Eric Comprehensive Car Insurance

Eric Comprehensive Car Insurance

MEA

MEASouth East Queensland, QLD

Eric.. Best Yet

I was involved in a car accident and they helped me with my claim which is still on going.. Staff are very helpful, sympathetic and informative, explaining the procedures and avenues to take..

Eric Product TypeCar Insurance
Claim DateOctober 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Mea, Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with our claims team. Your positive comments have not gone unnoticed and have been shared with the team!

Dan

DanSouth West, WA

Best yet.

Had issues with a Holden Captiva (don't laugh) ericinsurance have done a great service with helping me with all claims on this vechile. Staff have been very responsive and helpful with everything. Im very impressed.

Car ModelHolden Captiva CG
Claim DateOctober 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Dan, Thanks for taking the time to review our Warranty Team 5 stars! We've passed your comments onto the team to be shared.

gordonherford

gordonherfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

ERIC the Perfect Partner for Great Car Care!

Being a long term Eric customer (4 years) we have found ALL dealings seamless, efficient and timely !
The Extended Warranty Insurance has given ,peace of mind , with any claim , big or small .
There is No question as to the value of the policy or the efforts to accommodate .
Gordon and Belinda Herford ,Noosa Qld

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateAugust 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Gordon & Belinda, Thank's for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! We're really pleased to hear about your positive experience with your Extended Warranty Insurance.

LizH

LizHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glad I took out insurance for runflat tyres

I have had terrible trouble with run flat tyres and thanks to this insurance it has helped significantly with the cost of covering replacement tyres. I was told about the insurance after I had had 8 punctures and decided to take it, as puncture repair to run flat tyres is problematic, most tyres can’t be repaired. So much for reducing tyres in landfill, run flats are not environmentally friendly... However having the insurance has at least reduced my costs.
Thank you!

Eric Product TypeTyre & Wheel Insurance
Claim DateSeptember 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Liz, Thanks for your 5 star review! We're really pleased to hear our Tyre & Rim Insurance was able to assist you!

Erwin B.

Erwin B.

I took extended warranty with Eric Ins. Unfortunately the car I bought has had to have extensive claims. Eric have been outstanding in approving and paying these claims. Extremely satisfied with this company.

Car ModelJeep Grand Cherokee WK Overland
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Erwin, Thanks for taking the time to write a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear that you are happy with our product and service!

Angie

AngiePerth, WA

Not worth it

Get pushed to buy their policy when purchasing a car. Get told it cover all window damage (not read the written policy properly, my mistake), pay so much for it per month, and silly me for believing the car dealer that Erik insurance is the lowest price in market. Got my small window at the back smashed and tried to claim it their answer was “sorry it’s not part of the windscreen and it’s not covered and you have to pay out of pocket”. Shop around other insurance and got waaaaay cheaper and actually written in their policy that it covers ALL window damages. Don’t go to this company

Bastien D.

Bastien D.Hunter Region, NSW

Gap cover

My car was written off and i had gap cover with eric but they didnt pay the full shortfall left me with over $2000 left to pay to my finance company then tell me that the $2000 was excluded from the gap cover absolute joke of a company when i was sold the insurance i was told it covers the shortfall so i have nothing left to pay and was assured this many times by their staff yet they have no notes about this even though i asked for them to note it on my account multiple times DO NOT GET INSURANCE THROUGH ERIC THEY ARE A FRAUDULENT COMPANY

Eric Product TypeGAP Insurance

Jane

Jane Hobart, TAS

Good value.

Perfect I found the staff to be friendly and helpful when presenting a claim through to completion. The delay in my claim was not the insurance companies fault but the mechanic completing the work.

Car ModelNissan X-Trail
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Jane, Thanks for taking the time to write a review and sharing your positive experience with our claims team. We're really pleased to hear that we were able to assist with repairs to your vehicle!

Tricia M.

Tricia M.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT INSURE WITH THEM!!!

Absolutely the worst insurance company EVER!!do not take out insurance with them they will take your money but won’t pay out and even keep trying to take your money after you tell them to shove there insurance up there butts

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelHonda Odyssey
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateApril 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

IamJane

Dreadful Company. Don't Do it!

Car ModelKia Cerato

Vanja A

Vanja AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible insurance company. Do NOT take out a policy with them.

Claim was approved in February and I just received a call from Eric Insurance to get in touch with Macquarie bank who weren’t able to disclose any details due to security reasons. Absolute joke of a business.

Do not engage with them.

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Claim DateFebruary 2019
Eric I.Eric Insurance

Hi Vanja, thank you for your feedback. I understand that one of our team members has already been in contact with you to provide an update and the situation is resolved. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Horrible

Horrible service - it would take weeks to get a reply and also they gave no warning when my policy ran out. A simple letter of warning would have been nice!!