Fantastic Furniture NSW

it was great and easy shopping, mainly because extremely kind sales person, Kristopher A. Great young man

Kristopher helps me navigated the store and find what I wanted.Range of products are good and I am happy with quality. Assemble was easy, ottoman and armchair

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Diana, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that Kristopher was so helpful at our Moore Park store, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

THE BUNKER
THE BUNKERRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Draw & Filing Cabinet

Store is easy to find.
Ample parking.
They listen to your needs.
They make the experience pleasant and easy.
They help you make the right choices, this item is Ideal for what I need, & it’s a solid build.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. It is great to hear about the service received from our Lismore team, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Excellent experience

As a first time home owner I found the experience at the Bathurst store excellent as well as the delivery service

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Natasha, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this experience with our Bathurst store, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

SharonSydney, NSW

Love my Brighton 3 seater sofa

Great choice of sofas to find one that really suits my needs and decor.
I had to remove the transport plastic feet and put the wood legs on. I recommend using a power drill to remove the screws as they were in very tightly.
I noticed a manufacture fault in the fabric of one of the cushions as soon as I unwrapped it. I contacted the store and they gave me good instructions on submitting a claim by email. I did and the response was fast and helpful and my new cushion is being delivered tomorrow, very fast service.

Sharon

They actually delivered a completely new sofa and I'm so happy with it

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

The stuff very good smiling

Im very happy with the item easy to assembling i let all my friend buy from fantastic also u do twent tools

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Moe, thanks for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind Regards, Annie and the FF Team

Melanie J.
Melanie J.

Our TV Cabinet Search was finally complete for my fussy Italian mum!!!

Searched everywhere looking for a cabinet that Mum would be happy with. Finally found the Havana and Mum adored it.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationPort Macquarie
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Melanie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that your mother is satisfied, and we hope to serve your family again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Perfect finish to our fantastic room!

Flawless pick up experience. Well packed, great quality and went together brilliantly.
Just perfect for our room with style and fuss free lines and hidden storage! Bonus!! So happy!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sharryn, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you back in our Tuggerah store again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

feliks l.
feliks l.

Good products but sales personnel might need some additional training.

Wonderful service from Lady at counter. Floor salesman took offence at trivial banter and walked off without a comment. More interpersonal skills training needed there. Good range of items. Product quality looks good

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Feliks, thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We will absolutely take this on board, and we hope to see you back again for a more positive overall experience. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Carolyn
CarolynMid North Coast, NSW

Great product

The store had seveal types of the product that I wanted on display. The price and product discription were clearly marked. The staff were friendly and pffered assistance when required. The product was very easy to assemble. The product fits perfectly ìn my room and ìs very comfrtable.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carolyn, thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience. We hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Find out how Fantastic Furniture NSW compares to other Furniture Shops

Very unsatisfied with the kids single bed and the customer care

I had issues with the Starwars bed I bought long ago, the issue was raised with the customer care(#886691). Until now there is no response at all.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sush, I am so sorry for the lack of communication. I have found the email you sent and will respond to it right away. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Sush
Sush
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sush, my apologies for the delayed response. I have replied to your email and look forward to your response so we can resolve the issue for you. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Robyn Nicolai
Robyn Nicolai Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Chairs

Love my new chairs .They are very comfortable and look great. Lovely Black fabric .Look great in my lounge room

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Robyn, thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience. We hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Easy pick up service

Pick up service was extremely easy, very prompt and straight forward. The ease of the buzzer waiting for your turn made it a pleasant experience.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tracey, thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Kiara Blanche
Kiara Blanche

Amazing!!!

The furniture is amazing quality! I got my whole house fitted for a great price and it looks great! Lesley and Simone at the West Gosford store were very helpful and helped me pick things and then I paid over the phone 10/10 service!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kiara, thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

faerie r.
faerie r.Mid North Coast, NSW

Love the item

It was very easy to find the store and what I wanted I was very satisfied with the product. It was very easy to ensemble

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Faerie, thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Other Furniture Shops

Great bookshelf to display plants.

Friendly service, quick with informing me of number of stock available. Store clean and tidy, good amount of stock on display.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Alice, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Dubbo. We are glad to hear that the store is so clean and tidy, particularly during these times! We hope to see you back again soon. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Aldo S.
Aldo S.asked

Lester lounge chairs

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Aldo! If you are looking for some leather sofas, we do not have any in our range. We do have the Tivoli, Coleman, and Finlay sofas which come in a Polyurethane option, which is a leather look. You can find our sofas here: https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/Categories/Sofas-%26-Armchairs/Sofas/c/Sofas Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Aldo S.
Aldo S.asked
NSW

I am looking for a lift chair

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Aldo! You can find our range of recliners here: https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/Categories/Sofas-%26-Armchairs/Recliners/c/Recliners Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Maloney
Maloneyasked

Can you buy floor stock

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maloney, unfortunately we are unable to sell our display items. We have our range on display in our showrooms so all that visit our stores can try and test products out before purchasing. Kind regards Ryan and the FF team.

See all Fantastic Furniture NSW questions

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Fantastic Furniture NSW

Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and Sofas
Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture