4Euromaid Heat Pump Dryer EHPD700

Euromaid Heat Pump Dryer EHPD700 Questions & Answers

Robyn T.
Robyn T. · Heat Pump Dryer EHPD700

I am thinking of purchasing one of these machines but very concerned about the rubber odour......has this been resolved ???

I bought in 2022 and no odour issues after frequent use

matt y.
matt y. · Heat Pump Dryer EHPD700W

Can you install this dryer on the wall with a mounting bracket and does it come with a mounting bracket?

No, it is 44 kg, so too heavy

Euromaid   DM

Hi Matt, thank you for your question. It seems you already have an answer here. Unfortunately they are too heavy to wall be wall mounted. Thanks

Mary S · Heat Pump Dryer EHPD700W

My new Euromaid 7kg heat pump dryer emits an overwhelmingly strong rubber smell - from the time of unpacking. Used it 3 times and our clothes stink like a yyre factory. Even when not in use, it stinks out our laundry and the smell wafts throughout the house.
What is it and how to get rid of it? Thanks

Hi Mary, I'm sorry to hear of this. I will reach out to you directly. Thanks

EvanJ
EvanJ

Hi I am having the same issue - the dryer has been smelling the house out and any washing we put into the dryer retains the rubber smell for days.
Were you able to resolve this at all?

Hi Evan, I'm sorry to hear of this. I will reach out to you directly. Thanks

Alison
Alison

Can I know if this is still a problem or how you rectified it? I'm considering buying, but want to know what the suction is. Thanks.

Mary S

Hi Alison, it remains a problem. I contacted Euromaid by phone and explained the problem. The so- called customer service person at Euromaid began her response by saying the 'smell' is not covered under warranty. Outrageous given that i told her the smell in our clothes and house was overwhelming, and it was not a new appliance smell as she suggested. I ended up wiping every possible inside surface numerous times. Washed the foam filters many times. But the fumes and smells continue. I will not use it to dry my clothes, only towels. This dryer is simply not fit for purpose. The matter s being escalated to the ACCC.
I would NOT recommend this dryer to anyone...not even Putin! Should've purchased the Electrolux

Euromaid   DM

Thanks Alison, I have reached out to you directly.

Chris
Chris

I too am experiencing this smell problem. Unfortunately, I didn't read these reviews previously. I'd be grateful if Euromade reached out to me.

Euromaid   DM

Thanks Chris, , I'm sorry to hear of this. I have reached out to you directly.

Jenny A.
Jenny A.

I have just purchased and I am having the same issues. The clothes reek of rubber. It’s not fit for purpose and it certainly can’t be healthy.

gleeni
gleeni

well, I was considering purchasing this dryer but after reading the smell issue, I'm holding my purchase.

Cameron B.
Cameron B. · Heat Pump Dryer EHPD700W

Do i need to remove the black circular plastic piece on the back of the product?

Euromaid   DM

Hi Cameron, thank you for your question. There is no need to remove it. Thanksanks

Gio'

Has smell issue been resolved?

Gio'

I'm in the process of buying the Euromaid EHPD700W, but would like to know what the smell issue resolution was begore I buy.

Eckey K.
Eckey K.

How did you go Gio, did you buy?

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Select a listing for your question
Euromaid Heat Pump Dryer EHPD700