Appalling customer service.

Wasting my time

Chelly J.

Chelly J.Northern Region, NSW

Disgusted

Ordered an LPG cylinder. Said in notes to make sure my three empties were taken away.
On Tuesday.
Delivery day is Friday.
Get to today (Friday), no gas.
Check the bottles outside - only my three empties still there.
Check they are actually empty. Yes. Empty. Double check with turning on off, tapping and hot water test. Empty. Try lifting them to triple check. All three light as a feather. 100% empty.
Call Elgas. Tell me its been delivered and I lying. This goes on for three operators.
Disgusting. Ill be switching providers.

Blue

Appallingly poor service levels and concern for customers

Rufus G.

Rufus G.Great Southern, WA

Ridiculous complicated and expensive

Elgas make life difficult and theyre more expensive with there 94 dollars a year bottle hire charge. Go to Kleen heat who come in a truck and deliver gas on time

Divya

DivyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

late delivery and worst customer service

Tom

TomSouth West, WA

Charged for bottles not delivered

Lisa West

Lisa WestNorth Queensland, QLD

$82.50 Fee because one of my Gas Cylinders was Full

Isis A.Elgas

I'm disgusted with the service of elgas

I made a gas order on Monday evening it is now Friday I have my children for the weekend and should have received my gas by Friday considering my email clearly states 3 business days it's Friday no gas I rang them and they say it will be delivered on Monday I have 4 children to cook for and to shower and no gas I have explained this to elgas and been told too bad you have to wait I'm now switching providers I'm appalled at the fact that they do not seem to care how I shower and feed my kids with no gas

John71

John71Cygnet

Bully tactics

Carter

CarterSouth East Queensland, QLD

USELESS!!

Customer Service people are rude. Not helpful. No-one knows what they are talking about. We ordered gas a couple of weeks ago and they advised that we had to pay the service fee first. No bill was sent till we had to request for a gas bottle. Does anyone recommend another gas company?

Dreadful customer service

Not impressed by the customer service team. I do not appreciate being told,"Madam you must have been mistaken," when we had been speaking about my problem for the previous four minutes during which time she refused to do what I asked and then after speaking to the manager, totally changed her story and told me I was mistaken! Seriously?

Isis A.Elgas

Elgas is the worst company you could possibly deal with.STEER CLEAR.

GGK

GGKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly unprofessional

Mr T

Mr TNorthern Region, NSW

Inept.

Live in Armidale with locked gate and dog, need notice of delivery date. Never an issue with Kleengas, always prompt reliable service. Unfortunately my local Kleengas was taken over by Elgas. Utterly unreliable. Advised my bottle woud be here Tues, Friday and Saturday of this week. I have left gate unlocked, dog chained and guess what, no delivery on each date. Rang office, lovely girl said experiencing problems with delivery due to a " cold snap" in Armidale. Who'd have thunk it, Armidale having a cold snap? Utterly unreliable.

Unimpressed

UnimpressedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Elgas. Make sure you’re not too far to care about.

After Origin wasn’t able to assist me with gas I rang Elgas. Elgas are the cylinders I have at the moment so I thought they’d love to help me. There customer service area seemed to confirm this. I noted that I needed a ute to deliver the cylinders due to the right turning circle after the driveway. They agreed a ute from Blacktown would definitely facilitate this for me. I double confirm, are you sure. I get a validation of yes! I’m stoked. Half an hour or so later I get a call back and the same operator now states it’s unsuitable. I press and press until I get the truth. The driver doesn’t want to drive that far, oh, boo hoo. It’s called work, it’s not always enjoyable

Stay away from Elgas

Hi Isis,
The area manager rang me up and was able to resolve the situation quickly and efficiently to our satisfaction. Full marks to him for that. Thank you.

Modee

ModeeSydney, NSW

Speedy delivery!!!

Placed an order via sms and got order confirmation within a minute. Tank was delivered on the next day. Hassle-free and good customer service. Guy on the phone was very polite. Very happy with the service!

September 6th 2019 Update: Superb service

Ordered another gas bottle yesterday, got confirmation on the same day and was delivered today real quick! I also want to acknowledge Mr. Delivery Man, wasn’t able to ask his name, for his dedication to work. We’re having dust storm today here in Broken Hill and he still turned up to deliver our bottle.Much love Elgas! Keep it up.

Disappointed.

Harassed Customer

Harassed CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Harassed on my own property

Isis A.Elgas

Thank you for updating your comments - I'm very happy we were able to resolve this for you.

Kind regards