• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Thomas J.

Thomas J.Southern and Hills, SA

Would build again with Fairmont

Really happy with the whole process with Fairmont, they are well priced, happy with our finished house and the inclusions, supreme kitchens do a great kitchen, all the trades did a great job and the house was finished on time. Accommodating with us undertaking various aspects ourselves such as retaining walls, paving, flooring etc

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best experience for first time home owners

Fairmont homes made it extremely easy to build our first home. The process was smooth and we would recommend them to others. From the beginning when we designed our home and signed our contract right up until handover, Fairmont had really good customer service and if there were any issues they were rectified quickly.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateMarch 2021

Amykelly9

Amykelly9Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely disgusting the way they treat customers

Won’t answer calls and have been lied to since day 1 about everything would never build through them again. Been treated like we were scum and never responded to in a timely fashion always have to contact them for answers as they never call you back when they say so

Lisa Jones

Lisa JonesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our "Forever home"

Wow what an amazing experience it has been building our "Forever Home" through Fairmont Homes. Right from the outset up and until today when we collected our keys, the company have gone out of their way to be so accommodating. Communication and always being transparent have been great, it has made the experience smooth sailing. Shout out to Michael the Building Supervisor, Hollie Customer service, John (tiler), Chris (painter), the brickies and the many other trades that made this possible. The workmanship has been first class. Any questions about the build were handling fast, with now issues. Thank you all....I have no hesitation in recommending building with Fairmont Homes.

• +1Thumbnail
michael n.

michael n.Sydney, NSW

Above expectations

Hi All,
Was so happy with my experience with Fairmont homes I thought it was only fair to comment after ready some of the negative reviews.
Big Thanks to Ben and the Team at YBR Brighton. You guys rock and made our Dream holiday house at Wallaroo come true. Thank you soooo much.

Thank you Fairmont for supporting me throughout the whole building process. I cannot thank you guys enough for working as a team to educate, guild and encourage me through the whole build. Big shout out to Guy who was wonderful and very helpful..
Cant wait for my next build with you guys. Cheers

KSV

KSVAdelaide

Poor customer service

• +2Thumbnail

Love my new house

My build was managed well, my only criticism would be a lack of communication from my supervisor. The workmanship was first class, I can't fault it. Any problems that came up were handled well but again a lack of communication. I was reasonably happy with the final cost. Most of the extra cost was because of my upgrades. Fairmont have built me a beautiful house and I love it.

Hi Tim,
Thank you very much for your feedback, We are glad to hear you love your new home.
All the best, Fairmont Homes

STesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly disappointed

• +6Thumbnail

Wayne

This is perfect wouldn’t choose anyone else to deal with

We decided to build with Fairmont Homes again because we had a quality home and their staff are knowledgeable, courteous friendly able to modify the plans to fit on our block and our requirements. Tom our site manager was very helpful and thorough on small issues and the final inspection, Fairmont have addressed promptly to all issues small or large either during the build or after, We would highly recommend Fairmont Homes to build with.

Customer Service TeamFairmont Homes

Hi Wayne, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your build. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the build process and are happy with the final product. We wish you all the best in your new home.
Kind regards, Fairmont Homes

Pre construction review

To start the process we have had very poor communication. We were lucky enough to find Darren Mitsos who has been nothing but helpful since and given us great communication. He has answered all my questions and assisted us greatly! He has made us feel comfortable in the process as it was our first time building.

Build StagePre-Construction

Stacey C.

Stacey C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Our dream house is complete

We decided to build our dream family home and Fairmont Homes sure did deliver.
From the beginning to the end we were so happy with the process.
Everyone was so friendly and happy to help.
We cannot thank the staff, tradies and our site supervisor enough for the amazing job they did on our home.
Thank you Fairmont Homes.

Customer Service TeamFairmont Homes

Hi Stacey, thank you for your positive feedback. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed the process. Wishing you all the best in your new home. Kind regards, Fairmont Homes

Judy Campbell

Judy CampbellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Company

Mine was a two house build as I demolished and subdivided. I chose a Fairmont show home and I was very impressed how they were able to modify the plans to fit my two properties. There were minor issues during the build which Fairmont addressed promptly.
The site manager James was very helpful and thorough during the walkthrough on both homes.
I have had some small issues arising since moving in which Fairmont have attended to and rectified immediately.
I would highly recommend Fairmont to build with.

Build StagePost-Construction
Customer Service TeamFairmont Homes

Hi Judy, thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted to hear that you were happy with the building process and the final product ! Kind Regards, Fairmont Group.

MLM

MLMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of time and lack of communication

Melissa R.

Melissa R.Southern and Hills, SA

Happy first time builders

We built with Fairmont in 2016/2017 and we love our custom built home. We liked the flexibility of Fairmont in allowing us to design our own home without excessive costs attached. Our build was smooth and we had good communication with our site supervisor.
We have been so impressed with their willingness and efficiency at following up on any issues that have arisen after handover. We have required some repairs due to a couple of issues and Fairmont have always come out straight away to assess the situation and had the problem remedied quickly and without fuss. They are an accountable and honest business, which was not what we was expecting to find within the building industry as nervous and inexperienced first time builders.

Customer Service TeamFairmont Homes

Hi Melissa, thank you for your feedback regarding your recent build with us. We are so pleased to hear you have enjoyed the process. Wishing you all the best in your new home. Kind regards, Fairmont Homes

KA and MK

KA and MKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Company

I could honestly not recommend Fairmont Homes enough to anyone who is looking at building. Right from the start when we designed our house, with Greame Baird, through construction, into handover and 6 months later. Our design stage was spread over nearly 3 years and they were nothing but professional and we came out with a quality home that I could pick very little wrong with. Our site supervisor , Guy, went above and beyond through our build, there was never a problem that couldn’t be sorted out. He made our whole experience enjoyable and not once did I wish we had bought an established house. Overall Fairmont delivered a quality house on time with minimal fuss and pretty well on budget. I would build again with Fairmont tomorrow.

Happy

HappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with our new home :0)

Fairmont Homes went above and beyond to build the home we wanted. Everything was made easy, from changing the design to having any issues fixed. Dean the maintenance man was absolutely fantastic, he also went above and beyond to making sure everything was perfect. With the 6 month lived in issues. The only complaint is they don’t keep in contact through out the build, ie. letting you know when things where happening! We were first timers in building a home, so it would have been nice to be able to take photos at every stage. But besides that, we are very happy customers with our new home, and would build again with Fairmont Homes :0)

Customer Service TeamFairmont Homes

Good afternoon, thank you for taking the time to speak about your building experience with us. We are so happy to hear you have enjoyed the process. We wish you all the happiness in your new home. Kind regards, Fairmont Homes.

Hayden L.

Hayden L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

My build was very well managed, very professional from start to finish. The quality of the build has exceeded my standards, I couldn’t fault their work. There was no blow outs with any costs from the build which helped me drastically as a first home owner, I was very impressed.

Customer Service TeamFairmont Homes

Good afternoon Hayden, thank you so much for your feedback on your experience building with us. We are so happy you enjoyed the build process. Wishing you all the very best in your new home. Kind regards, Fairmont Homes.

Andrew S

Andrew SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First Time Home Build

Customer Service TeamFairmont Homes

Good afternoon Andrew, thank you for taking the time to write a review on your building experience with us. We are so happy to hear you have enjoyed the process. All the best in your new home. Kind regards, Fairmont Homes

Kristen and Teresa

Kristen and TeresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First time building

First time building. Have had other quotes but Fairmont made it all possible and when above and beyond. They made is affordable. But most importantly all the staff are friendly and do their best to make it all possible. I would highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you for all you have done for us in this beginning process. Can’t wait for the next stage.

Customer Service TeamFairmont Homes

Good Morning Kristen & Teresa, thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed the process and hope that your new home brings you much happiness. Kind Regards, Fairmont Group Pty Ltd

Drewasked

Hi,

What are the incentives given to the reviewers for their review?

Movie tickets nothing else

Customer Service TeamFairmont Homes

Hi Drew, thank you for your query, Confirming we provide a double movie pass as a thank you to our clients for reviewing their experience with us. Kind regards, Fairmont Homes

Drew

Thanks for the information.
Who doesn't love the movies.

Vanessaasked

How long after the final builders interview should building commence?

Customer Service TeamFairmont Homes

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your query.
The time frame for this varies from home to home. Some clients will complete their final builder's interview and their file will be programmed to our construction team immediately after the appointment for commencement.
Other clients will complete their interview and receive a list of items that are required to be completed before the file can progress to construction. In this case, the file will proceed to construction for commencement after the final item on the list is received. Some of these items include (but are not limited to) finance approval, land settlement, demolition of an existing home, council approval etc.
I hope this has assisted with you query. Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us in our office on 8112 3112 or clientliaison@fairmonthomes.com.au
Kind regards,

Vanessa

Well our final builders interview was 5 months ago and all we have so far is a slab. Now we have been told it will still take another year to build!!!! Not getting clear answers from any one. Very disappointing experience so far!!!

Hi Vanessa,
We would like to follow this up for you and assist with an update. Can you please forward your job details to clientliaison@fairmonthomes.com.au. We will then be able to assist in providing further information.
Kind regards,

Amyasked

Hello im wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on there process as i am finding this extremely slow ?

Its been 3 weeks now since we went to a consultant with an already drawn plan and he was able to give us a quote back with a few days with absolutely everything we need included... now since then we have got absolutely nowhere i havent even had a chance to sign a contract to start to process of a soil report ?

Is this normal to always be chasing them so early on ?

Arun
Arun

Hi Amy,

It is absolutely normal with Fairmonthomes to have such a lag during sales process. I had similar experience with two of their sales person, finally i had complaint to their head office thinking to let them know of situation in ground. At that stage i had thought to leave Fairmonthomes and go ahead with some other builder in market. While researching market i found that fairmonthomes is giving reasonably good quality home and other builders in market too praise them and consider them as reference for quality. This lead me to reconsider them as my choice, in response to my complaint Fairmonthomes allocated me another consultant Mr Graham Barn who had helped me out to finalise the plan and sign agreement.

It took me around 2 weeks to finally sign the contract as i need to proof read, since after signing it is hard to change things. I got my site survey and Soiltest reports done within a week time and got my Soil report in 4 weeks time. Fairmonthomes was very quick in putting up application with council and getting the job done. In just 8 weeks after soil report i got all my approvals from council. Now i am just waiting for demolition from Royal Salvage in order to further progress in project.

Fairmonthomes is very poor in customer service, the attitude of the people it quite lame. I am keeping my figures cross for quality, that i can only say once things are done. I am hiring a independent inspector for quality of work. Hope to get good result at the end.

I would appreciate to put your feedback in product review once you sign up, this will give consumer a voice.

Amy

I think my frustration leads back to before signing up as we originally were going through a different building company had our soil tested and on a dead flat block unbelievably had a footings fee of $50,000 ! After speaking with Fairmont and a few other builders all was shocked and assured us it was way over what it should be.

So after 8 weeks of waiting we are back to square one in hopes Fairmont look after us alot better !

I will happily update my experience as the process goes on and i look forward to reading yours !

Thank you very much for responding to my question much appreciated!

Amit
Amit

Hi Arun your reviews are very helpful. Can we talk. I have few questions. Thanks Amit

Get an answer from our members and Fairmont Homes representatives