Love it it's awesome

This is the most powerful vacuum I've ever had, and am completely happy with it. Could not believe what it picked up. Easy to empty, easy to use, long cord etc. At such a reasonable price you can't go wrong.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for $288.00.

Noise Level
Product is used: Several times a week
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Clogging Issues No

Cleans Well

This vacuum cleaner is very easy to use, durable and really does the job. It is very powerful, so if you've got so much dust at home and you really need to clean every day, this one's for you. However, it is quite noisy, bulky and heavy, so it is not really advisable for those who have two-floor houses. But overall, it does perform well and it's very easy to maintain.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Not too silent for price to pay

Not too silent for price to pay, this Vac was really good performer till the warranty went on, Literally one day after the warranty finished harvey norman did not want to respond us. First thing they told when we called was to ask us how we have cleaned machine, they asked us to bring machine to store , upon bringing the machine to store. Store always found something wrong with how we have maintained the machine but never bothered to helps us professionally clean the machine. Machine is still the same noisy, low on the suction and unable to perform.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Impressed

I purchased this vacuum from The Good Guys and they were flexible on price and the sales person was across the aspects of the model. I have been impressed with its performance. I have only previously owned Dyson's and this vacuum is out performing the Dyson for suction and cleaning for the price. Highly recommend

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great vacuum minor issues.

Owned for 10 months now. This vacuum is probably the best vacuum I have ever used or had. It has extreme carpet lifting suction. Only two gripes. The lead is short, you have to move room to room. If only it was even just one metre longer. The other issue is the rear(final filter), it is washable but the two layers of filter come apart after first wash so will need to replace after maybe 6 months if you have messy kids and animals with finer dust. It does benefit from a good wipe out and all filter wash after maybe every third fill especially if a lot of finer dust in the place. Overall great vacuum though.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Huge suckage! Not so huge silence!

I bought this vacuum to replace a Dyson and a Vax, both bagless and both absolute wastes of money. We have a hairy household; 3 humans with hair and 3 cats who seem to shed more hair than they own. This vacuum sucks so hard it lifts my carpet up. I've had to dial it down to prevent it from removing my carpet all together. It doesn't come with a powered head so it does require significant strength to push it across the carpet, but I bought a cheap $36 head from ebay that fits all and it does the job perfectly, though the amount of suction still means I get a good workout. Combined with the amount of heat this sucker pumps out you'll sweat and feel like you've done a good cardio session after vaccing. I'm not sure if this is a pro or con, but considering I vacuumed the house with way less swearing than I usually do with the bagless varieties, even taking into account the sweat, I'm calling it a win.

One thing though; whatever marketing genius came up with this name must be residing on an alternate universe. Or lives in space where there's no sound. This machine howls. And screams. And is quite honestly deafening. While I didn't mind the sweat, it took longer for me to regain my hearing. My kids found it hilarious to yell at me about how loud the silence was while I was unable to her anything apart from the sonic boom of this thing. So don't expect silence, or even relative quiet. This machine is LOUD! But it sucks really well. And you get a free workout. All up I'm strangely happy and would recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Artifact

Recently, I lived in France and got a similar Electrolux canister vacuum. It was red and I LOVED IT. Sadly, due to the difference in voltage between France and the US, it didn't make sense to bring it home with me. The closest I found was this black version. While a little different they both perform EXTREMELY well. I have had 2 Dyson vacuums in the past and this one does a far better job than both of those in my house.
Previously, I had 2 cats so it is really important to have a vacuum which works well.
The multi-tool is really useful and handy. I like that you don't have to remember where the attachements are as they are on the machine always.
I wish I had found this vacuum years ago.
The red one in France got a new home with my neighbor. She also loves it as much as I did.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Lives up to its name

This is a very good vacuum cleaner that picks up long haired cat fur because of its very good suction. It is much quieter than other vacuum cleaners I've used and the best feature is that it does not frighten the cat! I recommend this vacuum cleaner to pet owners.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

So quiet

After years of basically disposable kmart vacs i decided to buy a decent one. Best choice i could have made. Sticks to the floor and runs so quietly. I love the power switch so i can turn down suction to make it easier to move the head. Would buy again.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Pretty Good Not Amazing

This is a small vacuum and it does a generally good job around the house and an excellent job on tiles and floorboards. I would rate its a average on carpet though. The suction power is not super powerful but it does the job. As for "silent" well not really but it is quieter than average so that's good. Emptying the dust is easy and the cord length is generous enough to easily reach around the rooms at my place.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Perfection

The performance is fantastic. It’s sucks all dirt from carpet and tiles even through grout is does the job. It comes with excesorries that allows you to reach small hidden places that need vacumming. The most important and favourite feature has to be the longgg cord that comes with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Amazing

Amazing vacuum. Very powerful, especially on floors and tiles.
The first time I used this I filled up two containers on 3 rugs I thought were clean!

The only issues I can find - the turbo head only works well when completely clean. I have two double coat dogs and the turbo brush quickly fills with dog hair. The filters also need to be washed a fair bit. I also wish the power cord was longer.

Apart from that it is amazing.

I've owned a dyson before,and prefer the electrolux.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

A really good vacuum for the price.

Pros:
Very quiet, powerful turbo head that picks up pet hair, lightweight, variable speed so you can ramp up the suction or keep it at a low setting for some surfaces, easy to empty, good price, 2 year replacement warranty.

Cons:
Poor onboard brush/crevice tool that isn't quite up to standard and awkward to use.

Such an improvement on our heavy, noisy Dyson that died. Turbo head for carpets, multi-purpose head for other surfaces, and everything looks great. It's a lower-priced bagless so remember to clean those filters regularly to prolong its life. But if it does die within 2 years you get a new one. The Good Guys have a 3 year replacement deal for only a few dollars more and no waiting.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Not the worst. But still not great

Whilst I don’t have animals - and thank god I don’t this vac struggles at the best of times.
If constantly cleaning the filters isn’t your thing this is not right for you. I find if I don’t go through and empty the filters every time, it just won’t suck.
All fittings seem to easily break too.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Extremely Hard to use this Cleaner on cut pile 100% Nylon Carpet

Suction is great. While not a Silent-Performer as Electrolux purports, it is significantly quieter than the noisy Dyson we used to have. The cleaner is VERY hard to push over a 100% cut pile nylon carpet, so that if you're considering buying one for this purpose, then I suggest you chose another brand. Nylon carpet is subject to shading, where the surface appears to be of different shades. The cleaner leaves to track marks over the carpet from the 4 roller wheels on the head, making the inherent shading more noticeable.
Their is no crevice tool provided & the dual-purpose accessory brush/small head provided is next to useless.
When the hose is turned around to change direction of cleaning, it tends to knock the speed controller into the "off" position, which is annoying.
In summary. I am very disappointed with the cleaner, and therefore can't recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Perfect vacuum cleaner

Great suction, easy to maneuver, kind of loud. I use it in my studio apartment at uni on carpet and lino and it works wonders. It is a very powerful vacuum. The only downside is having to buy new bags but they last me a long time which is fine.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

So far so good

I had very specific parameters when looking for a vacuum cleaner. It had to be cyclonic with good suction, bagless, reasonable quality and longevity and <$200. I don't think you can find one better for your money. Was looking at getting a second hand Dyson but so far so good. Doesn't feel cheap and nasty and think it will last as long as I look after it. The battery operated ones aren't quite there yet and only have approx 40min max of battery life. Can't do the whole home with that. Has extension and different settings for carpet/tiles etc. Suction is good but not outstanding. It isn't a Dyson but I think it was much better than getting someones second hand vac.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Very Nice and quite vacumm

Bought this on Nov mainly for upstair carpet, used few times, it's very ncie a quite vacumm.
Price is good, suction is good, very light as well, handle design and pipe is very good as well.
The only thing I am a bit worried is the little plastic hook which hold the dirt part, seems not really solid, if you take out that part and dump the dirt often has to be very carefuly, once that little hook broke, it won't hold the collection part.
Overall is very good and worth the money, I am very happy with it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Waste of money

This model must have been designed by someone who has never vacuumed. Great to use if you've already done a thorough sweep and mop of your floors. Continually gets blocked by anything larger than a lentil. I find the cord too short, not very easy to manoeuvre and it's cumbersome to pack away. Vacuuming is already a chore and using this cleaner makes it thoroughly unbearable. One star for being made from recycled plastic.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

quiet achiever

This machine was bought to replace a Dyson.
We are more than happy with its suction, noise levels, and ease of use.
The cord is a good length, meaning we dont have to keep changing sockets. It comes with sufficient accsories for our needs.
It is easy to empty, and about half the weight of the Dyson.

Date PurchasedSep 2017