5Essteele Australis

Essteele Australis Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:317861
Darryl G.
Darryl G.

I purchased a set of three Essteele saucepans from an online kitchen retail store a while ago. The two larger pots worked okay on our induction cook top, but the small saucepan does not heat up at all. I wrote to the store about the problem but they have not replied. I have heard of similar problems with Essteele products and I would like to know what I can do about it. We tried them on a different brand of cook top with the same result.

Ennio
Ennio

Ring Essteele customer service on 1800 351 565 or (03) 9761 5655

Wendy R.

Does. The Australis range work on induction stoves. I love the range and I prefer not to change

Wendy R.

Is the Australis range suitable for induction stovves

tfish
tfish

My handle on small frypan is very loose. How do I fix?

alisa b.
alisa b.

Hi
I have a wok pan that was working at first but it’s just not heating up as powerful as it was
Only 2 month old
Can you help please

Kay
Kay

I was given some old essteele copper based saucepans, they are about 45 years old ,and the copper base is totally black and thick solid black ,how would I clean them please, I have soaked them but nothing comes off .

Smaths
Smaths

You will need to scrub them, soaking won't help because of the way they oxidise. Some people suggest baking soda and lemon juice, but there are plenty of videos on youtube that will give you options. It's just trial and error after that. Good luck.

Essteele   DM

Hi Kay, Using this cleaning product here is advised in regards to stainless steel https://www.essteele.com.au/products/essteele-495gm-powder-cleaner?_pos=1&_psq=cleaner&_ss=e&_v=1.0
As for the cooper rim over time it will start to fade, it should not be 'black' so using a stainless steel cleaner such as the one linked above is a good restorative choice.
Let me know if you have any more questions here.

Kindest,

Anna M.
Anna M.

I bought my Essteele pans in 2007 from David Jones. Is it suitable for induction cookhouse please?

Carol D
Carol D

I have two large Essteele pots. Both of them have developed sharp edges on the rim which cut my fingers.
Can I take them back to David Jones, which is where I bought them?

Katrina
Katrina

My non stick Esteel pan is no longer non stick. How can I fix it?

Peter2013
Peter2013

I have older Estelle S/S cooking pots with black handles and copper bottom. Will these older pots work with induction cooktop ?

Rollsy
Rollsy

Does my eesteel non stick frying pan have a life time warranty?

Margaret
Margaret

Do you need to season copper bonded stainless steel frypan
Mine stick all the time

Ron
Ron

My Essteele fry pan has small & large bubbles forming on the base of it , why ??

TEClaus66

Your essteele pan has a lifetime warranty, your pan may have a defect, follow the process of making a claim on your warranty if you think that is the case. On any branded pots and pans, a small percentage will be defective...on the flipside, contantly exposing the pan to a higher heat than what your pan is rated will obviously damage the pan over time. Some of the essteele pans are rated to 180 deg some higher then that.

Steve O.
Steve O.

I have heard that maybe Essteele induction pans don’t work very well on a Miele induction cooktop. Is there an issue or will they work optimally?

TEClaus66

All brand induction Cooktops work on the same principle, miele products speak for themselves in terms of quality, if anything, it will function better.

Turtle Glove
Turtle Glove

Hmm... Essteele say they that their Australis will work on induction but I can't use mine on my F&P induction - the induction makes a very bad noise if I do - and my friend had to replace hers for her Siemens induction, so I am not so sure about it.

David S.
David S.

Do Estelle Europa pans work with induction cooktops?

TEClaus66

Yes they do, also indicates that at the bottom of the pans

bruce m
bruce m

I have an old Classic set and its still going strong. However the handle has suffered from the heat and recently cracked at the base. I am having trouble finding a spare, any ideas? (I have started searching opportunity shops,, but I expect they a sold fairly quickly.

Cheers

Rey
Rey

Can metal utensils be used on Per Salute Diamond Reinforced Non-Stick pot?

Essteele   DM

Yes, metal utensils can be used on Per Salute products.

Inge. p
Inge. p

Can this cleaning product be used on aluminium

Bella
Bella

I have been using my non stick frypan for less than 12 months and it has already started bubbling and peeling. Is this covered by the lifetime warranty?

Essteele   DM

Hi Bella, Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry that you are not satisfied with the performance of this product.

Our cookware has a lifetime warranty and based on your feedback, we recommend contacting our customer care team here external link  or via phone on 1800 351 565. Our experienced customer care team can talk you through the next best options once they have a few more details.

In the meantime, you can find information on how to care for your non-stick cookware here external link .

Kind Regards

Mary T.
Mary T.

I have bought essteele silcraft pots are they suitable for induction cooking

Essteele   DM

Hi Mary, Thank you for enquiring about your Essteele cookware's induction suitability. A quick way to check this is to hold a magnet to the base of the item. If the magnet has a firm grip, it indicates the pan contains the relevant materials required, to work on an induction cook top.

If you ave any further questions, you can contact our Customer care team here external link

Kind Regards,

Lou W
Lou W

I have the Salute set and a couple of other items. Can the lids go in the oven too? I can’t find any info on that in the care instructions

Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Essteele representatives