Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FURNACE

MPNs: HBG3G, HBG3M, HBG3O and HBG3S

noor

noorSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Everdure furnance

When I was looking for BBQ, I was looking something different. I found this in Harvey Norman and I immediately liked it. They did the deal with free gas conversion kit in the price, and with 100 dollars voucher included. It is different from traditional BBQ in style and colour combination. Its hood is very solid and retain the heat for slow cooking and I manage to cook even fish in it. Cooking Pizza is very fast as it heat up very quickly and save us from turning on the electric oven. This year I bought more accessories on line from Everdure to enjoy cooking this summer.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $900.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good morning Noor , thanks for the great review , good to hear that you are getting great results from your Furnace, we will pass your feedback on to our Marketing department . Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Customer Service Excellent

Customer Service was excellent thank you so much for your help sorting out the promotional offer.
We only just got our BBQ on Saturday looking forward to enjoying it this summer.

Purchased in November 2019.

George Adattini

George AdattiniSydney, NSW

Would recommend !

What an amazing BBQ! We have not had any issues with it, and would highly recommend. If you're a steak lover, you know how important it is to have a quality BBQ to cook the perfect steak... and this is one!

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Let down by after sales service

The BBQ looks great and cooks ok. I had an issue with the lid not fitting flush with the unit and therefore heat escaping. After some back and forth with customer services I received a new lid and eventually the screws to fit the lid. This was in February. I was visited today by their agents to replace the lid and it still doesn't fit flush, and I am missing a few washers around the screw fittings. To be fair the customer service team are very responsive, but not so impressed by their onsite service partners.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,000.00.

Even Heat DistributionNo

Ben T

Ben TSydney, NSW

Excellent BBQ

We purchased the Everdure Furnace a couple of months ago and couldn't be happier. It is well built with a solid frame, stainless steel legs, controls etc and cooks well and evenly with the separate stainless steel burners for each of the grill plates. Its also really easy to keep the grill plates and inside clean. Our friends all told us to go with a Webber as the burners wont rust out we decided to go for this instead and havent looked back. Its got all the good parts of the Webber and yet is an improvement on all the bad. I am confident it will stand the test of time and definitely recommend to others looking for a durable BBQ that will be the envy of your friends.

Purchased in August 2019.

Terrible staining - resolved

New Furnace has terrible mysterious stains, 2 times in a row. The first unit was replaced and the same staining happened on the second unit at the very same spot. Seems to be a manufacturing defect. Waiting on Heston customer service to respond with a resolution to this issue.

• +1

Purchased in July 2019 for $999.00.

Sanchez
Sanchez
Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi Sanchez, great to hear the issue was resolved.
Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Jamie F.

Jamie F.

Looks absolutely TERRIBLE in less than a year

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Doesn't start, flame very small and no response back from customer service

Not sure what everyone raves about. I have to manually start and the flame is very small? Any wind and it doesn't provide any heat at all. I submit an issue to customer service and hear nothing back!

Purchased in August 2019 for $900.00.

PierreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A damn good barbie

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman for $924.00.

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

BBQ cover for Heston Blumenthal Furnace

I was astonished to find that the vinyl cover sold (separately) for the furnace is NOT waterproof. :(

After a few days rain in Sydney I found the BBQ soaked underneath and the drip tray full of water.

I emailed the Everdure team only to get a reply that yes, they know that the cover is not waterproof. So it’s a dust cover only. Great.

Purchased in May 2019 for $80.00.

Braithan M.

Braithan M.

Top notch...

Not going to lie, was not very hopeful when I bought it but as it cleans easily and cooks my favourite brussel sprouts and baby carrot on the bbq, I am very happy in the way this furnace cooks especially with the added bonus of cleanliness after a clean, even with rain.

Purchased in May 2018.

It so could have been !

Purchased in March 2019 for $999.00.

Even Heat DistributionNo

samantha f

samantha f

This is the best bbq we have ever owned and the accessories are so helpful.

The large 3 burner bbq we purchased in January cooks perfectly and heats the full surface of all 3 plates evenly. The meat came out so soft and our chicken was so moist and tender.
It is user friendly and so easy to clean.
The accessories we purchased were affordable and very helpful.
The warming rack definitely makes it easy to keep our food warm when entertaining a large amount of people and the drip trays makes cleaning so easy.
The bbq cover is perfect to protect it from the sun and rain, it has plenty of shelf space and the extra flat plate is really handy. I love this bbq

Purchased in January 2019.

Chris B

Chris BSouthwest, VIC

Very Happy.

Bought the larger 3 burner in January after contemplating it for several months and very happy with it, should have bought it sooner. Looks great on the patio (orange lid). Was easy enough to put together and I am not very good at assembly. Lights easy and heats quickly with lid down. It can be a little cooler on the outside edges of the plates but no big deal. Really like the cover for the gas bottle that came with it also. A little expensive but different to all other bbqs so was worth that bit extra.. And because it looks great makes me want to keep it clean. Love it .

Purchased in January 2019.

TimS

TimSTimaru

Great choice

Was looking for a long time. Some of the reports had me a bit unsure. When we looked at the best this was always up there.there . finally made the move.
Used this over 20 times now. Just love it.
Really good heat control. (Not sure what the poor heat reports were about) this thing can really burn.
Can cook on both surfaces at different temperatures. Lid cooking is just as good.
Clean up . is a breeze and the plates season well.
Build quality is well above average. This is a bit of top kit.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

MargieAlbany

Service excellent

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Great but underpowered bbq

I have read reviews of this stylish barbecue but have found despite preheating and being directed away from breeze that the plate would just not stay hot enough to crisp up potatoes or sear a steak adequately. The grill works well but this bbq does seem underpowered and I am anxious about its performance under load eg cooking for my family. Is there any way to beef up the burner power under the plate? Seems a shame. I have just bought a Furnace but am now feeling disappointed.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Tally

Tally

Love this BBQ

Have really benefited from the excellent convection cooking this oven offers. I use it everyday - it has totally replaced my oven and my cooktop. It also looks very stylish on my back deck and is commented on by all visitors.
I am very pleased with my purchase and highly recommend this BBQ to anyone.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Caro

CaroMelbourne

Disappointed - Doesn't heat like a BBQ should.

Very disappointed - I purchased the Furnace 3 burner after much research. The unit does not get hot enough for BBQ cooking. It feels like the gas outlets are not powerful enough, which defeats the purpose of cooking outside. I have tried preheating the unit as suggested with little success. We love cooking and eating outside, but the Furnace had failed to deliver what we purchased it for.
In addition, the safety writing has smeared off, not through cleaning chemicals, but grease from cooking.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Tonilw

TonilwTauranga

Happy with purchase

We have recently bought the Furnace model and are really happy so far. Steaks, chops and weekend breakfasts have all turned out well. We are attempting a roast lamb currently but having some issues regulating the temp. Following instructions we have got the outer burners on low and the hood down but we can't get the temperature down below 200 Celsius. Any ideas? Switching to one burner will result in uneven cooking I would think.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

JoJo

JoJoasked

We just received our BBQ, the left hand burner only lights 3/4 of the way around the burners and the flame seems low - what can we do to fix it? Thank you

Pierre

Hi, not an area of expertise from me, but I have noticed that sometimes our end burners take a while to completely ignite and the burner needs to be on full gas to achieve that (turned half way). If its happening brand new, I'd suggest ringing the retailer re a changeover, but first check the gas bottle is full as low gas pressure may be causing a problem.
PS I just went out and tried ours and it's doing the same. It's been running just on the first quarter for two minutes now, but if I blow on it, the entire burner lights. Now three minutes and our bottle is half full. It looks like the first quarter is designed to ignite immediately followed by the rest soon after, but you are right; ours is playing up too. Can't really help beyond that!

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good afternoon Jojo , please call our customer service desk on 1300 739 033 and one of our technicians will be happy to chat with you about your Furnace, Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Jackie R.asked

Help is there a video on how to install Heston’s furnace bbq we are a bit useless?

Lea Andrews

Take it back to the shop and get a refund ! That should help you

Great help thanks

Everdure A.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi Jackie, yes on our website we have our videos now categorised by product, if you click the "Getting started/assembly" tab on this link, the assembly video for the FURNACE can be viewed through there: https://www.everdurebyheston.com.au/videos/videos_details/furnace

Dennis W.

Dennis W.asked

Hi I've had the Furnace 4 burner for a year now and I can't seem to get the hot plate hot enough to.sear a good steak. I can get the ambient temperature up to 250 - 300 degrees but once I open the lid it seems all is lost. Can you advise if there is anyway to rectify?

Hi Dennis,

If you are using the FURNACE primarily for open hood searing, we would recommend to configure the plates to have 3 x open grill plates - please email us at info@everdurebyheston.com.au to discuss this further.

After you have preheated the unit with all burners on high, if you find you are losing heat periodically close the lid throughout the cook if required.

Kind Regards,
The Everdure by Heston Blumenthal Team

Get an answer from our members and Everdure by Heston Blumenthal representatives