• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Gabby Marion

Gabby MarionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service!

Natalie W has been working right with us for about a year and a half now since we started our building journey and I cannot thank her enough for all the amazing work she has done for us. Every step of the way she has been there to support us and answer any of our questions that we have had. Her timely service is fantastic and she is so wonderfully approachable. Even throughout the lockdown she was able to provide us with weekly updates and regular check ins letting us know how everything was going. You really are amazing and I am going to miss being in such regular contact with you! Thank you for everything you have done for us Natalie. :)

Simran D.

Simran D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service

I am very happy with the service. The whole process was so simple and clear as compared to my previous builder experience. Everything was explained clearly and Nothing was hidden. Contract paperworks and all construction stages went very smoothly and on time. All the staff members ( Tony Wu, Natalie, Ellis) are very professional in their field. I am highly recommends Fairhaven homes.

Construction End DateNovember 2020
Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easier than I thought!

Dealing with Alex (New Home Sales Consultant) to date has been productive and stress free. Both his knowledge of the product (New homes) and the insight of my needs and wants are most appreciated.
I look forward to building with the Fairhaven team if they are as professional as Alex.

Won’t recommend Fairhaven to anyone

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Laxmi C.
Laxmi C.

Hi, I have replied back through private message as well. Happy to talk about it in details, but haven’t received any reply to my messages since I sent it yesterday.

Ben R.

Ben R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth Sailing!

Despite Lockdown and being unable to access the site, Daniel, Natalie and the Fairhaven team have been excellent at communicating the progress of the build with us! They are always touching base to let us know how we are travelling and we are receiving regular progress photos which always get us excited to see the house in person.

Elle

Elle

Wonderful preconstruction start

Janelle has been our relationship manager and we cannot recommend her highly enough. She has assisted us in a timely and very friendly manner. She explained each stage to us as we were first home builders. The preconstruction phase of our build has been amazing so far and based on that i would recommend Fairhaven.

Construction End DateApril 2021

Wonderful experience

It has been a wonderful experience of building with Fairhaven. Natalie ( our client relationships officer) was awesome and kept us well informed throughout our journey. Natalies’s Consistent updates almost every week made us aware of the progress of the construction ( especially with COVID restrictions we couldn’t personally visit the site) and it was a comfort in every way that work is happening without any stoppage.
Also the consultants( Nick and Denis) who looked after the construction closer to the action did a great job and construction was completed well within the estimated time originally.
Our special thanks to the entire team for the awesome job and pleasant experience.

All the best!
Bandula

Hiren Panchal

Hiren PanchalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Building Company - Fair Haven Homes - Definitely Recommend

We are building a second home with Fair Haven.
The first was Owner Occupied and now the second one is an investment property.

The process from selection to final was very smooth. No headache or no misguidance or miscommunication.

Not a single issue till now.

Even Final pre-Handover there is no major issue.
Site supervisor Daniel Waite is very good at what he does and provides all information as needed before asking him. Always sending me updates on what will be done in a few days.

I would definitely recommend Fair Haven Home.

Construction End DateJune 2020
Kevin S

Kevin SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mid-Journey Review - Stage 4 (Knock down, rebuild)

Whilst our journey from initial signing to contract was rocky, a big thank you to Jacqui Arbuthnott who managed to get us over the line and subsequently place us in the capable hands of Natalie Weiss. Natalie has been diligent, very customer oriented and worked closely with us from contract to get us to construction commencement in August and is still to hand as we continue on our journey (thanks Natalie!). We have been happy with the pace of the build so far, thanks to Michael Cimarosti who has delivered 100% on every milestone he has communicated and although we don't know who you all are a big thanks to all the tradies that are working on our home! We look forward to the end product! .. Kevin.S

Fletch

FletchGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic experience with Fairhaven to date

James Gozzo

James GozzoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made my first home easy!

Made building my first home easy and stress free. Answered all my questions and guided me through the whole process. Would definitely build again through Fairhaven Homes.
My supervisor Nick was very easy to contact, took the job very honestly and seriously. It was a real pleasure building with them. Can’t recommend enough.

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice home but still waiting for things to get fixed and finished after being in for 12 months.

The build itself was managed well. The house was completed with in the time frame and is beautiful.

However we have been in now for over 12 months and are still waiting for things to be fixed or finished.

Appointments have been made time after time and tradesman continually failing to show up with no phone call and no explanation.

On the days when tradesman did show jobs were not completed to a high or satisfactory level. Phone calls and emails have gone unanswered multiple times.

Construction End DateJune 2019
Nadine

NadineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our dream home

We made the decision to build our forever home through Fairhaven Homes. Not going to lie, we were nervous about the process as you hear horror stories. However, our building process was smooth and trouble free. Our needs were met, the staff went over and beyond to help out, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic which saw us having to make changes due to delays in products being shipped etc. Thank you to Mel, Paige and Jamie for making our dream a reality.

Construction End DateJuly 2020
Megan

MeganSouthwest, VIC

Great first time building experience

Our first time building a house and Holley and later Niki from head office were both great at guiding us through the process. Our construction manager Craig was also fantastic. He was always available and very receptive to feedback. We had one small issue with a door but the team quickly helped us with a solution.

The build itself was faster then we anticipated even during COVID but didn’t compromise on quality. Great vale for money and we have no hesitation with building with Fairhaven again.

Paige B.

Paige B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Assistance

Super helpful, friendly and professional!
Hope every thing will continue to run as smoothly as it has been, as it makes the process so much easier. Have been amazing with managing our build through covid and can not thank them enough.
Nick, Wendy and Bek have been amazing to work with!
Definitely recommend Fairhaven to my friends and family in the future.

Clovely 191

The home was managed in a timely and accurate fashion. All communication about the progress of the home, at each stage was clear and concise. The workmanship was perfect. There were a couple of extremely minor queries toward the end that were dealt with immediately.

The home was completed perfectly on time and on budget.

Yolanie G.

Yolanie G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More downs than ups

Satisfied homeowner

Satisfied homeownerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect experience!

That was my first home construction and I am really happy that I picked Fairhaven. Hollie was there to answer all my questions and doubts at any time and Rick was presenting to my a nice quality home. There was no additional cost, I even had some credit back from the contracted price. Rick assured me, if I will have any problem, I can contact him anytime.

Construction End DateSeptember 2020
Merimbulla officer

Merimbulla officerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just amazing

Hi there my experience was with fairhaven homes was just amazing and i got the best team to build my dream house. The workmanship was superb and they use excellent material to build my property, i got one issue during this time and the team solve this very easily and they build my house in my budget, i really appreciate to this team and special thanks to jamie and kitsa to make my dream true.

Construction End DateSeptember 2020

Perfect house

Daniel and nateli special Thanks to both of you guys .every timet i called they answered it back .help us on each stage .At the end of handover day they gave us with clean and tidy house so we can directly move in .Thanks a lot.my house looks awesome with the supervisions under Daniel .

Construction End DateMay 2020