Fantastic Furniture ACT, Fyshwick

Fantastic Furniture ACT, Fyshwick

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (11)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (89%) · Not as advertised (11%)

Ashwin

AshwinSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome..delivery on time....

The only thing was,Not a single cent was discounted ,even if a dollar could change my mind, but it's ok thats business.
The staff's were nice.
Above all they could have discounted..

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Aswhin,thanks for sharing your feedback! We hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Dave

DaveBanks 2906, ACT

Quality products at reasonable prices

Having expected to shop at several stores to get a number of items for my home I was pleasantly surprised by the choice and product quality of stock at fantastic. I walked out of the store with two display cabinets a floor lamp and a rug (saved me days of looking at other stores where I would have paid more). Staff were amazing and John helped with tracking down the last in stock item of the rug that I wanted.

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dave, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Fyshwick. We are so glad to hear that the staff were so helpful, and we will let John know this as well! We hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Buyed lounge tv rack and storage table but i havent yet received. So slow delivery.

so slow delivery. Out of stock in item. I havent yet received my any of the item. I havent got any email of progress as well. Products must be in stock.

Store LocationAct, Fshywick
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Suzu, we are sorry to hear you haven'y received your order! Please send us an email with your order details to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so we can get an update for you. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Annie H.

Annie H.Gilmore 2905, ACT

Ease, convenience and within budget

Floor assistant lady was very helpful matching chairs to a table and found a package deal. Pick-up Guy in stores was lovey considering the day was 40c+ in that shed

Store LocationFyshwick ACT
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Annie H., thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! It is wonderful to hear that you received wonderful service from our team! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Bee

BeeMoncrieff 2914, ACT

Beautiful stylish quality furniture!

Store was very easy to navigate & all of the items I wanted to buy were in stock. Staff were friendly and professional, including delivery guys, I was very impressed with the service I received. Furniture was easy to assemble & looks beautiful in my new house! Thanks Fantastic!!!

Store LocationFyshwick.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bee, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you in the Fyshwick store again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Marg

Marg

Great store, great staff, great service!

Some time ago I purchased a sofa and recently contacted the store to see if I could purchase the same fabric to cover my dining chairs. The results are Fantastic!

Store LocationFantastic Furniture in Fyshwick ACT
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marg, thank you for shopping with us in Fyshwick! The results do look amazing and we look forward to seeing you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Clare

ClareNicholls 2913, ACT

Like the product

Product I purchased because it was my style and couldn’t find it in other store in ACT.
Price didn’t show discounted but when I asked for a discount on paying cash I was told it was a Package. To my knowledge I could have have bought the table and chairs separate.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Clare, we are happy to hear you purchased items you liked! We do sell our table and chairs at a low package price or individually. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Marie

MarieCanberra 2600, ACT

Staff are great.

I knew what I wanted before entering the store, Tony was clear and concise with his answers to my questions I left with a quote and later bought the products quoted.
Just waiting for new stock to arrive and delivered. Thanks

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marie, thanks very much for shopping with us in-store and sharing your experience with Tony! We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

This store is 'Fantastic' in every way

Always check every retail outlet on line, not only for the right product but price as well.
Therefore, it was a no brainer that Fantastic Furniture came out on top in everything so that's where I headed. Must add the staff were a pleasant surprise they were very helpful and not at all pushy. An item I wanted was sold out but Jon did not give up till he found a new daybed in Sydney. Have also had dealings with Tony, Callum and Rachel So can happily recommend all of them.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture Fyshwick
Helen

Helen

Value and availabilty

We have bought a few items at Fantastic Fychwick and have found items there that we couldn't find anywhere else, at very good prices and in good quality. There is easy parking and access and the interior is not too busy. Pick up and assembly was good.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Helen, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

RVG

RVGTurner 2612, ACT

Great Experience

Had a great store experience. was able to find all the furniture I checked online in-store. Therefore, was able to have a feel of the items before purchasing. Helpful and friendly staff (Callum at Fyshwick store). I purchased the items for my new rented house in Campbelltown and the staff (Callum) helped to sort-out the items and place the order from the Fyswick store. It was convenient and I just had to come home and do the payment online.

Andre

Andre

Very Helpful

Despite entering the store 40 minutes before closing, and wanting same day pick-up - the staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating. I was home, assembling my dresser 60 minutes later.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Andre, that's wonderful to hear! We are delighted to your hear your purchase went so smoothly! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Good experience

Good range of products at good prices excellent customer service and quick with delivery. I would definitely go back for more products.

Faisal

The product that i bought is good and i am satisfied with the product. My first experience with Fantastic is FANTASTIC.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi M Faisal, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Very nice website, very good furniture.

My overall experience was great, however, watch out for delivery as the fees may be a little too high and over the top.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Robert, thank you for choosing to shop with us and sharing your in store experience online! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

Just what we were after.

We seen items in a catalogue, went to the store and items were better than expected. Bought them plus and impulse rug on the spot.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi PJC, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Fyshwick. That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Value for money

My previous experience was very good. I received value for money products.
Though this visit, I am very disappointed that when I open the box and found incorrect product than what I paid for it. I have to hassle return the product and pick up correct product.

Brenda

Brenda

Excellent service.

Very happy the furniture was able to be assembled. Easy to communicate with staff. Good range of furniture and love a particular Canvas print that I will get soon.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Fantastic shop for good quality furniture!

Great shop, with good range of furniture for the whole house.
There are amazing deals to furnish a whole living / dining room or even just a bedroom. Not seen this anywhere else which makes them unique!!

Great options

Very easy to use website, good pictures and easy to find measurements.
Good matching pieces and affordable prices. I have purchased a different bed frame about 4yrs ago and it is still in great condition.