2Fairhaven Homes

Natasha
Natasha
  VerifiedPinned Fairhaven Homes

Great experience

As first time builders, we had an excellent experience with Fairhaven. Our site supervisor was excellent and very knowledgeable and our CRO was always in communication with us. Our worries were always promptly addressed and we were always told upfront about potential delays and issues. We couldn't be happier with Fairhaven Homes!
  • Build Stage: Post-Construction
  • Construction End Date: December 2022
Flooring
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Fairhaven Homes   DM

Hi Natasha, Thank you for your 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear you are so happy with your new home.
Kind Regards, Fairhaven Homes

Kelly
KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Site Admin
Aislyn
Aislyn2 posts

Paul is an expert Sales Consultant

Paul Maio is an outstanding sales consultant who goes above and beyond to assist us. His helpfulness, accommodation, and timely responses make our buying experience seamless and enjoyable. He's thorough in addressing all our questions, ensuring that we feel informed and confident in our buying decisions. I highly recommend him for anyone seeking a top-notch sales experience.

We are hoping that our building journey with Fairhaven Homes is as positive as the sales experience we had with Paul. Show details ·  1

kellie k.
kellie k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Build with Ben

Exemplary Service. Building our 3rd house with Fairhaven Homes*

We are always blown away with the experience Ben provides us. This is the third house we will be building with Fairhaven Homes. Ben has always guided us to the best floorplan, how to optimize the home, and ensures peace of mind throughout the process. Fairhaven Homes has provided transparency and reliability each time, which is rare in today’s market. If you are building in Melbourne, Build with Ben. Show details ·  1

Keke Samuela
Keke SamuelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified Fairhaven Homes

Amazing experience with Tegan and Blake!

Tegan and Blake from Fairhaven Homes have been amazing throughout our process of building. They were both super responsive and helpful every time we had questions and queries during our building process. They’re very genuine people, extremely professional and honest that I can not fault them for anything. Thank you guys so much! Show details ·  1
Chaminda
Chaminda2 posts

Easy as a cakewalk

From the moment I met my sales consultant, Paul Maio, for the first time in hi Clyde North office, he was able to win my confidence. Paul guided me through the stages till I finalised my sales contract. He maintained a very clear communication protocol throughout and supported what he mentioned with follow up emails, making things very clear and transparent. His advices were very important too. I did not feel he was trying to make a sale at any point in the process.
I do not have any hesitation in recommending him and Fairhaven Homes to anyone who is looking for a reliable builder. Show details ·  1
JMP
JMPVictoria

Amazing Experience with Rosie from Fairhaven Homes

It was a great experience dealing with the Fairhaven Homes sales team throughout the initial stages of choosing the house we wanted to build. They were extremely resourceful and patient with us as we needed to go through a number of different designs to suit both our requirements and our budget. I would highly recommend Fairhaven Homes to anyone who is looking to build. Show details ·  1
Alexandr R.
Alexandr R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dealing with CRO

It was great to deal with Tegan. Always approached us in an inviting and friendly manner. Very polite and competent.
We got to site on time as promised.
The only matter that in my opinion could improve a bit is the schedule of communications. Although we got the desired outcome, there were a few emails of ours that got lost in the thread. I believe this was caused by Tegan being very busy and us not have had any experience in home building.
Overall our experience with Fairhaven Homes remains exceptional. Show details ·  1
Anuk
Anuk

Good Experience so far

Fairhaven so far have been quite good with their communication and being able to provide a plan that suits my budget. The sales consultant I liased with at Berwick really took time to explain everything in detail to me and was able to answer all my questions (I had many). There were slight changes to the plan due to council and developer requirements but they were able to let me know and accomodate them. So far so good.

Hopefully the build goes as smoothly as this and I will provide an update post construction. Show details ·  1

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience

We recommend Fairhaven for their transparent communication and excellent service from beginning till end. We were concerned about the build from start as it’s our first build. Thankfully we chose the right builder who could deliver what they promised and kept us posted all through the process! Show details ·  1
Arjun G.
Arjun G.

Best in the business

Our Sales consultant Michael at Orana, Clyde has been top notch person to deal with, very knowledgeable and dedicated. Always available at all times to answer all our questions and he has just been outstanding if you really want to build your dreams go to Michael at Fairhaven in the Orana estate, Clyde. Show details ·  1
Georgia Purcell
Georgia PurcellGippsland, VIC
  Verified Fairhaven Homes

Made to feel right at home

Andrew was so accommodating and really goes above and beyond. From our first time meeting him in the display homes to even after we moved into our home, he was so friendly and made our first time building such a smooth process. We highly recommend Andrew and can’t thank him enough for all of his help. Show details ·  1
Carmen R.
Carmen R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Ravi Chawla
Ravi ChawlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service given by Mike

Mike's support in building our new home was exceptional. His attention to detail and creativity in design surpassed our expectations. He maintained clear communication, addressed challenges promptly, and collaborated effectively with all involved parties. We highly recommend Mike for his professionalism and dedication to bringing our dream home to fruition. Show details ·  1
Shaji Akhter
Shaji Akhter

Fair and understanding

Working with Fairhaven was a great experience. The initial phase of getting to identify the needs and getting it transformed into a workable solution is handled with great professionalism and knowledge.
Daniel at Peppercorn site has been very understanding, professional and fair in helping First Home Buyers like us and we look forward for similar care and understanding throughout the completion of our home. Show details ·  1