been no need. PCV's (post contract variations), yes, there are a few documents to go through but I rather this because then everything is very clear for all parties (btw not all PCV's include a cost but rather can be clarifying requirements, notes or similar). The selection process is easy to follow and has been seamless. It did help that we researched before hand and had some idea of what we wanted. The videos on their website by the Interior Designer have been very helpful too. By doing this, the appointment times were sufficient. Construction is yet to come but we know from experience in our prior brand new Eden Brae rental that they live up to their reputation in the "after care" period. Can't wait to get started!!..and done :) thank you Eden Brae team for having made this experience such an enjoyable one!

Great Service and Experience, Highly Recommend

Our home building journey started the moment we saw the Lincoln and said "that one!"

After talking to Eden Brae, discussing our block and restrictions, and our small alterations, we were on our way to building a new home. The whole team have been really supportive and helpful, and Debbie, our CSA, has been quick to respond to all of our emails, and help us get on top of things.

Any questions we had, about any part of the process, they were answered. When we needed help with anything it was there. When it came to colours and choices, and going back 2 or 3 times for changes and tweaks, nothing was out of the way, and they were always ready to assist.

We cant thank or recommend Eden Brae enough. It has been a great experience, and if we ever build again we would go straight to Eden Brae.

Construction End DateOct 2019

We've just started but it's been smooth sailing!!

We purchased our block and selected our house straight away which was perfect for our family.
From our initial sales appointment (Sara), tender presentation (Tanya) and colours appointment, the whole process was very smooth. It did help we did our research prior- going over colour schemes, checking display homes.
We're currently in council waiting for the DA to be granted and we're very excited about the next stage.
Both our customer service administratiors have been fantastic- Brittany and Rhyannon. Always anwer our calls and quick to get over any information we need to sign to keep this process going.

I will keep you updated throughout the build.

Construction End DateJun 2019

Great house, great process, great service

We started the process with EBH back in 2016, looking at designs and eventually signing up for a tender.

Throughout the process their communication was excellent, and went above and beyond to make the whole experience excellent.

The planning and design stages, colour choices and contract signing were all smooth sailing and they were more than happy to accommodate our requests. Our salesman, John, was very knowledgeable. Katherine, our CSA was excellent and thorough.

The build was fantastic. Our site supervisor, Robert, was extremely easy to deal with, and was on top of everything. Easy to contact and always willing to help.

Our build came in just under 3 months early, with a high level of workmanship. The fixed price was fixed at the start and did not change at all.

All in all, I highly reccomend Eden Brae Homes!

Construction End DateJul 2018

Excellent Customer Service

I am in the initial stages of our home with Eden Brae and so far the journey has been smooth. The Salesperson, Sara, was very helpful in tweaking plans and also gave us excellent suggestions in customising our home.
Kayla, the Customer service representative, has been excellent. She responds immediately to emails and is also lightning fast in giving answers to any queries. I have to commend her for her patience with me too because I bombard her with numerous emails most days.
I hope everything will go the same with the construction process as well.
Will update the review at each stage.
Can't wait to see my home completed!

EBH Tender process

I was dealing with Jessica Forrest of Eden Brae Homes from the tender signing process to the commencement of construction. Being a first time builder Jessica was patient with all our enquires and ongoing changes to the tender/plans. Eden Bare did not estimate the council approval timeframe correctly which lead to delay in our construction process but that was not Jessica's fault. The people form sales probably like be optimistic about most of the things. Apart from the delayed start, I am happy with Eden Brae so far. I will try and post another review upon completion of the construction.