Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FORCE

Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FORCE

MPNs: HBG2B, HBG2G, HBG2M and 2 more

Gas BBQs Buying Guide

A gas bbq can help you get sizzling. But would you prefer a portable bbq or a freestanding one? What about LPG or natural gas? This buying guide will help answer your burning questions.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.4

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (10) · No (0)
  • Safety

Michael

MichaelEyre Peninsula, SA

Great Barbeque.

Good service from the customer care team - any issues (minor) have been jumped on. Great service from Leah at sales support. With the difficulties in the world this past year, accessories have not been easy to come by, and Leah has been very helpful throughout.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi Michael, thanks for the review, we hope that you enjoy cooking on your Force.

Carly L.

Carly L.

Concerned before purchasing

I’m interested in buying this bbq, but sooo many reviews say the paint blisters after use.
Has this been rectified in newer models?
Can the company comment on this at all?
Thanks!

Excellent BBQ.

Best BBQ I've ever had. Only disappointment is that paint seal under burners has blistered and is peeling off. BBQ is less than 12 months old. Is this to be expected.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good morning Anita, it is disappointing that this has happened and we would like to assist you, please call our customer care team on 1300 739 033 and ask to speak to Sue-Ellen she will help you. Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

SadKiwiCentral Queensland, QLD

Great BBQ shame about the warranty!

Bought the Force BBQ Sept 2017 - careful owner, low use as only small family. Now the burners will only stay on high - so you cant reduce the cooking temp. We have now found out that the 5 year warranty we were sold it on only covers the aluminium components of the BBQ - the rest has a 2 year warranty. Bit poor for such a premium item interestingly Weber offer 5 years on all components on their BBQs - might be worth thinking about. Waiting to hear back from Everdure as to how they can help us.

Purchased in September 2017 for $1,000.00.

SadKiwi

Hi this sounds great thank you. However, I am based in Auckland New Zealand - so can you give me a local contact number /email over here please? Thanks :)

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there SadKiwi our team covers New Zealand as well so we team will be able to assist you if you give us a call.
Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

SocceroostarsSydney, NSW

Just brilliant! Works as good as it looks!

I was a little hesitant to take on this new beast being so set in my ways on the Weber. We saw it on display in the showroom and it’s design alone was love at first sight for my wife. Easy to assemble, we added the cover and roast rack (another brand) but same type shown in Hestons video. As convection roasts go, it couldn’t be better. Lid down, No direct heat under burner 1 and meat there on the elevated rack off the grill. A tray of veg on burner three and flame here up pretty high. We put the veg in an oven proof dish veg on baking paper, drizzled with olive oil. We’re addicted. Simply awesome.

Purchased in September 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $849.00.

Socceroostars

Thanks, the YouTube videos are really well produced too! I’m spreading the word at work to our foodies, they are very impressed, a great product will sell itself through word of mouth. :)

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there, Thanks for the reply the best recommendation we can ever have is word of mouth. Once again thanks you.

Antoine Grenouille

Antoine GrenouilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

1st use...paint rubs off

Now don’t get me wrong this is by far a great-looking bbq BUT i am getting it ready for 1st use for tomorrow (new year) as we have friends coming over. To my horror the paint on the front is coming off while cleaning a little bit of oil that splashed on it. Now dont tell me this part is not supposed to have oil - it is a bbq. What should i do to have this replaced?
One annoying thing with the bbq is the fact that the wheels have a mind of their own.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Jane H.

Jane H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good looking BBQ but the official cover has damaged the enamel top

Purchased this BBQ three weeks ago. Went to use for first time today and removed the Heston official cover. The official cover has left permanent marks removing the matt finish all over the hood of the BBQ. Looks like a crumpled sheet. We have had a 38 degree day recently and it appears that the cover is not suitable for our Melbourne weather. Very disappointing as its ruined the look of a good looking BBQ.

Purchased in November 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $799.00.

Good afternoon,
To enable us to assist with the problem with your Everdure by Heston Force could you please give us a call on 1300 739 033 .Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi Jane, so that we can assist with replacement parts could you please provide the serial number for your Force. Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Cathi M

Cathi MSydney, NSW

Fantastic BBQ

Bought a Force BBQ in Stone 2 weeks ago and totally love it. Apart from the fact that its an object of beauty and well designed, it also works perfectly. Initially I was disappointed that it didn't come with a cover, however there is currently a promotion for a $100 voucher which covered this cost easily and was very simple to redeem online. Sweet!

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good morning Cathi M ,thanks for the review on your Force , its great to hear that you are enjoying the features and you were able to obtain a cover . Here's to many fantastic BBQ'S .The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

First Bullecourt

First BullecourtPerth, WA

Love it already

I bought my Force two days ago and it has satisfied my expectations. This is my first BBQ.

It was very easy to put together and extremely easy to clean. Gets hot very quickly and doesn't seem to have any cold spots. I cooked some sausages and steaks last night on the grill plate, the steaks retained their juiciness and the sausages cooked much quicker than in a frying pan. The slight smokiness was great and I can't wait to try cooking with the hood down and adding some smoking chips.

The only possible revisions I could suggest to Everdure are to enlarge and rubberise the wheels so it moves over paving a little easier, and to enlarge the left servery which is just too small to hold anything useful.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $699.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there, thanks for your review ,its great to hear that you are happy with your Force purchase, we will pass your feedback on to our marketing team.

Ellen

EllenSydney, NSW

Total disappointment

Purchased in December 2018.

Greg C

Greg CSydney, NSW

Force bbq

Great bbq, we have a larger bbq but the Force heats up very quickly and is easy to use, it is kept under cover and look a treat. Great job Everdure, easy to keep clean and seems to still work well when it is windy

Purchased in December 2018.

Even Heat DistributionYes

WarrenPerth, WA

GREAT BBQ - EXCEPT

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $700.00.

Warren

Great BBQ. Simple to use. Easy to clean.

Our previous BBQ was a Weber Spirit. The Everdure Force is easy to use and cook with and is easy to clean for this style of BBQ. We use our Force regularly for family meals. Unfortunately the coating on the surrounding deck has deteriorated. The decals have come off and the black powder coating has become dull and faded. We wash the cooking plates regularly after use and clean the exterior with soapy water. The BBQ is kept under its cover when not in use.

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

John M

John MSydney, NSW

Great BBQ, first gas bbq I really enjoy cooking on.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Johnny W

Johnny WLaunceston

Look no further for a great bbq!

I bought this bbq based on the reviews here and the responses from customer service and I’m really glad I did.
It not only looks good but it works perfectly.
I used it for the first time today and everyone that came was impressed with its performance. I cooked 16 lamb loin chops on the grill plate and 18 sausages and 4 rissoles on the solid plate.
Followed the instructions about closing the lid initially until the barbecue got to temperature of 250° and then put the meat on to grill. It rendered the fat on the chops beautifully.
I would definitely recommend this barbecue especially if you’re considering a Weber which I was initially. This bbq has a much better design and is super easy to clean.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Clanger

ClangerMelbourne

Steak to perfection

I love a BBQ, and I love a steak. After reading reviews I changed my mind from a Weber to the Force and I am happy. Steak with a beautiful char on the outside and rare in the middle. I have cooked chicken, chops, steak all to perfection. Easy to clean. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Mariela Z.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Felt like Master Chef-Love it cooks Steaks to Perfection!

Have to say this BBQ cooks evenly so used to different sections over heating and burning but not the Force the fact that it heats up with in seconds is another bonus and you can tell a professional chef was involved in it's cooking features as I'm pretty sure it cooks better than my cooktop inside the house. I would definitely refer this brand to anyone out there looking for a class act.
I can cook delicates like Prawns on one side while sausages are on the other side
So Easy to use clean and cook on very happy!
Love the fact it's on wheels comes with a lid and temperature gauge plus I bought the BBQ cover which goes all the way to the floor keeping it all clean and protected.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

AndrewTBrisbane

Best performing BBQ I ever owned to date! with small aesthetic defect..

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Janbo Makimbo

Janbo Makimbo

Brilliant Barbecue

This is perfect, has precise heat control and looks very stylish. Lights first time

This is a quality product.

I cooked a perfect roast pork on my first attempt.

Would certainly recommend.

We have also ordered the cover and roasting rack with our $100 voucher which came with the force.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

This is amazing

This BBQ cooks the most amazing steak .We had friends over Christmas day and it cooked the most beautiful and most tasteful food .Will be recommending this to many of my friends .The BBQ is stored on my balcony and i consider it to be very safe and easily maintained .

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Harvey S.

Harvey S.asked

Have had our Everdure 2 burner for 15 maths. Initially easy to clean the hot plate. However lately the nonstick coating is coming off and there is a rust patch evident. It's kept covered always and hot plate not used as often as the grill. Why would this happen.

LynnieS

LynnieSasked

I cannot see anywhere that shows where the gas bottle is situated. Some advertising shows one shelf underneath and some 2. What is standard? Also there is no info on cleaning. I live in the middle east and so would be buying from the advertising you show. Would appreciate any input you can provide

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi There Lynnie S , thanks for contacting us regarding our FORCE , please see below . We hope that this will assist with your decision or you can get back to us if you require further information.
The gas bottle is situated on the right hand side and hung via the supplied Cylinder Hook.
EXTERNAL CLEANING Before cleaning the barbeque exterior and stand, ensure the appliance has cooled and is safe to touch. Painted and plastic surfaces can be cleaned using a mild household detergent or cleaner and a clean cloth (do not use scourers or harsh detergents). It is advisable to test cleaners on a small section of the appliance first. NEVER use paint thinners or similar solvents for cleaning and NEVER pour cold water over hot surfaces. Dry the surface afterwards.

INTERNAL CLEANING Before cleaning the internal parts of your barbeque, ensure the appliance has cooled and is safe to touch. The inside of the hood can be cleaned by using some water, mild detergent and a sponge or mild scouring pad. The non-stick coated surface of the hot plate should be cleaned carefully so as not to scratch the surface as above, preferably when the surface is still warm. For hard to clean areas, use a little baking soda on a wet sponge. Do not use abrasive cleaners.

Audreyasked

Hi I'm thinking about buying either the force or furnace BBQ and I've read lots of reviews that the BBQ doesn't get hot enough after about a year....has anyone else had this problem?

SadKiwi

Yes after 2 years we had that problem. We got a new regulator and now its much better.

Thanks SadKiwi good to know

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good afternoon Audrey, this is not a common fault with this BBQ ,as sadkiwi has advised we have an excellent aftersales back up team if ever you need assistance , if you would like to discuss the features and benefits of the Furnace please feel free to give us a call on 1300 739 033.
The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

See all Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FORCE questions

Get an answer from our members and Everdure by Heston Blumenthal representatives

CategoryGas BBQs
TypeFreestanding
Cooking Plate / Grill MaterialCast Iron
FeaturesGrill, Hooded, On Wheels and Temperature Gauge
Colour / FinishBlack, Graphite, Stone, Red, Mint, Orange
Dimensions 1067 x 1175 x 743 mm
Gas TypeLPG and Natural Gas (conversion kit)
Number of Burners/Zones 2