Fallon Solutions Air Conditioning Repairs & Installation

4.4

Kaydon

KaydonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service by FIL regarding Air conditioning Installation

FIL attended our house today about getting Airconditioning Installed. Very professional, ringing to say he was on his way and explained the entire process while answering all our questions. Very friendly and professional.

Cathy

CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with service

Fil did a great job of clearly explaining what needed to be done and then got on with it in an efficient manner. He also left no mess afterwards. Thank you.

D.K George

D.K George

SASHA MOMCILOVIC

Sasha provided excellent professional advice, we highly recommend him. Sasha is prompt, respectful and listens to find a solution. Ask for Sasha for all your Air Conditioning requirements. Thank you.

Air Conditioning & Heating Services

Find out how Fallon Solutions Air Conditioning Repairs & Installation compares to other Air Conditioning & Heating Services

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very efficient and informative, great customer service

We had Daniel C. from Fallon team over for an air conditioner service. Daniel arrived on time and called ahead as promised. He was very knowledgeable, fast and had a good attention to detail. Daniel C. serviced our air conditioners very thoroughly, provided good advice and solution for our house. We definitely recommend Fallon team.

Helen S

Helen SSouth East Queensland, QLD

My airconditioner is now working perfectly after Fallon Service

1. My 8 year old air conditioner and control was not working properly.
    2. The Fallon technician Ash who arrived promptly replaced batteries in remote, cleaned filters and sprayed indoor coil with deodoriser.
    3. He then tested that heating and cooling each operated correctly and reset the time on the controller. Great result

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Helen S, thank you for passing this on. I'll be sure to let management know that Ash is doing a great job!

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fallon Solutions

Fil, did an excellent job repairing and cleaning my Air conditioner today. He arrived on time and did an awesome job in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend Fallon solutions.

Mark .E.

Mark .E.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and advice.

Phil .D. was great to deal with. upgrade of air conditioning Honest, informed service with latest technology available. Would refer anyone to use their services. Thank you for an easy option.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Mark .E. Thank you very much for a great review of Phil! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in his AC visit. I’ll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

Kristie Masters

Kristie MastersNambour

Not Happy

Did not find this company very professional. Paid for a service to inform me, what I had already knew. Called them to check on my air conditioner wall mount control which ceased to function after an electrical storm. Refused, when requested assistance with lodging a claim.

not happy

not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

great service

Today Bernie came and serviced my ducted air conditioning unit. Very happy with conduct, helpful information and professionalism shown. Would definitely use him again. The pricing was expensive, but I guess you have to pay for good service!!

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi not happy, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Bernie's visit. I’ll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Customer Service

Appointment Time Kept - Michael C was very knowledgeable and also happy to share techniques to keep the air conditioning unit in perfect condition, I am very happy to recommend this company as 5 stars, Costs were cheaper than expected and very reasonable.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Dave, thank you for your taking the time to review Michael and Fallon Solutions on Facebook and Product Review. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that he achieved this. Thank you again!

Lesley

LesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job

Michael C did a good job diagnosing and repairing the fault in one of our air-conditioners, and checked the other units as well. He explained the fault clearly, explaining what needed to be repaired. He was also respectful of our flooring and furniture when entering our house.

tgfamily

tgfamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

A/C Problem Correction Journey.

Lightning 18months ago. Strike burnt 14kw Daiken outdoor PCBs. Fallons replaced boards under insurance. For $300 Fallons installed surge protector. Coming into Winter seemed ok. Summer it struggled. Fallons organised new boards under warranty. Fixed bad mould in roof coil (showed pictures). Very happy. Fallons came every time at the designated time. The only time they were caught out was when a tech became sick. You can't help that.

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Edwin knows his stuff!

Edwin quoted us on our aircon needs a couple years ago. Just had him back this morning and he remembered us! He is very knowledgeable and explains things very well.

steve mason

steve masonSouth East Queensland, QLD

A/C`s working great!!

Daniel C arrived yesterday after calling ahead. My wife was home as I was working however Dan took the time to patiently explain the problems and the quote reasons.
    Dan was just packing up when I got home but he took me through the job, cost and maintenance issues again!
    He has the 5 stars from my boss and we were very happy with the AC results last night!!
    Steve and Claire

Elle

ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 stars

Chris R was fantastic. Very professional and explained what he was doing during the whole process. Called to make appointment and they worked around my schedule. Very happy. Highly recommend Fallons and Chris R.

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away

Stay far away from this company, i have tried to contact them on numerous occasions due to work done at my place and no response once they have your money they just ignore you and couldn't care less. As someone stated in a few comments earlier they are salesmen that's it. Do yourself a favour and give these guys a miss. I tell everyone i know now to stay away from these dodgy people.

Jacob O.

Jacob O.South East Queensland, QLD

Good Job

Fil was great and fixed annoying buzzing from a/c touchpad and gave the ducted a/c a service. Good experience will Fallon Solutions i would recommend to anyone . Nice friendly service from begining to completion of job requested. 5 stars

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Jacob O. Thank you for taking the time to review Fil's work and us a whole. We are glad to hear that Fil's visit was a good one and that you'd recommend us to others. Have a lovely day!

Excellent and efficient service

Phil provided excellent service. He was polite, friendly and professional. The cost was outlaid before he began any work and there was no pressure to have anything extra done that was offered.

He was also more than willing to answer any questions I had and gave me a run down of the work to be done.

He completed the work efficiently and cleanly.

Overall great service provided.

Ruth

RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful, friendly and knew his job

Ash Totham was very professional when he came and fixed my aircon. He was friendly and very informative. Would highly recommend Ash for air conditioning needs. Fixed my aircon in no time.

Great Job!

The installation of a new unit was fast, efficient, professional and neat. We appreciated the attention given to our preferences and their implementation, as well as leaving the job site clean and tidy. We're delighted with the outcome.