Egg Pod

Egg Pod Questions & Answers

John L.
John L.

Can you cook three eggs in the egg pod

GURUDONALD
GURUDONALD

How do I remove the gasket?

Rhonda S
Rhonda S

I have used the egg pod for over a year & love it. But suddenly when I tried to make a batch the cover blew off half way through cooking & blew egg everywhere. I thought it was the steam vent so made sure that was in place & down, tried it again & the same thing happened. Help? What could be wrong?

Melanie H.
Melanie H.

Do you reduce the cooking time for 2 or 3 eggs instead of the 9 minutes for 4?

MARA
MARA

Debbie rowley
Debbie rowley

How do I put the yellow gasket back in the the egg pod, mine came out and I’m having a hard time putting it back on?

Dick G.
Dick G.

What wattage microwave are the instructions based on?

Micky
Micky

Dennis W
Dennis W

Can you use Egg Pod with just one or two eggs?

Lizzy
Lizzy

Yes you can you may need to adjust cooking times depending on your microwave

Ilona C.
Ilona C.

Always wondered too , never tried it before next time I will

Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.

used the egg pod a couple of times it was great then the eggs came out running with brown on them whats happening here thanks c rouse [Contact Details Removed]

Mary G.
Mary G.

how to reassemble

John h.
John h.

Does the eggpod destroy micro ovens as per the reviews ?.

Jose56

I have not heard of this and it certainly does not apply to my microwave, 15 years old and still going strong.

Pete

We like soft boiled eggs. Can we still use the EggPod, and, if so, what time is suggested please?

Jose56

Hi Pete, I have only used Egg Pod for hard boiled eggs but did accidently cook 700g eggs for 8 minutes and the yolks were softish so I would try for 6- 7 minutes and go from there. Good luck.

Carolina

Can you cook less than 4 eggs at one time?

Maz
Maz

Carolina, I dont know - if it worked I suppose so, but it was such a disaster I threw the whole thing out in the trash

Teresa B
Teresa B

Hi Carolina, Yes I have cooked 2 eggs. still followed the instructions for 4 eggs didn't reduce the time still came out great.

Dean
Dean

Hi Carolina you can cook less than four eggs I cooked 3 eggs in pod I fill the egg pod up with water and I add ice cubes to the water as well and after 2 min I put lid on and shake it about 10 time like the instructions say but I don't shake it too hard

Carolina

Great - thanks for the replies

danny K.
danny K.

How is it possible that you can put the aluminum from the egg pod device in the microwave?

Graham F.
Graham F.

If i want the eggs to be hot instead of cold can i shake the pod without putting it under cold water tap for 2 minutes?
Graham

Tam
Tam

to cook just one or two eggs at a time, do you need to microwave it for the same amount of time as with 4 eggs?

Peri
Peri

Tam , I wondered the same thing ,so tried with 2 eggs and cooked the for the same time. They were perfect.

Susan
Susan

Tam, the instructions only give the cooking time for 4 eggs but it does say that "cooking time may vary based on microwave wattage, size of eggs, etc. If eggs are not cooked perfectly, add or subtract cook time in 1 minute increments". Boiled eggs will keep in the fridge for a couple of days so if you cook 4 you could use them for salads etc.

How tall is it as I only have a small 900watt microwave

diesel.j
diesel.j

Debbie Ron here. The egg pod has a max width 19cm max night 16cm a good device works exactly as suggested

Dawn Bakker
Dawn Bakker

Hi Debbie, the egg-pod is 18cm high, it is 18cm wide. My micro-wave is not large either; it is easily accommodated.

If it is 18cm high won’t fit in my microwave, bugger

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi Debbie, the Egg Pod is 15cm high but you don't want it to sit flush against the top of the microwave, otherwise steam will not come out

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives