Fantastic Furniture NSW

2,793

Kym

KymRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service

A well layed out store with lovely items at affordable prices and wonderful service. I am always very satisfied with the service and range. Repeat customer and happy to return.

Store LocationLismore

Nice staff, good selection.

Store was clean and well maintained, team members helpful and not in your face, selection was good and there were quite a few examples of the same item in different fabric so it was easier to see how different fabrics affected the overall look of the furniture.

Aleta

AletaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service so friendly and helpful

Everything set out in groups easy to locate. Customer service amazing. Products are great. Would recommend family and friends to go to this store. Best experience Ive ever had thank you

Store LocationProspect
Maree

MareeSydney, NSW

LOUNGE AND CHAISE Miami... is perfect. Looks on trend at an excellent price.Cant beat Fantastic

Furniture is great quality and terrific prices. Fantastic warranty is amazing. Delivery is fast. I do get Dennis from DAS to do all my assembly. Staff are amazing. Delivery within 2days.

Store LocationMoore park
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maree, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad to hear that you are so happy with our products and service, and we hope to see you back in our Moore Park store in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Deepak S.

Deepak S.Sydney, NSW

Substandard products and worst customer service

Bought lots of furniture from Fantastic to set up home. They delivered damaged dinning chairs, which they agreed to replace. It took three months of follow up to get the delivery. The promised to deliver the replacement with in three hours window on agreed date, but did not deliver within the agreed time, it took more than 5 hours for them to contact us. I had taken half day off from work for this but turned out to be a whole day leave so loss of wage. Very rude client facing staff at store and the driver.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

EddieArmidale

Somewhat dismayed.

I purchased a Bergen Blanket Box. Inquired online if it was actual timber.
Person said yes except for the veneer.
While there was some solid timber most was composite timber. And it is very heavy. Composite was not what i wanted.
But the design is nice and depending on
The kind of composite, it can do the job.

Also there was an expensive delivery
Charge. And I have to assemble it. But
I can live with this. I have bought good
Stuff from Fantastic in the past. Just
Hope this is not a downward trend.

Store LocationArmidale, New South Wales
Eddie

You ought to specify up front if a
Product has composite timber in
It. It weighs a ton. And be sure your
Composite is of high quality.

Sidarth S.

Sidarth S.Sydney, NSW

Easy Shopping Experience

We came into the Castle Hill store to look for a bed for our daughter and were pleasantly surprised at the range of products on offer. The customer service was also very good.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Perfect solution mattress in a box

Perfect solution mattress in a box great guest solution and a happy customer. Nice helpfull staff had what I wanted in stock. Easy parking not too busy shop nice and clean

Store LocationTuggerah nsw
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Adri, thank you for shopping with us in Tuggerah. We're so glad that the team were so helpful and that you are happy with your new mattress. We hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Better item at cheaper price

Was all set to buy an office table at another store, but drove past Fantastic Furniture and decided to go in. Found a table I liked better and it was also cheaper. The staff member was very helpful and printed out info for me. The table came flat pack and I had to assemble it, but all parts were there and the instructions were clear.

Store LocationTaree
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dennis, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are happy to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back in our Taree store in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Bruce and Denise Shaw

Bruce and Denise ShawMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Fantastique!

Strolled in not looking to purchase but was unexpectedly impressed with the quality on display. Walked out with a new sofa bed in my choice of fabric; thrilled by the fabric choices available.

Store LocationGriffith NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bruce and Denise Shaw, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so happy to hear about this experience in the Griffith store, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Tony L

Tony LMid North Coast, NSW

unimpressed

assembly is very complicated and the staff are not willing to assemble it, even though i was willing to pay the fee. they said that the waiting list was at least 1 week, which i think is a bit far fetched for a regional store.

Store LocationPort Macquarie

Effortless and convenient

The layout of the store made shopping for our needs very easy. The staff were friendly and very helpful, and a great selection to choose from to suit every living space and budget.

Jasace

JasaceSydney, NSW

Happy

Staff were very helpful once I got there attention.Layout of the store was good and I was happy with product quality for the money that was purchased for.Pick up close by and was quick and friendly

Store LocationProspect NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jasace, thanks so much for shopping with us in Prospect! It is great to hear that the staff were so helpful and that you are happy with the product. We hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

So happy

Two year old hated bars on cot! Great website ! Peaceful nights,She loves her new bed, she is not old enough for a bunk bed and sleeps so soundly. Snug as a bug!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Screwed Over, That is great to hear! We hope the bunk bed brings plenty more restful nights for your little one and we hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Sheree

ShereeNortheast, VIC

Ticks all boxes

Easy store to access great parking. In store there was staff that was very attentive and really listened to my need I left with my purchase a happy customer who will return in the near future.

Store LocationAlbury NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sheree, We are happy to hear you had a great experience in-store with our team members! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Johkeman

Johkeman

Purchased from the store picked up the same day from the warehouse both in Penrith.

I walked in one item I wanted was on display near the store entry, the other item was at the rear of the store in easy sight from the middle of the store. Both products were flatpack and in stock so I was able to pick up within 30 minutes of purchase in my little SUV. I unloaded and by Sunday afternoon had unpacked and assembled one of the items(a desk) and am now using it in the manner I wanted. The second itemn will be unpacked and assembled when I am ready.
Assembly was so easy it only took me an hour to have it put together, installed where I wanted it and my equipment installed and set up perfectly. I am very happy with the outcomes of this project.

Store LocationFantastic furniture Penrith,

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Great value for money

Weve just purchased the Tokiyo double bed and sleep tight mattress. We were a bit hesitant as they are two of the cheaper options but they are perfect! Mattress is really comfortable, staff were really helpful & service was so efficient. We had our mattress & bed bought and home within an hour!!

Store LocationMoore park
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rachel, thanks very much for sharing your feedback! it is wonderful to hear you are enjoying your new bed and mattress and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Shelley P.

Shelley P.Illawarra, NSW

fantastic service

walked in easy to find the area. Not a huge range to choose from but totally satisfied. Assembly was easy. Male staff so helpful and friendly, overall very happy with our purchase of our display cabinet.

Store Locationwarrawong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shelley, thank you for sharing your in-store experience online! it is great to hear you are enjoying our range and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Jack T.

Jack T.Sydney, NSW

best value.

The recliner set with side table and rug bundled to gather sold us again.
Went to store and tested the product it was more comfortable than expected.
Easy to purchase along with a product care package.
Quality at a price.

Store LocationBalgowlah NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jack! Thank you for shopping with us in Balgowlah and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase, and we hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Aditi Kaushal

Aditi KaushalSydney, NSW

Great buy

It was very easy to navigate to the store . Store has a limited space but each product is displayed well. Easy to find the product . We were looking for dining table with chairs, we like the dining table and offer to choose few chairs to go with it. Helping staff at work , put those chairs around dining table for us to look at the available combinations. They gave us time to make decisions.the product I bought looks nice and of good quality. Assembling instructions were perfect.Product came with all the tools required to assemble product. It took few hours to assemble. We assemble it ourselves.