Euroflex Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

90 questions from our users

Trish

Trishasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

how much water does the euroflex vapour take

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Trish....The unit has a 600ml boiler capacity. Only fill 600ml with every refill. The way it should be filled is to fill 600ml when the boiler is dry. Keep using the unit until the water runs out. When there is no more steam coming out, you know that the boiler is empty.

Unplug the unit and refill with 600ml of water. You can refill immediately , but be careful because the boiler is very hot inside and water entering will shoot back out as hot water or hot steam. Just pour a few drops at a time at arms length, to allow the boiler to cool down. Then pour normally.

IF you finished steam cleaning the floor and there is water in the boiler (say 300ml), it can be left inside, no damage to the boiler will happen, On your next cleaning task, pull out the unit and heat it up and use the 300ml of water from the prior cleaning. Then once empty refill with 600ml as per above.

IF the boiler is over filled, then the unit will throw out any excess water to allow the dry steam to be produced in the boiler. The steam sits on top of the water line in the boiler, if the space is taken with water, then the unit must throw out the excess water to create space for the steam.

I hope that helps. Our toll free customer care line is on the silver sticker on top of the unit if you need any more assistance.

Carol

Carolasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

Where can i find the serial number to register my m2r?

HI Carol
look for the silver sticker located behind the unit close to where the electrical cord is attached to the base of the Floor Cleaner. The serial number should appear in the following format- S/N EF: 123456

Norma S.

Norma S.asked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

the O ring seal on the screw in plug is perforated and steam keeps coming out. Where can I get a new O ring

Euroflex A.Euroflex

HI Norma, on the top of your unit on a silver sticker is our Customer Care Line for servicing issues. Its 1800 66 38 66 toll free. We can assist with what you need.

Lee

Leeasked

EZ1-R

Are the scrubbing microfibre pads the same as the microfibre pads, and can they be used with the carpet glider?

Hi Lee
the carpet glider is a different pad, it is smaller and fits into the carpet glider. Here is the link to our website.

Scrubbing microfibre pads are for washing hard floors (eg tiles) and they come in a replacement pack of 3 pads. Here is the link:

I hope that helps. Feel free to call our Customer Care Line whenever you need help on 1800 663 866. For easy reference, you will find that number on the silver sticker on top of your steam appliance.

BELLE w.

BELLE w.asked

Can the jets be cleaned

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Belle w. Generally speaking the jets do not need cleaning because, it is only water in the form of a steam vapour going through the jets.

Garfield

Garfieldasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

I have just bought a Euroflex Floor steam mop and each time I use it on my uneven slate floor the mop pad rolls up underneath due to the floor surface so I am unable to use it. Is there a solution to this?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi... generally the product is for cleaning smooth floors such as timber or glazed tiles.....or if a floor is uneven the floor should have a polyurethane seal or a similar type of seal, to allow for better gliding and avoid the uneven surface from pulling the pad off. One customer with a similar issue got creative and she sewed an elasticated strap to the pad to fasten the pad to the mop to prevent it from being pulled off by the uneven surface. Maybe even just 2 strips of strong material with safety pins to fasten the pad to the bottom of the mop. That could be a solution to try for your particular type of uneven floor.

Helen Basked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

We have had our monster for about 3 years. Had a problem with it where the steam just kept gushing out of the extra steam vents and soaking the floors. Took it to the approved repairer who checked it out and found nothing wrong. It still does this but not every time so we just put up with it. Then the lever that operated to get that extra burst of steam just stopped working but the steam automatically gushes out through these vents. Today when we turned it on, it tripped the fuse so looks like it’s time to get rid of it. While I have loved this mop, the ongoing issues have been disappointing.

Hi Helen,
the lever that operates the front jets will only work when the aluminium pole is fully extended and locked into place with the locking clip in the middle, if the aluminium pole has slide down ever so slightly then the lever will not operate the front jets. But regardless of this, if the fuse is now tripping it might be time to replace the unit.

The unit is now out of its warranty period. Given your troubles we can do something for you for a new unit at a 50% discount plus a bonus pack of replacement pads at no charge (valued at $53) plus shipping costs (approx. $15).

Please contact our Customer Care Line on 1800 66 38 66, for future reference this number is on the silver sticker on top of the unit, it can be used for any warranty or service issues. However, we wish to advise that our stock arrival has been delayed due to the Coronavirus outbreak in China and we do not anticipate having stock until end of April.

Helen B

Thanks for your response. Sou day like we will need to update. I will ring the 1800 number and sort it out. Regards Helen

Been robbedasked

EZ1-R

the steam trigger is not working ?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi, the frontal steam jets are operated by the trigger on the white handle. If the trigger has gone floppy with no tension , then the aluminium poles are not fully extended. Please ensure that the poles are extended to their maximum (as indicated by the line markings on the poles themselves) and locked in place with the clip in the middle of the extended poles. The clip should have a little nip that goes into a small hole when the clip is clipped down. Any issues can be discussed with our Customer Service Team on 1800 66 38 66. This phone number is on a silver sticker on top of the unit for easy reference. I hope that helps resolve your trigger issue.

Been robbed

thanks I found the instructions written on the hanfle on closer inspection all OK now Thanks again

msbec121

msbec121asked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

Hi just purchased the euroflex vapour floor steamer ez1, when I'm using the mop pad it is just pushing the fine dust around and not collecting it am I doing something wrong, i also had vaccumed before hand

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi msbec121- loose dust and dirt needs to be vacuumed away. The floor steamer will wash the surface of the floor for dirt that is stuck onto the floor (in place of the normal bucket and mop). If fine dust has not be removed, please check your vacuum cleaner. Depending on the age and filters of some vacuums, fine dust can sometimes escape back in to the air from the exhaust side or air vents of the vacuum cleaner.

Tiffany Classen

Tiffany Classenasked

Hi
My euroflex is awesome apart from the pads keep rolling over and making it hard to clean and push.
Any reasons why it does this???

PRUE32
PRUE32

Hi, I've has this issue as well, I think because the surface you're trying to clean is too dry, making it difficult for the pads to clean effectively. I squeeze the trigger handle to activate the 4 nozzles at the front to make the floor wet, or you can lift the mop off the floor for a few seconds to create steam underneath it. You could also try putting a small amount of disinfectant on the floor you're about to clean (but don't put anything other than water in the actual mop itself). Hope this helps

Jen24x
Jen24x

Ive only had this issue occur once recently when I cleaned the tiles under the fridge when I moved the fridge out. It was hard to push over that particular spot but once I went over it a few times was fine. The rest of my tiles it just glides across. Not sure why, They arent a modern tile

Mick C.asked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

My steamer keeps tripping out a circuit breaker. Any thoughts on why please

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Mick C, sounds like an issue may have developed with your steamer. Please contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 66 38 66 for technical support. We can trouble shoot with you or have the unit come in for service if needed. For future reference the Customer Service Number is on a silver sticker on top of the steamer for easy reference.

Mick C.

Thanks I'll give them a call

Laurie S.

Laurie S.asked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

How does it do on carpets?

Hi Laurie,
our floor steamer (steam mop) is designed to wash sealed hard floor surfaces. The EZ1R replaces the mop and bucket and floor detergents when cleaning the floor. Steam mops are not designed to clean carpets, despite the fact that for many years people have referred to carpet cleaning as "having their carpets steam cleaned". Carpet cleaning uses an extraction method, whereby shampoo and water is injected into the carpet and then the excess water and dirt is extracted by a vacuum pump. There are dedicated carpet shampooers/cleaners to wash your carpets at home (eg Bissell has a great range of carpet cleaners.)

If your looking to clean your tiles , wooden floors or floor boards without the chore that mops and buckets use then the EZ1 Vapour floor steamer by Euroflex is great for that purpose. Having said that the EZ1 does come with a bonus carpet glider that attaches to the base of the floor steamer, but only to refresh carpets/rugs and to help kill dust mites for those with Asthma or other respiratory issues.

I hope that helps.
Euroflex Australia

Susie T

Susie Tasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

I love my steam mop but have not tried it on carpet. Does it remove stains? Can I use carpet shampoo in it?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Susie T. Our Floor Steam Cleaner (steam mop) replaces mops, buckets and floor detergents , therefore the steam mop is used to clean sealed hard surface floors only. It is not intended to be used as a carpet shampooer. This is the case for all steam mops , they are not carpet cleaners. There are other products in the market that are dedicated for carpet cleaning/shampooing, but the steam mop is generally only used for hard surface cleaning in place of mops and buckets. The dedicated carpet cleaners do use shampoo because a detergent is needed when cleaning fibres (such as carpets), without a detergent, carpets will generally not come clean. For your convenience , here is a link to a brand that makes great carpet shampooers (I'm told) and can be found in most electric appliance retailers.

There is a bonus carpet sledge that comes with our steam mop that you can clip on to the bottom of steam mop but it is more to refresh carpet fibres and to help kill dust mites for those with asthma issues.

Only tap water should be used in the boiler of our steam mop, anything else introduced in the boiler will damage the product and will void the warranty.

I hope this helps, for any further questions you can contact our Customer Service Line on 1800 663 866. For future reference this number is found on the silver sticker on top of our steam mop. Happy steaming!!

Jenny J.

Jenny J.asked

Hi,
I purchased the Euroflex Monster EZ1 Floor steamer yesterday from the Good Guys but when i used it for the first time, the whole floor was wet. I thought it dries up quicker? Is there something i am doing wrong?
I put floor cleaner as well as water... is that the reason why? Please help

Hi Jenny
As per the instructions and the bright yellow warning label on the boiler cap, only water is meant to go into the boiler opening where the water is inserted. No detergents, chemicals, oils, vinegars etc are meant to go into the boiler...only tap water. Using steam is about chemical free cleaning to avoid chemical residues and streaking on your floors.

You may need to flush the boiler a few times to remove any traces of the floor cleaner left in the boiler. Put about 300-400ml of water in the boiler and then tip upside down to remove the water from the boiler. Repeat about 3 times. Also the blue microfibre pads will need to be washed before the next use to remove the floor cleaner detergent. This should remove the floor cleaner solution from the boiler and floor pads.

When filling use 600ml of water with each refill, never more and this will ensure only a light film of moisture is left on the floors for quick drying. The instruction manual will provide further information on filling and refilling (while not over-filling) for the best results.

Shazzie S.

Shazzie S.asked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

Why is my euroflex steam mop always soaking the floor when before the floor was pretty dry hence why I bought it

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Shazzie S, it is best to call our Customer Service Number of 1800 66 38 66 to do some basic trouble shooting and if unresolved then the unit may need to be serviced. For future reference the Customer Service Number is located on the silver sticker on top of the unit, you can call us with any needs you many have.

Sandra H.

Sandra H.asked

serial number location

HI Sandra,

the serial number is located at the back of the unit on a silver sticker, close to the white looking screw. The serial number starts with "S/N- EF", followed by a sequence of 6 digits. For any other assistance needed, please call our Customer Support Team on 1800 66 38 66 (toll free), we are always willing to assist. The Customer Support number can also be found on a silver sticker on the top of the floor steamer for easy reference in the future.

Wendy

Wendyasked

I would like to purchase 2 hard surface floor pads

Euroflex A.Euroflex

HI Wendy, you can purchase replacement pads (3 per pack) at the location where you purchased your EZ1 Floor Steamer....or alternatively online on our website.

For the normal pads see------ https://euroflex.com.au/product/microfibre-floor-pads-3pk/
For pads with a gentle scrubbing insert, see https://euroflex.com.au/product/microfibre-scrubbing-floor-pads-3pk/

Also for future reference, you can call our Customer Care Line anytime at 1800 663 866 ..you will find this number on the grey coloured sticker on top of the EZ1R.

kareng195893

kareng195893asked

EZ1-R

Hello, can this cleaner be used on a slate floor?

Robyn

Would be better to ask where they sell them

Bevvie

Bevvieasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong as I love my steamer however the handle is not locked in properly & keeps coming out. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Can you please help!

Carol

Carolasked

Vapour Floor Steamer EZ1

Is this model the same as the 'monster' I have seen on the videos? I wanted a 'monster' and the store gave me one the is labled 'Vapour M1'

Robyn

Hi Carol I am not sure as I haven't seen the video but I do know there is a dearer model than this one but we didn't think it was worth the extra as it did pretty much the same.

Get an answer from our members and Euroflex representatives