Fantastic

We have been pleasantly surprised with the outstanding level of customer service we have revieced so far.
Ivan (Sales consultant) was fantastic. His approach was very professional and we always had great communication with him with very quick replies on all our emails or phone calls, he made us feel in control of the whole experience.
Recommend Fairhaven Homes to anyone and everyone.

Gurbir Dhillon

Gurbir DhillonAlice Springs, NT

Excellent service Dear Rene
I really appreciate your service Rene , whenever I need help to clarify anything, I just emailed her and got response back Before than hour.
We do not have enough knowledge as we are being first home owners , Rene did help us on each step what next to do .
Thanks a lot again

Build StagePre-Construction

Excellent experience so far!

We haven't yet started our build, but we did just complete our Colour Selection and Tender Appointment. Everything up until this point has been great Monika from Jubilee Display has been amazing answering all of our questions and going out of her way to help us with anything we needed.
The girls are the colour room in Berwick we're friendly and very helpful and Steve was great at our Tender appointment.

Will do another review after our build fingers crossed it keeps going the way it has from here.

Hannah B.

Hannah B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

I am currently finalising the pre-construction stage and Fairhaven have been fantastic to build with so far. Rene our Client relations Officer is extremely knowledgeable and extremely helpful with my thousands of questions. I would highly recommend Fairhaven and have loved the process so far, we cant wait to see our home finished!

Carm

CarmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service to date - at pre-construction phase of knockdown rebuild process

Our project is currently at the pre-construction phase, so my review relates to service received and our experience to date. The Fairhaven experience has been excellent and Fairhaven's staff have been very patient, helpful and responsive to various queries and requests. A special mention and thanks to Shane Gunal and his team, and also Erin Williams and her team. Both teams delivered A-plus service with regular updates, from the initial assistance and advice provided when we were looking for a suitable home and builder experienced in knockdown-rebuild construction, to the selection, tender and contract phases of the process. We look forward to the rest of the journey with Fairhaven Homes being just as positive as the last few months.

RENY

RENY

Excellent Customer service

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Steve Tran

Steve TranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Diem Ho - She has my best interested at heart.

This is my first home so i carefully chose one Building Company to build my dream home and the name ' Fairhaven Homes' was really interesting me. Then I was more surprised with their Sale Consultant, Diem Ho. She is nice and helpful. she helped me choosing a suitable land. I had many unclear things and she explained and advised me everything. Her honest and enthusiasm and flexibility is greatly appreciated. I would come back to see her for my second house if i had a chance.

Linda

LindaFrankston

Excellent service and workmanship

Mohamed H M Yoosuf

Mohamed H M YoosufGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stressfree build with excellent customer service

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Fairhaven H.Fairhaven Homes

Thanks, I forgot to mention that the house was constructed in Woodlea (Aintree VIC 3336). I am very pleased with your work.

Jayde V.

Jayde V.Southwest, VIC

ZERO STARS, NO COMMUNICATION AND BLACKMAIL

• +8
Construction End DateDecember 2018

Loren D.

Loren D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

By far the best customer service I could have ever asked for!!

FEISouthwest, VIC

Perfect service and best sales

Very thoughtfull sales and effcient paper documents preparation, like their services and the sales knows well about what you want. Strongly recommend to people who wish to build a new dream home. The sales will visit the site in person before having the conference with us. She knows better about the land than us and help us to think beforehand.

Our Sales's name is Ms. Diem HO

Mark O.

Mark O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent start with Fairhaven - Officer VIC

Ben R.

Ben R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best experience designing our home with Shane at Berwick Waters!

My wife and I could not recommend Shane Gunal highly enough! He was dedicated to packaging the home that we wanted and needed but most of all, it was within our budget!
His honesty stood out above all else and was extremely reassuring after our other quoting experiences.
Thanks Shane!

Construction End DateMay 2020
Jacqui and Tara

Jacqui and TaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our experience so far! Building our first home with Fairhaven.

Build StageMid-Construction
Marco L

Marco LSouth Australia

My first home experience with Fairhaven Homes

Chandra

ChandraSydney, NSW

Lengthy construction timelines

The construction for a 23 sq single storey house started in Dec18, and finishing next week. Had to go through multiple channels (Sales/customer support office & construction manager) time and again to get a date. The dates of invoice and dates of stage completion don't align (Note, if you are interstate). Fingers crossed on final inspection and quality. My friend constructed a 27 sq home with Carlisle Homes in 3 months. How does it feel ?

Build StageMid-Construction

Horrible builder.

Extremely poor construction. Lot of defects and house is cracked after the handover. Worst decision we have ever made. Stay away from these people. Construction took 270 days for a single story house. It's a nightmare dealing with the construction team and the office staff. No one takes the responsibility and they do not acknowledge their errors and mistakes. Don't think about 5-10 grand less cost because it will cost you a lot with defects, construction delays and internal errors. We build the house to live, but now we are going to sell it because of extremely poor construction. Dodgy builder . I would rate Zero if I had the option available.

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Adam

AdamPearcedale

Built two houses with this builder and their after sales service and warranty is disgusting.

We built two homes with fairhaven homes.
It went quite well until there was water leaking from the shower recess through the wall and into the carpet next door. They came out to inspect the damage 25 days after reporting the issue then blamed my tennant and property manager. If you look up VBA standards and tolerances 13.03 it states if water leaks from shower recess then it is defective. This house is only 4 years old and they are blatently denying any responsibility.
I have a building inspector now to do a detailed report on the whole property as clearly they can not be trusted.

Construction End DateMay 2015

experience in choosing a house plan and have it ready for the bank to approve.

Sunny was great in helping me to have this building plan put through urgently for the bank to approve also for building loan that i was left in the lurch by JG King that the settlement date was due in 29/8/2019 and arranged for me to have this done in a quick manner to meet the deadline with the developer.
I like to thank Sunny in making this happen in a short time with the help of head office that they dealt with me also.