Execution Cleaning Services

Execution Cleaning Services

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Execution Cleaning Services? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Wow what a service

Wow I'm really amazed how good and amazing job these guys did to our end of lease cleaning. Absolute perfection. I highly recommended this company for any kind of cleaning.

Amazing job

these guys came to my place to do deep cleaning. they came on time did a really great job and best thing was they communication they were very polite and humble.

Tharu R.
Tharu R.Sydney, NSW

Worst cleaners I've ever engaged. Do not get their services EVER!

• +7Thumbnail
Sanjeeb R.
Sanjeeb R.Sydney, NSW

Disgusting

They are shit. They were 5 hours late and after arriving they called saying I am here for 2 minutes if my car gets fine I will charge you extra 200.
Worst experience ever.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Execution Cleaning Services compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

WARNING - Do Not Hire

Following are photos from our former agent when they did their outgoing inspection after Execution Cleaning Services did their exit clean. We also paid $940 for the clean, which was not the first quote we received from the company.

Execution Cleaning Services would not honour their guarantee due to it being more than 72 hours. We handed our keys in on 22 December, when the office was closed, so inspection did not happen until 6 January.

• +5Thumbnail

Disgraceful

Avoid at all cost!!!!

Booked in for an end of lease clean. I was quoted $400 for the list of jobs which they provided. When they got there started tacking on and increasing the price to $550. When it came time for agents to inspect they had not done much with 4 men in almost 3 hours. What was done was worse than when they started. Bathroom tiles not wiped over, cobwebs not touched, no spot cleaning, including around light switches. Light fittings not touched, laundry tub not wiped over, oven door not clean, big streak marks over windows. They do not answer your calls. Very rude. I had to go and clean just to get my bond back. PLEASE AVOID!! Wish I’d read reviews before I booked. I will be reporting these people. Disgusted is an understatement!

Krystal
KrystalSydney

Terrible!

Writing on behalf of my mother who had her house “cleaned” by these idiots.
Terrible job, sooooo expensive for something you could do yourself & even have the audacity to charge you more then the quoted price.
Never again!

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

They change quote value and not a great job

Not reliable
They came to my house quoted and then raises their prices.
I doubt the 5 star ratings here.
So disappointed moving out is hard enough
to then have to deal with people who raise prices when house is exactly as was described to them.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

Stay away from them as much as possible...

They don't deserved even 1 star..They don't stick to their final quotes. They even came late and waste your time waiting for them and in the end won't do job.

Really satisfactory work

I am really satisfy with the work, highly recommended. Received quality work with fair price. Really wanted to have them again. You will like their service if give them a try.

Outstanding job

This guy did the excellent job. My house was so dirty and tiles start changing its colour but now its look like new. Affordable and perfect cleaning. Will hire you soon.

Jo C
Jo CSydney, NSW

DO NOT BOOK! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Sharlet
SharletSydney, NSW

Best cleaning service ever

I had contacted execution cleaning service the service provided by them was very amazing and with reasonable rates.
Amazing service .. Highly recommended ...100%.
U can give them a try and u will like their services

Excellent job

I have booked them at the end of lease cleaning for my house they came in time, did the very great job. Every thing was fantastic and shinning. Thanks so much