Falken WildPeak A/T

• Dry Weather Handling
Joey M.

Joey M.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Best tyres I’ve ever had on my 4wd

Purchased in March 2019 for A$190.00.

Tyre Mileage50,000 km
Car ModelToyota HiLux
Tyre Pressure Used38 PSI
Off-Roading FrequencyWeekly
Nir

NirSydney, NSW

Great warranty and after care service!!!!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$250.00.

Tyre Mileage1,000 km
Car ModelToyota Prado J150
Tyre Pressure Used32 PSI
Off-Roading FrequencyWeekly
Mimi

MimiNew South Wales

This is perfect

These tyres Safety is a key factor in my tyre selection and these tyres are very impressive.
Bit early to say about durability.
Good price. It was about $156 each and that was fitted, they look good

Purchased in December 2018 at The Tyre Factory for A$533.00.

Tyre Mileage60,000 km
Car ModelHonda Civic
Tyre Pressure Used30 PSI
Off-Roading FrequencyNever

Paul S.

Paul S.Perth, WA

Never buy again

Brought these tyres based on reviews. 21000 kilometres in had an issue with the sidewall, tyre went flat in seconds while driving on the road. Took it back to the dealer, they contacted the supplier who still hasn't got back to my dealer and its been a month. Based on their customer service I won't purchase another Falken product.

Purchased in September 2017 at Bob Jane T-Marts for A$200.00.

Tyre Mileage21,000 km
Car ModelNissan Patrol Y60
Tyre Pressure Used38 PSI
Amino

AminoDandenong

Very good traction low noise

I had Cooper at bf Goodrich mt ko2 Micky Thompson Atz they were very expensive grip wise not much difference land cruiser always distroy tyre even on right pressure it chews tyres. I have seen these tyres on most vehicles they were alright. I have balance the tyres adjust toe still same result

CarLand cruiser 105r
Saint

SaintBurnie

Good tyres

These tyres grip the road like glue. Safety is a key factor in my tyre selection and these tyres are very impressive.
The Car performs much better around corners and in the wet and they like the dirt. They are for road and off-road.
Bit early to say about durability.
Good price. It was about $250 each and that was fitted, they look good

CarIsuzu D Max 2013
Happy Baker

Happy BakerSouth Australia

Dubious at first but a great buy.

I bought the Wildpeaks to travel the Simpson and surrounds with AT tyres instead of the fitted HT Duelers, a brand I ran for over 40 years.
After 20,000 ks’ I have left the Duelers in the shed and cannot fault the Falkens.
They still look like new and whilst slightly noisy are very good tyres.
The uneven wear reported elsewhere must be due to incorrect tyre pressures and some of the complaints hint at poor vehicle setup.

Car2017 Holden Colorado Dual Cab. Now with 50,000 ks’.
SnSFITZ

SnSFITZSafety Bay

Great tyres and price

Bought these tyres at the recommendation of the salesman at the store, couldn't be happier with my purchase. They're quiet and perform well in all conditions. Have had them for nearly 12 months now and they have been better than my previous Bridgestones, and they were a cheaper option by far than a replacement set of Bridgestones. Highly recommend Falken Tyres for any vehicle

Car2010 Hilux 4x4 Dual Cab

Long term review

I have bought these tyres because they have a 3ply side wall, were made in japan and very reasonably priced. I have runned them on my prado and camper. The size I'm running is 265/75R16 on both car and camper. I have had no issues with the tyres at all, running different pressures to suit the terrain they give plenty of traction, good wear and are reasonably quiet. The only downside I can see is they retain some rocks in the thread. Would I buy the again. Going on the service I have had with them I would definitelly put the on my short list again.

Car1997 Toyota Prado and off road camper trailer

Caitmee

CaitmeeKempsey

Look nice and do the job

Really impressed with these tyres. They don't cost a fortune and look really good on my 2017 Nissan Navara. They seem to have good traction and aren't slippery on the road at all. I went from having the stockie road tyres, which were really slippery when there was any wet weather to these and you can notice an instant difference. They aren't noisy at all either.

Car2017 Nissan Navara

Wild Peake Rubbish

Started to notice cracking and lettering coming away on one Tyre at 37000 and was told it was because of gutter scrapping Gradually all tyres doing the same damn rep rude and said nothing wrong as did dealer but unable to pass roadworthy So much for guarantee Very disappointed and not going to risk them on a trip to the outback

CarRodeo dual cab 4wd
rs2000

rs2000

Falken suprise

Usually I have had a road going tyre on my 4x4 as it spend most of the time on the black stuff ,but with the recent purchase of a new 4x4 dual cab ,I selected a rim tyre package to complement it ,as it turns out these Falken tyres were on special at the time , they are an aggresssive looking a/t tyre so far wear has been good ,grip levels up there with most of them ,no white letter 'yes' ,and seem quite on the smooth bitumen ,well price ,especially if you can grab a set while discounted .
Overall a good tyre I reckon , fingers crossed they last for 70/85k kms they have a pretty deep tread so shouldn't be a problem with rotation and scheduled wheel. Alignments

CarNissan 265/65/17

Gazza13AU

Great 4x4 tyre

Car1998 Isuzu Wizard mu

Disappointed

Although these tyres looked to have an aggressive tread pattern they are terrible in any off road situation ,even wet grass they offer very little traction. Have had these for about 12 months on a navara dual cab and done about 30k km and they are pretty much done. Having BF Goodrich ko2s fitted today.

CarNissan Navara
Frankie

Frankie

Good tyres.

I chose Falken tyres because the store was having them on sale at the time. I was worried whether they could last as long as the store manager advised. This is still being tested.
Noise of the tyres are louder than continental tyres. Had run on the tyres for more than 3 months. They still look very good.
Consider the price I would say they are good for the value..

Car2010 Freelander2

Great value for money.

I have a set on my ranger that have travelled approx 75000 ks, mainly on the bitumen with some dirt track driving and expect around 80000 ks and will fit the same again.
Smooth and quite ride that holds the road and hangs on in the wet,
Have rotated and balanced approximately every 10000 ks and they've worn evenly.
Overall a good tyre for the price.

Car2010 Ford Ranger
Curtis'mumma

Curtis'mummaMandurah wa

Great tyres, great price

Fabulous tyres that are reasonably priced.
Purchased in August 2016 we have noticed there is no wear of the tread at all in the 8 months we've had them.
From the day they were put on the car has felt smoother to drive than it was before.
Bob Jane tyres really looked after us with our selection too. Even better we bought 3 and got one free! We also bought a spare just incase we ever need one.

CarKia carnival

Not a good tyre

Fitted to my 2007 Land cruiser 100 series. Previously at Bridgestone dueller A/T's which were fantastic. Went with the cheaper option to try out, got a set of highway tryes for the car at same time, they have been great but these ones on the cruiser wear very fast and on the edges, I have been back to Bob Jane and they did nothing but said keep an eye on them. I will be lucky to have them see out 40000km - which is not good for a 4x4 tyre. I guess at the end of the day you get what you pay for.

Carlandcruiser 100 series
mark

mark

Great tyre

I've only had these tyres on for a few thousand kays but up to date I'm really happy with them. Quiet. Comfortable. Good wet and dry grip. Mostly on bitumen at the moment but have heard from others they are really good offroad. As yet i cant see any wear but like I said. Only a few thousand on them at the moment.
So far I'm wrapped. Great tyre...great price.

CarPatrol GU cab-chassis 285×75×16

91,000km wild peak h/t fantastic

I ran wild peak h/t and have just now at 91,000 km have to change! Fantastic tyre highway and off road. Have done 4wd on sand and some rough road not the heavy 4wding. Have done a lot of road and highway driving up and down ranges and outback. Tyres performance have been great on the roads in dry and wet! Going back for my second set definitely got my monies worth!!

CarSuzuki Grand Vitara

Rick M.

Rick M.asked

What is the air pressure

Steve

Sorry but this is not a question. Which air pressure?

Jan Thorpe

The air pressure in my Falken tyres is dependant on the terrain over which I drive. Around town I run the tyres at 35-40 and as low as 15 4WD on outback trails. I suggest you talk to your tyre retailer or study your hand manual.

Blueyasked

Hello l’m having 255/65/r17 A/T3w’s put on my Dmax on Thursday and will be towing a 22’ van would 41-42 psi be ok when towing and 38 psi when driving around town.
Regards

Steve

Falken give a table for all sizes of tyres on their website so you can look up the recommended pressure for all loads on all sizes.

Jan Thorpe

I strongly suggest you ask the tyre retailer that question. I do not tow trailers of any shape or form as my Troopy is configured as my motor home. All I can tell you about my new Falken tyres is that they suit my needs and so far I am quite happy with their performance.

waynjt

waynjtasked

the latest falken tyres are made in Thailand does anyone know if the quality is the same as the Japanese made falken

Perfect Review I.
Perfect Review I.

Falken hasn’t set a firm release date as of this moment, but have indicated sometime in the first quarter 2016. We have not seen all the specs for every size that will be made available. However, I have found an article that adds some additional details on the size you mention

Category4WD Tyres