Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FURNACE

Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FURNACE

MPNs: HBG3G, HBG3M, HBG3O and HBG3S

Gas BBQs Buying Guide

There’s nothing quite like an Aussie summer barbie, and a gas bbq can help you get sizzling. But do you know whether you want a portable bbq or a freestanding model? Would you prefer an LPG gas bottle or natural gas? This buying guide is here to help answer all your burning questions.

Read now

3.8

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (11) · No (8)
  • Safety

Looks Great But Performs Poorly

Uneven temperature over full surface area. Side-by-side steaks and kebabs can be inconsistent. Easy clean. Solid build. Nice looking. I sold mine for a better bbq which was cheaper. Buyer beware.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$700.00.

TeePee

TeePeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst BBQ ever owned!

Auto lighting takes forever to light up (if it ever does light) and you cant see the flames so you don't know if its on or not (when solid plates are used which I have 2 out of 3 plates). The plates are so loosely fitted they keep falling into the BBQ onto the burners as you move the food around. The biggest waste of money I have ever spent. So I have paid $1,000 for a BBQ that doesn't light and plates keep falling in making it very difficult to cook on, practically useless! Save your money and BUY ANYTHING ELSE, a garbage bin lid would do a better job. I did get a full refund for this crap BBQ which was the only good thing about it, so thanks for that (but I would expect nothing less for something that simply doesn't work).

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$908.20.

Penny

PennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use. Even easier to keep clean.

We have had our BBQ for around 3 months and we use it at least three times a week on average. So easy to keep clean. Cooks food really well. Very pleased with everything.

Purchased in May 2020.

Very disappointing

The lid doesn’t close. How do you bbq? It’s impossible to close the lid!! Still waiting to hear back from customer service. This is the second year with the same repeated issue.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$999.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good morning Sanchez , thanks for contacting us with regards to the lid on your Furnace , please give our technical team a call on 1300 739 033 and one of our consultants will assist with your enquiry. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Dan M.

Dan M.Sydney, NSW

Poor Heat and Poor Design

Heat is really uneven and the BBQ plates shift and drop off their guides with even the smallest movement (like cleaning the bbq.) Looks cool but not good to use. Only used it a dozen times in 12 months because it is such a pain.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$799.00.

Laura Milliken

Laura MillikenPerth

Everdure barbecue

The heat from the barbecue it’s super intense .
Very hard to regulate temperature.
I find it burns food very easily .
Love the look of the barbecue just trying to work out temperature.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good afternoon Laura, thanks for your enquiry, if you would like to give us a call on 1300 739 033 and one of our team will put you through to one of our chefs who will be able to assist. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

alpha b.Peel, WA

Heston Blumenthal Furnace Review

We assembled it easily and started the fire. I noticed that the fire is not even around the rings. It starts well in the first row but there is a noticeable reduction in flame power - I would say it is half on the other straight line of the 'U'. I sent an email to the Maintenance department and I did receive a reply asking if it is LPG or Natural Gas. After that, there is complete silence. A little disappointed with the after sales service. Hope they rectify the fault.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$999.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there alpha b , so that we can assist with your enquiry regarding your Furnace please give our technical team a call on 1300 739 033 Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

alpha b.

I did, they called and replied, requested for attachments- I sent, awaiting response

alpha b.

Hi, I have to retract about their customer service. It has been amazing. They are actually sending me a replacement unit today.

Rich Bradshaw

Rich BradshawSoutheast, SA

Cooks great but paint and transfers come off.

I cant fault the cooking ability of this bbq. But I have only had the bbq since Christmas and when wiped with a wet cloth the transfers have started to come/wipe off. This includes the ones on the controls which will make operation difficult. This never happened with my old webber q and I wouldnt expect it from such a pricey bbq. The ignition system is poor compared to the webber too.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$1,000.00.

Good Morning Rich,
Please contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 739 033, so they can arrange assistance with your Everdure BBQ.
The team at Everdure.

Rachel T.

Rachel T.Perth, WA

Brilliant BBQ - Review by the Wife!

After much deliberation we have bought the Furnace - Everdure by Heston. We have the 'Mint' colour and it's lovely. So far we have cooked Sausages, Lamb Chops, Steaks, Sausages and vegetables on the BBQ. We've used it to roast chicken and other joints and used it 3xtimes a week since we bought it. And mostly it's ME that uses it, not my husband, who works away. It's easy to use, easy to clean, reliable and a joy!

Purchased in January 2019 at BBQ's Galore Osborne Park for A$999.00.

KAWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Everdure Furnace - Not Satisfied

Purchased in November 2019 at Barbeques Galore for A$799.00.

KAW

Thanks, that would be very helpful I would appreciate the contact before deciding to sell the BBQ.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there , if you would like to give us a call on 1300 739 033 we will pass your details on to our executive chef so that he can contact you. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Great BBQ - Absolutely love it

Bought one of these just before Christmas. I have used it nearly every day since. I got the everdure furnace and it is brilliant. Really solid and super efficient. So easy to clean - just a simple wipe down. Love it. Thanks

Purchased in December 2019 at Barbeques Galore for A$899.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there, its great to hear that you are so happy with your Furnace, we believe that you will have years of fantastic BBQ'S we will pass your feedback on to our marketing team. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Looking at buying one??

Considering buying the three burner. They look fab.
The other option is the Webber Spirit II E-310 Gas Barbie. Having owned one already for over 10 years I know they work and last.

I love the look of the Heston, but now with so many mixed reviews I’m really unsure. It’s hardly cheap the Webber is $100 cheaper and I know it will work! Is worth the Risk to buy the Heston for beauty sack?

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Not flash, save your money

Not happy with this unit. Will cook roasts ok, but bbq, everything sticks to the hot plate no matter how much oil you use.
Not convinced on the supposed extra heat that Heston bleets on about in his videos, he has not obviously tried BBQs here in Australia
Cleaning hot plate is hard work, and cleaning the the unit is a nightmare. This unit is not a good bbq compared to cheaper brands available in hardware stores

There are easier BBQs to purchase, don’t believe the hype, this unit is just more work and not worth the price tag.

Not happy

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,000.00.

Lee H.

Lee H.Central Queensland, QLD

Great Family Bbq

Stoked how good this BBQ turned out
120degC slow cooking/smoking with wood chips for 12 hours, loves it.(burner on next 2 the meat, not below)
Hot fast steaks work well, or meal preping 10 chicken breasts for the Mrs
Very happy for $1K, easiest bbq to clean so far

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$999.00.

noor

noorSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Everdure furnance

When I was looking for BBQ, I was looking something different. I found this in Harvey Norman and I immediately liked it. They did the deal with free gas conversion kit in the price, and with 100 dollars voucher included. It is different from traditional BBQ in style and colour combination. Its hood is very solid and retain the heat for slow cooking and I manage to cook even fish in it. Cooking Pizza is very fast as it heat up very quickly and save us from turning on the electric oven. This year I bought more accessories on line from Everdure to enjoy cooking this summer.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$900.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good morning Noor , thanks for the great review , good to hear that you are getting great results from your Furnace, we will pass your feedback on to our Marketing department . Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Customer Service Excellent

Customer Service was excellent thank you so much for your help sorting out the promotional offer.
We only just got our BBQ on Saturday looking forward to enjoying it this summer.

Purchased in November 2019.

George Adattini

George AdattiniSydney, NSW

Would recommend !

What an amazing BBQ! We have not had any issues with it, and would highly recommend. If you're a steak lover, you know how important it is to have a quality BBQ to cook the perfect steak... and this is one!

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Let down by after sales service

The BBQ looks great and cooks ok. I had an issue with the lid not fitting flush with the unit and therefore heat escaping. After some back and forth with customer services I received a new lid and eventually the screws to fit the lid. This was in February. I was visited today by their agents to replace the lid and it still doesn't fit flush, and I am missing a few washers around the screw fittings. To be fair the customer service team are very responsive, but not so impressed by their onsite service partners.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,000.00.

Ben T

Ben TSydney, NSW

Excellent BBQ

We purchased the Everdure Furnace a couple of months ago and couldn't be happier. It is well built with a solid frame, stainless steel legs, controls etc and cooks well and evenly with the separate stainless steel burners for each of the grill plates. Its also really easy to keep the grill plates and inside clean. Our friends all told us to go with a Webber as the burners wont rust out we decided to go for this instead and havent looked back. Its got all the good parts of the Webber and yet is an improvement on all the bad. I am confident it will stand the test of time and definitely recommend to others looking for a durable BBQ that will be the envy of your friends.

Purchased in August 2019.

Jamie F.

Jamie F.

Looks absolutely TERRIBLE in less than a year

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Lazzareth

Lazzarethasked

I have exactly the same problem as Warren, had the three burner “Furnace” for less than a year but haven’t been using it as it does not get hot enough at all! Everything takes more than double the duration, and never crispy. Been using the oven in the house instead, very disappointing as this was my birthday present.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good afternoon Lazzareth, we can understand how frustrating this must be for you, so that we can ensure that your Furnace is performing to specification we would like to arrange an inspection for you , so if you could give our customer care team a call on 1300 739 033 we will arrange a service call thanks.
The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Warren

Warrenasked

I have had the furnace for a year now, initially it was a great BBQ, but now it just wont get hot enough. I have three open plates but the burners, all 3 of them dont seem to be putting out enough flame. I can literally hold my hand over the grill....Cant sear a steak as not enough heat. Anybody had similar issues that can give me some help on how to fix this?

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good morning Warren, thanks for your enquiry , sounds like you could need a service call so if you can give us a call on 1300 739 033 one of our friendly consultants will arrange for you. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Christian A.

Christian A.asked

I have a new furnace and the patio its on is uneven ... is there a way of leveling it other than putting blocks under the feet?

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good afternoon Christian, thanks for your enquiry regarding your Furnace , unfortunately the legs on this unit are not adjustable . As you have suggested the only way to level it could be to use blocks. If ever we can assist you further please give us a call on 1300 739 033. the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Get an answer from our members and Everdure by Heston Blumenthal representatives