Essteele Per Sempre

Essteele Per Sempre Questions & Answers

Anne
Anne

I'd love to hear from people who wash the Essteele Per Sempre range in the dishwasher. Do the saucepans and pans maintain their look?

adg2022
adg2022

The aluminum core erodes along the top rim - leaving two knife like sharp edges of the inner and outer stainless steel cladding. These can cut your skin.

All pots/pans/trays that hav aluminum core sanwiched between two stainless steel sides have thjis problem.

Such a simple fix during manufacturing to make sure aluminum core is not exposed... but they save money and leave aluminum exposed...

PeteH27
PeteH27

Our per Sempre routinely go in the dishwasher, and haven't yet suffered any noticeable effect.

One of the pans has become discoloured on the base because someone who shall remain nameless had it on an insanely high flame for a stupid amount of time, but putting them through the dishwasher has been fine.

It may also depend on what detergent you use, and the cycle you choose. An enzyme-heavy eco detergent with the eco dishwasher cycle is probably best if you're really worried.

Philip and Marianne B.
Philip and Marianne B.

I recently purchased a 30cm Essteele Per Sempre frypan to use on my new induction cooktop. It doesn't sit quite flat on the cooktop and it would appear that it is not heating evenly as the food is not cooking evenly as well. I also have to hold it in place when stirring as it will easily slide around on the cooktop. I am reluctant to purchase any more of the same type of frypan

Mary
Mary

As I have a gas cooktop I’m sorry but can’t help.

Essteele
Essteele   DM

Hi Philip, Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry that you are not satisfied with the performance of this product.
Our cookware has a lifetime warranty and based on your feedback, we recommend contacting our customer care team here: external link  or via phone on 1800 351 565. Our experienced customer care team can talk you through the next best options once they have a few more details.

Regards,
The Essteele Team

Tess
Tess

I am after the esteele per siempre stainless steel wok. Ia that suitable for electric cooktops.

Matty
Matty

If it has a flat base, then you can use it on an electric cooktop. But, I wouldn't use it for stir frying as food tends to stick to stainless steel. A carbon steel wok is a better option for stir frying as it develops a non stick seasoning layer.

JandJ
JandJ

Looking at buying the Esteele Per Sempre saucepan set to replace my 37 year old esteele set which will not go on Induction cooktop.

Can anyone answer the following?

1. I noticed that the lids do not sit on tightly. Do they rattle whilst cooking?

2. Do the saucepan handles get hot whilst on the cook-top?

malibu701
malibu701

Hi. The lids don't rattle and the handles don't get hot on the cooktop. The only thing you really need to check is that they are perfectly flat and don't spin on an induction plate. If they do then essteele swap them over no probs but best to check first whilst in the store.

Sue
Sue

Hi, the lid handles do get very hot on a normal electric glass cook top. Too hot to touch or hold.

s55
s55

Have 2 Esteele saucepans over 40yrs old. Still perfect. Have a 2yr old Per Sempre saucepan the lid and handles definitely get too hot on gas cooker.

Get an answer from our members and Essteele representatives