Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FORCE

Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FORCE

HBG2G (Black), HBG2M (Blue), HBG2O (Orange), etc...

Cathi M

Cathi MSydney, NSW

Fantastic BBQ

Bought a Force BBQ in Stone 2 weeks ago and totally love it. Apart from the fact that its an object of beauty and well designed, it also works perfectly. Initially I was disappointed that it didn't come with a cover, however there is currently a promotion for a $100 voucher which covered this cost easily and was very simple to redeem online. Sweet!

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good morning Cathi M ,thanks for the review on your Force , its great to hear that you are enjoying the features and you were able to obtain a cover . Here's to many fantastic BBQ'S .The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

First BullecourtPerth, WA

Love it already

I bought my Force two days ago and it has satisfied my expectations. This is my first BBQ.

It was very easy to put together and extremely easy to clean. Gets hot very quickly and doesn't seem to have any cold spots. I cooked some sausages and steaks last night on the grill plate, the steaks retained their juiciness and the sausages cooked much quicker than in a frying pan. The slight smokiness was great and I can't wait to try cooking with the hood down and adding some smoking chips.

The only possible revisions I could suggest to Everdure are to enlarge and rubberise the wheels so it moves over paving a little easier, and to enlarge the left servery which is just too small to hold anything useful.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $699.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there, thanks for your review ,its great to hear that you are happy with your Force purchase, we will pass your feedback on to our marketing team.
The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Ellen

EllenSydney, NSW

Total disappointment

Purchased in December 2018.

Greg C

Greg CSydney, NSW

Force bbq

Great bbq, we have a larger bbq but the Force heats up very quickly and is easy to use, it is kept under cover and look a treat. Great job Everdure, easy to keep clean and seems to still work well when it is windy

Purchased in December 2018.

WarrenPerth, WA

GREAT BBQ - EXCEPT

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $700.00.

Warren

Great BBQ. Simple to use. Easy to clean.

Our previous BBQ was a Weber Spirit. The Everdure Force is easy to use and cook with and is easy to clean for this style of BBQ. We use our Force regularly for family meals. Unfortunately the coating on the surrounding deck has deteriorated. The decals have come off and the black powder coating has become dull and faded. We wash the cooking plates regularly after use and clean the exterior with soapy water. The BBQ is kept under its cover when not in use.

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

John M

John MSydney

Great BBQ, first gas bbq I really enjoy cooking on.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Johnny W

Johnny WLaunceston

Look no further for a great bbq!

I bought this bbq based on the reviews here and the responses from customer service and I’m really glad I did.
It not only looks good but it works perfectly.
I used it for the first time today and everyone that came was impressed with its performance. I cooked 16 lamb loin chops on the grill plate and 18 sausages and 4 rissoles on the solid plate.
Followed the instructions about closing the lid initially until the barbecue got to temperature of 250° and then put the meat on to grill. It rendered the fat on the chops beautifully.
I would definitely recommend this barbecue especially if you’re considering a Weber which I was initially. This bbq has a much better design and is super easy to clean.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Clanger

ClangerMelbourne

Steak to perfection

I love a BBQ, and I love a steak. After reading reviews I changed my mind from a Weber to the Force and I am happy. Steak with a beautiful char on the outside and rare in the middle. I have cooked chicken, chops, steak all to perfection. Easy to clean. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Everdure A.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Felt like Master Chef-Love it cooks Steaks to Perfection!

Have to say this BBQ cooks evenly so used to different sections over heating and burning but not the Force the fact that it heats up with in seconds is another bonus and you can tell a professional chef was involved in it's cooking features as I'm pretty sure it cooks better than my cooktop inside the house. I would definitely refer this brand to anyone out there looking for a class act.
I can cook delicates like Prawns on one side while sausages are on the other side
So Easy to use clean and cook on very happy!
Love the fact it's on wheels comes with a lid and temperature gauge plus I bought the BBQ cover which goes all the way to the floor keeping it all clean and protected.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

AndrewTBrisbane

Best performing BBQ I ever owned to date! with small aesthetic defect..

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Janbo Makimbo

Janbo Makimbo

Brilliant Barbecue

This is perfect, has precise heat control and looks very stylish. Lights first time

This is a quality product.

I cooked a perfect roast pork on my first attempt.

Would certainly recommend.

We have also ordered the cover and roasting rack with our $100 voucher which came with the force.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

This is amazing

This BBQ cooks the most amazing steak .We had friends over Christmas day and it cooked the most beautiful and most tasteful food .Will be recommending this to many of my friends .The BBQ is stored on my balcony and i consider it to be very safe and easily maintained .

Date PurchasedDec 2017

SharonSydney

Persevered, but still disappointed

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Everdure A.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi Sharon, thanks very much for the update - hope you enjoy your FORCE BBQ over the summer!

The Everdure by Heston Blumenthal Team

Andrew S.

Andrew S.Melbourne

Heston's Everdure - Force 2 Burner BBQ is amazing

Bought this BBQ a week ago. cooked every meal since on it including breakfast and a roast pork last night - simply awesome results.

Build quality is superior to all other popular makes on the market, and we tested them all....trust me on that one. Frame and trolley move without hassle and the wheel locks really work. Also bought a cover for it.........at $60 price was better than expect for the cover and the quality of the cover exceeded our expectation also.

Easy to put together and setup, easy to clean, easiest ignition (just like a indoor cooktop) I've ever had.

Strongly recommend to others to buy this wonderful BBQ.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Buddha

BuddhaWagga Wagga

Great customer support

Had two small issues on the day of purchase with the handle and hood.
After entering details into the online contact I had a phone call within a few hours and replacements were organised and sent out.
The best customer service I have had from any company by far.
The actual BBQ itself is amazing, the smaller size is perfect for a family of four.
This is by far the easiest BBQ a have ever cleaned, I'm sure this aspect alone will ensure it lasts a lot longer than every other BBQ I have ever owned.
The design aspect of the BBQ is amazing and is definitely not an eyesore like every other BBQ on the market.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Edconte

EdconteFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect BBQ blows away Beefeater and Weber

Amazing Little bbq. Was blown away by the finish, heavy steel and cooking capabilities. The finish a d quality is A1 well worth the extra hundred over other brands. The customer service was amazing as well as I called up for advice. This is definitely a keeper you couldn't go wrong.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Anthony H.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Emz

EmzSydney

Fantastic Product, Very Happy

My husband has been looking for a new BBQ for a while and loves to research alot before he purchases anything. We usually use coal but moving into a new house and having access to gas we were in the market to purchase a BBQ that would work and taste as good as a coal BBQ.
The Heston Force is a fantastic BBQ it's two plates but perfect for our outdoor area and great for entertaining. My husband now cooks meat nearly evey night on the BBQ and I've also slow cooked lamb shoulder as it has the high hood making it easy to cook slow cooked meals in pots, the flavours that come out of the BBQ when you open it are just to die for.
If your in the market to buy a gas BBQ this is the one, you definitely won't be disappointed.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Anthony H.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Steve H.asked

I would like to cook a roast on my Force gas barbeque. I read that only one side needs to be lit and that was under the grill side. The other side, I have a solid plate, is it ok to put the roast on a roasting rack, on this plate? Or do I have to purchase a 2nd grill plate?

Your first answer is correct. You light the grill side, and place your roasting rack on the flatplate side. Works well, I did a roast on the weekend :-)

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi Steve, if you are after some cooking tips for your Force we have a team that is able to assist, so please call our customer care team on 1300 739 033 our technical team is also available on this number. We look forward to chatting with you. the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

SEK

SEKasked

We are considering buying a new barbecue and would like to know The depth of the barbecue with the lid up please

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there , the depth with the lid open measures 670mm. If you require further assistance please feel free to contact us on 1300 739 033 . Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Steve H.asked

Is it ok to cook meat on two plates rather than the grill? And can you purchase another plate, and if so how much will it cost.

First Bullecourt

You can purchase a spare plate, I believe (check with the Everdure By Heston website) but you cannot use two plates at the one time. It will not allow for enough ventilation apparently.

You will get better results from the grill plate anyway.

Steve H.

Thankyou for you quick response.

Get an answer from our members and Everdure by Heston Blumenthal representatives