4Emma Original Mattress Double
Part of Emma Original Mattress  4.2 (2,922)

Emma Original Mattress Double

Adjustment Period
  • Days (238)
  • Weeks (43)
  • Months (2)
  • I never got used to it! (20)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (135) · No (162)
Caused Discomfort Yes (29) · No (268)
Heat Retention Yes (46) · No (204)
Sagging Yes (7) · No (269)
Perceived Firmness

Emma Original Mattress › Double367 reviews
Adalenep
Adalenep2 posts
  Double

Ordered 5 December & still available online to order when no product?!

I’m perplexed why a company would advertise next day Metro delivery when they have no product.
I ordered my sons mattress 5/12/23…last year!
Still! Not received but still available to purchase online?!
You cannot sell a product you do not have! Show details
Murray Branch
Murray Branch2 posts
  Double

started off good finished bad

I bought this mattress approx. 18 months ago it was good and comfortable but for the last 6 months I have woken with a sore lower back after an hour of being up the soreness goes. so, thinking of a new spring mattress Show details
LoveSolar
LoveSolarNSWMid North Coast, NSW2 posts
  Double

Terrible! Hard as a rock! I hurt all over!

I had the dire misfortune to try to sleep on one of these monstrosities at Penguins Rest at Culburra Beach.

I would have been more comfortable sleeping on the floor! Foam mattresses are old fashioned and have always been uncomfortable.

A proper spring mattress is not more expensive if you take the time to test them at a reputable bedding company.

It will take weeks for my body to recover. Can't wait to get home so I can sleep again! Show details

tim
timNSWSydney, NSW

poor delivery service

bed frame came without the mattress - no one there can actually tell me where the matress is & when its being delivered Show details
Emma Sleep   DM

Hello, Tim. We thank you for your feedback and comments. After checking, I can see that one of my colleagues has responded to your concern. Feel free to reach out to us, if you need further help. Keep safe!

review
review15 posts
  Double

Worst mattress of my life

This is by far the worst mattress i have ever slept on in my life, it is too hard for a side sleeper. After sleeping on this for months, my spine has become so stiff i cannot sit up from lying on my back without the help of someone pulling me up. And when i do sit up, i can feel my spine is very jerky. I went back to my old mattress i thought was bad, and feels like heaven in comparison. Show details
Emma Sleep   DM
CON
CONQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
  Double

Have these guys done a runner no response

Bought a double mattress in late November have tried to return it as too hard got one or two emails back then after that nothing no calls can be made no email responses I think they have gone bust time to report them. Show details
Michelle
MichelleNSWSydney, NSW4 posts
  Double

Don’t be fooled by “same day delivery”

I ordered a bed relying on next day delivery (but even same day) and was convinced by an online sales rep that the item was in stock for delivery. Then had to phone them up to be told delivery expected in 8 weeks!!
Also they won’t process my refund for 2 weeks.
Just looked on their social media and they have done this to so many people. Show details
Jenny
JennyVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Still Waiting for my Mattress

Iv'e been very Patient for to long, If my Mattress isn't here before Christmas! I will take matters Further.
I have been waiting since 30th November. I Just Received it this evening of the 19th Dec Show details
Emma Sleep   DM

Hello Jenny, we apologise for the delay with your mattress. May I have your order number so that I may be able to escalate it with our customer support team and have the issue resolved as soon as possible?

Daniel
DanielNSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Fraudulent and lies

Their site says 1-7 day delivery but i ordered a month ago and they still don't have stock, i've told them many times their site is misleading but they won't change it so people are buying mattresses thinking they're going to a get a same day delivery Show details
Emma Sleep   DM

Hello Daniel, we apolgise for what happened, a member of the customer support team has already reached out regarding the status of your refund. If there is anything more we can do for you please do let us know.

Rose S.
Rose S.2 posts
  Double

Don't bother ordering with this company

Still waiting for my refund after almost 2 weeks and surprise,surprise,all managers are conveniently in a meeting so can't talk to them.They don't communicate when there's no stock and when you ask for a refund they tell you 2 to 7 business days.We're on day , still no refund and they give you the run around when you call and tell you it will now take 10 business days.Not impressed with their customer service and if there was an option,I would give them zero stars.Don't bother ordering with them unless you want some extra stress in your life.
Emma Sleep   DM

Hello Rose, we apologise for the delay with your refund. May I have your order number so that I may be able to escalate it with our customer support team and have the issue resolved as soon as possible?

Will R
Will RNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW
Emma Sleep   DM

Hello Will. We're so sorry that we weren't able to provide better service to you. This has been escalated to our Customer Support Team and please expect a response within the day.

NoSleep
NoSleep2 posts

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

I purchased the Emma sleep mattress over a week ago and delayed the shipping date to coincide with moving to my new house. Apparently the delayed shipping date is actually a delayed “order processing date”, the items I ordered are now out of stock despite the fact that I’ve already paid for them. I now have no bed or mattress to sleep on. Customer service team was completely unhelpful would not recommend Emma Sleep to anyone Show details
Emma Sleep   DM

Hello there, we apologise for what happened with your order. May I have your order number so that I may be able to escalate it with our customer support team and have the issue resolved as soon as possible?

Jackie M.
Jackie M.2 posts

Fantastic mattress

Purchased A double bed mattress for spare room , asked a few questions first via email , always responded quickly. Then I read the reviews and was so paranoid about buying from Emma Sleep . Well no need for the worry, I ordered a mattress on Saturday it was delivered by Wednesday. Mattress is firm too medium firm but once I put a mattress topper on it’s perfect. Very comfortable. Show details ·  1
vana
vanaNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Double

An learning curve - will never buy anything where I cannot speak to a human over the phone

1- paypal took my money but did not receive an order confirmation from Emma
2-tried order on credit card again, likely went through but order got cancelled within 2 mins with no reason.
3-2 days later received 6 order confirmation emails for something I did not order.
Now fighting for refund for my PayPal transaction. Show details
Emma Sleep   DM

Hello, we apologise for what happened., May I have your order number so that I may be able to escalate it with our customer support team and have the issue resolved as soon as possible?

Mel
Mel

Kept getting palmed off

Ordered mattress 25 May with delivery date between 30/5-7/6. Didn’t get any notifications on when it should be arriving. So contacted them. Apologised and still no mattress. Now asking for
Refund but only getting apologies and saying how they will ‘escalate’ it to ‘logistics’. But still no refund. Don’t buy from these people. They obviously don’t communicate with each other. But rather send each other emails or messages that get ignored. Or they have that much complaint that they are overwhelmed!
Zero confidence in this company at all!!! Show details