Euroflex Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

78 questions from our users

Susie T

Susie Tasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

I love my steam mop but have not tried it on carpet. Does it remove stains? Can I use carpet shampoo in it?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Susie T. Our Floor Steam Cleaner (steam mop) replaces mops, buckets and floor detergents , therefore the steam mop is used to clean sealed hard surface floors only. It is not intended to be used as a carpet shampooer. This is the case for all steam mops , they are not carpet cleaners. There are other products in the market that are dedicated for carpet cleaning/shampooing, but the steam mop is generally only used for hard surface cleaning in place of mops and buckets. The dedicated carpet cleaners do use shampoo because a detergent is needed when cleaning fibres (such as carpets), without a detergent, carpets will generally not come clean. For your convenience , here is a link to a brand that makes great carpet shampooers (I'm told) and can be found in most electric appliance retailers.

There is a bonus carpet sledge that comes with our steam mop that you can clip on to the bottom of steam mop but it is more to refresh carpet fibres and to help kill dust mites for those with asthma issues.

Only tap water should be used in the boiler of our steam mop, anything else introduced in the boiler will damage the product and will void the warranty.

I hope this helps, for any further questions you can contact our Customer Service Line on 1800 663 866. For future reference this number is found on the silver sticker on top of our steam mop. Happy steaming!!

Jenny J.

Jenny J.asked

Hi,
I purchased the Euroflex Monster EZ1 Floor steamer yesterday from the Good Guys but when i used it for the first time, the whole floor was wet. I thought it dries up quicker? Is there something i am doing wrong?
I put floor cleaner as well as water... is that the reason why? Please help

Hi Jenny
As per the instructions and the bright yellow warning label on the boiler cap, only water is meant to go into the boiler opening where the water is inserted. No detergents, chemicals, oils, vinegars etc are meant to go into the boiler...only tap water. Using steam is about chemical free cleaning to avoid chemical residues and streaking on your floors.

You may need to flush the boiler a few times to remove any traces of the floor cleaner left in the boiler. Put about 300-400ml of water in the boiler and then tip upside down to remove the water from the boiler. Repeat about 3 times. Also the blue microfibre pads will need to be washed before the next use to remove the floor cleaner detergent. This should remove the floor cleaner solution from the boiler and floor pads.

When filling use 600ml of water with each refill, never more and this will ensure only a light film of moisture is left on the floors for quick drying. The instruction manual will provide further information on filling and refilling (while not over-filling) for the best results.

Shazzie S.

Shazzie S.asked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

Why is my euroflex steam mop always soaking the floor when before the floor was pretty dry hence why I bought it

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Shazzie S, it is best to call our Customer Service Number of 1800 66 38 66 to do some basic trouble shooting and if unresolved then the unit may need to be serviced. For future reference the Customer Service Number is located on the silver sticker on top of the unit, you can call us with any needs you many have.

Sandra H.

Sandra H.asked

serial number location

HI Sandra,

the serial number is located at the back of the unit on a silver sticker, close to the white looking screw. The serial number starts with "S/N- EF", followed by a sequence of 6 digits. For any other assistance needed, please call our Customer Support Team on 1800 66 38 66 (toll free), we are always willing to assist. The Customer Support number can also be found on a silver sticker on the top of the floor steamer for easy reference in the future.

Wendy

Wendyasked

I would like to purchase 2 hard surface floor pads

Euroflex A.Euroflex

HI Wendy, you can purchase replacement pads (3 per pack) at the location where you purchased your EZ1 Floor Steamer....or alternatively online on our website.

For the normal pads see------ https://euroflex.com.au/product/microfibre-floor-pads-3pk/
For pads with a gentle scrubbing insert, see https://euroflex.com.au/product/microfibre-scrubbing-floor-pads-3pk/

Also for future reference, you can call our Customer Care Line anytime at 1800 663 866 ..you will find this number on the grey coloured sticker on top of the EZ1R.

kareng195893

kareng195893asked

EZ1-R

Hello, can this cleaner be used on a slate floor?

Robyn

Would be better to ask where they sell them

Bevvie

Bevvieasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong as I love my steamer however the handle is not locked in properly & keeps coming out. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Can you please help!

Carol

Carolasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

Is this model the same as the 'monster' I have seen on the videos? I wanted a 'monster' and the store gave me one the is labled 'Vapour M1'

Robyn

Hi Carol I am not sure as I haven't seen the video but I do know there is a dearer model than this one but we didn't think it was worth the extra as it did pretty much the same.

M Newdick

M Newdickasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

can you guarantee this mop leaves shiny tiles with no water marks after mopping?

M Newdick

M Newdickasked

Paiden C.

Paiden C.asked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

Believe it or not I'm just opening up the steamer today after last Christmas getting it unfortunately there is no pad that came with it and the store that sold it to me is no longer available it closed down three months ago can I just put a towel underneath this steamer and use it like that

Robyn

No I don't think that would work why don't you try and contact another store like Harvey Norman or the Good Guys as they sell the pads separately. Even better try and contact Euroflex and tell them that it didn't come in the box maybe they will send you one. Actually there are two in the original box. Good Luck

I mop a lot

I mop a lotasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

I’ve recently acquired a monster steam mop and have know instructions. Can you tell me how much water the boiler holds?
John Cornell

Tazzie
Tazzie

600ml by measure, they say to not overfill.

Sue

Sueasked

EZ1

Can I use this steam mop on laminate wooden floors?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Yes you can use the Euroflex Floor Steamer (model EZ1R or SC1z1) on laminate floors…..the steam output on the Euroflex Floor Steamers is drier than conventional steam mops. Only a light film of moisture is left on the floor, that dries quickly so that no damage to floors occurs. There is no heavy pools of water left on the floor like conventional steam mops. With laminate floors I would recommend the model SC1z1 found in Harvey Norman stores because this model has an extra moisture reducing hot plate which is more suitable for water sensitive floors like laminates.
Please follow the filling instructions to ensure you do not overfill the boiler for worry free cleaning. Feel free to call our Customer Support Line on 1800 66 38 66 for any more questions.

EDGARDO

EDGARDOasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

Steamer booster unable to power up. Any help?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

If you have any servicing issues please call our Customer Support Line on 1800 66 38 66. However, it does not sound like you have an issue. The Steam Booster function is an internal switch that keeps the same amount of steam coming out every time. It happens automatically , you do not have to activate anything. I hope that helps.

LisaB

LisaBasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

I have a sc1d1 monster floor cleaner under six months old. No steam now comes out the base - only from the nozzles at the front when the handle is at 45 degrees. The nozzle trigger is in the off position - what's wrong?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi , I think it is best for you to call our Customer Support line on 1800 66 38 66 and we will have a look at your unit. It is within the 24 month warranty so it will not cost you anything. For ease of reference our Customer Support number is found on a grey sticker on the unit, please call us anytime for any servicing issues.

pamela bartley

pamela bartleyasked

EZ1

Hi, how much does a new handle cost, as mine has broken the plastic up the top of the handle?... thanks...

Euroflex A.Euroflex

HI Pamela, sorry for the late reply, we seem not to have received this question. Please call our Customer Support Line on 1800 66 38 66 for assistance. For ease of reference our Customer Support number is found on a grey sticker on the unit, please call us anytime for assistance.

Nan

Nanasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

I have a euroflex monster steam cleaner. I am having trouble keeping the handle in. I have tried everything.
Can you please email me as regards to this problem?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

HI Nan, sorry for the late reply, we seem not to have received this question. Please call our Customer Support Line on 1800 66 38 66 for assistance. For ease of reference our Customer Support number is found on a grey sticker on the unit, please call us anytime for assistance.

HeatherB

HeatherBasked

EZ1

I have recently had my timber floor sanded and treated with Rubio oil apparently used all over Europe.
I have been told to use water in a microfibre mop.
Is it possible to use my Monster Floor steamer as i know it leaves less water on the floor?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

HI Heather, I would recommend not too....you are correct, there is less moisture on a Monster Floor Steamer…..but in this case I think the heat from the base may strip away the oil. If the oil is a natural coating or if it is something that you need to apply regularly (that is not a permanent coating) then I suspect the heat may strip the oil away. The Floor Steamer is designed to clean floors with a permanent seal. Oils, waxes, polishes do not withstand the heat from the floor steamer. The heat is necessary to soften dirt and grime on the floor.

Colleen

Colleenasked

EZ1

The red light is not coming on when plugged in. The outlet works so that's not the problem. What do I do?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

HI Colleen, sorry for the late reply, we seem not to have received this question. Please call our Customer Support Line on 1800 66 38 66 for assistance. For ease of reference our Customer Support number is found on a grey sticker on the unit, please call us anytime for assistance. A reddish-orange light should come on when the unit is plugged in, it stays on during use to signify that you have power to the unit. If the unit is operating OK, it can just be the case of a blown out light in the unit. You can still use it fine, just wait for the green ready light to illuminate to signal the unit has made the steam to clean your floors. Note the green ready light goes on and off during use as the internal thermostat goes on and off.

Amanda M

Amanda Masked

EZ1

Monster Steam Mop works well but now the extra steam lever doesn’t work. Any suggestions?

idscratch
idscratch

Hi, sorry to hear that the extra steam lever isn't working. We find we hardly need ours but do not have children. You don't say how old the unit is. You have the manufacturer warranty but also over and above this is the Consumer Law which states that goods should work as expected for a reasonable life expectancy. So perhaps mention you are aware of your Consumer Law rights when you approach the manufacturer. I would expect at least 5 years from this steam mop as it is a premium product. Your state consumer affairs department can assist you further. All the best.

Euroflex A.Euroflex

HI idscratch, sorry for the late reply, we seem not to have received this question. Please call our Customer Support Line on 1800 66 38 66 for assistance. For ease of reference our Customer Support number is found on a grey sticker on the unit, please call us anytime for assistance. I suspect that the aluminium poles have slid down...the aluminium pole needs to be fully extended and locked into place to ensure the frontal steam jets work. You will notice that the white tripper that releases steam through the front jets is taught when the pole is fully extended , but the white trigger goes floppy/loose when the pole is not fully extended.

Get an answer from our members and Euroflex representatives