3Emma Flip Topper King

88% · 25618 · 6%

Amelia Francis
Amelia Francis
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Fabulous experience has exceeded expectations!

Absolutely love our Topper. We have now purchased another one for our caravan and also for a family member! Sharing the love around Show details ·  1
Stoppsy
StoppsyPerth, WA2 posts

Sleeping on a cloud

thus along with mattress has completely change our sleep for the better Show details ·  1
Nate88
Nate88Sydney, NSW2 posts

Average

Bought the topper after purchasing the mattress / both mattress and topper are average with the topper being shorter in length than the mattress which causes it to slip.

Fast delivery on both items but average product and nothing to write home about Show details

Angela
AngelaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Game changer

The emma matress topped completely changed the comfort of our bed. You can't feel your partner moving as much or the little ones creep into the bed. Game changer. You wont regret it. Show details ·  1
Daniegh Renton
Daniegh Renton

not that great

Not really enjoying it, it hasn't made a difference to our bed and still waking up with a sore back
John Allen
John Allen5 posts
  Verified King

Perfect for my resting period

The topper makes the bet much more comfortable than just the mattress on it's own Show reply
Eliza McDonald
Eliza McDonald
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Very comfortably, but so hot

In terms of the comfort, this topper did a great job. My hard bed is much softer and easier on my shoulders. The bed is just too hot with the topper on though, especially in summer. I would therefore probably not recommend this product. Show details
Jo Nagle
Jo Nagle
  Fair Incentive King

Firm but so comfortable

I found the mattress alone far too hard, but the topper has added that layer of softness whilst maintain the firmness of the mattress. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Sue
SueWestern Australia2 posts

Great topper!

Added an extra layer of comfort to my Emma king bed. Very pleased with this product. Show details ·  1
Banjo1
Banjo1Sydney, NSW3 posts

Provides excellent support

I added this topper to my Emma mattress and it really provided the extra level of support I was looking for. I would highly recommend if you want that extra level of stability. Show details ·  1
Tarah Wadsworth
Tarah Wadsworth

Exceeded my expectations

It’s is comfortable and cool for a hot sleeper, I am very happy with my purchase. Show reply
Belinda Hughes
Belinda Hughes

Very comfortable

Very happy with the Emma Flip Topper which was comfortable from the first night Show reply
Stephen Penfold
Stephen PenfoldSydney, NSW3 posts

Great Addition To Our Mattress

Added this to our purchase of a Emma Diamond Hybrid mattress & happy we did it allow us to control the feel of the mattress which we are very happy with even on its own. Show details ·  1
Sue Ryan
Sue RyanFar North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified King

I can't believe what a difference it has made

I'd been waking up with back pain and numb hands and needed to replace my mattress but ordered the topper in the meantime. Ever since I put it on the bed I have been having the best sleep and the numbness in my hands has gone. I am not in a rush now to replace my mattress but when I do I am sure the topper will also extend the life of my new mattress. Highly recommend the Emma Topper. It's so incredibly comfortable. Show details ·  1
Victoria Williams
Victoria Williams
  Fair Incentive Verified King

First full nights sleep in so long!

We got our new Emma flip topper with our new mattress, it has made both myself and my husband very happy. It’s supportive without being too firm. We love it ! Show reply