Fantastic Furniture NSW
4.6 from 3,617 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No (331)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (88%) · Not as advertised (12%)

RevelMid North Coast, NSW

Waste of money Bought the Capri mattress 4 months ago and already is sagging where back/ hips support needed .

Mattress sagging , poor support
Unable to sleep as pain unbearable
Went back to store, told to take photos to prove mattress defects Waited all day to hear back . Replacement warranty very difficult. Sounds easy on webpage

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationTaree 2430
Revel

Refund process too slow. I have just had my 4th night in a row waking at 12-2 am with unbearable hip pain. Paid $599 for the mattress only 4 months ago. Can’t buy another mattress until refund granted. Worried my spine is going to get worse

Revel

Fantastic furniture just rang and have sent off claims form. Fingers crossed I can get the right mattress so I can finally sleep

Picture Perfect!

I recently bought the Hayman Hall Table. It is amazing even better then the photos. It is the most stylish and affordable. It makes coming home from work more pleasant

Store LocationChullora
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Natalie, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Steve H

Steve HSydney, NSW

Great shopping experience

Product was on display and in stock. Helpful staff at Point of purchase and loading dock. Easy to assemble and great value for money. Would have no problem recommending FF to anyone.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture Balgowlah NSW
Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing experience!

The staff, layout, ease of transaction and arrangement of delivery was extraordinary. I could not fault this store or my experience. Big thank you to Rebecca who went above and beyond to help me.

Store LocationCrossroads
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for shopping with us in Casula! It is great to hear about the in-store experience, and we will pass this feedback on to Rebecca as well. We hope to see you back again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Julie C

Julie CIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Everything

I purchased a white metal queen size bed that I had seen online. It was excellent value for money and I am more than happy with the quality. The service I received was excellent and it was delivered the next day. It was easy to assemble with a brochure that explained the instructions for each step very explicitly with diagrams. The bed looks fabulous in my guest room. Thank you Fantastic.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture, Warrawong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julie, thank you for shopping with us in Warrawong. We are so glad to hear that you received such great service, and that the bed was so easy to assemble. We hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

NTD

NTDSydney, NSW

Fast service and good value for money

I bought some lounges recently at the Penrith store. I was in a rush and the staff were very quick and efficient both at the store and at the warehouse. Lounges were good value for money.

Store LocationPenrith
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi NTD, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Anton

AntonSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and very high quality products

Amazing service delivery by very knowledgeable staff that knows exactly what you are after! I have bought a bed set along with the mattress that i absolutely love. Well done Fantastic Furniture !!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Anton, thank you so much for choosing to shop at our Crossroads store! We are so happy to hear about the service received, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Arjun

ArjunSydney, NSW

Awesome quality and worth for price that you spend

Easy to navigate to the store. Huge range of collections for the fabric for the product that you choose. Completely satisfied with the store and product. Easy to assemble furniture of our own.

Store LocationCroydon
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Arjun, that is great to hear! We are glad that the Burwood team were able to provide such a positive experience and that the goods were easy to assemble. We hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Great Range

Great layout and very easy to walk through displayed furniture. We were looking for a lounge suite and found a decent amount of designs to choose from. The store was busy on our day of shopping and there were limited staff working but they were apologetic about the lack of staff and still very helpful through this demanding time.

Store LocationProspect NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us at our Prospect store. We are so glad to hear that the staff were able to assist you even when so busy, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

John B.

John B.Northeast, VIC

Greatest friendly service snd a lot of bang for our buck

Great service. Friendly, with humour.
Natalie really looked after my wife and i.
We got a discounted floor stock rug of which looked new to us.
Then we got four pillow for discounted amount and i asked for a further discount on these and received it.
Everything about our shopping experience was brilliant.
Was made to feel very welcome.
Will go back to Fantastic Furniture Albury in a heartbeat.
:) :) :)

Store LocationAlbury NSW

John

JohnHunter Region, NSW

Perfect lounge with even better customer service!!

Researched I line then went in store to test out I. Person! Stafff couldn't of been any better really helpful, bought modular corner lounge, 1 x modular clip was missing but the sales staff looked after me over the phone and had parts posted next day! Don't find customer service like that these days!! Will definitely go back again

Store LocationNewcastle
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi John, thank you so much for shopping with us in Newcastle. We are thrilled to hear that the team provided such great customer service, and we very much look forward to seeing you back in store again! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

TomoMid North Coast, NSW

Happy wife! Saves money!! Happy Dad!!!

I’d rather buy a product flat packed for 3 reasons, it keeps the cost down, easier to transport AND we have fun ‘building’ our own. Gives it a personal touch.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour
Tomo

Error: ‘Product Appearance’ IS as advertised.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tomo, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Coffs Harbour. It is great to hear that you enjoy building the goods, and we look forward to seeing you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Customer

CustomerIllawarra, NSW

Extremely satisfied.

Very easy to find things as I have been there before, I am completely satisfied with the products I had brought, it was all available and good quality. I did have to assemble all the furniture myself found it very easy considering it was a 2 man job. Just want to say thank you to the staff out at South Nowra you's were very helpful.

Store LocationSouth Nowra NSW Australia
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you very much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad to hear that the Nowra team were so helpful, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Nice but expensive

Nice but expensive furniture
Friendly staff
Many things to choose from
Not many colour choices for the lounge I wanted.
The shop was a bit crowded and hard to navigate with a pram

Store LocationNowra
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

I love Fantastic!

Affordable prices. Stylish quality furniture. Online purchases are a breeze. Friendly helpful staff. Great payment options and plans. Will always purchase from here. Highly recommend.
Make sure you check this place out before anywhere else!

Store LocationCampbelltown Fantastic Furniture
Sarah-Joe W.

Sarah-Joe W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Toddler bed

Staff member Sue was very helpful when searching for a toddler bed. Product knowledge was great. Overall, I am very happy with the service and product available.
We are still waiting on product arrival however assembly looks quite easy.

Store LocationTuggerah, NSW

Very comfortable lounge

Great choice of designs and comfort great lounge great value for money compared to bigger name stores definitely will buy from fantastic furniture again great service care about your needs.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Robert Di Bella, thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on our range! We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

marnie m.

marnie m.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great

Great service. Wonderful staff. Stock available to pick right away. Quality was explained for pricing. Staff understand and was happy to tell me lots of information about all i asked. I was shown to help understand more. Was a great experience

Store LocationWagga Wagga
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marnie m, thanks very much for taking the time to share your in-store experience! it is great to hear our Wagga Wagga team were friendly and helpful and we hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Vispy D.Sydney, NSW

Never Shop in this Store. First experience Worst experience!

I bought a Toto study-Hall Table for my child. Product came out faulty in the packaging. Called store the next day and were advised to take the faulty part to Warehouse for exchange. Met the Manager of the store Mr. Dinesh at the Warehouse. He did not have a suitable replacement hence assured an entire new piece would be delivered to our residence within a week. It’s been over two weeks, no calls neither from Warehouse or the Store. Myself called store several times and staff hang up on me thrice, kept me on hold for over 30 min, then assured Manager Dinesh will call, but sorry they just avoiding to revert. I plan on taking the Toto table to the store and demanding refund.
Never again will I buy anything from this store.
shoppers beware!!

Store LocationAuburn
Vispy D.

Thanks Nick, appreciate your concern, however as decided we returned the items for a refund.

Good Variety and value for money

Easy navigation of store with good options available. Visited all the various furniture stores nearby and only found what we wanted here. Finished product fits the bill but assembly not as easy as Ikea.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture Artarmon
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bruce, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Artarmon. We are glad to hear that you like our range of furniture, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.