Embelton

• Job Satisfaction

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looks fantastic

Love our Embleton spotted gum engineered flooring. It completes the look of our house and everyone comments on it. We even did the stairs to match. Nice to walk on and easy to clean !

Quality flooring

We chose an Oak Engineered board for our house; four years on the timber looks as good as new. Really hard wearing and easy to keep clean. James and the team were very professional and really easy to deal with. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending their products.

Neil

NeilVictoria

Looks fabulous!

We chose Embelton's laminate Australian longboard for the entire downstairs living area and so happy that we did. We opted to lay the flooring ourselves and it was easy. It clipped together beautifully . More than six years later and we are still very happy with the result. It is easy to clean and looks fabulous.

lt68

lt68Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never compromise on flooring

We constructed a home with Porter Davis. We opted to do the flooring ourselves and so happy that we did. We chose Embelton's Spotted Gum timber flooring throughout the entire downstairs living area. The pictures show how spectacular they are! Very happy with the result.

Peter

PeterPeel, WA

Fantastic product supplied and installed Embleton

Great product supplied by Bradley Reynolds and his team from Embleton.Their service was very professional,qualified craftsmen that installed the floor were on time and great people to deal with. They were very attentive to every detail.Could not be more satisfied.They go " the extra mile" Would certainly recommend this Company and their team. Nice to receive old fashioned service!
Peter & Margaret Jones Ravenswood

Natalie Pozzi

Natalie PozziGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful Luxury Oak floor

James and his team were great to deal with and were very patient in assisting with my indecision on the right colour. We choose Luxury Oak - Sorrento. It looks amazing, is very hard wearing and still looks as good at the day we installed it. I could not recommend them highly enough.

Bianca B.

Bianca B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic product and great service!

The most beautiful, natural timber flooring on the market. Friendly assistance with choosing and excellent installation. Could not be happier with the result. The floor looks fantastic is easy to clean! Highly recommend Embleton Floors!

Wonderful!

We have Embelton Tasmanian oak flooring throughout our 2 level house and it is simply wonderful. We love it. We recently had a few questions and the prompt response and follow service was excellent. We would highly recommend Embelton.

peter

peter

Recommended Without Reservation

From product selection to delivery and installation the service provided was excellent. The finished product is superb, easy to maintain and enhanced the living area in which the floor was installed.

We would without reservation, recommend the Embleton Team to anyone!

Peter and Lisa

Mezza66

Mezza66Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful timber boards, great service

We installed Tasmanian Oak solid timber boards in our high traffic kitchen and family room 3 years ago. Sooo glad we did! With kids and dogs running on them everyday, plus quite a few stilettos, these boards amazingly still look good as new. Great product and an Aussie family company.

Danusia M.

Danusia M.Victoria

AquaTuf! Extremely Impressed!

I purchased AquaTuf Native Blackbutt Flooring for two investment properties that needed a facelift.

After speaking to a sales team member at Embelton I decided to use the AquaTuf product as I wanted a product that was durable and cost effective but also something that would still look beautiful.

My order was delivered quickly and we had it privately installed. The installer said the product was great to work with and he was even impressed with how they came up.

They are easy to clean, don’t mark and hold up well in high traffic areas (kids, pets, tenants).

I was so happy with how they came up! They are so much better than the tiles we had down before. Would highly recommend this product!

• +2
James P.

James P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Flooring

I had the engineered oak installed and I couldnt be happier. the quality of service and the quality of floorboards is exceptional. They provided everything needed and were easy to deal with. I would highly recommend Embelton and will be going back soon for another project that needs to be done.

clearday

cleardayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Matching floorboards

We did an extension where we needed to extend the existing floorboards into the new area. Embletons were great with finding what it was that we had and supplying the timber on time with no issues. We are now three years down the track and we still have a beautiful floor.

Still as good as the day it was laid

As part of our renovation 2 years ago, we had laminated spotted gum Embelton flooring installed over existing Baltic pine floorboards through half the house including in a dressing room abutting an ensuite wet-area. The floorboards are as good as the day they were laid and show no sign of wear even in the heavily trafficked hallway. We follow the manufacturer's cleaning instructions (methylated spirits & water). We love the natural imperfections in the timber and have been very satisfied with the product.

Glen

GlenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Embelton Aqua-Tuf Native Blackbutt - looks amazing!

I installed Aqua-Tuf in a property of mine. I'm not a floor layer, however as a builder have experience in laying floors. This product was super easy to lay and looked amazing when finished. Thoroughly recommend.

Jodi Mcmurray

Jodi McmurrayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Happy beautiful finish.

My son had Embelton engineered timber flooring installed in his new house two and a half years ago and I was concerned at how it would wear in the high traffic kitchen area with him also having two large active dogs. it still looks great, is easy to clean and inspired me. I have just recently finished renovating my 30 year home and have used Embelton’s engineered oak in colour Fawn, it has transformed my ugly duckling to look fresh and modern. it has been down for 4 months now and I couldn’t be happier with the look and quality. As with most review sites, people go to the effort to write negative opinions but don’t always take the time to post positive ones, so I thought I’d give them a shoutout!

lmurnane23

lmurnane23Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely Floorless

Michael B.

Michael B.Southwest, VIC

Embelton Timber Flooring

Given some of the comments here, i thought i would comment on our experience. We had the Natural Oak timber flooring installed over 4 years ago and they still look great. We haven't had any issues whatsoever with ours. I would recommend the product we purchased and installed.

Rohan

RohanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality flooring Installed

The flooring is great and is easy to live in and maintain. The floors have remained the same colour even though some parts are exposed to loads of sunlight. I would not hesitate to use Embelton again.

Floor boards peaking and delaminating

The boards looked amazing when first laid, but good products last, these dont.
Not even 5 years old and the boards are peaking and starting to split.
Dealing with embelton for a warranty claim is terriable, flat denial its there product. Currently going through ATFA and probably legal action from there.
Save your money and buy something else.

Megan Hasked

Just wondering if any warranty claims had been successful?
We have had the same thing happen with our flooring. After 4.5 years our floorboards are cracking and delaminating.

Unhappy chappy
Unhappy chappy

Nope
Embelton were no help at all.
Had the ATFA out to do an independent inspection and embelton still we’re wanting to contest it

Maureen P.
Maureen P.

Nope same, disgusting never would refer them or Carpet Court Rosebud, no help at all.

Megan H

Thank you for your replies! Oh that’s such a disappointment. How are they allowed to say they have a 25 year warranty? My husband spoke to someone from Embelton yesterday to order some for an extension but was told they no longer sell it due to it being faulty. So I don’t know how they can contest it. What was the advice from the ATFA?
The company that we built with went under 3 months after handover so we can’t even try to rectify with them.

Margaret H.

Margaret H.asked

Why does a clean floor still have foot marks from clean feet and I mean clean feet? I had Embelton Aqua Tuf WPC Hybrid installed and it shows every footprint.