2.6

40% · 1624 · 60%
2.8
2.6
2.8
Brand Manager for Execution Cleaning Services? Claim your listing.

Annie N.
Annie N.

Perfect Clean

Great communication throughout. Arrived on time. Left place neat and tidy. Everything spotless from floorboards to windows for end of lease cleaning. Professional manner and am satisfied and impressed with their work, thank you!
Kailee F.
Kailee F.Sydney, NSW

Do not use this company!!!

Got quoted $930 then once the cleaners got there they said it would be an extra $300 for extra windows and butler’s pantry. I had sent 20 or more photos. The cleaning was poor and I had to re do pretty much everything. Even when they returned they reported to me that they did the fix ups when I had done them myself. Could not contact them and when my son went to the house the cleaners were laying in their car.
Patrick C.3 posts

Terrible Terrible Terrible!

Promised a lot, delivered junk.
When asked to speak about results, ignored, blocked & blamed on someone else.
It was so bad we had to re-hire a better cleaning service. Sad…
Rich M.
Rich M.Sydney, NSW

Time wasters

Don’t waste your time with this mob. Had them booked in for over a month for 2 bed 2 bath end of lease clean.
They cancelled and re booked the night before which I reluctantly accepted
They then didn’t show up on re arranged day
When they finally show up they increase there prices from the agreed amount then are very rude on the phone

Thanks for wasting my time

Mhairi
Mhairi

Do not use this company!

Tried to cancel 1 day before. Turned up 1 hour late. Said it would be an extra $200. Then left the house and no one responded leavening me to organise new cleaners with no notice. Worst service ever
John and AnnaSydney, NSW3 posts

Very unprofessional and doesn't do the job properly

Team are very unprofessional. The cleaners who came in to do end of lease cleaning for our apartment asked for an additional $150 due to our unit having more glasses and sliding doors but in the end they did not clean in and overall did a really poor job in terms of cleaning. There were lots of dusts, missed spots and even an area where they completely missed. Our agent shared a report which I have forwarded to them but completely just got ignored. Lastly, their 72-hours bond back guarantee is a fake. I've been trying to get in touch to them so the cleaners can come back but I end up getting another cleaner to do it for us. In the end, their Facebook account blocked me from further messaging them.
  • +14Thumbnail
Kay Rae
Kay RaeSydney, NSW

End of lease clean and carpet steam cleaning booked for approximately 4 weeks. The day before I was chasing confirmation of the time as the email stated they would be in contact. They said they were finishing a job and would confirm. 8pm still not communication about time, I emailed asking for them to confirm. Terrible communication and cancellation at 1am on the morning of the 8am job that has been booked for weeks. Disgusting
Icon
Icon

Bad service

Booked them for the end of lease cleaning after reading so many good reviews. Very bad service, paid them to do the carpet cleaning, but clearly they didn’t steam clean the house, and now we are getting money deducted from our rental bond just for the carpet cleaning. When texted them saying they have not done the cleaning properly; were rude. Said they will send me proof of photo that they did the steam cleaning; but didn’t.
I do not recommend them.
Madhav
Madhav
  Fair Incentive

Amzing job

I highly recommend the team at Excution cleaning service .Absolutely did an amazing job with my whole house. they had great attention to detail and were very professional. I had a deep clean and I was beyond happy!!
Mittul Hansaliya
Mittul HansaliyaSydney, NSW

Worst Service, Communication and Management

I booked at midday noon for cleaning. Guys did not show up and did not return any calls. I need to cancel my all the other arrangements and after 4 hours, he called saying I will do cleaning later that day. I cancelled my appointment and this company is useless. No management or sense of operation.
Muhammad
Muhammad

Execution cleaning service did my end of lease cleaning and did a great job. After real estate inspection they point out few things so i notified cleaners about that they came back and fix those things. Great service
mohsinvirk951
mohsinvirk951

Good as expected

Very efficient & fine group of guys.On time.Great service.Everything was cleaned perfectly.My agent was very happy as well as my family.Well deserved 100$ tip.Probably best in Sydney.Highly recommended to everyone across Sydney✌❤️
JUNAID ASIF J.
JUNAID ASIF J.

Wow what a service

Wow I'm really amazed how good and amazing job these guys did to our end of lease cleaning. Absolute perfection. I highly recommended this company for any kind of cleaning.
Tharu R.
Tharu R.Sydney, NSW3 posts

• +6Thumbnail
Sanjeeb R.
Sanjeeb R.Sydney, NSW

Disgusting

They are shit. They were 5 hours late and after arriving they called saying I am here for 2 minutes if my car gets fine I will charge you extra 200.
Worst experience ever.