Everything Australian

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Camping Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Everything Australian? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
Phyllis
PhyllisCentral West, NSW

Redback mens boots

Excellent web page which made it very easy to order.Amazing service and very quick postage and can highly recommend
Parcel securely packaged

Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding service

Purchased a pair of mongrel boots at the new store. The owner was pleasant,very helpful and not pushy. Price was much cheaper than l expected for australian made boots. Definitely go back! Highly recommend, especially the new store which is much bigger ( l went to old store not realising they had moved. Easy to find just around the corner)

Hank S.
Hank S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Returns policy

$9.95 to return an item that doesn’t fit? Surely that’s not legal? Also been trying to complete the on line form but still unable to after 20 attempts

Ronnie
RonnieIllawarra, NSW

Misleading

I went to return my Akubra hat as I had ordered the wrong colour. I chose the Post Office print out label but the words press here were NOT highlighted so.I had to.go.through a lot of trouble at the Post Office not to mention waste time. I also had to pay 2 shipping costs instead of one and I now I have to go through the Mastercard people to get $9.15 back. Not worth it.

Boot's

Order Blundstone Boot.
They were on my feet with in 4 days.
So happy with them and the free gift as well.
Which came at a good time as son 21st is coming up.

Really helpful customer service

Everything Australian are always super helpful with product info. Their technical knowledge is unbeatable and overall service is top-notch. Great prices and fast delivery.
One of my favourite online stores for Christmas shopping!
A+++

Great products and even better service

I love this shop. Just bought my self an Akubra Tablelands Hat in Brown Olive and it's perfect. I was very nervous when buying my first Akubra but I was in such good hands.
Great products and even better service.
Thanks Guys!

Camping essentials for your next road trip and where you can buy them

Camping gear has unsurprisingly been at the top of a lot of shopping lists this summer. Whether you’re hiking, car camping, or caravanning, you’ll need supplies for your getaway. Here are some highly rated camping products you can buy, and some of the best stores to buy them at.

Clara V.
Clara V.
camping-essentials-for-your-next-road-trip-and-where-you-can-buy-them
jibbit
jibbitperth

great gear

I have bought many things from this store they are great its Australian and they may be a little bit higher prices but there hats and other stuff are worth it

Excellent service; a ‘go-to’ online work boots store

This store always does the right thing. I sent my order back for a refund as I got the right size and reordered another pair and my money was sent back into my account without me having to chase after it, worry about anything, or ask about it. Didn’t even have to file a return form or anything, just my order slip that came with the delivery and everything else was taken care of. Very genuine and understanding staff over the phone when I had concerns about ordering the wrong size. They instructed me with options on what to do and guided me in the right direction. Smooth, and product arrives quickly in the mail. A very, truly well trusted, professional Australian store!

Matt Leon
Matt LeonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Product Quality and Great Service

I always shop here for top quality work boots. They offer good old fashioned friendly service, they stock quality Aussie brands and their prices are great!
They stock a good range of Steel Blue Boot and Redback Boots of which I purchase both.
A+++

Michael J.
Michael J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Service and Best Prices

This is my favourite place to shop online. They sell quality products at the best prices. Their service is friendly and knowledgeable as they know everything about leather boots and Akubra Hats. They also send orders out quick.
Love this shop!

GMc
GMcCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Poor customer service

Ordered some boots online, apparently they listed them at the wrong price so they cancelled our order without honouring the sale, be careful with these guys as customer service appears to be lacking.

Great Customer Service

Ordered some boots. They were too big for me, sent them back as a return and it was a very smooth process - no questions asked, they accepted them back. Really built trust in their company for me. I will certainly be shopping with them in the future.

Jonny A
Jonny AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buying Auz clothing made easy

I have bought a few items through EA in store, and the experience has always been pleasant. I have also had to return some boots, and the staff were very quick to review and accept the return. I'm now a loyal customer and will be back!

Camille C.
Camille C.Hunter Region, NSW

Wanted to love it, but no.

I wanted to purchase a pair of Blundstone 585 from Everything Australian because the price was better than everywhere else and I had read great reviews online. I ordered my pair, expecting it to leave the warehouse within 5 business days as stated by the company. After 12 days and no email to confirm my order had been dispatched, I called the company to verify and to find out that my boots were out of stock and would only be restocked in 2 months. I can understand that, but I must admit that I was pretty frustrated that no one had called me to let me know the situation and that I had to call myself to find out. Now I have lost so much time getting these boots that I wanted for a trip. Just disappointing.