Fantastic Furniture ACT, Fyshwick

4.2

Janine

JanineCanberra 2600, ACT

Customer Service 100%

I had made a deposit on a modular lounge. The delivery time was not what I had envisaged so I cancelled. I then purchased two single chairs and an Ottoman which arrived before the expected time of delivery. I had a fall on an almost invisible table, there was no signage so my foot hit the table and I fell. The staff were all very kind, compassionate. Karen S, in particular, was very helpful. If I need furniture I will be back!

stephanie

stephanie

wonderful

It was very easy to find the furniture I wanted ,there was a great choice ,when we got home the pieces we had bought looked beautiful .It as quite easy to assemble

Store LocationGunghalin, act
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Stephanie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Fyshwick. It is great to hear that it was easy to assemble, and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Jackie

JackieCanberra Central 2601, ACT

They don’t honour their guarantee

Two items bought, and they offer a product warranty. They didn’t honour this and passed me around and never called back when they said they would. Be wary of their warranty and promises. Also the products were heavily souses in chemicals and the sponge went on the sofa within 12 months.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture ACT, Fyshwick compares to other Furniture Shops

Nige

NigeGreenway 2900, ACT

Great and Knowledgeable Staff

Staff were friendly, approachable and very knowledgeable about the products we purchased. All through the process we were made aware of the timeframe from purchase order to delivery, with staff genuinely apologising due to Covid. The range was good and we left satisfied with all our purchases

ShelleyFyshwick 2609, ACT

No stock, Lazy staff, Really bad shopping experience

Store was clean, Really hard to find a staff member, nothing I wanted was in store even though it was apart of the ‘sale’
So disappointed, why have a sale with no stock?

Store LocationFyshwick ACT
Shelley

While I can sympathise with Covid shipping delays it’s confusing as why you would have a ‘sale’ when you know you don’t have the stock?
Anyway thanks for the apology

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shelley! We are able to fulfill the stock, however there are some delays at the moment unfortunately. We do apologise for any convenience caused by this. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Friendly staff and love the furniture

I have bought three couches over the years from fantastic and I have loved them all. Their couches are very comfortable and the price is so affordable. My recent couch is a Dakota for the new lounge room with my 13 year old Ruby couches being moved to the TV room. And these older Ruby couches are still as comfortable as they were 13 years ago! Amazing! I also recently bought a gorgeous rug from fantaatic which is again both affordable but also excellent quality.

Iain C.

Iain C.Illawarra, NSW

Had what I required at a reasonable price

The store was easy to find what We wanted. The range was perfect as they had various colours.the quality was excellent. We did not have to assemble the product as it was already assembled.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationFyshwick store in Fyshwick. ACT.

Brilliant

Brilliant I am always happy when I go there
Great service and staff very helpful
Happy for it to be flat pack but would love it set up
Time is very unstable but this is good

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Annette, thank you so much for recommending us and taking the time to share your experiences! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

WAIS M.

WAIS M.Fyshwick 2609, ACT

A Disappointed customer

Terrible staff don't have skills to deal with customer in respectful way. Would not recommend. Made me pay for 12$ difference where we didn't even get a single 1$ discount.

Alex

AlexCanberra 2600, ACT

Quality furniture at a great price

Good quality furniture that is much more affordable than other stores. staff were very helpful and I never felt like I was being pressured to buy anything. My partner and I just bought a house and will definitely be returning to purchase furniture in the future for it

Store LocationFantastic Furniture, Fyshwick ACT

Yan

YanDunlop 2615, ACT

the staff is really helpful

All done through the phone. The staff is really nice and helpful. The bed is very easy to assemble. The mattress is comfortable. The product is really valued. I will visit the store again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Yan, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you were able to arrange this over the phone and that you are so happy with the product. We hope to see you in store soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Cath

CathDunlop 2615, ACT

perfect just what we wanted

It has tidy up the room that needed the cupboard. We didn't need to go to lots of shops as we did find the cupboard at Fantastic Furniture in Fyshwick

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cath, thank you for shopping with us in Fyshwick! It is great to hear that you found the cupboard you were after, and we hope to see you in store again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

RegentsRobbo

RegentsRobboKambah 2902, ACT

Great Customer Service and good quality

I wanted to buy a Cheval mirror. I searched online and found one that was reasonably priced at Fantastic Furniture.
The great thing was that their website actually showed how much stock was at the location convenient to me which saved me wasting my time.
I went to the store to purchase and was served by Karen S who was very enthusiastic, friendly and had good product knowledge.
For the price of $59 I was expecting to have to put this item together but to my surprise it was actually fully assembled and the quality was of a very good standard for the price.

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Fyshwick. It is great to hear that Karen was so helpful and that you had such a positive experience. We hope to see you back in store in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Ashwin

AshwinSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome..delivery on time....

The only thing was,Not a single cent was discounted ,even if a dollar could change my mind, but it's ok thats business.
The staff's were nice.
Above all they could have discounted..

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Aswhin,thanks for sharing your feedback! We hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Dave

DaveBanks 2906, ACT

Quality products at reasonable prices

Having expected to shop at several stores to get a number of items for my home I was pleasantly surprised by the choice and product quality of stock at fantastic. I walked out of the store with two display cabinets a floor lamp and a rug (saved me days of looking at other stores where I would have paid more). Staff were amazing and John helped with tracking down the last in stock item of the rug that I wanted.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dave, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Fyshwick. We are so glad to hear that the staff were so helpful, and we will let John know this as well! We hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Furniture Shops

Buyed lounge tv rack and storage table but i havent yet received. So slow delivery.

so slow delivery. Out of stock in item. I havent yet received my any of the item. I havent got any email of progress as well. Products must be in stock.

Store LocationAct, Fshywick
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Suzu, we are sorry to hear you haven'y received your order! Please send us an email with your order details to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so we can get an update for you. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Annie H.

Annie H.Gilmore 2905, ACT

Ease, convenience and within budget

Floor assistant lady was very helpful matching chairs to a table and found a package deal. Pick-up Guy in stores was lovey considering the day was 40c+ in that shed

Store LocationFyshwick ACT
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Annie H., thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! It is wonderful to hear that you received wonderful service from our team! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Bee

BeeMoncrieff 2914, ACT

Beautiful stylish quality furniture!

Store was very easy to navigate & all of the items I wanted to buy were in stock. Staff were friendly and professional, including delivery guys, I was very impressed with the service I received. Furniture was easy to assemble & looks beautiful in my new house! Thanks Fantastic!!!

Store LocationFyshwick.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bee, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you in the Fyshwick store again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Marg

Marg

Great store, great staff, great service!

Some time ago I purchased a sofa and recently contacted the store to see if I could purchase the same fabric to cover my dining chairs. The results are Fantastic!

Store LocationFantastic Furniture in Fyshwick ACT
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marg, thank you for shopping with us in Fyshwick! The results do look amazing and we look forward to seeing you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Clare

ClareNicholls 2913, ACT

Like the product

Product I purchased because it was my style and couldn’t find it in other store in ACT.
Price didn’t show discounted but when I asked for a discount on paying cash I was told it was a Package. To my knowledge I could have have bought the table and chairs separate.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Clare, we are happy to hear you purchased items you liked! We do sell our table and chairs at a low package price or individually. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team