Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FURNACE

Everdure by Heston Blumenthal FURNACE

MPNs: HBG3B, HBG3G, HBG3M and 2 more

Gas BBQs Buying Guide

A gas bbq can help you get sizzling. But would you prefer a portable bbq or a freestanding one? What about LPG or natural gas? This buying guide will help answer your burning questions.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (13) · No (9)
  • Safety

Daren C.

Daren C.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed

Terrible heat distribution across all 3 burner plates delivering unevenly cooked meat.
Paint started to flake not long after a year - this falls under the 2 year paint warranty but they said they will not fix, just to deal with it. All waste just falls into the bbq and onto the burners so its very hard to clean on a regular basis. It looks nice and has the Heston name behind it but don't fall for the marketing here...

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman.

So far, so good

Just took delivery of the 2 burner force. It took me a bit to assemble it but all you need is a phillips screwdriver so it's very doable. Everything looks very high quality. Fit and finish is wonderful. Easy to light and easy to turn off the gas at the cylinder. We tried it last night for the first time..cooked lambchops. They turned out perfectly. And I mean perfectly. I love the cast iron grates as they heat evenly and really sear the meat.

Purchased in November 2020 at Brandster Inc. for $962.00.

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

BBQues good Quality not so good.

We purchased the Everdure Furnace BBQ about a year ago and it has been faultless. Looks fantastic, cooks great, easy to start. I can't rave about it enough. Best BBQ we have ever had.
This is an update to our BBQ:
We had the lid replaced once under warranty due to the paint bubbling. The new lid is doing the same and the plastic that surrounds the hotplates is also bubbling. Unfortunately its not under warranty any more. We have it under cover it gets no sun on it and we also have a bbq cover over it. Its a shame as its a great bbq but its obvious its not going to last. Very disappointing.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,000.00.

Very happy

The team were very helpful when I had an issue, and we’re prompt in reply. Reliable team and great bbq. I use it probably around once a week for my and the family.

Purchased in January 2017.

Hi Kane,
Thanks for the feedback , its good to hear that our team were able to assist , and that you are enjoying using your Furnace. We will pass this on to our marketing and R&D teams.
The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Looks Great But Performs Poorly

Uneven temperature over full surface area. Side-by-side steaks and kebabs can be inconsistent. Easy clean. Solid build. Nice looking. I sold mine for a better bbq which was cheaper. Buyer beware.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $700.00.

TeePee

TeePeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst BBQ ever owned!

Auto lighting takes forever to light up (if it ever does light) and you cant see the flames so you don't know if its on or not (when solid plates are used which I have 2 out of 3 plates). The plates are so loosely fitted they keep falling into the BBQ onto the burners as you move the food around. The biggest waste of money I have ever spent. So I have paid $1,000 for a BBQ that doesn't light and plates keep falling in making it very difficult to cook on, practically useless! Save your money and BUY ANYTHING ELSE, a garbage bin lid would do a better job. I did get a full refund for this crap BBQ which was the only good thing about it, so thanks for that (but I would expect nothing less for something that simply doesn't work).

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $908.20.

Safety
Even Heat DistributionNo
Penny

PennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use. Even easier to keep clean.

We have had our BBQ for around 3 months and we use it at least three times a week on average. So easy to keep clean. Cooks food really well. Very pleased with everything.

Purchased in May 2020.

Very disappointing

The lid doesn’t close. How do you bbq? It’s impossible to close the lid!! Still waiting to hear back from customer service. This is the second year with the same repeated issue.

Purchased in June 2019 for $999.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good morning Sanchez , thanks for contacting us with regards to the lid on your Furnace , please give our technical team a call on 1300 739 033 and one of our consultants will assist with your enquiry. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Dan M.

Dan M.Sydney, NSW

Poor Heat and Poor Design

Heat is really uneven and the BBQ plates shift and drop off their guides with even the smallest movement (like cleaning the bbq.) Looks cool but not good to use. Only used it a dozen times in 12 months because it is such a pain.

Purchased in September 2019 for $799.00.

Laura Milliken

Laura MillikenPerth

Everdure barbecue

The heat from the barbecue it’s super intense .
Very hard to regulate temperature.
I find it burns food very easily .
Love the look of the barbecue just trying to work out temperature.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good afternoon Laura, thanks for your enquiry, if you would like to give us a call on 1300 739 033 and one of our team will put you through to one of our chefs who will be able to assist. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

alpha b.Peel, WA

Heston Blumenthal Furnace Review

We assembled it easily and started the fire. I noticed that the fire is not even around the rings. It starts well in the first row but there is a noticeable reduction in flame power - I would say it is half on the other straight line of the 'U'. I sent an email to the Maintenance department and I did receive a reply asking if it is LPG or Natural Gas. After that, there is complete silence. A little disappointed with the after sales service. Hope they rectify the fault.

Purchased in April 2020 for $999.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there alpha b , so that we can assist with your enquiry regarding your Furnace please give our technical team a call on 1300 739 033 Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

alpha b.

I did, they called and replied, requested for attachments- I sent, awaiting response

alpha b.

Hi, I have to retract about their customer service. It has been amazing. They are actually sending me a replacement unit today.

Rich BradshawSoutheast, SA

Cooks great but paint and transfers come off.

I cant fault the cooking ability of this bbq. But I have only had the bbq since Christmas and when wiped with a wet cloth the transfers have started to come/wipe off. This includes the ones on the controls which will make operation difficult. This never happened with my old webber q and I wouldnt expect it from such a pricey bbq. The ignition system is poor compared to the webber too.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $1,000.00.

Good Morning Rich,
Please contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 739 033, so they can arrange assistance with your Everdure BBQ.
The team at Everdure.

Rich Bradshaw

This issue was rectified very quickly. Excellent customer service. They even sent someone to my home to correct it.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good morning Rich, happy to hear that you are happy with our service and a positive outcome.
The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Rachel T.

Rachel T.Perth, WA

Brilliant BBQ - Review by the Wife!

After much deliberation we have bought the Furnace - Everdure by Heston. We have the 'Mint' colour and it's lovely. So far we have cooked Sausages, Lamb Chops, Steaks, Sausages and vegetables on the BBQ. We've used it to roast chicken and other joints and used it 3xtimes a week since we bought it. And mostly it's ME that uses it, not my husband, who works away. It's easy to use, easy to clean, reliable and a joy!

Purchased in January 2019 at BBQ's Galore Osborne Park for $999.00.

KAWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Everdure Furnace - Not Satisfied

Purchased in November 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $799.00.

KAW

Thanks, that would be very helpful I would appreciate the contact before deciding to sell the BBQ.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there , if you would like to give us a call on 1300 739 033 we will pass your details on to our executive chef so that he can contact you. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Great BBQ - Absolutely love it

Bought one of these just before Christmas. I have used it nearly every day since. I got the everdure furnace and it is brilliant. Really solid and super efficient. So easy to clean - just a simple wipe down. Love it. Thanks

Purchased in December 2019 at Barbeques Galore for $899.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there, its great to hear that you are so happy with your Furnace, we believe that you will have years of fantastic BBQ'S we will pass your feedback on to our marketing team. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Looking at buying one??

Considering buying the three burner. They look fab.
The other option is the Webber Spirit II E-310 Gas Barbie. Having owned one already for over 10 years I know they work and last.

I love the look of the Heston, but now with so many mixed reviews I’m really unsure. It’s hardly cheap the Webber is $100 cheaper and I know it will work! Is worth the Risk to buy the Heston for beauty sack?

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Not flash, save your money

Not happy with this unit. Will cook roasts ok, but bbq, everything sticks to the hot plate no matter how much oil you use.
Not convinced on the supposed extra heat that Heston bleets on about in his videos, he has not obviously tried BBQs here in Australia
Cleaning hot plate is hard work, and cleaning the the unit is a nightmare. This unit is not a good bbq compared to cheaper brands available in hardware stores

There are easier BBQs to purchase, don’t believe the hype, this unit is just more work and not worth the price tag.

Not happy

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,000.00.

Lee H.

Lee H.Central Queensland, QLD

Great Family Bbq

Stoked how good this BBQ turned out
120degC slow cooking/smoking with wood chips for 12 hours, loves it.(burner on next 2 the meat, not below)
Hot fast steaks work well, or meal preping 10 chicken breasts for the Mrs
Very happy for $1K, easiest bbq to clean so far

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman for $999.00.

noor

noorSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Everdure furnance

When I was looking for BBQ, I was looking something different. I found this in Harvey Norman and I immediately liked it. They did the deal with free gas conversion kit in the price, and with 100 dollars voucher included. It is different from traditional BBQ in style and colour combination. Its hood is very solid and retain the heat for slow cooking and I manage to cook even fish in it. Cooking Pizza is very fast as it heat up very quickly and save us from turning on the electric oven. This year I bought more accessories on line from Everdure to enjoy cooking this summer.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $900.00.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Good morning Noor , thanks for the great review , good to hear that you are getting great results from your Furnace, we will pass your feedback on to our Marketing department . Thanks the team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Customer Service Excellent

Customer Service was excellent thank you so much for your help sorting out the promotional offer.
We only just got our BBQ on Saturday looking forward to enjoying it this summer.

Purchased in November 2019.

Jennifer

Jenniferasked

Hello-
We can't get the plastic surrounds of the BBQ to come up clean at all. Washing-up liquid and hot water, which usually cuts through grease, makes no impact at all. Any suggestions? It just ends up looking very smeary and seems to cling on to any greasy residue.

Many thanks!
Jennifer

devgopasked

I just purchased the Furnace and the holes for the screws in the lower tray do not align. I can only get two of the four holes to align. The installation instructions have been followed carefully and everything else is perfectly aligned. Is this a design flaw of the lower tray?

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there devgop, thanks for contacting us with regards to your Furnace and the problems you are having aligning the screws, please give us a call on 1300 739 033 and one of our technical team will assist you. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

devgop

I applied a little pressure to push the legs apart to align the holes and this solved the issue.

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there, that's great news ! Happy cooking.

Kevin W.

Kevin W.asked

I have an Everdure Heston Furnace, one of the hinges for the lid cracked and it doesnt open and close properly anymore. Does anyone know where I can buy one?

Alexis P.Everdure by Heston Blumenthal

Hi there Kevin, thanks for contacting us regarding your Furnace.Please give our customer care team a call on 1300 739 033 and we will arrange to send replacement hinges out to you. The team at Everdure by Heston Blumenthal.

Robyn

We also have the same BBQ and we had the lid replaced once under warranty due to the paint bubbling. The new lid is doing the same and the plastic that surrounds the hotplates is also bubbling. Unfortunately its not under warranty any more. We have it under cover it gets no sun on it and we also have a bbq cover over it. Its a shame as its a great bbq but its obvious its not going to last.

Get an answer from our members and Everdure by Heston Blumenthal representatives

CategoryGas BBQs
Price (RRP) $1,099.00
TypeFreestanding
Cooking Plate / Grill MaterialCast Iron
FeaturesGrill, Hooded, On Wheels and Temperature Gauge
Colour / FinishBlack, Graphite, Stone, Orange, Mint
Dimensions 1067 x 1312 x 743 mm
Weight29 kg
Gas TypeLPG and Natural Gas (conversion kit)
Number of Burners/Zones 3
Gas Rate 29.1 mJ/hr
ManualDownload manual

• GTIN13: 9312646023512, 9312646023888, 9312646023895, 9312646023901 and 9312646034846
  • MPN: HBG3B, HBG3G, HBG3M, HBG3O and HBG3S