3Emma Flip Topper King Single

Gab
Max Thomas
Max ThomasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Flip topper

By having both medium and soft sides, can't really tell which is which, and the medium takes over due to the thin layers of both. Wanted soft, got harder than expected. Should have a topper with just soft and no combination.
Emma Sleep
Emma Sleep   DM
Peter J.
Peter J.2 posts

Emma Flip Topper:IT'S A LIFE CHANGER

I purchased the Emma Flip Topper (king-size) a few months ago. Our (my spouse and mine) sleeping has become relaxing, prolonged and uninterrupted, our back-pains have been alleviated and we wake up feeling refreshed and on top of the world. Thank you Emma. We unreservedly and lovingly recommend the Emma Flip Topper to everyone. Show details ·  1
Emboitê
Emboitê
  Fair Incentive Verified King Single

Still really pleased with the mattress topper!

Have had this several months now and am still really happy with the comfort it gives. First purchased in the warmer months and it didn’t make me too hot - good temperature regulation. I’ve now slept on it through winter and have been pleased with the continued temperature regulation; warm and comfy :)
The support factor remains good giving that bit of cushioning without sagging.
Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Xanthe
Xanthe
  Fair Incentive Verified King Single

Made my non-flippable mattress flippable!

I had previously had a (not Emma) mattress that came with a built in topper, which meant it had no padding on the bottom. The Emma topper meant I could extend its life, saving me some money! Show details ·  1
Ruth Coverley
Ruth Coverley
  Fair Incentive Verified King Single

This has made such a difference for my elderly mother

The flip topper has helped to alleviate my Mum's back and shoulder pain. Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaSouthwest, VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive King Single

Perfect for University bed topper

Great topper, makes average university supplied mattress feel like a dream. Having two comfort levels is also great. My daughter is very happy and comfortable Show details ·  1
Cass Pendlebury
Cass Pendlebury3 posts

The perfect addition

Great topper for my Emma mattress. Makes it a snuggly softer sleep Show reply
FranB
FranBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Perfect!

Love it, far exceeds my expectations. I was sceptical buying online, but shouldn't have worried Show details ·  1
Erika K.
Erika K.South East Queensland, QLD

I love it!

I am a very satisfied customer, like the topper, it made my bed so comfortable. Show reply
Michelle Carey
Michelle Carey

Fantastic comfort

Very happy with this topper, totally recommend if you’re looking for one Show details ·  1
Victoria Shen
Victoria ShenNew South Wales
  Verified King Single

Makes my bed so much more comfortable

-Flattens out the uneven bits of my original mattress
-Makes my bed firmer (put on the firm side) which i like
-Makes my back and sleep so much better Show reply
Craig Thomson
Craig Thomson
  Fair Incentive Verified King Single

Makes an old camp bed new again

When you have to spend half of your time away from home for work it's super important to have a comfy bed and when one isn't provided to you, the Flip topper makes a world of difference! Show details ·  2
Christine
Christine
  King Single

Chemical smell

Totally agree about the very strong chemical smell. It just arrived today, so hoping that a comfortable night's sleep will make up for that, and that the awful smell will dissipate in time, and it is improving each day. Other than that, order and delivery was trouble free.
Kelly
Kelly

Very happy with purchase

Mattress topper is a good thickness and feels like it will hold its shape well.

Has definitely improved comfort of mattress without being too soft.

Good temperature control (doesn't seem to get too hot).

Have had to air it out a lot with cover removed to help get rid of the new chemical smell. Show details ·  1