Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FORCE

Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FORCE

HBG2O (Orange), HBG2G (Black), HBG2M (Blue), etc...

Gas BBQs Buying Guide

There’s nothing quite like an Aussie summer barbie, and a gas bbq can help you get sizzling. But do you know whether you want a portable bbq or a freestanding model? Would you prefer an LPG gas bottle or natural gas? This buying guide is here to help answer all your burning questions.

Read now

4.5

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (8) · No (0)
  • Safety

SadKiwiCentral Queensland, QLD

Great BBQ shame about the warranty!

Bought the Force BBQ Sept 2017 - careful owner, low use as only small family. Now the burners will only stay on high - so you cant reduce the cooking temp. We have now found out that the 5 year warranty we were sold it on only covers the aluminium components of the BBQ - the rest has a 2 year warranty. Bit poor for such a premium item interestingly Weber offer 5 years on all components on their BBQs - might be worth thinking about. Waiting to hear back from Everdure as to how they can help us.

Purchased in September 2017 for A$1,000.00.

SadKiwi

Hi this sounds great thank you. However, I am based in Auckland New Zealand - so can you give me a local contact number /email over here please? Thanks :)

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there SadKiwi our team covers New Zealand as well so we team will be able to assist you if you give us a call.
Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

SocceroostarsSydney, NSW

Just brilliant! Works as good as it looks!

I was a little hesitant to take on this new beast being so set in my ways on the Weber. We saw it on display in the showroom and it’s design alone was love at first sight for my wife. Easy to assemble, we added the cover and roast rack (another brand) but same type shown in Hestons video. As convection roasts go, it couldn’t be better. Lid down, No direct heat under burner 1 and meat there on the elevated rack off the grill. A tray of veg on burner three and flame here up pretty high. We put the veg in an oven proof dish veg on baking paper, drizzled with olive oil. We’re addicted. Simply awesome.

Purchased in September 2019 at Barbeques Galore for A$849.00.

Socceroostars

Thanks, the YouTube videos are really well produced too! I’m spreading the word at work to our foodies, they are very impressed, a great product will sell itself through word of mouth. :)

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there, Thanks for the reply the best recommendation we can ever have is word of mouth. Once again thanks you.
The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Antoine GrenouilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

1st use...paint rubs off

Now don’t get me wrong this is by far a great-looking bbq BUT i am getting it ready for 1st use for tomorrow (new year) as we have friends coming over. To my horror the paint on the front is coming off while cleaning a little bit of oil that splashed on it. Now dont tell me this part is not supposed to have oil - it is a bbq. What should i do to have this replaced?
One annoying thing with the bbq is the fact that the wheels have a mind of their own.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Jane H.

Jane H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good looking BBQ but the official cover has damaged the enamel top

Purchased this BBQ three weeks ago. Went to use for first time today and removed the Heston official cover. The official cover has left permanent marks removing the matt finish all over the hood of the BBQ. Looks like a crumpled sheet. We have had a 38 degree day recently and it appears that the cover is not suitable for our Melbourne weather. Very disappointing as its ruined the look of a good looking BBQ.

Purchased in November 2019 at Barbeques Galore for A$799.00.

Good afternoon,
To enable us to assist with the problem with your Everdure by Heston Force could you please give us a call on 1300 739 033 .Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi Jane, so that we can assist with replacement parts could you please provide the serial number for your Force. Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Cathi M

Cathi MSydney, NSW

Fantastic BBQ

Bought a Force BBQ in Stone 2 weeks ago and totally love it. Apart from the fact that its an object of beauty and well designed, it also works perfectly. Initially I was disappointed that it didn't come with a cover, however there is currently a promotion for a $100 voucher which covered this cost easily and was very simple to redeem online. Sweet!

Purchased at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good morning Cathi M ,thanks for the review on your Force , its great to hear that you are enjoying the features and you were able to obtain a cover . Here's to many fantastic BBQ'S .The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

First Bullecourt

First BullecourtPerth, WA

Love it already

I bought my Force two days ago and it has satisfied my expectations. This is my first BBQ.

It was very easy to put together and extremely easy to clean. Gets hot very quickly and doesn't seem to have any cold spots. I cooked some sausages and steaks last night on the grill plate, the steaks retained their juiciness and the sausages cooked much quicker than in a frying pan. The slight smokiness was great and I can't wait to try cooking with the hood down and adding some smoking chips.

The only possible revisions I could suggest to Everdure are to enlarge and rubberise the wheels so it moves over paving a little easier, and to enlarge the left servery which is just too small to hold anything useful.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$699.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there, thanks for your review ,its great to hear that you are happy with your Force purchase, we will pass your feedback on to our marketing team.
The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Ellen

EllenSydney, NSW

Total disappointment

Purchased in December 2018.

Greg C

Greg CSydney, NSW

Force bbq

Great bbq, we have a larger bbq but the Force heats up very quickly and is easy to use, it is kept under cover and look a treat. Great job Everdure, easy to keep clean and seems to still work well when it is windy

Purchased in December 2018.

WarrenPerth, WA

GREAT BBQ - EXCEPT

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$700.00.

Find out how Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FORCE compares to other Gas BBQs

Great BBQ. Simple to use. Easy to clean.

Our previous BBQ was a Weber Spirit. The Everdure Force is easy to use and cook with and is easy to clean for this style of BBQ. We use our Force regularly for family meals. Unfortunately the coating on the surrounding deck has deteriorated. The decals have come off and the black powder coating has become dull and faded. We wash the cooking plates regularly after use and clean the exterior with soapy water. The BBQ is kept under its cover when not in use.

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

John M

John MSydney, NSW

Great BBQ, first gas bbq I really enjoy cooking on.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Johnny W

Johnny WLaunceston

Look no further for a great bbq!

I bought this bbq based on the reviews here and the responses from customer service and I’m really glad I did.
It not only looks good but it works perfectly.
I used it for the first time today and everyone that came was impressed with its performance. I cooked 16 lamb loin chops on the grill plate and 18 sausages and 4 rissoles on the solid plate.
Followed the instructions about closing the lid initially until the barbecue got to temperature of 250° and then put the meat on to grill. It rendered the fat on the chops beautifully.
I would definitely recommend this barbecue especially if you’re considering a Weber which I was initially. This bbq has a much better design and is super easy to clean.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Clanger

ClangerMelbourne

Steak to perfection

I love a BBQ, and I love a steak. After reading reviews I changed my mind from a Weber to the Force and I am happy. Steak with a beautiful char on the outside and rare in the middle. I have cooked chicken, chops, steak all to perfection. Easy to clean. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Everdure A.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Felt like Master Chef-Love it cooks Steaks to Perfection!

Have to say this BBQ cooks evenly so used to different sections over heating and burning but not the Force the fact that it heats up with in seconds is another bonus and you can tell a professional chef was involved in it's cooking features as I'm pretty sure it cooks better than my cooktop inside the house. I would definitely refer this brand to anyone out there looking for a class act.
I can cook delicates like Prawns on one side while sausages are on the other side
So Easy to use clean and cook on very happy!
Love the fact it's on wheels comes with a lid and temperature gauge plus I bought the BBQ cover which goes all the way to the floor keeping it all clean and protected.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

AndrewTBrisbane

Best performing BBQ I ever owned to date! with small aesthetic defect..

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Janbo Makimbo

Janbo Makimbo

Brilliant Barbecue

This is perfect, has precise heat control and looks very stylish. Lights first time

This is a quality product.

I cooked a perfect roast pork on my first attempt.

Would certainly recommend.

We have also ordered the cover and roasting rack with our $100 voucher which came with the force.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

This is amazing

This BBQ cooks the most amazing steak .We had friends over Christmas day and it cooked the most beautiful and most tasteful food .Will be recommending this to many of my friends .The BBQ is stored on my balcony and i consider it to be very safe and easily maintained .

Date PurchasedDec 2017

SharonSydney

Persevered, but still disappointed

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Everdure A.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi Sharon, thanks very much for the update - hope you enjoy your FORCE BBQ over the summer!

The Everdure by Heston Blumenthal Team

Andrew S.

Andrew S.Melbourne

Heston's Everdure - Force 2 Burner BBQ is amazing

Bought this BBQ a week ago. cooked every meal since on it including breakfast and a roast pork last night - simply awesome results.

Build quality is superior to all other popular makes on the market, and we tested them all....trust me on that one. Frame and trolley move without hassle and the wheel locks really work. Also bought a cover for it.........at $60 price was better than expect for the cover and the quality of the cover exceeded our expectation also.

Easy to put together and setup, easy to clean, easiest ignition (just like a indoor cooktop) I've ever had.

Strongly recommend to others to buy this wonderful BBQ.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Buddha

BuddhaWagga Wagga

Great customer support

Had two small issues on the day of purchase with the handle and hood.
After entering details into the online contact I had a phone call within a few hours and replacements were organised and sent out.
The best customer service I have had from any company by far.
The actual BBQ itself is amazing, the smaller size is perfect for a family of four.
This is by far the easiest BBQ a have ever cleaned, I'm sure this aspect alone will ensure it lasts a lot longer than every other BBQ I have ever owned.
The design aspect of the BBQ is amazing and is definitely not an eyesore like every other BBQ on the market.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Josi

Josiasked

FORCE

Dear team, Is it possible to clean the BBQ with pyrolysis (self cleaning via heat)? If yes, how to do so?

Marcos

Marcosasked

FORCE

Hello I’m considering purchasing one of these BBQs based on the good reviews it has. Could someone tell me if the BBQ comes with both the flat plates and grill plates in the box or do you have to purchase the flat plates separately? Only asking as the description of the BBQ seems to imply that it includes both, but then I can also see that these can be purchased as an addition so was a bit confused. Thanks.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good afternoon Marcos, the Force model comes equipped with one of each plates grill and flat. Both of these are available as a spare part if you prefer to have two the same. Feel free to contact us on 1300 739 033 if we can assist you further. Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Wendy.wooasked

FORCE

We purchased the Force BBQ with an Orange Hood from a local store before xmas and also bought the cover, before even using it, the cover had become stuck to the Hood to the extent that we could not remove the cover from the Hood. Our local store confirmed this has happened elsewhere but could not answer if it was from the hood melting the cover or the cover melting onto the hood! They have now replaced the hood and cover with another Orange hood, is there an inherent problem with Orange or was it a bad batch, hood or cover?

Antoine Grenouille

I haven’t had that issue unfortunately but this product certainly have a lot of flaws.

Wendy.woo

Yea, I read about your problem, I was curious to see if anyone else had the problem I had we have still not used it and waiting for Harvey Norman to confirm its not going to happen to the new hood, hoping the Everdure will comment

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there Wendy, we are sorry to hear about the issue with your Force , this is one of our best sellers and has been on the market for quite some time, if you would like to chat about anything relating to your Force please feel free to contact us here at Everdure on 1300 739 033 Thanks. the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Get an answer from our members and Everdure by Heston Blumenthal representatives